- » Meatballs Gravy Rice
Meatballs Gravy Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meatballs gravy rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meatballs gravy rice recipes.
If you want to eat your bowl of boiled rice with an irresistible side course, try matching it up with the Teriyaki Meatballs ! Feel free to suggest about these Teriyaki Meatballs ! - 40.0611
Veggie Meatballs With Gravy
1. Make balls from the bean and set aside.
2. In a sauce pan pour in the oil, add in onion and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add in the whole wheat flour and fry for a few minute.
4. Pour in the vegetable broth and soy sauce. Stir in... - 97.4721
Country Meatballs And Gravy
Meatballs and gravy is a luxury lunch or dinner to have on those days when your got guests over, or it’s a simple friends and family kind of get together! You would want to watch this video for your party to be a hit. See the video for more on the recipe! - 106.761
Meat Balls In Gravy
1. Trim the crust from the bread slices.
2. In a small bowl, soak bread in milk for a few minutes.
3. Squeeze excess moisture.
4. In a large basin, combine minced beef onion seasoning, soaked bread and egg.
5. Mix thoroughly, preferably with the... - 45.4721
Beef Bbq Meatballs
BBQ Meatballs are an appetizing meal! This is a versatile dish that can be served in many ways! You can involve the kids to make this meatballs! See the video on how to make these scrummy meat lil delights! - 104.596
Lean Cuisine Swedish Meatballs
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the beef, pork, 1 cup crumbs, mashed potatoes, eggs, spices and seasonings.
2. Mix well using your hand.
Shape mixture into walnut size balls, (about 2 tablespoons).
3. Coat balls with remaining breadcrumbs.
In a... - 42.6824
Combine bread crumbs and milk in large mixing bowl; set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat in skillet, add onions, and saute until soft.
Add egg, allspice, 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco, salt, pepper, sauteed onions, beef, and pork to bread crumbs.
Mix... - 36.1824
Peel and finely chop the onion; peel and crush the garlic.
Put with rest of ingredients (except for the oil) into a bowl and mix well together.
Shape mixture into walnut-sized balls.
Fry the meatballs in shallow oil for about 15 minutes, turning once.
Arrange... - 33.3142
Veal meatballs is a savory and rich meatballs prepared with gravy. Cooked with mushrooms, the veal meatballs has milk and sour cream as the bas efor the gravy. Flavored with garlic and seasoning sauce, the veal meatballs can be served over plain rice or... - 37.4108
Sweet And Pungent Meatballs
Sweet and Pungent Meatballs - the name might sound weird, but flavor of this Sweet and Pungent Meatballs with rice is just yum. You can prepare this Sweet and Pungent Meatballs in a jiffy and it will not eat up much of your time. Just give it a try. - 35.3604
Are you looking for a dish easy to cook? Then try this Swedish Meatball recipe. You would have no trouble at all in cooking it and its taste would also be uncompromising. People would be impressed at your culinary skill. - 36.2758
German Meatballs Or Koenigsberger
These German Meatballs Or Konigsberger are an addiction ! Savory meatballs in gravy with buttered bread crumbs are my favorite with rice or pasta. Try out these German Meatballs Or Konigsberger and let me know if you like them. - 44.1233
Confetti Meatball Supper
In skillet combine one 11 ounce can condensed Cheddar cheese soup, 1/4 cup catsup, 1 teaspoon instant minced onion, and 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce.
Add two 15 ounce cans meatballs in gravy; simmer till heated through.
Meanwhile, in saucepan... - 24.3378
Swedish Beef Pork Meatballs
1. In a mixer grinder, grind together all meats twice.
2. In a bowl, soak meat in cream, for about 5 minutes.
3. In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of butter and sautÃ© onion until tender.
4. Stir in meat mixture, crumb mixture, onion,... - 47.411
In bowl, combine all ingredients, except cooking oil and gravy mix; mix thoroughly.
Shape mixture into 1 1/2-2-inch meatballs.
In hot skillet with 2 tablespoons'cooking oil, brown meatballs.
In large saucepan mix 1 package brown gravy mix according to package... - 33.7209
1. In medium bowl mix together beef, rice, bread crumbs, salt, and 1/3 cup buttermilk; shape into 25 walnut-size meat balls.
2. Melt butter in large skillet; in it brown meat balls on all sides, turning as needed. Pour water over meat balls; simmer, covered,... - 32.0306
Red Pepper Meatballs
To make the red pepper sauce: place all ingredients in a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
Lower the heat and simmer gently, covered, for 1 hour.
Return to the saucepan and set aside.
To make the meatballs: place the pork, gammon, sage,... - 37.5848
Sweet Sour Meatballs
Drain pineapple tidbits, reserving syrup.
In medium saucepan, combine brown sugar and cornstarch.
Blend in pineapple syrup, 1/2 cup cold water, vinegar, and soy sauce.
Cook and stir over low heat till mixture thickens.
Carefully stir in meat balls in gravy,... - 34.0976
Quick Swedish Meatballs
1) In a bowl, add the egg and beat.
2) Add in milk and bread crumbs and allow to stand till bread appears soaked.
3) In a saucepan, heat chopped onion in 2 tablespoons butter till brown.
4) Mix in the egg mix, water, salt, pepper, beef and pork.
5)... - 43.8055
1) Combine together the onion, egg, ginger, salt, garlic powder and the water chestnuts. Mix the ingredients together lightly.
2) Add the ground beef. Mix well.
3) Shape the mixture into small meatballs.
4) In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
5) In... - 43.8976
Combine skim milk powder and water, using a wire whisk, and heat (do not boil).
Combine ground beef, grated onion, allspice, ginger, salt and pepper in a large bowl; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine potato or brown rice flour and cornstarch.
Slowly stir... - 39.2835
Cajun Meatball Stew
1. Prepare Meatballs: Combine beef, bread crumbs, green onions, parsley, garlic, egg, salt, cayenne, pepper and cold water in a medium-size bowl. Mix lightly and shape into 24 balls. Place on a tray and chill 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in large, heavy skillet... - 35.1613
Asian Lion's Head Meatball
Lion's Head is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious Lion's Head; I am sure you would love to try this Lion's Head again & again. - 44.9099
Meat Ball Pie
Cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Add meat balls and gravy, beans, milk, and Worcestershire.
Heat till bubbling.
Pour into 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Mix cereal, seed, and salt.
Brush tops of 6 biscuits with milk; then dip in cereal... - 46.374
Keema Kofta Curry
Want to make a delicious curry with your minced meat? Try making Keema kofta curry by following this video. The best part of the recipe is the meatballs are not deep fried thus they are less oily or fatty. The yogurt, fried onion and tomatoes blended together... - 117.545
Stewed Pork Neck With Green Beans
The pork neck is a well muscled and very flavorful cut of meat, with a lot more fat than the pork shoulder. I use pork neck in many wonderful preparations such as Bolognese, sweet and sour meatballs, grilling, soup or braising. Stewing is suitable for Pork... - 37.0566
Freny No Kofta No Pulao
1. Wash the rice and cook with one tablespoon ghee, bay leaves and salt to taste, in the usual way till the grains are separated.
2. To the mince add the salt, pepper, ginger-garlic paste, six finely chopped green chillies, half of the finely chopped... - 29.297
Keema Kofta Curry
Keema kofts acurry is indian preparation of meatballs in a curry base. Prepared with ground or minced mutton the koftas or meatballs are made with eggs, meat, bread along with spices like garam masala, chili powder and cooked in a gravy of tomato puree and... - 43.8794
The Greek Cook:sutzukakia
Meatballs make good breakfast, lunch and even snacks and here is a recipe from Greek cuisine to make them. Chef Vassilis shows how to make Sutzukakia or meatballs and simmer them in tomato gravy. Soulfully appetizing! - 80.2655
Gosht Kofta Korma
'Gosht' means meat of the Lamb/Mutton. Kofta's implies spicy deep-fried balls and Korma is thick gravy. This Meatballs Korma is an absolutely delicious dish. - 47.1163