- » Meatballs Garlic Spinach
Meatballs Garlic Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Meatballs Garlic Spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Meatballs Garlic Spinach recipes.
Meatballs And Garlic Spinach
In mixer blend together pork, onion, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, egg, salt and pepper.
When mixture is smooth, shape into small meatballs.
Heat half of oil in large frying pan.
Add meatballs and cook 3 to 4 minutes on all sides; season... - 41.8775
You May Also Like!
Spinach Meatballs With Tomato Sauce
Defrost spinach, drain by pressing through a wire strainer; chop finely.
Combine spinach with onion, garlic, beef, cheese, bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper; mix until well blended.
Form into balls about the size of golf balls and arrange in a single layer... - 38.8161
Veal And Spinach Meatballs
Drain spinach press between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Combine spinach and next 8 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Shape into 60 mearballs, using 1 teaspoon mixture for each meatball.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray,-... - 42.4399
Meatball Stew With Spinach Dumplings
1.Mix egg, crumbs, and garlic salt and beef; mix well.
2.Shape meat mixture into 1-inch meatballs.
3.In 12-inch skillet heat oil and brown the meatballs.
4.Add onion; cook for about 5 minutes; drain off the fat.
5.To the skillet, combine cheese soup... - 44.9098
Spicy Spinach Balls
1. Combine the ground turkey or beef and the herbs and spices in a medium-sized bowl, and mix thoroughly. Set aside for 15 minutes. Add the remaining spinach ball ingredients, and mix well.
2. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Shape the spinach... - 34.8368
Fried Pork Balls And Spinach
Fried porkballs are a common snack and Stir Fried Deep Fried Porkballs And Spinach is one which renders it a difference. One thing you will have to remember while cooking this Stir Fried Deep Fried Porkballs And Spinach is not to fry too many at a time. You... - 34.1138
While spring is here, March can still be a chilly month and a hearty meal is always welcome. Chef John Maxwell has a tasty recipe for fresh spring spinach and meatballs to tease your tastebuds. - 109.908
Lightly combine ground beef, onion, garlic salt, spinach, cottage cheese & bread crumbs in a large bowl.
Beat egg with water in a small bowl; blend into beef mixture.
Shape into balls, using a tbs of meat mixture for each meatball.
Broil just until brown,... - 34.1416
Jackie Koh's Smoky Korean Meatballs
1. For meatball, in a large mixing bowl, add beef, pork, onion, garlic, ginger, chili paste, soy sauce, sugar, pear juice, mirin, sesame oil, sesame seeds, chili powder, and black pepper. Mix well.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and pop it... - 98.72
Clear Soup With Meatballs
1. First prepare the meatballs. Mix the beef with the onion, garlic, cornflour and seasoning in a food processor and then bind with sufficient egg white to make a firm mixture. With wetted hands, roll into tiny, bitesize balls and set aside.
2. Drain the... - 37.3479