- » Meatballs Cabbage
Meatballs Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meatballs cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meatballs cabbage recipes.
Cabbage And Meatball Skillet
In mixing bowl combine beaten egg, milk, bread crumbs, onion, parmesan or romano cheese, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon of the basil, the rosemary, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add ground beef or pork; mix well.
Shape into 12 meatballs.
In large skillet brown meatballs in... - 38.0005
German Meatballs With Red Cabbage
1. In medium, bowl, beat egg well and mix adding bread crumbs, chuck, 1/4 cup sauerkraut, 3/4 cup chopped apple, the grated onion, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and the marjoram until well blended.
2. Shape into 20 meatballs.
3. In 4-quart... - 44.2195
Cabbage And Meatball Soup
1. Gently combine beef, onion, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper, and mustard in a bowl. With wet hands, form into 12 small meatballs and set in a large nonstick saucepan.
2. Set saucepan over medium-high heat and cook meatballs, turning... - 33.3055
GETTING READY 1) Arrange all the ingredients required. MAKING 2) In a 3-quart saucepan, combine together the beef broth, wine, vinegar,... - 31.2616
Frikadeller Danish Meatballs
Grind veal and pork together through grinder 4 or 5 times.
Add next 6 ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Heat half of butter in skillet over low heat.
Drop meat mixture from large tablespoon and cook, turning often, until desired doneness, about 15 to 20... - 34.1269
Mix pork and veal together in a deep mixing bowl.
Blend in egg, bread crumbs, onion, lemon zest, salt, tarragon, and pepper.
Shape into 2-inch patties.
Place on dish and refrigerate until ready to grill.
To prepare sauce, heat stock over medium heat until... - 41.62
Meatballs In Sour Sauce
Trust me, this Meatballs In Sour Sauce is "oh so yummy"! I served it last night for my family and I feel like making it again tonight!! You will love it! Try this Meatballs In Sour Sauce recipe! - 44.754
Filipino Style Chicken Meatball Instant Noodles
Are you wondering how to make your favorite instant noodles more palatable and nutritious? Here is an easy and interesting way to transform boring instant noodles into a hearty meal! This video shows you how to spice up instant ramen by adding chicken... - 115.712
Asian Lion's Head Meatball
Lion's Head is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious Lion's Head; I am sure you would love to try this Lion's Head again & again. - 44.9099
Danish Meatball And Noodle Casserole
This Danish Meatball and Noodles Casserole makes a yummy lunch. You'll surely love to have this saucy noodles and meatball casserole. It is very filling. So just enjoy this for your next meal. Don't forget to share your views about this anish Meatball and... - 37.1116
Meatballs In Chicken Soup
1. Cut apart chicken wings at joints with a sharp knife. Combine with onion, water, tomatoes, steak sauce, cayenne and 3 tea spoons of the salt in a large heavy kettle or Dutch oven. Heat to boiling; reduce heat; cover. Simmer 30 minutes.
2. Mix ground beef... - 28.312
The night before you plan to serve them, mix ground beef, cabbage, onion, ginger, soy sauce, and salt in a large bowl.
When thoroughly mixed, form into balls.
Cover and set in the refrigerator.
(While this can be done when preparing the meal, the flavors... - 36.3008
Jackie Koh's Smoky Korean Meatballs
1. For meatball, in a large mixing bowl, add beef, pork, onion, garlic, ginger, chili paste, soy sauce, sugar, pear juice, mirin, sesame oil, sesame seeds, chili powder, and black pepper. Mix well.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and pop it... - 104.239
Mini-Meatball Minestrone is a unique and winning meat ball preparation that is perfect for your special dinner treats at home. Surprise your family with this unique dish. I am sure they will love the Mini-Meatball Minestrone. - 41.6686
Braised Lion S Head
For meatballs, combine all meat ball ingredients except oil in large bowl; mix well.
Divide mixture into 8 portions.
Shape each portion into a ball.
Heat vegetable oil in wok or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Brown meatballs, shaking or... - 40.8621
German Cabbage Soup
Combine ground round, onion, mustard, soy sauce, salt, and pepper; mix thoroughly.
Form into tiny meatballs.
Add wine to broth; bring to boil.
Add meatballs to broth, one at a time.
Bring to boil again.
Cook meatballs 5 minutes; remove to soup bowl.
Add... - 39.9778
Bev's Meatball Stew
Shape beef into 18 meatballs, about 1 1/4 inches each.
In 3-quart casserole, combine remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 10 minutes.
Reduce power to 70% (Medium High).
Microwave for 20 to 30 minutes,... - 46.1802
Hearty Meatball Soup
In a bowl, combine the eggs, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
Crumble meat over mixture and mix well.
Shape into 1-in balls.
In a soup kettle, bring broth to a boil.
Carefully add the meatballs.
Add the tomato juice, tomatoes, vegetables, rice and basil.
Cover... - 47.496
Asian Lion's Head Meatball Casserole
Lion's Head Casserole! A delicious, and well flavored set of meat balls on a bed of Cabbage. Who in the world can resist such a thing! Try making these Lion's Head Casserole and experience the charm of the dish for yourself! - 43.6665
Mini Meatball Minestrone
In Dutch oven combine undrained tomatoes, cabbage, zucchini, undrained corn, celery, onion, uncooked vermicelli, red wine, parsley, instant beef bouillon granules, oregano, basil, garlic powder, 4 cups water, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Bring... - 44.6764
Crumble bread into wine; add next 7 ingredients.
Form into small balls, the size of hazelnuts, and refrigerate until needed.
Wash beans, and soak overnight in 5 cups water.
Next morning add 1 teaspoon salt, and simmer 30 minutes.
Saute meat balls in oil; when... - 39.2782
Meatballs In Minestrone
Minestrone has a smoother taste. The oregano and parsley enhances the blend of Minestrone. Minestrone is easy to prepare soup. - 42.0443
Meatball Vegetable Alphabet Soup For Kids Of All Ages
If you were looking for something fun for your children then Meatball Vegetable Alphabet Soup For Kids Of All Ages is the right cjoice! A unique and addictive meat ball dish, i am sure your children will not get enough of it! Try this Meatball Vegetable... - 45.8879
Spaghetti And Meatballs
Originally, I was going to suggest making this dinner for Valentine’s Day. I was going to make heart shaped meatballs. Then I tasted it and it was so yummy and delicious and full of garlic. I love garlic. But, maybe it isn’t the best thing for... - 0
Cabbage Or Swiss Chard Meat Balls
1. In a saucepan, boil water.
2. Wash the swish chard or cabbage leaves, cut of stem and add to boiling water. Blanch for a minutes and then drain and refresh.
3. In a medium size work bowl,
4. Combine meat, rice, onion, egg and... - 44.6266
Beef Balls In Cabbage Leaf
Beef Balls In Cabbage Leaf is a wonderfully delicious and unique meatball preparation that will surely entice your taste buds. I served this dish for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Beef Balls In... - 40.7613
Kalam Polo Cabbage (rice)
How to make kalam polo (kalampolo), cabbage and rice at home in easy steps. Kalam polo is a persian iranian traditional recipe. It's main ingredients are cabbage and rice. - 124.808
Sweet-sour Beef And Cabbage
Combine in a bowl the meat, bread crumbs, egg, onion, green pepper, garlic, parsley, and salt.
Mix with your hands until well blended, then shape into balls about golf ball size.
Using a Dutch oven or similar pan, heat oil over medium heat and brown... - 35.3204
Homemade Pigs In A Blanket
Separate cabbage leaves being careful to keep a leaf in as big a piece as possible.
Boil in a big kettle till soft.
Drain and let cool slightly.
Combine hamburger, salt, pepper, egg, onion and enough bread crumbs to make mixture stick together.
Make into... - 33.7118
1. Soak dried black mushrooms.
2. Mince or coarsely grind pork (with some fat), water chestnuts, scallions, ginger root and soaked mushrooms.
3. Beat egg lightly and blend in, along with cornstarch, sugar, salt, pepper and sherry. (Use a wooden spoon and do... - 35.1568
Royal Lion's Head
Preparation Soak shrimp in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Mince shrimp and combine with remaining meatball ingredients.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Shape into 4 large meatballs, each approximately 2 1/2 inches in diameter.
Cooking Set wok in a ring... - 38.6872
Stewed Pork Neck With Green Beans
The pork neck is a well muscled and very flavorful cut of meat, with a lot more fat than the pork shoulder. I use pork neck in many wonderful preparations such as Bolognese, sweet and sour meatballs, grilling, soup or braising. Stewing is suitable for Pork... - 37.0566
Swedish Meat Soup
Combine ground beef, nutmeg and salt.
Shape in small balls and brown in butter.
Add meatballs and cabbage to prepared onion soup.
Heat through. - 24.5044
In bowl combine egg, mushrooms, bread crumbs, green onion, water chestnuts, the 1 tablespoon soy sauce, the 2 teaspoons cornstarch, gingerroot, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Add ground pork or beef; mix well.
Shape into six meatballs.
In skillet or Dutch oven cook... - 36.1394
Cut apart chicken wings at joints with a sharp knife.
Combine with onion, water, tomatoes, steak sauce, cayenne and 3 teaspoons of the salt in a large heavy kettle or Dutch oven.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes.
Mix ground beef lightly... - 41.3204
1. Cut the chicken wings apart at the joints, combine it with water, onion, tomatoes, steak sauce, cayenne and three teaspoons of salt in a Dutch oven, bring to a boil, cover and simmer for half an hour
2. In a bowl, mix the rest of the half teaspoon... - 38.2646
Traditional Persian rice called Kalam Polow. - 126.371
Mix pork, 1/3 cup soy sauce, next 3 ingredients, 1 tablespoon cornstarch and 1/2 cup cold water in large bowl and let set 15 minutes, then divide in 6 to 8 portions.
Wash cabbage, cut leaves and stems in 2-inch sections and set aside.
Mix remaining 3... - 45.6986
Pork And Chestnut Lion's Head
How you would you like to have a Lion's Head on your dinner plate tonight ? Terrified ! Right ? Well don't be because we are only talking about some delicious pork balls that you would love to devour fast ! Try out these gravy pork balls on cabbage dish and... - 45.9067
Pigs In Blankets
Pigs In Blankets brings a genuniely unique flavor of the beef. I found this dish simple and easy to cook and at the same time the result was extremely tasty and filling. The Pigs In Blankets is clearly something we can easily cook at home. - 41.0513
Company Skillet Ragout
1. Mix sausage, veal, eggs, bread crumbs, parsley and the 1/2 tea spoon salt in medium-size bowl. Shape lightly into 48 small balls.
2. Brown slowly, turning several times, in a large skillet, or an electric frying pan.
3. Remove meatballs; set aside for Step... - 36.3881
Ground Chuck Fondue
Combine the ground chuck, onion, monosodium glutamate, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
Shape into 1-inch meatballs.
Arrange on a cookie sheet covered with waxed paper and cover meatballs with a sheet of waxed paper.
Refrigerate until chilled.
Mix the... - 36.162
Company Skillet Ragout
1) In medium-size bowl add sausage, veal, eggs, bread crumbs, parsley, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2) Mix and shape into 48 small balls.
3) In a 12-inch frying pan heat oil and brown the balls slowly turning several times. Alternately, use an electric... - 45.2312
Curried Meat Balls In Vegetable Sauce
1) Wash the cabbage and shred.
2) Chop the onions and peppers.
3) Wash the potatoes and dice them.
4) Take the beef, breadcrumbs, onion, salt, curry powder, pepper and egg in a bowl. Mix them well.
5) Shape this mixture into small... - 44.6221
Special Gos Na Cutles
1. In a large thala mix together the salt, ginger-garlic paste and the kheema and allow to stand for one hour.
2. Boil the potatoes in a pressure cooker. Skin and mash well. Add to the raw kheema and mix thoroughly. Add the onions, chillies, coriander and... - 28.3679
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates her original recipe for homemade egg rolls as part of a four part series to help home cooks put together a classic take out Chinese dinner at home. - 0