- » Meatball
Meatball is a ball shaped foodstuff made up of minced meat combined with other ingredients. Meatballs are typically rolled and shaped by hands. Any kind of meat including poultry, lamb, beef or fish can be perfectly ... More »
Swedish Meatballs With Mushroom Sauce
These Swedish Meatballs with Mushroom Sauce are simple delectable. Watch this video to see how easy it is to prepare these flavor bombs. Along with the cream sauce they really turn out to be delicious. Try it out and you will be happy with the end result. - 147.934
Rigatoni With Meatballs
If you want to bring some Italian flavor to the meatball and red sauce, add some rigatoni and serve the delicious dish. This video shows how to make red sauce and meatballs and then serve with the rigatoni. You will love it. - 145.838
Wegmans Spicy Chicken Meatballs & Sauce
Save this one for the weekend, and have fun! Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson uses chipotle peppers in adobo sauce to help turn up the heat in this homemade sauce. It simmers to perfection while you get the meatballs rolling. This recipe is always a... - 142.227
Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
This is one of my favorite dishes and one that my kids always request. The secret is to brown the meatballs in olive oil and let them finish cooking in the sauce. Make the sauce first and when the meatballs are browned just add them to the sauce along with... - 139.579
Easy Turkey Meatballs
Have you been looking for a perfect turkey meatball recipe? This video is sure going to come handy. Watch the chef share her simple recipe to prepare these yummy turkey meatballs that come with endless serving possibilities. Do give it a try. - 139.393
Meatball Over Spaghetti
Love Italian food? This video shows how to prepare classic Italian meatball served on a warm bed of spaghetti. There is something about this dish that everyone love, particularly kids. The video shows how during making the sauce, the steady simmer makes the... - 133.111
Healthy Turkey Meatball
I'm into turkey meatballs, so I'm going to show you how you can make some awesome, yummy organic meatballs which are packed full of protein, nutrients, and fresh, whole ingredients. We are not putting in any preservatives, and we will use all natural spices... - 131.204
Beef Meatballs: College Cooking 101 Part 1
UC Berkeley student, Katie, visits the Ask a Chef.tv kitchen to learn how to make great food with dorm room appliances. In Part 1 of this episode, Ryan shows Katie how to make turkey meatballs that can be used many ways. - 131.124
Meatball Sub With Marinara Sauce
Wish to learn some recipe to use the leftover meatballs then you have to watch this video. The video gives just one idea but you can work out many recipes. It is easy and simple way to utilize food and let it not go waste. - 130.971
Homemade Meatball Soup
All those who enjoy having soups in the winter, will love this soup. Chef Victoria makes Meatball Soup which is full of veggies and is really tasty. Meatball Soup will be surely enjoyed on a cold winter evening. - 130.57
Cranberry Glazed Meatballs
The holiday season is here, and any exotic and creative but really quick and easy appetizer recipe idea is welcome. Most of us have frozen meatballs lying in the freezer and a can of cranberry sauce post Thanksgiving. Put the two together and you have a... - 118.687
Cheese Stuffed Meatballs A La Pizzaiola
This recipe has been one of my most popular – both on the internet and here at home. When it came time for me to choose what video to do first, this was a no brainer. One of the first foods I thought of when I found out about my having celiac was spaghetti... - 118.56
Pasta With Homemade Meatball Gravy
Many of you just too fond of pasta and meatballs dish, even if you are given more options. For all of you, here is a great demonstration which shows how to create your own meatballs and how to prepare the juicy, saucy meatball gravy. So, now you can prepare... - 118.185
Oven Roasted Medieval Pork Balls With Mustard Sauce
Meatballs are found in almost all cuisines of the world, some are added to gravies while some are skewered and served as appetizers. In the video, Robin makes pork meatballs which have been inspired by the medieval period and serves them with a mustard sauce.... - 118.075
Gluten Free Turkey Meatballs With Tomato Sauce
Lizanne Falsetto, the CEO of thinkThin's all natural, sugar free protein bars and mother of two, shows you how to make delicious Gluten Free Pizza and turn cooking with the kids into a weekly ritual. Her show, Lizanne Naturally, focuses on easy portable... - 117.627
Sweet Cocktail Meatballs
If you want to serve something exciting in your next party try these Sweet Cocktail Meatballs. This recipe uses some off the shelve ingredients and is fairly easy to put together. Watch this video to get the detailed recipe. - 116.11
Meatball And Vegetable Soup
Mood for an Italian soup?? This video shows a wonderful variation of meatball soup with vegetables. It makes a very healthy and gluten free supper dish. The meatball is mixed with organic seasoning salt and paprika to give a delicious flavor and a wholesome... - 114.403
Healthy Turkey Meatballs In Mushroom Gravy
Finally, a way to eat turkey that doesn't involve hours of roasting, and a half dozen side dishes that are loaded with fat and calories! This low fat version of a classic Italian dish substitutes extra lean turkey for the beef or pork and mushrooms for tomato... - 114.251
Baked Chicken Meatballs
This is a chicken dish you are going to love! Baked chicken meatballs will soon be a hot favorite with you owing to its simple, easy instructions and great taste. All you have to do is mix the ingredients, make it into a ball and bake it. This dish goes well... - 113.568
Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
1. In a small dish, soak bread slices in milk for 15 minutes. Set aside.
2. Place a pan on low heat, add onion, sprinkle salt, pepper, and cook for 10 minutes or until nice and soft.
3. Drop balsamic vinegar and brown sugar in the pan.... - 113.392
Meatballs In Sunday Gravy: Part 1
In this episode of hot From The Kettle Johnny "Meatballs" DeCarlo, of VH1's My Big Friggin Wedding, teaches Melody Kettle and helper, Susan Dalessio-Picciallo-Horan how to make Johnny's famous, Meatballs in Sunday Gravy. - 112.901
This video will show you how to make cute meatball curry. - 111.896
With so many meatball recipes around, this homemade meatballs recipe is a must have for any household, due to its ease of preparation and choice of simple ingredients. It is low on fat and smells great with those herbs in it. Watch the video for the recipe... - 111.671
The Wegmans Meatball
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shares how to make a traditional Italian meatball that anyone can do. - 110.673
While spring is here, March can still be a chilly month and a hearty meal is always welcome. Chef John Maxwell has a tasty recipe for fresh spring spinach and meatballs to tease your tastebuds. - 110.558
Albondigas Con Chipotle
How about a nice big hearty Mexican meatball stew? Here is Mike showing you another great Hispanic-style dish. The dish for a winter’s day, this is simple to make with easy to get ingredients. Seems like a definite try. - 110.208
A great meatball recipe that you can use as an appetizer or a main dish. This is my friend Amy's recipe and it is always a hit at neighborhood parties. You can brown these in a skillet over medium heat and drain, if desired. I bake them in the oven. - 109.154
Grilled Meatball Pineapple And Vegetable In Sweet And Sour Sauce
A nice smile bringing dish. This is a good video to prepare a sweet and sour meat ball in the perfect Asian style. Grilled to perfection with pineapple and vegetables, this makes a wonderful snack. Loaded with authentic taste, this is bound to be a party... - 109.083
Easy Meatball Sliders
1. In food processor, drop garlic, celery, and onion. Chop finely.
2. Drop bell pepper, and chop finely.
3. In a large mixing bowl, take ground beef, and add 2/3 of the chopped vegetables in it, reserving remaining for later use.
4. Add a... - 107.72
Quick And Easy Meatballs
Want delicious meatballs in no time and with no effort? Try this simple and easy microdac meatball recipe. If you have a pound of hamburger, the remaining ingredients can be pulled from your kitchen cabinet and all it requires is mixing all ingredients and... - 107.636
Vegan Tofu Meatballs
As a vegan it is difficult to manage food habits even at home, so what should you do to get a nice and healthy meal. Here is a video with vegan meatball recipe. Watch video for the recipe. - 105.392
1. In a bowl, mix the onions, eggs, bread crumbs, olive oil, 1/2 cup ouzo, ground black pepper, minced garlic, cumin, salt and ground meat and mix it up with your hands.
2. Roll into balls.
3. On a plate, spread the flour and coat the meatballs with... - 105.165
Party Appetizer Cocktail Meatballs
Hosting a party? Try the fuss-free meatballs that your guests will just love. Betty's party cocktail meatball is sure to be a hit with your party crowd. It's quick, easy and sumptuous. Stream the video recipe to know how to go about this dish. - 104.893
Bacon Wrapped Meatball
How about making a nice bacon wrapped meatball filled with the nice spice mix! Sounds mmm!!! Well give this recipe a go! If the winter beckons and the grilling is your strength this is one recipe you should watch! - 104.282
Jackie Koh's Smoky Korean Meatballs
1. For meatball, in a large mixing bowl, add beef, pork, onion, garlic, ginger, chili paste, soy sauce, sugar, pear juice, mirin, sesame oil, sesame seeds, chili powder, and black pepper. Mix well.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and pop it... - 104.239
Meatball Tangine With Tomato Sauce
Want to treat yourself with a delicious dish? Try and make this meatball tagine with a zesty tomato sauce. Prepared with aromatic spices, this recipe is quiet a delicacy. Originating in Morocco, this is a slow-cooked dish with tender meatball combined with... - 102.88
General Tso Meatballs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, and milk.
3. Add egg, garlic powder, and ginger. Mix well.
4. Clump mixture and roll them into 1-inch meatballs. Line a baking sheet with foil, and... - 101.943
Elba's Sausage Meatballs
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Spray the cooking sheet with cooking spray.
3. For Tomato Sauce - Heat a skillet over medium heat.
4. Pour in extra virgin olive oil, add in garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
5. Add in tomatoes and try... - 101.431
Savory Meatballs In Brandy Sauce - Tapas
1. Mince the garlic using a knife, set aside.
2. In a bowl combine breadcrumbs and white wine, mix them together.
3. In small bowl combine the cumin powder, cinnamon powder and nutmeg powder.
4. Add the spices to the breadcrumbs followed... - 100.573
Sweet And Sour Meatballs
This is sweet and sour meatball is a great recipe if you like pork. Very easy and delicious! It’s great anytime and makes a really well received appetizer or entree for a pot luck. Check out the recipe video. - 98.9937
Hot Atomic Meatballs & Sour Tomato Chaser
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Squeeze out the excess water from the white bread slices and add to a bowl.
3. Add the lean ground sirloin, eggs, onions, white pepper, black pepper, cayenne pepper and salt. Using your... - 98.9662
Grandmas Meatball In Sauce
Grandmas recipe never fail to impress even after several generations down the line. That's why Grandmas recipes are preserved with great care and shared as well. Cooking my way chefs are showing their own grandmas meatball in sauce recipes that they have been... - 98.2624
Baked Turkey Meatballs
Its thanksgiving week and the kids get to make turkey meatballs! The kids are enjoying the squishing if the meat and forming them into the balls! A delish dish for the occasion! See the video for more! - 96.1756
Pasta And Meat Balls
This is a low fat recipe as the meat balls are baked and not fried. The combination of the meat balls with the egg noodles makes the dish tastier. I’m sure you family will really enjoy this dish. - 96.102
1. Pour water on bread core to make it wet, and then press it with your hands to squeeze away water.
2. In food processor, finely chop onion with a touch of olive oil.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground meat, bread core, and egg... - 95.6915
Easy Turkey Meatballs
Meatballs are an universal favorite, and turkey meatballs hold a special place among food lovers. Never mind if you don't know how to make turkey meatballs at home. With this easy-to-follow, detailed recipe on the same you will be able to pull up a feat in... - 95.5704
This is not your average meatball recipe, as this is not fried! Watch this video and you would not be disappointed trying out this recipe! - 93.694
Through this video, Nikko the chef, is teaching us how to cook innovatively to come up with new recipes almost everyday. The video is sure to make hungry and the first thing one will do is go to the kitchen and prepare a Meatball sandwich for dinner. A... - 92.9672
Meatballs With Pasta
Who doesn’t love spaghetti and meatballs? They are little balls of awesomeness. Meat, spices and flavors dipped in marinara sauce poured over pasta. If you don’t know how to cook, don’t worry! Watch this video which gives you step by step directions of... - 91.5524
Outdoor Dutch Oven Recipes - Meatballs And Gravy
Learn how to cook meatballs and gravy in an outdoor dutch oven. Visit our blog for this recipe and more information on Dutch oven cooking. If you have any questions, please let us know. - 90.6767
Meatballs With Tomato Sauce
Perfect recipe for all home chefs. Minced meat mixed with good choice of spices, cheese, nuts , parsley which brings a good aroma when the meat balls are pan-fried. To balance the spice, its cooked in tomato sauce which makes the dish more rich. A must-make... - 89.0509
Lamb Keftedes is a South Asian meatballs dish replicated all over the world with little variations. Here we have a recipe from the chef's grandma which is in Italian style. No rocket science behind the dish but a little involved recipe to keep you on your... - 87.0193
Healthy Giant Turkey Meatball Subs
Healthy giant meatball subs with whole wheat bread, turkey, turkey sausage in no-carb sauce to feed a giant appetite! And all of this in just $7. Unbelievable right? But it is true! Who says cheaters never win? This is one “Frugal Fabulous” recipe. - 83.6759
Vegan "meat" Balls
Here's a fine video showing a vegan meatball recipe for all non-meat eaters. The dish is so close to the meat based version that even a meat lover would not be able to make out the difference. It is a must try for everyone. - 83.4621
How To Make Turkey Meatballs & Spinach Soup
Turkey meatballs is everyone's favorite and combine it with spinach soup to make excellent platter. Bhal Dave shows quick non vegetarian recipe of this exquisite dish. Now you no more have to worry if there is a party at home! - 73.3723
Calabrese Meatball Stew
A simple recipe of meatballs. The quality of the video and audio is disappointing for such a beautiful dish by Chef Vito! A brilliant dish of meatballs made from veal and pork immersed in a rich tomato based gravy. See the video for more! - 64.8717
Are you on a lookout for some easy Crockpot recipes? This video might prove helpful. Watch the chef prepare these scrumptious Crockpot Meatballs. The dish is flavorful and is indeed very impressive. - 62.1903
Solar Cooked Wedding Soup With Meatballs
An occasion with the wedding soup and the meatballs cooked in the solar cooker. This dish is fancied up in perfection using pre cooked meatballs! A simple preparation. Watch the video to see more, note there is no audio instruction! - 55.8426
Curried Meatballs is the apt recipe to tickle your taste buds. It is the answer when you look for a tasty Main Dish. Tell me how you enjoyed my Curried Meatballs. Feedback helps to keep me going and experimenting more. - 49.8027
Meatballs In Tomato Soup
1. Shape ground meat to form walnut-size balls.
2. In a 3-quart shallow casserole, place the meatballs.
3. Cook on High for 8 minutes.
4. Flip over the meatballs carefully to prevent them from baking.
5. Drain excess fat and keep... - 49.0263
Ciorba With Meatballs
Ciorba with meatballs is a cooked meat and vegetables preparation from Romania. Made with pork, veal, and meat bones along with vegetables, the ciorba with meatballs is very rich and heavy. You can use any meats of choice for this uniquely european recipe.... - 48.1808
Meatball Sub Sandwiches
In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
Shape into 1-in balls.
Place in a single layer in a 3-qt microwave-safe dish.
Cover and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Turn meatballs; cook 5-6 minutes longer or... - 47.9464
One-bite Meat Balls (hors D'oeuvre)
Wish to cook something delicious, but are you short on time? Whip up an instant dinner with this quick and simple recipe for One-Bite Meat Balls (hors d'oeuvre) and sit up for a delicious dine-in with your family! - 47.5831
Hearty Meatball Soup
In a bowl, combine the eggs, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
Crumble meat over mixture and mix well.
Shape into 1-in balls.
In a soup kettle, bring broth to a boil.
Carefully add the meatballs.
Add the tomato juice, tomatoes, vegetables, rice and basil.
Cover... - 47.496
Sweetand Sour Beef And Pork Meatballs
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
Add enough water to liquid to make 1 cup and set aside.
Mix meats, mushrooms, sherry, instant onion, and 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
Shape into 12 to 16 balls and brown on all sides in hot oil.
Drain off fat.
Add 1 cup reserved... - 47.4637
Sunday Baked Ziti & Meatball Casserole
Sunday Baked Ziti & Meatball Casserole tastes amazing ! I love this pasta bake with an assortment of cheese interspersed with meatballs with a generous serving of savory sauce poured over. Try this Sunday Baked Ziti & Meatball Casserole surely this weekend ... - 47.4181
Meatball Garden Dish
1. Pierce the pack of peas and thaw peas in pierced package on High for 4 minutes.
2. In a 4-quart casserole, cook Basic Meatballs on High for 5 minutes; stir once.
3. Pour broth and a soup-can of hot water.
4. Add potatoes, carrots and... - 47.3293
Mix together thoroughly all ingredients except water and flour, and form into balls the size of a golf ball.
Brown them in shortening and transfer to a 2-quart kettle.
Pour a small amount of water into the skillet and heat, scraping the bottom to remove all... - 47.1695
1) Preheat oven for 350°c
2) In a bowl, add ground beef, 1/3 cup ketchup, bread crumbs, egg, onion flakes, garlic salt, and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
3) Divide and shape into 1-inch meatballs.
4) Put the mixture in jellyroll pan.
5)... - 47.1651
One Bite Meat Balls
1) Take a bowl and mix the potatoes, meat, onion and parsley along with the seasonings in it.
2) Roll it into marble sized balls.
3) Mix the cheese with flour and roll the balls in it coating them properly.
4) Refrigerate until required for... - 47.046
Meat Balls In Beer Sauce
1) Preheat oven to the desried temperature of 350Â°F.
2) Marinate bread cubes in 1/2 cup of beer.
3) Mix together ground beef with cheese, salt, pepper and beer-soaked bread.
4) Mix well and shape into 32 cocktail-size meat balls.
5)... - 47.0336
1. Take a large bowl, add chuck and toss slightly with corn chips, milk, 1 tsp salt and egg, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Take out and make 20 meatballs with 2 tbsp mixture for each ball. Dust the meat balls in 2 tbsp flour for... - 47.0061
Meatball And Mozzarella Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Pizza crust : In a bowl, sift the flours, salt, mustard and cayenne together.
3) Rub in the butter or margarine, until the mixture is crumbly.
4) In a bowl, beat the egg and milk together.
5) Stir into the flour... - 46.9723
Meatball Sauerkraut Skillet
1. In a medium bowl, mix together beef, bread crumbs, milk, egg, 3/4 teaspoon salt and pepper until well combined.
2. Shape mixture into 12 equal sized meatballs.
3. In a large skillet, melt shortening and brown meatballs in it.
4.... - 46.8058
1) In a bowl, mix ground beef, salt, pepper, and bread crumbs.
2) Shape the beef mixture into 1- inch balls.
3) In a saucepan, heat oil sauté onion and bell pepper until tender.
4) Stream in 1 bottle of ketchup and a ketchup bottle full... - 46.7715
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together rice, beef, onion, green pepper, salt, egg and pepper in it. Mix nicely together.
3) Shape the mixture into 8 meatballs.
4) Place the meatballs in a 13-by-9-by-2-inch... - 46.7565
1) In a mixing bowl, combine Healthy Choice ground beef, bread crumbs and egg substitute.
2) Mix well and shape into 50 meatballs.
3) Spray an oblong baking dish with cooking spray.
4) Add in the meatballs and place in the oven at 400 degree F to... - 46.7006
Rigatoni And Meatballs
Prepare rigatoni as directed on package.
Rinse with warm water.
In 2-quart casserole, combine all sauce ingredients.
Microwave at High for 10 minutes, stirring once.
Reduce power to 70% (Medium High).
Microwave for 8 to 10 minutes... - 46.5811
Porcupine Meat Balls
This is a surprisingly simple recipe for Porcupine Meat Balls - unusually rich and delicious with flavors most of us like to savor. This Porcupine Meat Balls is great accompaniment to meal or to serve for special occasions. - 46.5493
Meat Ball Pie
Cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Add meat balls and gravy, beans, milk, and Worcestershire.
Heat till bubbling.
Pour into 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Mix cereal, seed, and salt.
Brush tops of 6 biscuits with milk; then dip in cereal... - 46.374
Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
Divide in half.
Shape each half into 16 meatballs, about 2 tablespoons each.
Arrange 16 meatballs in 12 x 8-in baking dish.
Microwave at High 4 1/2 to 6 minutes, or until meatballs are firm to the touch, turning over and... - 46.3694
Meatballs In Sherried Dijon Sauce
1) Coat the rack of broiler with cooking spray.
2) In a medium bowl, combine ground chuck, breadcrumbs, onion, mustard, salt, and pepper in; mix well.
3) Shape the mixture into meatballs, using 1 tablespoon mixture for each meatball.
4)... - 46.2888
Herbed Cocktail Meatballs
In medium bowl, combine meat, egg, bread crumbs, garlic, onion and seasonings.
Shape in 24 bite-size meatballs.
In 2-quart casserole, combine jelly, chili sauce and mustard.
Mix until well blended.
Cover with glass lid.
TO HEAT BY... - 46.2619
Your search for a great recipe for Curried Meatballs ends here! When served over hot rice, this dish is sure to please your family members. The key ingredient here is beef, flavored with curry powder. Try it and i'm sure you will be making it more often! - 46.2557
Sweetand Sour Meatballs
Mix bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup water.
Add beef and egg.
Shape into 16 balls.
Brown slowly in oil in large skillet.
Cook celery and peppers in skillet for 5 minutes.
Add remaining water, vinegar, brown sugar, and soy sauce.
Add... - 46.2435
Meat Ball Garden Skillet
To prepare Meat Balls: Cook onion in 1 tablespoon butter till it's tender but not brown.
(Use same large skillet you'll need later; save washing two skillets.) Combine ground beef and ground veal with next 5 ingredients.
(This mixture should... - 46.2395
Chafing Dish Meatballs
Early in day: In bowl, with two-tined fork, toss together chuck, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, egg and milk until well blended.
Shape into 1/2-inch balls.
Place in shallow pan with shortening; refrigerate.
About 1 1/2 hours before serving: Preheat oven to... - 46.239
1) In a bowl add beef, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/2 tsp. pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2) Divide and shape into 1-inch balls.
3) In a saucepan, brown meatballs over medium heat. Drain.
4) In slow cooker add potatoes, onion, and carrots.
5) Place meatballs on... - 46.2028
Meatball Recipes By Category