- » Meatball
Meatball is a ball shaped foodstuff made up of minced meat combined with other ingredients. Meatballs are typically rolled and shaped by hands. Any kind of meat including poultry, lamb, beef or fish can be perfectly ... More »
Easy Turkey Meatballs
Have you been looking for a perfect turkey meatball recipe? This video is sure going to come handy. Watch the chef share her simple recipe to prepare these yummy turkey meatballs that come with endless serving possibilities. Do give it a try. - 137.542
Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
This is one of my favorite dishes and one that my kids always request. The secret is to brown the meatballs in olive oil and let them finish cooking in the sauce. Make the sauce first and when the meatballs are browned just add them to the sauce along with... - 136.303
Wegmans Spicy Chicken Meatballs & Sauce
Save this one for the weekend, and have fun! Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson uses chipotle peppers in adobo sauce to help turn up the heat in this homemade sauce. It simmers to perfection while you get the meatballs rolling. This recipe is always a... - 134.307
Meatball Over Spaghetti
Love Italian food? This video shows how to prepare classic Italian meatball served on a warm bed of spaghetti. There is something about this dish that everyone love, particularly kids. The video shows how during making the sauce, the steady simmer makes the... - 131.545
Healthy Turkey Meatball
I'm into turkey meatballs, so I'm going to show you how you can make some awesome, yummy organic meatballs which are packed full of protein, nutrients, and fresh, whole ingredients. We are not putting in any preservatives, and we will use all natural spices... - 129.997
Cheese Stuffed Meatballs A La Pizzaiola
This recipe has been one of my most popular – both on the internet and here at home. When it came time for me to choose what video to do first, this was a no brainer. One of the first foods I thought of when I found out about my having celiac was spaghetti... - 118.613
Tangy Cranberry Meatballs
Perfect for a holiday appetizer, tailgate party or family get-together, these Tangy Cranberry Meatballs come together in a jiffy using leftover gravy and cranberry sauce from your holiday meal. So easy...and so good! - 118.282
Rigatoni With Meatballs
If you want to bring some Italian flavor to the meatball and red sauce, add some rigatoni and serve the delicious dish. This video shows how to make red sauce and meatballs and then serve with the rigatoni. You will love it. - 117.852
Swedish Meatballs With Mushroom Sauce
These Swedish Meatballs with Mushroom Sauce are simple delectable. Watch this video to see how easy it is to prepare these flavor bombs. Along with the cream sauce they really turn out to be delicious. Try it out and you will be happy with the end result. - 116.689
Pasta With Homemade Meatball Gravy
Many of you just too fond of pasta and meatballs dish, even if you are given more options. For all of you, here is a great demonstration which shows how to create your own meatballs and how to prepare the juicy, saucy meatball gravy. So, now you can prepare... - 114.839
Sweet Cocktail Meatballs
If you want to serve something exciting in your next party try these Sweet Cocktail Meatballs. This recipe uses some off the shelve ingredients and is fairly easy to put together. Watch this video to get the detailed recipe. - 114.748
Savory Meatballs In Brandy Sauce - Tapas
1. Mince the garlic using a knife, set aside.
2. In a bowl combine breadcrumbs and white wine, mix them together.
3. In small bowl combine the cumin powder, cinnamon powder and nutmeg powder.
4. Add the spices to the breadcrumbs followed... - 113.601
Beef Meatballs: College Cooking 101 Part 1
UC Berkeley student, Katie, visits the Ask a Chef.tv kitchen to learn how to make great food with dorm room appliances. In Part 1 of this episode, Ryan shows Katie how to make turkey meatballs that can be used many ways. - 113.556
A great meatball recipe that you can use as an appetizer or a main dish. This is my friend Amy's recipe and it is always a hit at neighborhood parties. You can brown these in a skillet over medium heat and drain, if desired. I bake them in the oven. - 111.565
Healthy Turkey Meatballs In Mushroom Gravy
Finally, a way to eat turkey that doesn't involve hours of roasting, and a half dozen side dishes that are loaded with fat and calories! This low fat version of a classic Italian dish substitutes extra lean turkey for the beef or pork and mushrooms for tomato... - 110.955
Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
1. In a small dish, soak bread slices in milk for 15 minutes. Set aside.
2. Place a pan on low heat, add onion, sprinkle salt, pepper, and cook for 10 minutes or until nice and soft.
3. Drop balsamic vinegar and brown sugar in the pan.... - 110.119
While spring is here, March can still be a chilly month and a hearty meal is always welcome. Chef John Maxwell has a tasty recipe for fresh spring spinach and meatballs to tease your tastebuds. - 109.908
Hot Atomic Meatballs & Sour Tomato Chaser
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Squeeze out the excess water from the white bread slices and add to a bowl.
3. Add the lean ground sirloin, eggs, onions, white pepper, black pepper, cayenne pepper and salt. Using your... - 109.637
Meatballs In Sunday Gravy: Part 1
In this episode of hot From The Kettle Johnny "Meatballs" DeCarlo, of VH1's My Big Friggin Wedding, teaches Melody Kettle and helper, Susan Dalessio-Picciallo-Horan how to make Johnny's famous, Meatballs in Sunday Gravy. - 109.612
June The Homemaker - Sweet And Sour Meatless Balls
1. Strain the pineapple juice from the can, reserve the juice separately.
2. In a bowl combine egg, breadcrumbs, garlic, salt, and pepper.
3. Add the veggie starter and combine well until firm.
4. Make meatballs out of the mixture.
5. Preheat olive... - 107.759
The Wegmans Meatball
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shares how to make a traditional Italian meatball that anyone can do. - 107.329
Easy Meatball Sliders
1. In food processor, drop garlic, celery, and onion. Chop finely.
2. Drop bell pepper, and chop finely.
3. In a large mixing bowl, take ground beef, and add 2/3 of the chopped vegetables in it, reserving remaining for later use.
4. Add a... - 106.103
Quick And Easy Meatballs
Want delicious meatballs in no time and with no effort? Try this simple and easy microdac meatball recipe. If you have a pound of hamburger, the remaining ingredients can be pulled from your kitchen cabinet and all it requires is mixing all ingredients and... - 106.095
Vegan Tofu Meatballs
As a vegan it is difficult to manage food habits even at home, so what should you do to get a nice and healthy meal. Here is a video with vegan meatball recipe. Watch video for the recipe. - 105.414
Meatless Raw Meatballs
Meatless raw meatballs sounds great, isn't it. Have a look at this amazing video and make a meatless and raw alternative. These meatballs are so nutritious and flavorful that you would really ask for more! - 104.656
Party Appetizer Cocktail Meatballs
Hosting a party? Try the fuss-free meatballs that your guests will just love. Betty's party cocktail meatball is sure to be a hit with your party crowd. It's quick, easy and sumptuous. Stream the video recipe to know how to go about this dish. - 103.275
Cranberry Glazed Meatballs
The holiday season is here, and any exotic and creative but really quick and easy appetizer recipe idea is welcome. Most of us have frozen meatballs lying in the freezer and a can of cranberry sauce post Thanksgiving. Put the two together and you have a... - 102.8
Elba's Sausage Meatballs
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Spray the cooking sheet with cooking spray.
3. For Tomato Sauce - Heat a skillet over medium heat.
4. Pour in extra virgin olive oil, add in garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
5. Add in tomatoes and try... - 102.093
1. In a bowl, mix the onions, eggs, bread crumbs, olive oil, 1/2 cup ouzo, ground black pepper, minced garlic, cumin, salt and ground meat and mix it up with your hands.
2. Roll into balls.
3. On a plate, spread the flour and coat the meatballs with... - 101.947
Beef Bbq Meatballs
BBQ Meatballs are an appetizing meal! This is a versatile dish that can be served in many ways! You can involve the kids to make this meatballs! See the video on how to make these scrummy meat lil delights! - 101.372
Meatball Tangine With Tomato Sauce
Want to treat yourself with a delicious dish? Try and make this meatball tagine with a zesty tomato sauce. Prepared with aromatic spices, this recipe is quiet a delicacy. Originating in Morocco, this is a slow-cooked dish with tender meatball combined with... - 101.174
April Fools Spaghetti And Meatballs Cupcakes
Enjoy a fun filled April Fool's Day Treat. Spaghetti and Meatballs Cupcakes. These are a delightful white cupcake with frosting and chocolate drizzled with strawberry preserves. You can't fake a dish this sweet. - 100.385
General Tso Meatballs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, and milk.
3. Add egg, garlic powder, and ginger. Mix well.
4. Clump mixture and roll them into 1-inch meatballs. Line a baking sheet with foil, and... - 100.363
Jackie Koh's Smoky Korean Meatballs
1. For meatball, in a large mixing bowl, add beef, pork, onion, garlic, ginger, chili paste, soy sauce, sugar, pear juice, mirin, sesame oil, sesame seeds, chili powder, and black pepper. Mix well.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and pop it... - 98.72
This video will show you how to make cute meatball curry. - 98.6795
Sweet And Sour Meatballs
This is sweet and sour meatball is a great recipe if you like pork. Very easy and delicious! It’s great anytime and makes a really well received appetizer or entree for a pot luck. Check out the recipe video. - 97.2853
Grandmas Meatball In Sauce
Grandmas recipe never fail to impress even after several generations down the line. That's why Grandmas recipes are preserved with great care and shared as well. Cooking my way chefs are showing their own grandmas meatball in sauce recipes that they have been... - 96.6606
Bacon Wrapped Meatball
How about making a nice bacon wrapped meatball filled with the nice spice mix! Sounds mmm!!! Well give this recipe a go! If the winter beckons and the grilling is your strength this is one recipe you should watch! - 94.5783
Baked Turkey Meatballs
Its thanksgiving week and the kids get to make turkey meatballs! The kids are enjoying the squishing if the meat and forming them into the balls! A delish dish for the occasion! See the video for more! - 94.4529
1. Pour water on bread core to make it wet, and then press it with your hands to squeeze away water.
2. In food processor, finely chop onion with a touch of olive oil.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground meat, bread core, and egg... - 94.1448
Lamb & Plum Meatballs
Here is quick and easy meatball and pasta recipe to put together in no time but super impressive to ‘wow’ guests! Using lamb, mint and plum instead of beef and spices in meatballs gives a great flavor combo. Watch the video to see Barry show you how to... - 92.9948
Mediterranean-style Meatballs With Couscous
These spiced lamb meatballs in a fragrant tomato sauce are just bursting with flavor. They will transport you to the Mediterranean while you prepare it in your kitchen. They are full of breadth with a depth of flavors. Reduce the amount breadcrumbs to make... - 92.6596
Easy Turkey Meatballs
Meatballs are an universal favorite, and turkey meatballs hold a special place among food lovers. Never mind if you don't know how to make turkey meatballs at home. With this easy-to-follow, detailed recipe on the same you will be able to pull up a feat in... - 92.3568
This is not your average meatball recipe, as this is not fried! Watch this video and you would not be disappointed trying out this recipe! - 92.0336
Meatballs With Pasta
Who doesn’t love spaghetti and meatballs? They are little balls of awesomeness. Meat, spices and flavors dipped in marinara sauce poured over pasta. If you don’t know how to cook, don’t worry! Watch this video which gives you step by step directions of... - 91.6264
How To Make Turkey Meatballs & Spinach Soup
Turkey meatballs is everyone's favorite and combine it with spinach soup to make excellent platter. Bhal Dave shows quick non vegetarian recipe of this exquisite dish. Now you no more have to worry if there is a party at home! - 90.3434
Outdoor Dutch Oven Recipes - Meatballs And Gravy
Learn how to cook meatballs and gravy in an outdoor dutch oven. Visit our blog for this recipe and more information on Dutch oven cooking. If you have any questions, please let us know. - 88.9888
Jamie's 15 Minute Meals "lamb Meatballs"
Barry was kindly asked by Jamie Oliver's team to try recipes from his new 15 Minute Meals Book - this recipe attempt looks at Lamb Meatballs with a chopped salad and Harissa Yoghurt. - 88.8671
Smoky Barbecue Meatballs
What do you think of when you think of barbecue meatballs? I bet you, you think of the frozen meatballs that you get in the frozen packaged foods section in your supermarket which you buy, dump in the crock-pot , pour in a bottle of barbecue sauce on them?... - 88.6769
Baked Chicken Meatballs
This is a chicken dish you are going to love! Baked chicken meatballs will soon be a hot favorite with you owing to its simple, easy instructions and great taste. All you have to do is mix the ingredients, make it into a ball and bake it. This dish goes well... - 86.7589
With so many meatball recipes around, this homemade meatballs recipe is a must have for any household, due to its ease of preparation and choice of simple ingredients. It is low on fat and smells great with those herbs in it. Watch the video for the recipe... - 86.0115
Lamb Keftedes is a South Asian meatballs dish replicated all over the world with little variations. Here we have a recipe from the chef's grandma which is in Italian style. No rocket science behind the dish but a little involved recipe to keep you on your... - 85.334
Oven Roasted Medieval Pork Balls With Mustard Sauce
Meatballs are found in almost all cuisines of the world, some are added to gravies while some are skewered and served as appetizers. In the video, Robin makes pork meatballs which have been inspired by the medieval period and serves them with a mustard sauce.... - 84.447
Healthy Giant Turkey Meatball Subs
Healthy giant meatball subs with whole wheat bread, turkey, turkey sausage in no-carb sauce to feed a giant appetite! And all of this in just $7. Unbelievable right? But it is true! Who says cheaters never win? This is one “Frugal Fabulous” recipe. - 83.6475
Crispy Chinese Pork Balls
Crispy chinese pork balls is an excellent appetizer with a fantastic taste. Here the chef has presented this dish in a simple manner so that it can be easily prepared at home. Try out this crispy pork balls with sweet and sour sauce, eggrolls sauce or any of... - 82.6966
Chinese Sweet And Sour Pork Balls
Are you looking for a unique pork recipe ? Here the chef has prepared an amazing sweet and sour pork balls recipe with deep fried the pork balls dredged in a flavorful sweet and sour sauce. Try out this sumptuous Chinese pork balls and rejoice! - 81.4784
Meatballs With Tomato Sauce
Perfect recipe for all home chefs. Minced meat mixed with good choice of spices, cheese, nuts , parsley which brings a good aroma when the meat balls are pan-fried. To balance the spice, its cooked in tomato sauce which makes the dish more rich. A must-make... - 79.3385
Vegan "meat" Balls
Here's a fine video showing a vegan meatball recipe for all non-meat eaters. The dish is so close to the meat based version that even a meat lover would not be able to make out the difference. It is a must try for everyone. - 69.769
Calabrese Meatball Stew
A simple recipe of meatballs. The quality of the video and audio is disappointing for such a beautiful dish by Chef Vito! A brilliant dish of meatballs made from veal and pork immersed in a rich tomato based gravy. See the video for more! - 61.5578
Are you on a lookout for some easy Crockpot recipes? This video might prove helpful. Watch the chef prepare these scrumptious Crockpot Meatballs. The dish is flavorful and is indeed very impressive. - 60.5638
Curried Meatballs is the apt recipe to tickle your taste buds. It is the answer when you look for a tasty Main Dish. Tell me how you enjoyed my Curried Meatballs. Feedback helps to keep me going and experimenting more. - 50.5213
One-bite Meat Balls (hors D'oeuvre)
Wish to cook something delicious, but are you short on time? Whip up an instant dinner with this quick and simple recipe for One-Bite Meat Balls (hors d'oeuvre) and sit up for a delicious dine-in with your family! - 49.7582
Ciorba With Meatballs
Ciorba with meatballs is a cooked meat and vegetables preparation from Romania. Made with pork, veal, and meat bones along with vegetables, the ciorba with meatballs is very rich and heavy. You can use any meats of choice for this uniquely european recipe.... - 49.2743
Beef Balls Paprikash
1. In a large bowl, place ground chuck and add 1/2 tea spoon salt, dash pepper, the bread crumbs and egg; toss lightly until well combined.
2. Using hands, divide the mixture into 10 portions and gently shape them into balls.
3. In a... - 48.9382
Spaghetti With Meat Balls
1) In a large bowl, combine the first 9 ingredients.
2) Mix well and make small balls.
3) In a skillet, heat the fat.
4) In hot fat, pan fry the balls along with minced onion.
5) To this, blend in flour.
6) Gradually add tomatoes, parsley, green... - 48.9358
Asian Sweet And Sour Meatballs
These Sweet and Sour Meatballs are simply fabuolous ! Try out these crispy batter-coated fried meatballs with savory sauces as a snack or as an appetizer ! Tell me if you liked it ! Your suggestions for this Sweet and Sour Meatballs are welcome ! - 48.7536
Sunday Baked Ziti & Meatball Casserole
Sunday Baked Ziti & Meatball Casserole tastes amazing ! I love this pasta bake with an assortment of cheese interspersed with meatballs with a generous serving of savory sauce poured over. Try this Sunday Baked Ziti & Meatball Casserole surely this weekend ... - 48.6001
Waikiki Meat Balls
Waikiki Meat Balls is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Waikiki Meat Balls is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 48.1965
Pineapple Beans With Meatballs
1. Preheat oven to 375°
2. In a bowl mix onion, salt and meat. Form balls from the mixture.
3. In a pan add oil and brown the meatballs.
4. Mix the next 5 ingredients and blend well.
5. Cook for 5 minutes.
6. In a 2 1/2-quart casserole... - 48.1817
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together rice, beef, onion, green pepper, salt, egg and pepper in it. Mix nicely together.
3) Shape the mixture into 8 meatballs.
4) Place the meatballs in a 13-by-9-by-2-inch... - 48.0666
Meatball Vegetable Alphabet Soup For Kids Of All Ages
If you were looking for something fun for your children then Meatball Vegetable Alphabet Soup For Kids Of All Ages is the right cjoice! A unique and addictive meat ball dish, i am sure your children will not get enough of it! Try this Meatball Vegetable... - 47.8376
One Bite Meat Balls
1) Take a bowl and mix the potatoes, meat, onion and parsley along with the seasonings in it.
2) Roll it into marble sized balls.
3) Mix the cheese with flour and roll the balls in it coating them properly.
4) Refrigerate until required for... - 47.8159
1) In a mixing bowl, combine Healthy Choice ground beef, bread crumbs and egg substitute.
2) Mix well and shape into 50 meatballs.
3) Spray an oblong baking dish with cooking spray.
4) Add in the meatballs and place in the oven at 400 degree F to... - 47.7938
Pork Balls With Rice
Soak the breadcrumbs in the milk.
Mix together the minced meats, the egg and the seasoning.
Add the soaked breadcrumbs and work the mixture until it is smooth (it will be fairly soft).
Shape it into about twenty balls.
Put the stock, vegetables and bouquet... - 47.7463
1. Take a large bowl, add chuck and toss slightly with corn chips, milk, 1 tsp salt and egg, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Take out and make 20 meatballs with 2 tbsp mixture for each ball. Dust the meat balls in 2 tbsp flour for... - 47.7365
Meatball Garden Dish
1. Pierce the pack of peas and thaw peas in pierced package on High for 4 minutes.
2. In a 4-quart casserole, cook Basic Meatballs on High for 5 minutes; stir once.
3. Pour broth and a soup-can of hot water.
4. Add potatoes, carrots and... - 47.7323
Herbed Cocktail Meatballs
In medium bowl, combine meat, egg, bread crumbs, garlic, onion and seasonings.
Shape in 24 bite-size meatballs.
In 2-quart casserole, combine jelly, chili sauce and mustard.
Mix until well blended.
Cover with glass lid.
TO HEAT BY... - 47.673
Piquant Cocktail Meat Balls
Piquant Cocktail Meat Balls is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Piquant Cocktail Meat Balls; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 47.4803
Meatball And Mozzarella Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Pizza crust : In a bowl, sift the flours, salt, mustard and cayenne together.
3) Rub in the butter or margarine, until the mixture is crumbly.
4) In a bowl, beat the egg and milk together.
5) Stir into the flour... - 47.3917
Sweet And Sour Meatballs Grape Jelly
1. In a mixing bowl, add the bread cubes and pour the milk over them. Let soak for about 10 minutes.
2. Add the beef, egg, onion and seasonings to the bread cubes.
3. Tip the bowl and mix thoroughly but lightly with a fork.
4. Dampen... - 47.34
Meatball And Winter Squash Stir Fry
Meatballs: In large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well and shape into 16 balls.
Stir-Fry: Peel squash and onion.
Seed and chop squash into 1/2-inch (1 cm) cubes; slice onion.
Heat wok over medium-high heat; add half the oil and stir-fry... - 47.2916
These Freezer Meatballs are so very tasty and handy. You can use these seasoned and refrigerated ground beef balls as and when you want for different dishes ! Try out these Freezer Meatballs and come up with any suggestions. - 47.2701
Sweetand Sour Beef And Pork Meatballs
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
Add enough water to liquid to make 1 cup and set aside.
Mix meats, mushrooms, sherry, instant onion, and 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
Shape into 12 to 16 balls and brown on all sides in hot oil.
Drain off fat.
Add 1 cup reserved... - 47.2093
Dan's Sweet And Sour Meatballs
About 1 hour 15 minutes bejore serving: In large bowl, combine bread cubes, milk and egg; let stand 5 minutes; then, with fork, press together until bread is soaked.
Add meat, 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, pepper, garlic salt.
Mix well; shape into about 34 golf-size... - 47.1838
Mix together thoroughly all ingredients except water and flour, and form into balls the size of a golf ball.
Brown them in shortening and transfer to a 2-quart kettle.
Pour a small amount of water into the skillet and heat, scraping the bottom to remove all... - 47.1351
Meatballs And Spinach
Pound ground pork with chives, egg and half the soy sauce till mixture binds together.
Shape into eight balls.
Heat half the oil in a skillet, add the meatballs and fry over a medium heat for 10 minutes, turning till browned.
Add the remaining soy sauce, the... - 47.1041
Meat Ball Garden Skillet
To prepare Meat Balls: Cook onion in 1 tablespoon butter till it's tender but not brown.
(Use same large skillet you'll need later; save washing two skillets.) Combine ground beef and ground veal with next 5 ingredients.
(This mixture should... - 47.0355
Meatball Recipes By Category