- » Meat With Oysters
Meat With Oysters Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Meat With Oysters recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Meat With Oysters recipes.
Curried Oysters And Crab Meat
1. Press hot rice into oiled timbale shells or ring mold.
2. Cook onion and garlic in oil until clear.
3. Cook oysters over low heat until they are plump and the edges begin to curl. Drain, saving liquor.
4. Heat milk.
5. Stir curry powder, salt, pepper and... - 41.9813
Smoked Oysters Cancale
1.Preheat the oven at 400 F
2.Open the can of smoked oysters and take them out on a baking dish.
3.In a bowl, mix curry and brandy and pour the mixture over the oysters.
4.Cut the butter in small cubes and place it on oysters.
5.Heat for... - 36.8312
Special Oysters Brochette
1) Rub oysters in flour.
2) Rub bacon in flour.
3) Alternately put oysters and bacon on 2 wooden skewers.
4) Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
5) Strain from oil and keep aside.
6) Serve on top of toast. On the serving plate arrange... - 41.3221
Wrap oysters as in Rumaki.
Place 8 at a time on paper towel-lined plate.
Microwave 4 minutes on HIGH, or until bacon is crisp. - 17.5605
You May Also Like!
Blanch the greens in a little salt water.
Strain and push through a sieve mix the puree with the softened butter and season with salt, pepper and a dash of Tabasco sauce.
Put a spoonful on each oyster and a very slight layer of breadcrumbs.
Place under a... - 32.612
Oyster Mushroom Soup
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Shell and slice oysters. Slice pork thin. Slice bamboo shoots, water chestnuts and mushrooms. Mince scallion.
3. Heat stock. Extract ginger juice (see Glossary) and add. Add mushrooms, bamboo shoots and water chestnuts. Bring... - 31.784
Make a sauce in the usual way with butter, flour, milk, oyster liquor and seaspnings.
Cool and add a little lernon juice.
Place an equal amount of sauce mixture in individual dishes, with 6 oysters on the top of each and then cover with another layer of... - 34.3894
Over each oyster, sprinkle a few drops of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon green pepper, and a square of bacon.
Sprinkle with pepper and salt.
Bake in a 400° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or place under broiler for 5 minutes. - 22.9227
Spicy Oxtail Bisque
Put celery, onion and green pepper into a blender and puree.
Saute in butter for 4 or 5 minutes.
Add the strained oyster liquor and the milkor fish stock to the vegetables and cook for a further 10 minutes.
Blend in the blender again.
Season to taste, heat up... - 38.2084
Chicken, Oyster, And Sausage Gumbo
In a heavy 4 quart Dutch oven stir together the flour and oil till smooth.
Cook over medium high heat 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to medium.
Cook and stir the roux constantly about 15 minutes more or till a dark reddish brown roux is formed.... - 44.8728
The oyster stuffing is a poultry stuffing that can be used for meats of choice. Prepared with white bread and butter to taste, the oyster stuffing is flavored with parsley and celery along with onions. - 35.2898
Braised Dried Oysters And Pork
1. Soak dried oysters (reserve soaking liquid).
2. Place pork in water and boil 15 minutes; discard liquid.
3. Cut meat in 1-inch cubes. Mince soaked oysters. Crush garlic. Cut scallion stalk in 1-inch sections.
4. Combine sugar, soy sauce, sherry and... - 36.2927
This oyster stuffing is a marvellous seafood stuffing that goes very well with poultry meats. Made with cooked oysters and vegetables, it is given body with bread cubes and herbed with tarragon and parsley. Flavored with a hint of lemon juice, it is perfect... - 35.9012
Beef And Small Chinese Cabbage In Oyster Sauce
This Beef and Small Chinese Cabbage in Oyster Sauce makes a fabulous side course ! Try out this beef and chinese cabbage in oyster sauce gravy with rice or noodles at your next meals and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Beef and Small... - 46.5841
Beef And Broccoli In Oyster Sauce
Cutting across the grain, slice the beef into very thin slices 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) wide and 2 inches (5 cm) long.
Marinate with oyster sauce, soy sauce, wine, sugar, and tapioca starch for about half an hour.
Rinse the broccoli and peel off the tough... - 40.877
Braised Chicken Balls And Oyster Sauce
I would give this Braised Chicken Balls And Oyster Sauce recipe a five star. This Braised Chicken Balls And Oyster Sauce ecipe is classic as well as easy to make. It will turn out to be one of your favorites. - 33.6053