- » Meat With Oysters
Meat With Oysters Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Meat With Oysters recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Meat With Oysters recipes.
Curried Oysters And Crab Meat
1. Press hot rice into oiled timbale shells or ring mold.
2. Cook onion and garlic in oil until clear.
3. Cook oysters over low heat until they are plump and the edges begin to curl. Drain, saving liquor.
4. Heat milk.
5. Stir curry powder, salt, pepper and... - 44.5702
Smoked Oysters Cancale
1.Preheat the oven at 400 F
2.Open the can of smoked oysters and take them out on a baking dish.
3.In a bowl, mix curry and brandy and pour the mixture over the oysters.
4.Cut the butter in small cubes and place it on oysters.
5.Heat for... - 34.9651
Special Oysters Brochette
1) Rub oysters in flour.
2) Rub bacon in flour.
3) Alternately put oysters and bacon on 2 wooden skewers.
4) Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
5) Strain from oil and keep aside.
6) Serve on top of toast. On the serving plate arrange... - 40.6168
Wrap oysters as in Rumaki.
Place 8 at a time on paper towel-lined plate.
Microwave 4 minutes on HIGH, or until bacon is crisp. - 19.6346
Praire Pate' The Pate' Made With Rocky Mountain Oysters
1. Skin the meat as shown in the video.
2. Rinse and soak in salt water with vinegar/ lemon juice for at least two hours. Blanch the meat for 2-3 minutes.
3. Slice meat lengthwise into 1/4 –inch thick pieces. (You may dredge in flour... - 95.635
You May Also Like!
Oyster Mushroom Soup
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Shell and slice oysters. Slice pork thin. Slice bamboo shoots, water chestnuts and mushrooms. Mince scallion.
3. Heat stock. Extract ginger juice (see Glossary) and add. Add mushrooms, bamboo shoots and water chestnuts. Bring... - 33.1597
Blanch the greens in a little salt water.
Strain and push through a sieve mix the puree with the softened butter and season with salt, pepper and a dash of Tabasco sauce.
Put a spoonful on each oyster and a very slight layer of breadcrumbs.
Place under a... - 35.2646
Golden Fried Oysters
Drain the oysters for an hour. Never wash.
Dry and roll lightly in seasoned bread or cracker crumbs. Dip them in the beaten egg and again roll them in the crumbs
Melt enough oil or butter and lard to make it 1/2 inch (1 cm) deep in the frying pan and make it... - 29.3946
Make a sauce in the usual way with butter, flour, milk, oyster liquor and seaspnings.
Cool and add a little lernon juice.
Place an equal amount of sauce mixture in individual dishes, with 6 oysters on the top of each and then cover with another layer of... - 36.552
Over each oyster, sprinkle a few drops of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon green pepper, and a square of bacon.
Sprinkle with pepper and salt.
Bake in a 400° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or place under broiler for 5 minutes. - 25.3671
Turkey With Oysters
The other day I caught my aunt making Turkey With Oysters for her guests. Freshly cut celery, leeks and sauteed in chicken fat was tempting, as I stood next to her. A recipe with carefully chopped turkey, oysters coated up with butter, lots of cream and meat... - 39.0828
Chicken, Oyster, And Sausage Gumbo
In a heavy 4 quart Dutch oven stir together the flour and oil till smooth.
Cook over medium high heat 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to medium.
Cook and stir the roux constantly about 15 minutes more or till a dark reddish brown roux is formed.... - 46.0629
Braised Dried Oysters And Pork
1. Soak dried oysters (reserve soaking liquid).
2. Place pork in water and boil 15 minutes; discard liquid.
3. Cut meat in 1-inch cubes. Mince soaked oysters. Crush garlic. Cut scallion stalk in 1-inch sections.
4. Combine sugar, soy sauce, sherry and... - 38.108
Bacon Wrapped Oysters
These Bacon Wrapped Oysters make a delightful treat ! Try these deliciosuly seasoned seafood stuffed meat. Feel free to share your opinion about these Bacon Wrapped Oysters here. - 30.6369
Ham Wrapped Oysters
Spread horseradish on 1 side of each ham strip.
Place 1 oyster on each ham strip; roll up and secure with wooden pick.
Arrange on broiler pan.
Combine butter, lemon juice and garlic powder in small cup.
Brush each ham roll with some of the... - 29.0399
Beef And Small Chinese Cabbage In Oyster Sauce
This Beef and Small Chinese Cabbage in Oyster Sauce makes a fabulous side course ! Try out this beef and chinese cabbage in oyster sauce gravy with rice or noodles at your next meals and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Beef and Small... - 48.9229
Ham Wrapped Oysters
These ham wrapped oysters makes for a fabulous party appetizer. Prepared with shucked oysters, wrapped in ham strips and secured with picks, they are broiled with a lemon juice and butter mix, flavored with garlic. Cooked to doneness, they can be served on... - 35.3487
Beef And Broccoli In Oyster Sauce
Cutting across the grain, slice the beef into very thin slices 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) wide and 2 inches (5 cm) long.
Marinate with oyster sauce, soy sauce, wine, sugar, and tapioca starch for about half an hour.
Rinse the broccoli and peel off the tough... - 43.7772