- » Meat With Cornflour Casserole
Meat With Cornflour Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Meat With Cornflour Casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Meat With Cornflour Casserole recipes.
Fish And Bean Curd Casserole
Cut the fish into small pieces.
Mix the cornflour to a paste with the water and blend with the egg white.
Coat the fish with this mixture.
Line a flameproof casserole with the lettuce leaves.
Add the bean curd and fish pieces with the sherry, soy sauce,... - 36.7028
Meat Balls In Gravy
1. Trim the crust from the bread slices.
2. In a small bowl, soak bread in milk for a few minutes.
3. Squeeze excess moisture.
4. In a large basin, combine minced beef onion seasoning, soaked bread and egg.
5. Mix thoroughly, preferably with the... - 45.4721
Lamb Shoulder Stuffed With Sausage Meat
Place the frozen spinach in a casserole, cover and defrost in the microwave oven for 5 minutes on HIGH.
Turn the block of spinach over, cover again and microwave for a further 5 minutes.
Pour into a colander and leave to drain remove as much fat from the lamb... - 41.3378
Beef And Bean Casserole
1) In a basin, place the haricot beans, cover with boiling water and leave to stand for 1 hour.
2) In a cooker, melt the margarine or lard.
3) Add the onion and carrots and saute until begin to color.
4) Add the meat and fry until... - 44.922
Veal And Ham Casserole
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, heat the butter or margarine and saute the onion until begin to colour.
3) Add the veal and ham, brown slightly and remove from the cooker.
4) Discard any excess butter or margarine from the... - 45.2465
Orange Pork Casserole
Rub the pork all over with the garlic halves, then discard the garlic.
Rub with salt and pepper.
Lay the pork on a flat working surface and sprinkle over the allspice, orange rind and rosemary.
Roll up the meat and tie with string at 2.5 cm/1 in... - 43.6127
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Fry the vegetables for 2 mins then transfer to a large casserole.
Fry the lamb until lightly brown, drain.
Transfer to casserole.
Blend the cornflour with the stock and pour into a... - 38.996
Orange Steak And Kidney Casserole
Heat the oil in a frying pan, saute the onion and mushrooms in the oil for 3-4 minutes.
Drain well and place in a casserole.
Brown the steak and kidney over a fairly high heat to obtain good colour.
Then place on top of vegetables.
Add the grated orange rind,... - 45.8267
One Pot Pork Casserole
1) Trim pork for any visible fat.
2) In a saucepan, place the pork with the onion, carrot, potatoes, stock and bay leaves.
3) Boil the stock, cover the pan and simmer for about 30 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
4) Add the peas and... - 44.879
Mexican Beef Casserole
1) Trim the beef if any visible fat is there.
2) Cut the chilli in half lengthwise and discard the seeds and stalk.
3) Chop the chili finely.
4) In a pan add the chopped chili with the tomatoes, tomato puree, beef and stock.
5) Let the... - 44.0263
Summer Lamb Casserole
Melt the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker and lightly fry the meat on all sides; drain off the surplus fat.
Add the stock, tomato paste and seasoning; bring to the boil, stirring.
Put the lid on the cooker and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for... - 46.3335
Lion's Head Casserole
1. Mix together the pork, spring onion, ginger, mushrooms, prawns or crab meat, soy sauce, brown sugar, rice wine or dry sherry and cornflour. Shape the mixture into 4-6 meatballs.
2. Cut the Chinese leaves into large pieces, all about the same size.
3. Heat... - 32.3106
Piquant Pork Casserole
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a cooker, heat oil.
3) Add the onion and garlic and fry until both begin to colour.
4) Take out onion and garlic and drain well.
5) To the hot oil, add the pork and brown quickly and evenly.
6) With a... - 44.9144
Saute D'agneau is a recipe of lamb prepared with vegetables and mushrooms. Cooked in red wine and beef stock, the Saute D'agneau is flavored with lemon rind and can be served for parties. - 39.0479
Cotes De Porc Charcuterie
Cotesdeporc Charcutiere is a herbed pork chops recipe made with white wine. Oven cooked with mustard and tomato puree for flavor, the Cotesdeporc Charcutiere is served with the pan sauce and parley as garnish. - 43.6416
Wash and dry the liver and cut it into 1-cm (1/2-in) slices.
Toss it in the seasoned flour and fry lightly in the oil in the uncovered pressure cooker over low heat until the liver is just sealed.
Take out the liver and fry the onions, tomatoes and red... - 45.6913
Sweet And Sour Rabbit With Prunes
1) In a large bowl, place the rabbit pieces and onion, pour in the wine and allow to marinate overnight.
2) Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
3) In a flameproof casserole dish, transfer the rabbit and wine; discard the... - 44.1234
Holiday Lamb Shanks With Minted Mash
Looking for a delicious indulgence for your celebratory event? Then you simply can't go wrong with this dainty, minty lamb shank recipe. The chef reproduces a classic recipe of this holiday favorite that isn't just a breeze to make, but easy to serve too.... - 119.293
Pork Chops In Wine
Pork Chops in Wine are a gourmet's delight. I found the Pork Chops in Wine an elegant element of the party menu. You might find it so. Please comment! - 42.8667
Cut the meat in small pieces and skin the onions.
Melt the butter or margarine in a stew pan or casserole and add the cornflour.
Mix and cook for a few minutes.
Add the water and stir until it boils.
Add the meat, onions and bouquet garni, cover, and cook... - 36.6937
Caneton Aux Navets
Caneton Aux Navets is a french duckling recipe prepared with turnips and onions. Oven braised and served with sauce of lemon juice with pan drippings, the Caneton Aux Navets is great for parties and has a delicate flavor to it. - 43.5961
Trim all fat from beef, cut slices in half giving six pieces approximately 5x6-inches in size.
Place beef between two pieces of clear plastic or waxed paper and beat until thin with a rolling pin or a meat cleaver.
Spread stuffing on each slice of beef, roll... - 40.6776
Beef With Olives
Cut the meat into 1-inch cubes and coat with the cornflour to which a little salt and pepper has been added.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the meat for several minutes, turning to brown lightly on all sides.
Remove meat and put into a casserole.
Put... - 44.7887
Chinese Roast Pork
Mix together the brown sugar, most of the mustard, the garlic powder and five-spice powder.
Place the pork in a casserole, with the fat side upward.
Spread the top and sides with the mustard and brown sugar mixture.
Cover the casserole, making sure that the... - 40.5577
Cranberry Glazed Veal
Lightly season the joint and place in a deep casserole.
Fry the onion in the butter until soft.
Add half the cranberry sauce and the wine and bring to the boil.
Pour over the veal.
Cook in a hot oven, allowing 30 minutes per 450 g (1 lb), plus 30 minutes... - 39.0045
Heat 40 g (1 1/2 oz) of the butter in a casserole and seal the leg of lamb on all sides.
Add the remainder of the butter, the stock and wine.
Cover and cook for 3/4 hour.
Remove the meat and reduce the liquid by half.
Add the tarragon and seasoning.
Thicken... - 36.9003
Loin Of Pork With Dried Fruit
Put the prunes and apricots in a mixing bowl.
Sprinkle with the spice, orange juice and rind, lemon juice and rind and half the wine.
Cover and leave to soak overnight.
Rub the pork with salt and pepper and the sage.
Melt the butter in a flameproof... - 42.0599
Melt the butter in a pan and fry the onion and bacon until lightly coloured.
Stir in the mince and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in the cooked rice, olives, 3 x 5 ml spoons (3 teaspoons) of the soy sauce and the seasonings.
Blanch the cabbage... - 38.8799
Beef Pot Roast
1. Pat the meat piece with a damp clean kitchen cloth.
2. Dredge evenly with seasoned flour.
3. Peel and slice the onions and carrots
4. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, melt the dripping
5. When hot, place the meat sear on all... - 45.6843
Turkey & Ham Pot
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C.
Cut the turkey and ham into 1 in/2.5 cm cubes.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, then saute the carrots and onions for 5 mins.
Drain well and place in a 5 pint/2.75 litre casserole dish.
Add the turkey and ham to the... - 39.1434
Russian Beef Stroganoff
Cut the beef into 2-inch pieces 1/2 an inch thick.
Using half the butter and the oil, melt the butter in a saute pan or a saucepan and add the oil.
When hot, fry the meat, a few pieces at a time, on a high heat to brown the outside and keep the inside of the... - 36.5233
Wash the hearts very thoroughly, slit open a little and remove any tubes or gristle.
Wash again and dry well.
Fry the onion, bacon and celery in the melted butter until lightly browned.
Add the rice, seasonings, mace and raisins and mix well.
Use to stuff the... - 38.045
Pork Ragout With Green Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4
2. In a pan, heat the butter and oil and fry the onions gently for 5 minutes until soft.
3. Drain and transfer to an ovenproof casserole dish.
4. Fry adding the chops to the pan, for 1... - 45.9228
Pork And Prune Hot Pot
1) Soak the prunes overnight in cold water.
2) Cut the small pieces from the meat.
3) Cut prunes into halves and remove its stones. ... - 46.7227
Put the onions in a casserole dish with the butter.
Heat on HIGH for 3-5 minutes.
Add the beef, garlic, bouillon (stock), marjoram, caraway seeds, brown sugar, paprika and seasoning.
Put a small plate on top of the meat to submerge in the liquid.
Cover the... - 38.0345
Belgian Beef Carbonnade
Put the bacon, onions and garlic in a large casserole dish with the butter.
Heat on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Add the beef, sugar, vinegar, beer, bouillon (stock) and bouquet garni and season well.
Put a small plate over the meat to submerge in the liquid.
Cover... - 42.4266
1) Cut thin slices from the potatoes.
2) Chop the leeks and onion and mince the lamb.
3) Arrange half the potatoes into the bottom of a casserole and then add half of the leeks and onions.
4) Add the minced lamb and sprinkle with rosemary.
5) Add the... - 41.4554
Microwave Chinese Pork And Vegetables
1) In a large, microwavable casserole, add in cooking oil, onions, carrots and red pepper.
2) Cover the casserole and cook the mixture for 3 minutes.
3) Add in the pork chops. Mix well. Cover and cook for 15 more minutes. Stir 3 to 4 times in between... - 44.3815
Sweet And Sour Cook-in Sauce
1) Peel off the onions and garlic. Chop in fine slices.
2) Wash and slice the pepper after removing the core. Keep aside.
3) In a bowl, dissolve the Chicken extract cube in little water.
4) In another bowl, dissolve cornflour in little water and... - 46.4902
Chinese Sausage And Chicken Rice
1. To prepare the chicken meat into small bite-size pieces, mix with the salt, wine and cornflour paste.
2. In a pot or casserole cook the rice as for the 'Boiled Rice' but without the salt and oil.
3. When it starts to boil, give it a... - 42.9968
Marinated Brisket Pot Roasts
Lay the joint in a deep dish.
Pour over the wine and leave to marinade for 3-4 hours, turning several times.
Remove and dry.
Fry the joint in hot dripping until well browned all over then place in a deep ovenproof casserole.
Arrange the onions, carrots,... - 42.429
Sweet And Sour Lambs' Hearts
Skin the hearts and cut away any gristle and fat.
Cut the meat into thin fingers.
Peel and finely chop the onions.
Put the meat and onions into a casserole with the wine and a very little seasoning.
Cover and cook in a preheated oven, set to... - 39.2691
White Wine Cook-in Sauce
1) Remove the skin off the onions and chop. Place aside.
2) Thoroughly wash the celery and slice. Keep aside.
3) Slice the gammon or bacon. Place aside.
4) In a small bowl, dissolve cornflour in little water. Place aside.
5) In a pan,... - 46.9635
Duck In Barbecue Sauce
Put the garlic and shallots in a casserole with the oil and microwave, uncovered, for 1 minute on HIGH.
Add the tomato ketchup, vinegar, sugar, worcester sauce, mustard and 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) of water.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 4... - 43.3938
Put the onions and peppers in a casserole dish with the butter and cook on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Add the meat, chopped tomatoes and their juice, bouillon (stock) and seasoning.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 10 minutes, then on LOW for 60 minutes, stirring once... - 36.7292
Pot Roast Lamb With Fennel
Trim the lamb and brown the joint all over in melted dripping.
Place in an ovenproof casserole and season well.
Arrange the fennel and onion around the joint, add the lemon rind and juice and stock.
Cover tightly and cook in a moderately hot oven for about 1... - 37.5555
Middle neck of lamb joints make an excellent and economic casserole.
This one-pot meal freezes well, but do not add the soured cream until you have defrosted it ready for eating.
You can also make this the day before it is needed, keep it in the refrigerator... - 38.9396
1 Cut the pheasant into 6 pieces: drumsticks, thighs and breasts.
Coat them with seasoned flour and fry them in the oil for 5 minutes until golden-brown.
Place in a casserole dish.
2 Fry the onion in the same oil until golden.
Add the mushrooms and peppers... - 39.9233
Curry Cook-in Sauce
1) Remove the skin off the onion and garlic. Chop finely.
2) Remove the skin off the tomatoes and chop. Place aside.
3) Peel off the apple skin, remove the core and chop.
4) In a bowl, dissolve the extract cube in 300 ml (1/2 pint) boiling... - 46.2978
Braised Birthday Noodles With Hoisin Lamb
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add the noodles and cook for 2 minutes only. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again. Set aside.
2. Cut the lamb into 5cm/2 in thick medallions. Mix the ingredients for the marinade in a large shallow... - 35.6345
Sweet & Sour Pork Spareribs
1. Slice off pork rind and remove fat and sinew.
2. Cut the meat into cubes, removing and discarding bones if any.
3. Peel and slice the onions thinly.
4. Deseed green pepper and cut into thin strips.
5. Drain pineapple chunks, reserving the... - 44.7654
Beef And Onion Igloo
1) In a 7 inch cake tin with loose bottom, spread the foil sheet and grease properly.
2) In a frying pan, heat the lard.
3) Fry the onions for 2 minutes.
4) Add to the pan, minced beef and fry for further 5... - 42.5345