- » Meat With Breadcrumbs
Meat With Breadcrumbs Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Meat With Breadcrumbs recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Meat With Breadcrumbs recipes.
Tongue In Breadcrumbs
1. Put the tongue into a saucepan of cold water, bring to the boil, cover and simmer until the tongue is tender. Add salt if tongue is not salted.
2. When cool, remove the skin and cut into slices 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick.
3. Dip the slices into the beaten egg,... - 27.9238
Whole Trout With Prosciutto And Breadcrumbs
1. Preheat oven to 475°. Slash trout diagonally twice on each side, 1/4 to 1/2 inch.
2. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, prosciutto, 1 teaspoon olive oil, and pepper. Lightly fill slashes in trout with bread mixture.
3. Rub 1/2... - 30.1483
Parmesan Cheese, Breadcrumb & Nutmeg Soup
Prepare Meat Broth.
On a pastry board or in a large bowl, combine 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs and nutmeg.
Mix ingredients thoroughly and work into a ball.
Dough should be smooth and pliable.
Bring broth to a boil in a large... - 37.4098
Italian Herb Seasoned Breadcrumbs
Combine all ingredients and store in tightly covered jar in the refrigerator.
Will keep up to two weeks.
Breading meat, fish, and poultry; as a stuffing mix; or as a topping for casserole dishes. - 27.4508
Corn And Breadcrumb Stuffed Pork Chops
1 Preheat the oven to 325°Fahrenheit.
2 Using salt and pepper, season the chops well.
3 In a small saucepan, add Crisco and cook celery and onion in it until tender;
4 Stir in bread crumbs, corn, sage, the 1/2 teaspoon salt... - 43.3875
Meat Loaf With Red Bell Peppers
Puree the garlic, onions and bacon in a food processor.
Put the puree into a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the peppers to the onions and bacon.
Cover and micro wave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk... - 46.0831
Simple Ham Loaf
€¢ Mix all the ingredients together in the order given.
€¢ Pack well into a 9 x 5-inch (23 x 13 cm) bread pan.
€¢ If you have a combined microwave-convection oven, place the rack over the ceramic tray.
€¢ Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
€¢... - 30.9556
Divide the meat into five slices, beat out well, nick edges with the point of a knife, salt; then turn them over first in flour, secondly in the well beaten egg, and lastly in the breadcrumbs; fry them to a light brown colour in hot lard. (Cut the meat into... - 25.3064
Italian Style Salisbury Steaks
Italian salisbury steak is a skillet cooked beef patties recipe. Prepared with breadcrumbs, it is combined with mushrooms and onions. Topped with a tomato sauce and basil mix, it is baked to delicious perfection. - 40.6135
Paprika Pork Pudding With Mushroom Sauce
After washing and salting the pork, put into a small saucepan, add onion and a little water and cook under cover until tender.
Strain the gravy from this and put aside.
Make a light roux from butter and flour, dilute with milk, then mix it smooth with a... - 42.913
Spiced Meatballs has a great taste. If you like beef flavored with spices and mixed with cheese then try this Spiced Meatballs recipe. You will simple adore it. - 38.1434
Mustard Pork Chops
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spread mustard on all surfaces of chops.
In a medium bowl combine bread crumbs, cornmeal and flour.
Coat chops with crumb mixture.
Place chops in 9 x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until chops are no longer pink and... - 33.4017
Near East Meatballs
Near East Meatballs has a great taste. Near East Meatballs gets its taste from beef mixed with vegetables and rice. Near East Meatballs is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 36.9942
Supremes De Volaille X La Mh Anaise
Season the supremes with salt and pepper.
One at a time, roll them in the flour and shake off excess.
Mix egg, salt and olive oil; dip supremes in olive oil mixture.
Then roll in the cheese and bread crumbs, patting them in place with the flat of a knife.
Lay... - 31.7819
This turkey casserole recipe is prepared with diced turkey and breadcrumbs cooked with celery and onions. Combined with egg and poultry seasonining along with the bread crumb mix, the turkey casserole is baked and can be served as main meal. - 43.1444
Gourmet Meatballs ha sa different taste. Gourmet Meatballs gets its taste and shape from beef mixed coated with bread crumbs. Gourmet Meatballs is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 42.9181
Roast Turkey With Chestnut Dressing
Wash turkey well; drain.
Remove giblet pack; save liver for dressing.
Lightly salt cavity of turkey; set aside while preparing dressing.
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add onion and celery; saute until tender.
Using slotted spoon, transfer to large mixing... - 43.0621
Hamburg Steak With Onion Sauce Oriental Style
Can't think of anyone who does not like a Hamburg Steak. Watch this video and prepare the delicious recipe in your own kitchen with ease. The onion sauce and the veggies served along add to the appeal of the dish. - 143.056
Ham And Mushroom Braid
For the filling lightly fry the onion in the shortening or drippings for 1-2 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and ham and fry until the onion is soft but not colored.
Remove from the heat and add the breadcrumbs, seasonings and sauce and bind with the beaten... - 40.4283
For the filling mix the onion with the sausage meat.
Melt the shortening and fry the sausage meat and onion in it gently for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
Add the remainder of the ingredients and mix well.
Leave to cool before using.
For the finish brush... - 36.7773
Cheese Stuffed Plaice
Cheese Stuffed Plaice is a prefect apptizer. The cheese stuffing flavored with parsley and lemon gives the Cheese Stuffed Plaice a out of this world taste. Cheese Stuffed Plaice is inspired by resturants all across the world. - 42.6787
Boned And Rolled Loin Of Pork With Mustard
Boned And Rolled Loin Of Pork With Mustard is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 37.7239
Homemade Meatloaf is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious non-vegetarian recipe; I bet this Homemade Meatloaf will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 34.2268
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Form into one-inch meatballs.
Place 8 to 10 on a paper towel-lined plate.
Cover with paper towel to prevent spatters.
Meat balls may be refrigerated and cooked just before serving.
To cook: MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES... - 36.04
Many Way Meatballs
Many Way Meatballs is easy to make recipe. Many Way Meatballs gets its taste from beef coated with bread crumbs and mixed with cheese. Many Way Meatballs is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 32.5998
Fry finely chopped onions in lard until slightly brown.
Mince liver, add roll soaked in water first, season with salt, pepper and marjoram, then add fried onions, egg, bread crumbs, flour and finely chopped parsley; mix well, make dumplings from this dough... - 28.6361
Italian Wedding Soup
In small bowl, mix meat, crumbs, egg, onion and 1 teaspoon bouillon.
Shape into 40 small meatballs.
In large kettle or Dutch oven, bring water and remaining 4 teaspoons bouillon to a boil.
Add meatballs and pasta; cook 10 minutes.
Add spinach; reduce heat to... - 35.5203
Mu Shu Burgers
Sprinkle a few drops of water over each tortilla; then stack tortillas and wrap in heavy-duty foil.
In a large bowl, combine pork, chopped onion, bread crumbs, egg, water chestnuts, garlic, soy, and ginger.
Shape mixture into 8 logs, each about 3... - 37.4172
Honey Mustard Turkey Loaf
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine turkey, crumbs, milk, onion, egg, bouillon, 1 teaspoon mustard and poultry seasoning; mix well.
In shallow baking dish, shape into loaf.
Bake 40 minutes.
Combine remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard, honey and brown sugar.
Spoon... - 35.4011
Turkey Cranberry Loaf Wedges
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Reserve 1/2 cup cranberry-orange sauce In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Press into 9-inch pie plate.
Bake 50 minutes or until set.
Top with reserved cranberry-orange sauce.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Cut... - 37.7268
Old Fashioned Meat Roll And Meat Roll Fritters
1) Gease a stone jar of 1 Pound and a paper to cover. A stone marmalade jar would be a good choice.
2) Twice mince the meat and bacon and add the white breadcrumbs, along with the salt and pepper and the egg, beaten.
3) Mix together... - 41.218
The stuffed crab recipe is prepared with cooked or frozen crabmeat along with breadcrumbs and vegetables as stuffing. Stuffed in crab shells or in casserole along with cooked crab meat, the stuffed crab maybe garnished with crab legs. - 47.1842
This simple and easy to prepare stuffing can be used as a poultry meat or red meat stuffing. Made with breadcrumbs and egg along with nuts, the carrot stuffing is spiced with nutmeg and ginger and full of flavor. - 30.7627
Scotch Eggs With Sausage
Scotch Eggs is a mouth watering side dish recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Scotch Eggs dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 32.329
Baked Stuffed Shrimp
Baked stuffed shrimps are prepared with jumbo shrimps or lobster shrimps. Stuffed with a mix of crabmeat and breadcrumbs with milk and eggs, the baked stuffed shrimps are made savory with added worcestershire sauce, mustard, tabasco sauce and mayonnaise.... - 47.8112
Edwards Roasted Country Ham
Place ham in a large container, cover with water, and let soak 24 hours.
Pour off water.
Scrub ham with a stiff brush, and rinse well.
Place flour in a large oven-cooking bag, shake vigorously to dust inside of bag.
Place bag on a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll... - 34.747
This Stuffed Beef is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for a family get together! An irresitible combination of beef, bacon and breadcrumbs - this Stuffed Beef is something you must not want to miss out on! - 45.2845
Chestnut Stuffing For Turkey
Chestnut stuffing for turkey is a flavorful blend of herbs and chestnuts combined along with breadcrumbs. Moistened with red wine and brandy, the chestnut stuffing is perfect for both turkey and chicken roasts. - 42.3373
The stuffed cabbage is a cooked recipe made with a stuffing of breadcrumbs and onions. Combined with eggs and spiced along with parsley, the stuffed cabbage is baked to finish and can be served as a filling side with meats and fish with a sauce. - 34.4412
These lovely fish dumplings can be prepared with any white fish. Seasoned and combined with eggs, and breadcrumbs, the fish dumplings are flavored with a hint of lemon and parsley. Used in soups or even fish stews or vegetable stews, these dumplings pack a... - 32.6119
Baked Artichoke Hearts
Baked artichokes is a side dish that can be served as a side with seafood or meats. Seasoned withsalt and pepper, the artichokes are covered with breadcrumbs and spiced with paprika. Simple and healthy, this dish is easily prepared. - 28.7658
Rutabaga pudding is a vegetable pudding made with breadcrumbs and eggs. Prepared with fresh season's rutabagas, the rutabaga pudding is mashed and baked in the oven. Served with meats or vegetables even, it is filling and satisfying. - 33.9156
Passatelli And Broth
Posatelli And Broth is easy to make. The parmesan cheese gives the Posatelli And Broth a velvety taste. - 31.9753
Toasty Seasoned Bread Crumbs
1) Shred bread in a food processor bowl fitted with a shredding disc or by knife.
2) Mix bread with seasonings.
3) In a 12-inch skillet, over medium heat, melt butter and toast bread mixture in it for about 3 minutes, stirring... - 33.4369
Cold Oriental Chicken Roll
Cold Oriental Chicken Roll has out of this world taste. The breadcrumbs gives the Cold Oriental Chicken Roll a perfect shape. - 49.2911
These rice cutlets make an excellent light supper dish served with a cheese or other savoury sauce, or as an accompaniment to fish, meat or vegetarian main dishes.
With slight adjustments, they can be made into an interesting dessert.
Put the rice, milk or... - 43.1455
Frozen duck should be defrosted and well dried before you attempt to cut the flesh.
As it is easier to cut neat pieces from the breast of the duck, it is recommended that you buy 4 portions rather than a whole bird.
Cut away the skin from the flesh, then... - 41.0355
Lemony asparagus is a savory baked asparagus recipe made with mayonnaise and dry mustard. Combined together with lemon juice and other seasonings, and poured over the asparagus, the lemony asparagus is great when baked and served as a side with any casserole,... - 40.1725
1. Clean and mince meat.
2. Heat fat. Fry chopped onion and chopped bacon.
3. Add minced meat, breadcrumbs, beaten egg and seasoning and a little stock to moisten.
4. Grease a bread loaf tin. Dredge with breadcrumbs.
5. Arrange sliced hard boiled egg. Press... - 42.0306
Teriyaki Meat Rolls
Mix ground meat, egg, seasoned powder, carrots and onion.
Divide into four equal parts.
Spread each portion onto one sheet of nori as you would when rolling sushi, starting with a thin layer closest to you and ending about 1-1 1/2" from the top end of the... - 35.3276
Deep Dish Meat Loaf Pie
Combine egg, water, Worcestershire sauce, and salt in large mixing bowl.
Add ground beef and breadcrumbs; mix lightly.
Pat into an un-greased 9-inch pie pan.
Roll out pastry to 10-inch circle; cut slits to let steam escape.
Arrange pastry over meat, fold - 29.9003
1. Peel and chop the onion and tomatoes and keep aside.
2. Dice the potatoes.
3. To prepare the meat season it and bind with egg.
4. Make small rounds out of the meat mixture, toss in breadcrumbs, fry in dripping until brown and keep... - 42.1553
Savory Meat Loaf Using Hamburger Mixture
Place the butter, onion and garlic in a bowl. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
Mix together the beef, pork, breadcrumbs and seasoning to taste. Stir in the onion, garlic and beaten egg. Combine well and cook uncovered for 5 minutes. Stir and break up with a... - 31.6667
Ukrainian Meat Sticks
Cut veal and pork into 1 -inch cubes and place cubes in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, mix garlic, water, wine vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Pour over meat cubes and stir.
Marinate meat cubes for at least 3 hours, or overnight, to allow flavours to... - 41.1077
Meat And Potato Cutlet
1. Boil and mince meat.
2. Peel, boil and mash potatoes with a little milk.
3. Mince onions, saute in a little fat. Mix with mutton. Add seasoning and chopped parsley.
4. Make a roll of the mutton mixture and cover with mashed potatoes.
5. Coat with egg and... - 39.4183
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F, Gas Mark 5.
2) Take a 2-pound (1 kilo) loaf tin and coat it with some of the breadcrumbs after greasing it with the butter or margarine.
3) Use your hands to mix the rest of the ingredients thoroughly.
4)... - 45.1631
Crispy Meat Croquettes
Remove all the fat, skin and gristle from the meat and mince or chop the meat finely.
Melt the 1/2 oz fat in a saucepan, add the flour and cook for a few minutes.
Add the stock, stir and bring to the boil; cook for 3 min.
Add the meat, salt, pepper, chopped... - 37.3912
1. Boil the water and vegetable broth in a large pot.
2. In a bowl combine the gluten flour, garlic and onion powder, sage and marjoram, then add 2 cups of water and stir into a sponge like dough.
3. Knead to form firmer and more elastic dough. Form... - 0
Sausage Meat Flan
Mix the sausagemeat with the onion, breadcrumbs, seasonings and beaten egg.
Use to line a lightly greased 18 cm (7 in) flan dish.
Cook in a moderately hot oven for 25 to 30 minutes until well browned and cooked through.
Meanwhile, cook the leeks in salted... - 44.1449
1) Take the beef and pork and mix them.
2) Take the breadcrumbs and soak in milk.
3) Take a pan with butter and cook onion.
4) Mix this onion with meat, breadcrumbs and seasoning.
5) Take the mixture and make into ball shape.
6) Take a deep pan and... - 41.4504
Golden Meat Pie
1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Soften breadcrumbs in milk, add meat, egg, onion, season with salt and pepper and mix well. Line the bottom and sides of a pie dish with the mixture and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
3. Cook 1/4 cup of chopped onions in... - 37.978
Meat Ball Stroganoff
1. Mix thoroughly ground beef, beaten eggs, onion, dry breadcrumbs, allspice, salt and pepper and shape into balls the size of a walnut.
2. Brown the meat balls in the oil in a frying pan. Set aside and drain off all but 2 tablespoons of the oil and saute... - 37.772
Sausage Meat Stuffing
1 In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
2 Mix well.
3 Correct the seasoning.
4 Use as desired. - 36.2158
Place minced beef in a mixing bowl.
In another bowl blend together the breadcrumbs, onion, carrot, capsicum, if used, tomato puree and milk.
Stir in the beaten egg and herbs and seasoning.
Combine the mixture with the minced beef and blend ingredients lightly... - 39.4548
This was one of the dishes that was cooked for our Food On The Go video where I cooked several things that could go a long way and provide meals for a week. Meatloaf is one of those easy dishes that goes a long way. Eat it fresh with vegetables or take it on... - 123.344
Chop the onion and parsley finely in the work bowl, set aside.
In the work bowl, 2 cups at a time, finely mince the cooked meat.
Add the onion and the parsley, the potatoes and mix in the eggs and season.
Form the mixture into cylindrical croquettes about 3... - 35.4389
1. Grind chillies, ginger and garlic to a fine paste.
2. Clean and cut meat, potatoes and carrots into even sized cubes. Chop onions.
3. Boil meat with vinegar, half the oil and salt. When half done add ground spices and cook till tender.
4. Fry potatoes and... - 41.5867
Chestnut And Sausage Meat Stuffing
1 In a bowl, put the chestnuts along with the breadcrumbs and sausagemeat.
2 Stir well to mix.
3 In a pan, melt the butter.
4 Add in the celery and onion and fry gently until soft.
5 Add to the bowl along with salt and pepper to taste.
6 ... - 37.1322
1) Mince the meat.
2) Peel the onions and finely chop them.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the onion.
4) Cover and cook very gently for about 5 minutes, or until the onion is tender but not brown.
5) Add the minced meat and... - 45.9025
Porcini Mushroom And Veal Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cook 8 minutes or until reduced to 1 cup.
Combine mushroom mixture, mustard, and pepper in a large bowl; stir well.
Stir in breadcrumbs; let cool slightly.
Crumble veal... - 39.9556
1. In a bowl mix the beef and sausage meat, adding the onions, grated or finely chopped, lemon rind and parsley.
2. Prepare the bread slices by removing crust, then soaking in milk and mashing to a paste with a fork.
3. In a bowl add meat, bread, egg,... - 43.4877
Danish Meat Cakes
1) Put the steak, pork and onion in a blender and blend them.
2) Put breadcrumbs, soda water or milk.
3) Beat the eggs and add to the meat mixture.
4) Put the seasoning and chill the mixture for 1 hour.
5) Take the mixture and shape into 8 oblongs.
6)... - 42.2548
Sausage Meat Stuffing
1) Chop the onion and celery.
2) In a bowl, put sausage meat with chopped celery.
3) In a skillet, melt butter and fry finely chopped onion and turkey liver for 2-3 minutes.
4) Remove from heat, allow to cool slightly.
5) Then cut the... - 42.4715
Spicy Meat Loaf With Mustard Sauce
I love this Spicy Meat Loaf With Mustard Sauce. They are the perfect dish for a weekend luncheon! My family loves it spicy and so it is no wonder that this Spicy Meat Loaf With Mustard Sauce is always in demand!! Try it! - 34.0511
Swedish Meat Loaf
Roll out the pastry thinly to a rectangle and use to line a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Mix together the tongue, ham, pork, beef, Madeira, liver sausage, egg yolks and breadcrumbs.
Fry the pork tenderloin in the heated oil for 5 minutes, until browned on all... - 41.5574
Homemade Meat Loaf
1.Take a Pyrex or ceramic loaf pan, put breadcrumbs, milk, ground beef and beaten eggs in it.
2.Make a mixture of the topping ingredients and once done, spread it on the meat mixture in the pan.
3.Secure the pan using a waxed paper and heat for 20... - 39.5755
Potato And Minced Meat Cutlet
Would you like to have Asian style cutlet with minced meat? In this Potato and Minced Meat Cutlet recipe video, we get to see a delicious meat stuffed potato cutlet. While the chef has shown all important steps of cooking, she has omitted the cooking process... - 104.066
Liver, Meat Loaf
The liver meat loaf is not entirely made of liver but has pork liver mixed with ground beef and sausage meat. Combined with breadcrumbs and seasoned to taste, the liver meat loaf is flavored with chili sauce and baked to doneness. - 36.4623
Meat Balls With Noodles
1. Prepare the meat balls leaving the egg and breadcrumb coating.
2. In a pan, melt butter, stir in the flour and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Then gradually stir in stock and bring to the boil.
4. Reducing the heat let it simmer for 20 minutes, adding salt... - 38.6714
Deviled Crab Meat Gourmet
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. In a large bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, cream sauce, onion, prepared mustard, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco evenly.
3. Mix well and then add the crab meat last till you get a chunky mix
4. Pile the mix on... - 38.1473
Meat Loaf Bologna-style
Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Remove crust from bread.
Tear bread into pieces.
Combine bread and milk in a small bowl and squeeze together into a soft pulp.
In a large bowl, combine beef, bread-milk mixture, eggs, pancetta, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg and salt and... - 42.4002
Game Meat Loaf
The Game Meat Loaf is the secret behind my successful dinner spreads. It is an amazing recipe that results in a soft and super delicious Meat Loaf! Try this Game Meat Loaf recipe for yourself! - 34.4705
Swedish Meat Balls
This Swedish Meat Balls is a much delectable version of the original. Try out this simple and easy to make recipe for Swedish Meat Balls and find your taste-buds reeling with delight! - 49.2931
Scotch Eggs With Sausage Meat
1) Hard-boil eggs, drain and let cool.
2) Take off shells.
3) Dredge eggs in seasoned flour and pat to remove surplus flour.
4) Sprinkle little powdered sage over sausage meat and divide into equal portions.
5) Lightly flour a working... - 36.2536
Meat Loaf With Olives
1) Take a large bowl and mix together egg white, oregano, cayenne pepper, garlic and onion in it.
2) Mix in lamb, parsley, olives, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, vinegar and 1 tablespoon of the tomato paste.
3) Combine all the ingredients well with a... - 40.412
Best Ever Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 375°F
2) Into a bowl, mix together 1/2 cup soup, beef, breadcrumbs, onion, egg and salt
3) Into a loaf tin, firmly shape the meat (8 x 4 inches)
4) Bake the meat loaf for an hour and 15 minutes
5) Into a saucepan,... - 38.8933
Skillet Meat Loaf
1) Into a bowl. mix the 1/4 cup soup with meat, breadcrumbs, egg, onion, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly
2) Using the hands roll the meat mixture into 2 loaves
3) In a skillet, put the shortening and fry the loaves
4) Drain off any... - 44.2773
Sausage And Meat Flan
1. Thaw the pastry
2. Roll the pastry out on a surface dusted with flour and line a 9" cake pan or flan ring with it
3. In a frying pan, heat oil and fry onions till soft; add garlic, salt and pepper and fry for five minutes
4. In a... - 44.4869
Easy Savory Meat Loaf
Soak breadcrumbs in a bowl with wine or water until all liquid is absorbed.
Combine all other ingredients on a large dish, add moist crumbs and mix well, using hands.
Turn mixture into a greased loaf pan and pack down, cover and chill for 1 hour.
Cook in a... - 42.8092
Chipotle Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 5 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1/4 cup. Combine breadcrumbs and oats; set aside.
3. Combine onion, 1/4 cup ketchup, salt, and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; crumble beef and turkey... - 33.2871
Cold Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 170°C/325°F/Gas Mark 3.
Grease a 900 g/2 lb loaf tin and arrange 2 rashers of bacon in the base.
Chop the remaining bacon.
Peel and finely chop the onion.
Fry the bacon gently, then add the onion and allow to soften in the bacon fat for... - 43.855
Savory Meat Loaf
Melt the butter and fry the onion until soft; chop the pepper and mix well with all the remaining ingredients.
Grease a loaf tin and press in the mixture.
Smooth the top and cover with greaseproof paper; bake in the centre of a moderate oven (375°F - Gas... - 39.5265
Combine beef, monosodium glutamate, salt, pepper, parsley, onion, cheese, and egg.
Mix well; shape into 16 small balls, flatten into patties.
Dip in egg, then in crumbs; cook on both sides in hot oil in skillet to desired degree of doneness.
Serve hot. - 33.648
Meat Stuffed Marrow
1. Pre-heat the oven to Regulo 5 or 350°F.
2. Clean the marrow, peel thickly. You may cut it in rings 1 to 1 1/2 inch deep, or you may cut marrow in half lengthways. Scoop out seeds with a spoon.
3. Using a knife. Skin and chop onion... - 45.8628
Party Meat Loaf With Parsley Mashed Potatoes
Microwave Spinach on high for 2 minutes.
Rotate the dish a half turn.
Microwave on high for 2 to 4 minutes, or until defrosted.
Transfer the spinach to a sieve and drain well, pressing with the back of a spoon to remove all excess moisture.
Place the spinach... - 45.6161
Oriental Meat Loaf Roll
1) Without adding salt cook spinach according to package directions.
2) Drain the leaves well.
3) Take a sheet of wax paper and coat with cooking spraay.
4) Combine spinach, mushrooms, and water chestnuts; set aside.
5) Combine ground... - 46.1963
Mushroom Meat Loaf
1) Heat the oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
2) In a large bowl, add the pork, beef onion, garlic, mushrooms and breadcrumbs and mix well.
3) In a bowl, add wine, egg, salt, pepper, nutmeg and breadcrumbs and beat well to make a stiff... - 43.9917
Freezer Meat Loaf
This freezer meatloaf is made with ground beef combined with breadcrumbs and veggies. This meatloaf needs to be frozen before it can be cooked in the oven and smells lovely and tastes even better with the flavors of worcestershire sauce and onion in it. - 35.5463