- » Meat Tenderizer Powder
Meat Tenderizer Powder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meat tenderizer powder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meat tenderizer powder recipes.
Meat Tenderizer Marinating Sauce
Combine all the ingredients together and mix well.
Pour over the meat to be marinated, covering it.
Refrigerate 12 to 24 hours.
To roast the meat, remove it from the marinade.
Roast following your recipe.
Baste the roast 2 to 3 times with the marinating sauce... - 35.6536
Southern Tender Kabobs
Place pork cubes in a large shallow container.
Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, sherry, garlic powder, and cinnamon, stirring well; pour over pork.
Cover and mar inate in refrigerator at least 4 hours, stirring pork occasionally.
Combine red currant jelly and... - 42.4546
Chicken Tenders In Bacon Blankets
Combine mustard, maple syrup and chili powder in medium bowl.
Reserve half mustard mixture.
Brush each chicken tender with remaining mustard mixture.
Wrap 1 bacon strip around each chicken tender.
Place chicken tenders, bacon ends down, on... - 30.7101
Crockpot Pork Chalupas - Fork Tender And Delicious
Since this is a crock pot recipe that needs to cook at least 6 hours, buy your ingredients the day before cooking so you can start early in the morning. By the time dinner rolls around, this dish will have turned into something so tender your taste buds will... - 137.005
Steamed Beef With Spicy Rice Powder
Try this Steamed Beef With Spicy Rice Powder recipe the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the dish. Don€™t miss this brilliant Steamed Beef With Spicy Rice Powder which is sure to get you quiet a few compliments! - 47.1698
Pomegranate Beef Fajitas
A wonderful combination of exotic fruit and beef straight from RC's Briskethouses Kitchen - 43.654
Asian Pork Curry
Pork Curry has a fine taste. Pork Curry gets its taste from pork mixed with chicken bouillon and curry powder. Pork Curry is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 36.8878
Cut meat into 1 1/2-inch cubes, and roll in flour.
Melt butter or margarine in large skillet, and saute' onions and garlic until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Lift out vegetables, and set aside.
Saute meat cubes in pan, adding more butter or margarine if... - 42.3072
Chicken Shrimp Kabobs, Curry Sauce
In saucepan, cook onion with curry in butter until tender.
Remove from heat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook over low heat, stirring until thickened. - 23.4512
Curried Pork Tenderloin
Heat oil in small skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion, celery and garlic; cook and stir about 1 minute or until vegetables are tender.
Add all remaining ingredients except pork tenderloin.
Simmer, uncovered, 3 to 4 minutes.
Refrigerate until... - 42.0194
Cook onion and butter in 2-quart casserole at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes, stir once.
Stir flour, then lamb, broth, raisins, peanuts, lemon juice, curry powder, ginger and salt.
Cook, covered with lid, at HIGH 5 minutes and LOW, 20 to 25 minutes or until lamb is... - 35.4972
Tacos With Meat
Arrange taco shells on a baking sheet lined with paper toweling.
Warm in a 250° oven while preparing meat mixture.
In skillet cook beef or pork, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Season meat mixture with chili powder... - 35.8872
Meat And Rice Skillet
In large skillet cook onion and green pepper in hot oil till tender.
Stir in tomatoes, cubed luncheon meat, water, paprika, bay leaf, thyme, oregano, garlic powder, bottled hot pepper sauce, and pepper.
Cover; simmer 15 minutes.
Stir in rice.
Cover; simmer 2... - 40.51
Molded Meat Loaf With Oatmeal
This Molded Meat Loaf with Oatmeal tastes really yummy ! Try out this ground beef oatmeal loaves for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Molded Meat Loaf are welcome ! - 47.443
Quick Chili Beef
In a heavy 4 quart pan or Dutch oven, brown meat, onion and green pepper, stirring to break up meat.
Add tomato juice, water, salt and chili powder.
Bring to a boil.
Stir in noodles.
Bring to a boil again.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes until noodles are tender,... - 41.6871
Cut meat into 1-inch pieces, and flour lightly.
Melt butter or margarine in heavy skillet, and gently fry meat, turning till all sides are golden.
Push meat to one side, and add onion and apple.
Continue cooking over low heat a few minutes, stirring and... - 43.3211
Lamb With Fennel
Discard the base and tough stalks of the fennel and set the green fronds aside.
Cut into slices, wash and drain in a colander.
Put the fennel, onions and garlic into a casserole.
Pour over the honey and red wine.
Season with salt.
Add the curry powder and mix... - 45.6583
Classic Curried Cream Of Chicken Soup
Melt the butter in a pot.
Add onions, carrots and curry powder and cook over low heat, covered, until vegetables are tender, about 25 minutes; stir occasionally.
Add the stock, parsley, chicken and rice.
Bring soup to a boil, reduce heat, and cover.
Cook at a... - 41.1638
Mole De Guajalote (turkey Mole)
Simmer turkey pieces in water to cover until almost tender, adding 1 tablespoon salt at midway point.
Remove pieces from broth.
Reduce broth to 3 cups.
Dry turkey pieces, brown on all sides in 1/4 cup hot oil in skillet, and place in large... - 45.3647
Chili In Potato Shell
Stir about 1/2 the egg into potatoes, and mold mixture into nest shape in greased deep pie dish (for free-standing nest, use greased removable bottom of round cake tin).
Brush surface with remaining egg, and sprinkle with flakes.
Bake 15Ã¢â‚¬â€ 20... - 44.3618
Minced Meat is too simple a name for this meat and vegetables dish rich in seasonings and spices. I love this very tasty mutton preparation with my rice for lunch . Try this minced meat out and let me know what you like it with. - 46.2602
Meat And Mac Skillet
In saucepan cook macaroni in a large amount of boiling salted water about 10 minutes or just till tender.
Drain and set aside.
To thaw frozen beef starter, in skillet combine frozen meat mixture and 1/4 cup water.
Cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes;... - 40.9685
Malai Meat has a fine taste. Malai Meat gets its taste from mutton mixed with yoghurt and cream and flavored with spices. Malai Meat is adored by meat consumers. - 39.4467
1 Lightly beat the curds and add to it the ginger, garlic, cardamoms, cinnamon, and cloves. Rub well into each piece of meat and leave aside for a couple of hours if possible.
2 Heat the oil and fry the onions a golden brown. Remove from the oil and keep... - 34.4557
Rajma Meat Curry
1. Soak kidney beans overnight, or at least for 3 to 4 hours. Grind together onion, garlic, ginger and green chilli.
2. Heat fat. Fry ground ingredients with turmeric, chilli powder and coriander powder.
3. When fat starts oozing out, add meat. Fry well.
4.... - 44.3449
1 Apply ginger, garlic, lime juice and salt to the meat cubes. You may also add 1 tbsp raw papaya juice to tenderise the meat. Let stand for a couple of hours.
2 Grill in an oven, or cook in a tandoor or barbecue the tikkas, skewered, till tender and golden.... - 33.107
Cold Meat Sausages
Mix ingredients; divide and shape into 3 rolls.
Wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate 24 hours.
Place wrapped sausages in large pan; cover with cold water and boil slowly for 1 hour.
Remove and store. - 24.7662
1. Wash and clean the meat. Cut into medium-size pieces.
2. Grind into a paste ingredients 2 to 10.
3. Cook the meat, adding the ground paste and ingredients 11 to 18. After the meat is tender and coated with a little gravy, remove from fire.
4. Heat oil,... - 39.1125
Teriyaki Marinade For Meats
Mix all ingredients together until sugar is dissolved.
Pour into a shallow dish large enough to hold either meat or chicken.
Marinate for at least 1 hour (longer if possible), turning pieces at least two or three times.
Drain before broiling.
Use the marinade... - 30.5066
Chilli Con Carne Bean And Meat Stew
In a large frying pan or handi, heat the oil.
Season the flour with salt and pepper.
Toss the meat in the seasoned flour and fry until evenly browned; add more oil if necessary to prevent sticking.
Using a slotted spoon, remove the meat.
Pour in some more oil... - 38.9321
Meat Pattichu Varathathu
1. Wash and clean the meat. Cut meat into large cubes.
2. Grind into a paste ingredients 2 to 9. Marinate the meat with the ground paste, vinegar, chopped ginger and salt for an hour.
3. Cook the meat in 2 cups hot water. Cover the pan with a deep lid... - 45.6096
Individual Vegetable Meat Casseroles
In large skillet cook sausage or ground beef and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender; drain off fat.
Stir in the 3 tablespoons flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Stir in undrained tomatoes.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thickened and... - 41.5352
Meat And Potato Pie
1. Wash and cut meat.
2. Peel and cut potatoes.
3. Peel and slice onions.
4. Put meat, onions and seasoning in a pan, cover with stock and cook for 20 to 30 minutes.
5. Add potatoes and cook till meat is tender. Cool.
6. Transfer into pie dish, cover with... - 42.1222
Sweet Meat Curry
1. In a large saucepan heat oil over a medium heat, and cook onion and garlic, stirring, for 3-4 minutes until onion is tender.
2. Add curry powder, ginger and chilli, if using, and cook, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
3. Add carrots, celery, apple,... - 42.1943
Meat Ball Stew
1. Remove ends and skins from onions.
2. Cook onions according to directions in vegetable chapter until almost tender. Drain.
3. Scrub carrots and scrape or peel if necessary. Cut in half and cook according to directions in vegetable chapter, until almost... - 41.5666
Meat Shell Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 450 °F.
2) Line a cookie sheet with a double layer of foil .
3) In a bowl, combine the ground beef, 1/2 cup tomato soup, salt, and 1 teaspoon chili powder together; mix thoroughly.
4) Pat out the mixture firmly... - 44.1879
Fukein Stir Fried Meat And Mushrooms
Drain and slice mushrooms.
Place shredded meat in a bowl, add garlic, soya ginger sauce, sugar, chilli paste, five spice powder, salt.
Mix well, keep aside for 1 hour.
Heat oil and fry spring onions and mushrooms for 2 minutes.
Add meat and cook over high... - 38.6704
1 In the cooker, heat the oil. Add the bay leaves and chillies. When the chillies turn dark, remove them from the oil and discard.
2 Add the cinnamon and after a few seconds, the, onions. Fry till light brown.
3 Add the ginger and garlic and fry golden... - 34.8934
Combine meat and yogurt in skillet.
Simmer until half cooked approximately 1/2 hour.
Place quartered onion, garlic, ginger, paprika, pepper, turmeric, coriander, poppy seeds, cumin, chili powder, cloves, cinnamon, coconut and salt in food chopper using... - 45.6672
Meat And Coconut Fry Iraichi Ulathiyathu
1. Slice coconut into thin 1.25 cm. (1/2") pieces. Sprinkle a little turmeric powder.
2. Heat half the oil. Saute coconut. Remove.
3. Clean and cut meat into 1.25 cm. (1/2") pieces.
4. Roast and finely powder coriander, red chillies and turmeric.
5. Powder... - 46.3491
Meat Pie With Biscuit Topping
Cut meat into 1 1/2 cubes, thendredge with 2 tablesp of the flour, combined with the salt, pepper, and celery salt.
Brown quickly in a large skillet in 3 tablesp hot bacon fat.
Melt remaining bacon fat in a large kettle, Dutch oven or deep well... - 42.352
Easy Marinated Meat
1 Beat the curds lightly and add to it the ginger, garlic, cumin, cardamoms, cloves, coriander and salt. Mix well. Add the meat and rub in the marinade well.
Keep aside, preferably overnight (in the fridge if the weather is very warm) or at least for 4-5... - 35.4725
Watercress Meat Stir
Heat oil in skillet and brown meat with ginger and garlic.
When meat is well done, remove ginger and garlic.
Season meat with salt and pepper.
Make a smooth paste by combining the cornstarch, sugar, monosodium glutamate, shoyu and water.
Add this paste to the... - 38.187
Glazed Meat Loaf Ring
1. In large bowl combine milk and egg; add bread cubes and toss to coat. Set aside.
2. In 8-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add vegetables and garlic and saute, stirring constantly, until vegetables are tender. Add sau-teed vegetables to bread mixture, then... - 34.036
Madras Meat Curry
Fry the onions in the oil until golden brown, then take out of the pan and set aside.
Mix all the spices with the garlic.
Rub the spice mixture into the meat.
Add to the pan and fry until the spice coating turns a rich brown colour.
Return the onions to the... - 40.7157
Meat In Tomato Cases
Wash, core and partially scoop-out tomatoes; then sprinkle insides with 3/4 teasp salt and 1/8 teasp pepper.
Saute onion in the fat in a saucepan 5 min.
Add to meat with remaining ingredients.
Use to-fill tomatoes, mounding meat on top.
Arrange in a greased... - 34.6883
W W Baked Meat Loaf
In a small saucepan, combine celery, green pepper, onion, water and broth mix; cook until celery is tender.
Transfer to a medium mixing bowl; add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Divide evenly into 2 small loaves; place on a rack in a baking pan.
Bake at... - 34.6672
Mexicali Meat Ring
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2)To make the spicey sauce, cook onion and garlic in salad oil until tender.
3) Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, sugar, chili powder, pepper and bay leaf and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes.
4) Discard the bay... - 40.1943
Spicy Meat In Fried Coconut
Cook coconut in skillet over low heat until brown, stirring constantly.
Remove and reserve brown meat in oil in skillet; add onion and garlic.
Cook until onion is tender; add remaining ingredients.
Simmer for 1 1/2 hours, adding additional water if... - 38.5177
Meat Ball Curry
Soak crumbs in milk; saute the 1/2 cup chopped onions in butter until tender.
Combine soaked crumbs, onion, ground beef, eggs, salt, and pepper, and beat with an electric mixer until blended, smooth, and rather shiny.
Chill for 1 hour.
Form chilled meat... - 43.8473
Mexicali Meat Loaf
1. In a large saucepan cook the celery, onion and / or green onions, carrot, red pepper, parsley, green pepper, and garlic in hot olive oil or canola oil till vegetables are tender but not brown. Remove from heat.
2. In a large mixing bowl stir together the... - 37.1995
1. To prepare the chicken /meat pieces marinate them in the sugar, light soy sauce, wine and cornflour for 25-30 minutes.
2. In a wok or pot, heat the oil lightly brown the garlic and onion over low heat.
3. Add the curry powder, mix and... - 42.9093
Creole Meat Pies
Combine ground beef, salt and pepper to taste, red pepper, onion, garlic, green onion and parsley with 1 teaspoon water.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, until beef is lightly browned and onion is tender.
Sift flour, soda and baking powder together; cut in... - 45.3809
Little Meat Pies
Combine flour, 1 teaspoon salt and baking powder.
Cut shortening into dry ingredients; add egg yolks and enough water to moisten.
Roll out 1/8 inch thick; cut into 3-inch circles.
Saute beef, onion, garlic and pepper in fat until beef is tender.
Cool; add... - 46.9726
Glazed Meat Loaf Ring
In large bowl combine milk and egg; add bread cubes and toss to coat.
In 8-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add vegetables and garlic and saute, stirring constantly, until vegetables are tender.
Add sau-teed vegetables to bread mixture, then add... - 41.488
Rolled Stuffed Meat Loaf
In bowl combine first 5 ingredients and 1 teaspoon salt.
Add beef; mix well.
On waxed paper, pat into a 12 x 8-inch rectangle.
In small bowl combine carrot, celery, and butter.
Cook at HIGH for 4 minutes till vegetables are tender.
Stir in croutons,... - 42.5731
Crab Meat Manila Style
1) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© ham and onions for 10 minutes.
2) In a bowl, mix together cornstarch, water and soy sauce, stir into the ham mixture until thickened.
3) Add eggs slowly, mixing steadily.
4) Season with salt, pepper... - 44.2888
Pasta With Spicy Meat Sauce
Preparation Combine sauce ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
Cooking In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions until tender but firm to the bite.
Toss noodles with sesame oil.
Transfer to a serving bowl... - 40.3554
Pasta With Spicy Meat Sauce
Combine sauce ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions until tender but firm to the bite.
Toss noodles with sesame oil.
Transfer to a serving bowl and set... - 44.048
Meat Noodle Casserole
In large saucepan cook noodles in a large amount of boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or just till tender; drain.
In large bowl stir together soup, sour cream, and milk.
Add celery, mushrooms, pimiento, and parsley.
Stir in cooked noodles,... - 41.3723
Meat Loaf With Potato Crust
In a small skillet, saute the onion and garlic in oil until tender.
Stir in the seasonings.
Add broth; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Stir in green onions and thyme.
Transfer to a large bowl; cool to room temperature.
Whisk in... - 43.4114
Double Meat Chili
1) Sort and wash pinto beans.
2) Take a 6-quart Dutch oven, soak pinto beans in water, and leave it overnight.
3) Cook the beans in water for an hour or until beans turn tender.
4) Reduce heat and add in tomatoes, allow to simmer for 5... - 45.8707
Quick Microwaved Individual Meat Loaves For Dinner
Place vegetables and butter in a 1 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Combine all ingredients except barbecue sauce until well blended.
Shape into 4 loaves and place in 10 x 6 x 2 inch glass baking dish.
Cover with a... - 39.7578
Non Meat Loaf
1) Into a large pot, bring the stock to a boil
2) Tip in the split peas and simmer for 5 minutes
3) Add the lentil s and herbs and simmer with the lid on for 25-30 minutes
4) Take care to ensure that the liquid has evaporated and the peas and lentils... - 44.8777
Sauces For Meats Or Poultry - Honey Apple Sauce
1) Wash the apples properly. Peel them and cut into slices.
2) Take a small saucepan to put the apple slices and water.
3) Place the saucepan on medium heat and bring the water to boil.
4) Use a tight lid to cover the saucepan. Reduce... - 42.234
Mutton Galawati Kabab
Marinate mutton with the ingredients 2-14 for about 1hr.(marinating it overnight is better).
Add maida flour if the mixture is watery,such that if you take some part of the mixture it sticks together.
Heat oil in a flat pan(tawa).
Take small portions of the... - 35.8328
Homemade Pal Poriyal
1. Clean and cut meat into even sized pieces.
2. Smear over with chilli powder and salt.
3. Slice onions. Roast and powder fennel.
4. Grate and extract coconut milk.
5. Heat oil. Saute sliced onions. Add meat and fry. Add coconut milk. Cover and cook till... - 33.5036
German Short Ribs
German Short Ribs is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, German Short Ribs is a dish that you will definitely love to share with your friends and family. - 43.2826
Curried Beef Cubes
Curried Beef Cubes has an Implausible taste. The beef and green beans give the Curried Beef Cubes Astonishing taste. - 38.8991
Flank Steak Jardiniere
Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
Simmer gravy with Worcestershire and drained vegetables a few minutes; keep warm.
With sharp knife, score steak in diamond pattern on both sides; sprinkle with tenderizer as label directs, then with garlic powder and... - 37.0029
1. Clean and cut the mutton into small pieces.
2. Add stock and let it simmer till meat is tender.
3. Roast and powder coriander, fennel, and cumin and add along with turmeric, fenugreek, half the onion, garlic, ginger, cinnamon, curry leaves, tomatoes and... - 44.159
1. Clean and cut meat. Soak in curd.
2. Roast and powder cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, and peppercorns.
3. Grind together red chillies, half the onions, ginger, garlic and green chillies and copra.
4. Heat fat. Add sliced onions. Add ground spices and fry. Add... - 46.6187
Mexican Salad With French Dressing
Brown meat; add onion and cook until tender.
Add beans, French dressing, water and chili powder; simmer 15 minutes.
Combine lettuce and green onion.
Add meat sauce and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese and the chips.
Toss lightly and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese... - 36.2876
Hot Mexican Beef Salad
Brown meat; drain.
Add onion; cook until tender.
Stir in beans, dressing, water and chili powder; simmer 15 minutes.
Combine lettuce and green onion.
Add meat mixture and 1 1/2 cups cheese; mix lightly.
Top with remaining cheese - 35.6743
1. Wash, clean and cut (with bones) meat and soak in curds for half an hour.
2. Grind together half the onion, green chillies, coriander leaves, ginger, garlic, poppy seeds, coconut, red chillies and coriander.
3. Slice remaining onion.
4. Heat fat, fry onion... - 40.7357
Kosha Manksho is delicious dish made from mutton, curd and spice blend. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi. - 43.012
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven.
Brown the meat.
Add the onions and peppers, saute until tender.
Add the remaining ingredients, cover and simmer 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Serve with garlic cheese bread. - 34.3582
Chicken, Oyster, And Sausage Gumbo
In a heavy 4 quart Dutch oven stir together the flour and oil till smooth.
Cook over medium high heat 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to medium.
Cook and stir the roux constantly about 15 minutes more or till a dark reddish brown roux is formed.... - 45.8363
Mexican Veal with sauce is my favorite for a light lunch. You can enjoy the Meixcan Veal as a side dsh also. Try out the recipe and let me know about it here! - 39.1323
Curry Pork Chops
Curry Pork Chops is a great recipe you should try. Curry Pork Chops is one of my most delicious pork recipes. You will make it over and over again! - 24.91
Chicken Gumbo File
Cook chicken in boiling water until tender.
Remove from saucepan (save the broth), cool, strip meat from bones, and cut into serving pieces.
Heat lard in a soup kettle, add ham, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in parsley, bay... - 44.2358
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray bottom of ovenproof Dutch oven or heavy, wide saucepan with cooking spray and heat over high heat until hot.
Add pork and saute, stirring often, until browned, about 10 minutes.
Add onions and saute, stirring occasionally, until... - 43.0485
Pot Roast Piquante
Pot Roast Piquant has a wonderful taste. The beef and tomatoes give the Pot Roast Piquant a fine taste. Pot Roast Piquant is inspired by restaurants globally. Must catch it. - 35.9184
Beef Noodle Curry
Brown beef on all sides in butter.
Add onion and saute until onion is lightly browned.
Add water to cover and heat to boiling.
Cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Add garlic, curry powder, salt and pepper.
Cook 15 minutes, stirring... - 38.0621
Mexican Salad With French Dressing
Combine lettuce and green onion in large salad bowl; let stand.
Into skillet with browned beef, add onion and cook until tender.
Stir in beans, French dressing, water, and chili powder; simmer 15 minutes.
Add meat mixture and 1 1/2 cups cheese to lettuce and... - 34.7761
Chili Con Came With Beans
Brown meat in 3 tablespoons lard in a large skillet.
Add broth; cover and cook 30 minutes.
Add salt, chili powder, and garlic; mix.
Cook covered until meat is tender (about 1 hour).
Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons lard in a skillet.
Add onion and tomato; mix... - 42.3489
Rotisserie round is a reciepe for preparing eye of round steak. Cooked with catsup and chili powder for a spicy mix, the rostisserie round is flavored with garlic and roasted to finish. Served with rice or salads, this recipe makes a full flavored and filling... - 37.6181
The cincinnati chili is a beef chili prepared with vegetables and kidney beans. Spiced with cinnamon, cloves and garlic with a dash of chili to it, the cincinnati chili is cooked in vegetable juice and can be served with rice, noodles or spaghetti. - 32.5843
Biryani is delicious dish made from mutton, curd and spice blend. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi. For better taste serve with raita. - 45.2073
Crisco Chili Con Carne
Heat Crisco® Oil in large saucepan or Dutch oven on medium heat.
Add onion and green pepper.
Cook and stir until tender.
Cook until browned, stirring occasionally.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, salt, black pepper and hot pepper... - 38.7851
Rotisserie Round With Worcestershire Sauce
Sprinkle all sides of steak evenly with tenderizer, using 1/2 teaspoon per pound.
Do not use additional salt.
To ensure penetration pierce all sides deeply at 1/2 inch intervals with a long-tined fork.
Meanwhile combine remaining ingredients for sauce and... - 39.3194
Two Bean Chili
The two bean chili is a beef and sausage chili made with garbanzo and kidney beans. Herbed and spiced with garlic, the two bean chili is cooked along with vegetables. Made with added olives and cheese, the two bean chili can be served over or with rice for a... - 42.5282
It is additional dish for any menu. It like by every age group. It also use as a snakes. - 46.7931
Mexican Flank Steak
Mexican Flank Steak is a delicious main course recipe. An easily prepared steak recipe, Mexican Flank Steak is a dish that you'll love to talk about with us. - 43.8424
1. Powder cloves, cinnamon, cardamom and cumin.
2. Cut fish and soak in curds for half an hour.
3. Slice half the onions and grind remaining half with ginger to a fine paste.
4. Heat oil and brown onions. Add ground ingredients. Fry well.
5. Add remaining... - 40.1853
Scrumptious Caribbean Mutton Curry
This Caribbean-inspired, spicy dish of mutton curry is something that you won't find easily in any multi-star establishment. One whiff of this zesty mutton curry and you will know how irresistible the dish is. Anna shares a simple recipe of this wonderful... - 90.8447
Classic Curried Pork Chops
Curried Pork Chops has a Fantastic taste.The mixture of mushrooms, butter, curry powder and milk gives the Curried Pork Chops Lips smacking taste. - 42.1086