- » Meat Stuffed Dough
Meat Stuffed Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Meat Stuffed Dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Meat Stuffed Dough recipes.
Mix together dough ingredi-ens and knead at least 10 minutes until smooth and elastic.
Form into a ball and cover with inverted bowl for 1 hour.
Roll into a rope 1/2 inch in diameter and cut into 1-inch lengths.
Roll out each piece into a thin circle 2-1/2... - 34.8112
Ham Loaf En Brioche
1. For brioche dough, combine yeast from packet in hot roll mix with warm water.
2. Scald milk and cool to lukewarm.
3. Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and yeast; mix well. Stir in flour mixture from mix alternately with milk, beating until smooth after each... - 40.6453
Crisp Beef & Chorizo Burritos
1. Prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa.
2. Remove and discard casing from chorizo. Heat 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over high heat about 45 seconds; reduce heat to medium. Crumble chorizo into skillet; cook, stirring frequently 5 minutes.
3. Crumble beef into skillet.... - 40.1737
Meat Stuffed Pastries
1) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
2) Stir in the butter and yoghurt, knead gently into a dough;
cover and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
3) In a skillet, saute the garlic and onions in the butter for 5 minutes.
4) Stir in... - 44.1509
Anhwei Meat Stuffed Capsicums
Place minced meat in a pan with salt, ginger and 1 1/2 cups water, bring to the boil, lower heat, cook gently until soft, all water should evaporate.
Remove and cool.
Place minced meat in a bowl add beaten egg, spring onions, water chestnut, bamboo shoot,... - 41.248
Potato Dumplings With Cheese Sauce
Pare potatoes; cut into large pieces.
Heat 1 inch salted water ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Cover and heat to boiling.
Cook until tender, 25 to 30 minutes; drain.
Mash or put through potato ricer.
Beat in egg, garlic, 2... - 36.7183
Try out these utterly delicious meat dumplings for a snack or as appetizers ! These pork and vegetables stuffed bolied dumplings are a rage ! Tell me if you've enjoyed these Meat Dumplings ! - 43.6985
Stuffed Green Sweet Peppers
Stuffed Green Sweet Peppers is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Stuffed Green Sweet Peppers both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 44.1468
Buddocks - Home Style Meat Buns
Buddocks are nothing but home-style meat buns, which can be stuffed with any of your favorite ingredients such as cabbage, cheese etc. This is the best recipe to show your cooking talent and creativity. - 112.295
Stuffed Cucumber is a mouth watering side dish recipe. Try this Stuffed Cucumber; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 44.0269
The mushrooms should be 1 1/2- 1 3/4 inches in diameter.
After removing the stems, float the mushrooms, gill sides down, in a bowl of cold water and tap them to remove any sand.
Wipe the tips and drain the mushrooms, gill sides down.
Chop the pork. (The... - 41.9397
Sift maida and salt.
Add ghee and a little water to form a non-sticky dough.
Knead well, cover and rest 1/2 an hour.
Roll out into 8 rotis, about 7" in diameter.
Mix cooked mince with chopped onion, chillies and coriander, garam masala and lemon juice and... - 46.7408
Stuffed Wonton With Sauce
1)Mix together raw egg, baking powder, flour and water well to make a soft dough.
2)In a thick bottom pan, heat butter. Add in sea some seed, garlic, onion and minced meat. Stir cook for 20 to 25 minutes over reduced heat.
3)Now add in... - 41.3694
1. Sieve wholewheat flour and refined flour and rub in fat. Add curds, milk, salt and water if required to make a stiff dough.
2. Keep aside for half an hour.
3. Knead well and divide into even portions.
4. Roll into even sized rounds, spread some prepared... - 45.0471
Stuffed Roasted Duck
Hosting a grand family get together? You certainly need to cook up a feast. Try this Stuffed Roasted Duck that is certainly an impressive main dish. Watch this video to learn a detailed process to prepare this delicacy at home. - 89.752
Meat And Crescent Squares
GETTING READY 1) In a large saucepan, combine Freezer Ground Meat Mix and 1/4 cup of water to thaw the mix. 2) Over low heat, cover and simmer and cook for 15 minutes. 3)... - 30.6342
1. Sift the flour with 2 pinches of salt. Add the olive oil and mix with a fork. Add the lemon juice and 45 ml (3 tbls) water. Mix well, cover and let stand for 1 hour.
2. Peel and finely chop the onion. Fry gently in the butter for 10 minutes over a low... - 33.0302
Baked Meat Pies
Combine flour, beaten eggs, and 1 cup suet; add salt to water.
Stir in to form stiff dough.
Roll into thin sheets,. cut in 5-inch squares.
Combine 1 cup suet, onion, red pepper and beef in skillet.
Cook, breaking up with a fork, until beef is browned.... - 38.1394
Momo-cha (nepali Meat Dumplings)
How to make Momo-cha (Nepali Meat Dumplings) recipe by Tulsi Regmi is simply amazing! If you have ever eaten these you will surely delight in just reading the recipe and dreaming of the remembered taste. I hav made these with hand minced goat and also lamb... - 60.1191
Prepare pizza crusts dough as directed.
Cover; let rise in warm place till double (about 1 hour).
In skillet cook sausage, onion, and green pepper till meat is browned and vegetables are tender.
Drain off fat.
Combine next 5 ingredients and 3 tablespoons... - 40.6298
Stuffed Turkey Breast Wellington
This Stuffed Turkey Breast Wellington is delicious. Try this pastry stuffed with irresistible turkey breast, bacon, mushroom and ham fillings with irresistible pepper seasonings. Express yourself freely about this Stuffed Turkey Breast Wellington here. - 42.8527
Ravioli Italian Style
1) In a bowl or pastry board, place the flour and make a depression in the center.
2) Add the egg yolks, salt, and water into the flour, stir with a fork to form a soft dough.
3) Knead the dough on a floured board for about 10 minutes, until... - 45.745
Pork & Vegetable Buns
Pork & Vegetable Buns is simply one of the best stuffed buns I have had! This addictive Pork & Vegetable Buns is tasty and filling too. Try this recipe! - 43.1128
Barbecued Pork Buns
Barbecued Pork Buns is a well flavored and tasty stuffed bun preparation that you shouldn€™t miss. This delicious dish helped me score a few points with guests for a party I held recently! Try this Barbecued Pork Buns recipe and win over a few hearts! - 45.8257
Ham In Rye Crust
1. For dough, dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup warm water and add caraway seed; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Stir in 3/4 cup water, molasses, and half of the flour.
3. Turn out dough onto floured surface. Knead in remaining flour to make a stiff dough. Cover with... - 39.2012
1. Put flour and salt in mixing bowl. Cut in shortening.
2. Beat egg in measuring cup. Add water to make 1/2 cup. Add to flour, and mix until moistened.
3. Divide dough into 6 balls. On lightly floured board, roll balls into circles about 8 inches in... - 38.1832
1. In a bowl, mix yeast and five tablespoons of warm water together; leave it in a warm place
2. In a bowl, mix flour with the yeast solution and add melted butter to it; mix into a smooth dough and leave it to rise in a warm place for an hour or an... - 39.18
Chop meat and vegetables into very small pieces, or use the 1/8 or 1/9 cutting disc on the Bosch meat mincer.
Mix thoroughly, and salt and pepper to taste.
After placing filling on pasty dough, place a dab of butter on top of the vegetablemeat mixture before... - 31.5162
Chiaotzu (stuffed Dumplings)
Flour for kneading Mince the meat and bamboo shoots and mix with the seasoning, sauce.
Mince the cabbage, sprinkle with salt and leave to stand for 2 minutes.
Then squeeze out all the liquid and add the cabbage to the meat mixture.
Place the flour... - 43.4027
Stuffed Sausage Dumplings
1. Sift flour, baking powder and seasonings into a mixing bowl.
2. Mix in the fat with a fork.
3. Add enough cold water to make a pliable dough.
4. Divide dough into 8 equal portions. Roll each portion into a 7-inch round.
5. Chill for 30 minutes.
6. Heat the... - 43.1364
Fried Stuffed Pastries
1) Into a bowl, sift together the flour and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
2) To this, with a pastry blender, cut in the shortening.
3) In a small bowl, beat together the egg yolk and water.
4) To the flour mixture, add this and toss gently until the mix... - 45.253
Stuffed Mexican Pizza Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2 Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
3 Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over high heat until hot.
4 Add in beef, onion and bell pepper.
5... - 42.0251
Cannelloni Alia Genovese
(genoese Stuffed Pasta)
Beat eggs until frothy.
Add milk, flour and 1 teaspoon salt; mix with fork until dough comes together.
Knead on heavily floured board until dough loses stickiness and becomes smooth.
Cover, and let stand 30 minutes.
Divide dough in 1/2.
Roll each piece as... - 40.1269
Combine the softened butter, Monterey Jack cheese and Cheddar cheese in a bowl; mash together with fingers or a wooden spoon until mixture is a thick paste.
Divide the cheese mixture into four 3 inch long finger shaped logs.
Pound the chicken 1/4 inch thick... - 41.3559
The "toppings" for this pizza are stuffed inside two layers of delicious homemade crust. - 33.0187
Dussehra And Diwali Ki Puran Poli - Sweet Stuffed Paratha
Puran Poli is a traditional and classical type of sweet flatbread made on as a sweet or dessert during auspicious occasions and festivals in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Karnataka, Goa, Andra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu. There are many variations to the stuffing for... - 51.2267
Stuffed Onion Dumplings
Cook the onions in boiling salted water for 10 minutes then drain and leave to cool.
Melt the butter and fry the mushrooms, garlic and bacon gently for 5 minutes.
Stir in the lamb, olives, rice and season well, cool.
Sieve the flour with a pinch of salt into... - 41.5678
These celery cabbage and pork filled Steamed Dumplings are a treat ! Try them out for a meal with some savory sauces and let me know if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Steamed Dumplings are welcome ! - 45.4377
Shrimp Roll Ups
These Shrimp Roll Ups taste heavenly ! Try these crescent roll dough bakesstuffed with irresistibly flavored shrimp fillings for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Shrimp Roll Ups is welcome ! - 32.9599
Steamed Gow Gees
1 Combine filling ingredients. Divide into 36 portions.
2 Sift flour into a bowl. Cut in shortening and stir in boiling water with a knife to make dough. Let stand covered until cool.
3 Form dough into a sausage-shaped roll and cut into 36 even-sized... - 30.761
Pork Filled Buns
Pork Filled Buns has a lovely taste. Pork Filled Buns gets its taste from pork filling and butter. Pork Filled Buns is loved by meat eater€™s worldwide. - 37.76
Prepare Calzone Dough; let rise.
Punch down dough by pushing your fist into center; pull edges of dough over center.
Turn out dough on a floured surface.
Knead 5 times.
Divide dough into 6 parts.
Roll out each part to a 6-inch circle.
Brush each circle with... - 43.0188
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Stir in oil, sugar, salt and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 10... - 31.6296
These Salami Biscuits are so filling ! Biscuits without any toppings will keep you hungry even after you have half a dozen of them. But just one or two of these salami and cheese sandwiched biscuits are going to keep your stomach calm for a long time. Try... - 27.5327
Empanadas have a fine taste. Empanadas get its taste from pork filling. Empanadas is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 42.1198
Pork Sui Mai
Pork Sui Mai is simply yummy. Pork Sui Mai gets its taste from pork cooked with mushroom and bamboo shoots. Pork Sui Mai is inspired by many restaurants across world. - 41.9971
Deep Dish Chicken Pie
In bowl combine biscuit mix and sage.
Prepare biscuit dough according to package directions for biscuits, except substitute 1/4 cup of the chicken gravy for the liquid.
Roll out on waxed paper to an 8-inch circle; set aside.
In saucepan combine remaining... - 34.7441
Shrimp And Pork Spring Rollls
These Spring Rolls stuffed with pea sprouts, shrimp, pork and scallion make a perfect meal for the totally famished soul ! Just try out these Spring Rolls for your next meal and let me know if you'vew liked it ! - 43.8294
Chicken Liver Pie
This Chicken Liver Pie tastes incredible ! Try this pie filled with chicken livers, bacon and vegetables for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Chicken Liver Pie are welcome ! - 42.2435
Prepare Plain Tomato Sauce.
Prepare Basic White Sauce.
Prepare Meat Filling.
Prepare Basic Egg Pasta Dough.
Dry pasta sheets 10 minutes.
Cut sheets into 5" x 5" squares.
Preheat oven to 400F (205C).
Butter a 13" x 9" baking dish.
Fill a very large saucepan... - 39.1371
Chalupas & Gorditas
1. Prepare Refried Black Beans, omitting cheese.
2. Prepare Chilied Meat Filling.
3. Prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa.
4. Mix masa harina, 3 tablespoons (45 mL) each melted lard and grated cheese, the chilies and salt in medium
5. Divide dough into 24 even pieces.... - 39.574
Pork Tamales In Banana Leaves
1. Place pork, 3 cups (750 mL) water, the onion halves and 1 clove garlic in medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer, partially covered, until pork is fork-tender, 20 to 30 minutes. Drain pork, reserving 1 1/2 cups (375... - 42.323
Place bulgur or dalia in a bowl and cover with water.
Soak for 20 minutes.
Drain bulgur or dalia in a strainer, pressing to extract the excess liquid.
In a bowl mix together ground mutton, onions, Lebanese spice powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Place in a... - 39.1304
Baked Beef Cheeseburger Meatloaf
If you are tired of cooking meatloaf the old way and want to experiment a little, then this video is the perfect thing for you. Watch and learn to bake a fun and innovative meatloaf that all your guests are sure to fall in love with. This yummy treat is... - 112.329
Wash chicken; pat dry.
Place in a 3 quart casserole.
Add salt, pepper, bay leaf, and 2 cups of water.
Cover and cook on highest setting for 15 minutes.
Turn chicken and cook on "simmer" setting for 40 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Drain chicken, reserve... - 38.036
Soak the mushrooms in hot water then cut into thin strips.
Coat the meat in seasoned flour.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a frying pan and fry the mushrooms and bamboo shoots; add 1 teaspoon of the soy sauce, cook for 3 minutes.
Fry the meat slices in 3... - 43.1748
Kubbeh Bil Seniyeh
1- Soak the bulgur in water for 15- 30 minutes - rule of thumb when using bulgur in cooking, the ratio of bulgur to water is 1:1.
2- Add the meat to the bulgur and mix well with the spices.
3- In the food processor add the mix of bulgur and meat and grind... - 25.0645
Empanadas De Pavo
Turkey meat pies are relatively simple to prepare. Moist and juicy, this meaty pie prepared using the super-food turkey takes some effort to prepare. Juan Montalvo shares a delicious meaty pie recipe that will season up you dinner-time like nothing else. A... - 103.868
These Lebanese appetizers will remind you of Bierocks/Pierogis or Samosas. Samboosek is a wonderful buffet or party appetizer and if loved by adults and kids alike. These ground beef sambooseks are baked so a much healthier alternative to the deep fried ones. - 126.008
This Ravioli tastes yummy ! This cheese filling with irresistible seasonings makes this pasta a favorite meal ! Try this Ravioli and let me know if you like it ! - 37.1487
Scallion Pancake Wraps
1. For dip, in a small bowl, add soy, hoisin sauce, sweet chili sauce, rice wine, sesame oil, chili garlic sauce, brown sugar, and fresh ginger. Mix well and set aside.
2. For sauce, in a medium bowl, add fresh garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce,... - 105.425
These Sauteed Dumplings make an awesome snack ! Try out these celery cabbage, pork and shrimp stuffed dumplings with some savory sauces and let me know if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Sauteed Dumplings are welcome ! - 45.2977
Giving you a Calzone recipe made with ham & cheese. - 27.3583
Shish Barak is the ravioli of middle eastern cuisine. Filled with meat and cooked in the delicate yogurt sauce, it is a true delicacy and show of the culinary expertise of the Arabic culture. Take a look at the video for details. - 118.473
Sloppy Joe Pizza
Prepare the hot roll mix for pizza dough according to package directions, using 1 cup warm water.
Mix the beef, mustard, egg and salt together.
Blend the tomato paste, seasoning mix and water together in a small bowl.
Pat or roll pizza dough to fit... - 41.9592
this pizza recipe is a soft dough made from scratch recipe that bakes up with a nice and brown crust spread with a sauce mix of spaghetti sauce with minced garlic and chopped onions, the pizza is topped with sliced pepperoni, shredded mozarella and oregano... - 44.2263
Make the spaetzle dough and let it stand, covered with a damp cloth, while you prepare the filling.
Melt the butter in a frypan, add the onion, and cook until onion is soft.
Stir in the chicken, veal, or pork and cook 15 minutes, or until it darkens.
Remove... - 39.7073
New Mexico Chalupas
1 Prepare the masa dough: fluff the lard by beating with a wooden spoon or in the small bowl of an electric mixer on medium-high speed. Stir in the masa harina, or turn the mixer to low and add the masa and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2 Add the water a little at a... - 37.0842
Murgh Do Pyaz
1. Clean chicken but keep whole.
2. Grind the first lot of spices to a fine paste, mix with tamarind pulp extracted in half cup water. Marinade chicken in this mixture for about 2 to 3 hours.
3. Grind together ingredients for stuffing to a fine paste and mix... - 44.5851
Chinese New Year Pan Fried Buns
These pan fried buns are Chinese new year specialty. It’s delicious and easy to make. Ying demonstrates how to make Chinese pan-fried buns on WGN's Lunchbreak program. Do try it!!! - 112.985
These empanadas are made with beef and pork and are stuffed pastry like bakes that can be served for a filling meal. This empanada recipe is a bit elaborate but once these come out of the oven, you wont regret the extra time and effort. Flavored with spiced... - 48.5957
Noisettes D'agneau A La Clamart
Noisettes D'agneau A La Clamart is a lamb and short crust pastry recipe prepared with peas. A french recipe, the Noisettes D'agneau A La Clamart is a bit elaborate in the making but makes a great presentation. The cooked lamb is served with on top of the... - 34.558
Easy Sausage Empanadas
These easy sausage empanadas are prepared with pork sausage filling wrapped in prepared pie crusts. The sausage filling is cooked with onions and garlic powder along with cumin and dried oregano for flavor. Textured with raisins and olives, they are filled in... - 46.0751
In a skillet cook the beef and onion in oil about 5 minutes or till meat and onions are tender.
Stir in the 2 teaspoons flour, the red pepper, and 1/4 teaspooon salt.
In a bowl combine the 4 cups flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Stir in the hot milk... - 41.4902
Mix cheeses together and divide in half.
Mix half of the cheese with the sausage and Bisquick (makes a pretty stiff dough); set aside.
Slit jalapenos and remove seeds.
Fill each pepper with the remaining cheese.
Makes 15 to 20 balls from dough mixture.
Pat... - 36.4737
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add crumbles and next 3 ingredients. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring often. Add raisins and next 7 ingredients; cook 3 minutes.
3. Roll each crust to 1/8-inch thickness. Cut 9... - 33.6031
Stromboli With Mustard Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray and set aside.
3) Lightly dust a clean working board with flour.
4) On the board, roll out pizza dough, according to package directions.
5) Dredge with small amount of... - 42.7992
Spicy Ground Beef Empanaditas
Prepare Flaky Turnover Pastry.
Wrap in plastic wrap and set aside.
In 10 inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
Add onion and cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
Stir in garlic, cinnamon, and ground red pepper; cook 30 seconds.
Increase... - 40.3669
Lamb Chops In Puff Pastry
Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
Roll out pastry dough.
Cut into 4 squares.
In a frying pan, melt half the butter.
Lightly cook shallots, mushrooms and ham.
Mix in tomato paste, salt and pepper.
In a skillet, melt remaining... - 36.6386
Buffet Deli Sandwiches
1. Prepare Coleslaw Topping. Cover and refrigerate to blend flavors.
2. Meanwhile, prepare bread: Prepare dough for hot-roll mix as label directs, but prepare both packages together and stir in rosemary and thyme. Cover with towel; let rise 30 minutes. Grease... - 30.3725
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the garlic, scallions, oregano, cumin, and cloves, and saute, stirring now and then, for 5 minutes or until the scallions are soft.
Blend in the tomato paste, sugar, and salt, then mix in... - 43.1121
Place beef and the bones into 5 pt. of cold water, salt it mildly and put to cook.
Having boiled for an hour, add the cut vegetables, onions, clove of garlic, half of the red paprika and pepper.
Allow to simmer slowly and steadily.
Mince the pork finely.
Heat... - 41.7227
Basic Soybean Filler
Soak soybeans in stock and refrigerate overnight.
Grind in food grinder with medium knife.
Place ground soybeans in pan with stock in which they were soaked.
Simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Use this filler in... - 19.4204
Spinach And Prosciutto Calzone
If your children are bent upon having a pizza, try this Spinach and Prosciutto calzone by weelicious which is as good as pizza. Weelicious host is making it for her son and she stuffing it with Prosciutto and pushing in 8 cups of spinach. She speaks about the... - 139.409
A Lamb Tongue Pie
Slice the tongues lengthwise into strips.
Roll out half of the dough and use it to line a 9-inch [23-cm.] deep-dish piepan or a shallow casserole.
To make the stuffing, mix all of the ingredients together.
Spread half of the stuffing over the dough in the... - 44.8325
Ravioli Alla Napoletana - Neapolitan Ravioli
1. Before making pasta, take a bowl and add meat stuffing and season it with herbs.
2. Beat together the stuffing and seasoning using a wooden stick or spatula.
3. Choose a cleaned and lightly floured surface, and thinly roll out the pasta dough.
4.... - 37.5029
Lobster Ravioli In Saffron Sauce
In a large bowl mix together ingredients for the lobster stuffing.
Cover and refrigerate.
In a small skillet melt the butter and saute the shallots.
Add the creme fraiche and heavy cream.
Add the saffron, seasonings, and sherry.
Reduce the heat, keeping the... - 34.032
Pasta For Cannelloni
you can prepare this cannelloni paste at home without having to buy the store bought pasta. All you need is eggs, flour and water. The pasta for cannelloni can be stuffed with any meat of choice and served as desired. - 37.6948
Bacon In Pastry
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. In a bowl mix together the sugar, mustard and olives and spread over the top of the bacon or gammon.
3. on a floured surface roll out the dough to a circle large enough to enclose... - 40.1982
Lamb Roll With Brown Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2) Take a heavy skillet and put all ingredients except dough, milk, and sauce in it.
3) Cook for 10 minutes over low heat and let cool.
4) On a lightly floured board, place the Biscuit Dough and... - 41.4096
Sardinian Ravioli With Cheese And Spinach
1. Sift together flour and salt in a large bowl, make a well in the centre, break in eggs, mix with your fingers. Knead well, sprinkle little water if needed, make a soft dough, wrap in a grease proof paper or cloth. Keep in the refrigerator for 30... - 43.4868
In saucepan cook carrots and onion in 1/2 cup water for 10 minutes.
Do not drain.
Blend milk into flour; mix with chicken gravy.
Stir into carrots.
Cook and stir till slightly thickened and bubbly.
Stir in pork, olives, and dash pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Turn... - 44.2043
Half Moon Empanadas
1. Prepare Flaky Turnover Pastry. Wrap in plastic wrap; set aside.
2. In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic, cinnamon, and ground red pepper; cook 30 seconds.... - 33.8559
Cut Crisco into flour; season with salt.
Add water and mix.
Gather dough and knead a little; set aside.
Chop next 5 ingredients; add tp meat.
Add raisins and tomato sauce.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Cook over low heat until meat istender.
Divide the dough into... - 40.6986
Mediterranean Kibbeh Part 1- Preparation
For all those who thought that cooking Kibbeh or Kibbe at home is almost impossible, this video series is a must watch. The video is in 2 parts - In this video the chef introduces the ingredients and equipment that would be required to make this dish in a... - 121.789
Tandoori Bread Naan
This simple tandoori bread naan recipe reproduces in your own kitchen the moghul bread that is traditionally baked in the Indian clay oven (tandoor). The results are as good as they can be without the sweet wood coal and earthy clay aromas. - 45.9596
Colombian Style Pork Empanadas
To make the dough, combine the flour, salt, butter, and lard in a mixer bowl.
Using the paddle attachment of an electric mixer or (if by hand) a pastry blender, cut the butter and lard into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
In a... - 45.5196
Raised Picnic Pie
Mince together the veal or ham and onion.
Add the olives or capers, salt, pepper and spice and mix well.
Roll out three-quarters of the dough and use to line a greased 20 to 23 cm/8 to 9 inch loose-based cake tin or game pie mould.
Lay the sausagemeat on the... - 43.9873
Duo Sausage Pizza
Prepare pizza crust according to package directions.
Roll or pat out to fit 12- or 14-inch pizza pan.
Crimp edges with fork; brush dough with olive oil.
Shake on half the grated cheese from mix package; cover with pizza sauce; top with circle of overlapping... - 41.0774
Bacon And Cheese Slice
Melt the butter in a pan, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Gradually add the milk and bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
Simmer for 3 minutes then stir in the mustard and cheese and season to taste; add the ham or bacon and the stuffed olives... - 38.8346