- » Meat Stockpot
Meat Stockpot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Meat Stockpot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Meat Stockpot recipes.
Spaghetti With Meat Sauce
Saute ground meat in a stockpot over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until no longer pink.
Add onions and continue to saute.
When onions are slightly brown, add bell pepper and celery.
Add all other ingredients except spaghetti and... - 43.5134
Place a rack in the bottom of a large stockpot to prevent the ingredients from sticking.
Fit all the meat, bones and chicken pieces into the pot and add water to cover by about 2 inches [5 cm.].
Bring slowly to a boil and, with a slotted spoon, skim off the... - 41.152
Basic Meat Stock
1) On a rack in the bottom of a heavy stockpot, place the pieces of bone.
2) On top of the bones, place the meat and trimmings.
3) Add enough cold water to cover the bones and meat. (about 2 inches)
4) Over low heat, bring this mixture to an almost... - 41.2038
Place all ingredients except salt in a large stockpot.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to very low.
Simmer covered 2-1/2 to 3 hours, skimming surface foam occasionally with a slotted spoon.
Strain broth and use.
Cool broth completely before... - 31.6737
1) In a bowl, combine the vinegar, water, salt, pepper, cloves, sugar, bay leaves and sliced onion, to prepare the pickling mixture.
2) To this mixture, add the rabbit pieces and refrigerate for 8 to 12 hours. Turn the pieces occasionally so... - 48.5356
Put the pieces of bone on a rack in the bottom of a heavy stockpot, and place the meat and trimmings on top of them.
Add cold water to cover the meats by 2 inches [5 cm.].
Bring to a boil over low heat, starting to skim before the liquid reaches a boil.
Keep... - 40.9204
1) Wash oxtail and remove excess moisture with a tea towel.
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, garlic powder and lots of pepper, then coat each piece of the oxtail in the seasoned flour.
3) Wash carrots, onions, celery, potatoes and tomatoes,... - 44.8056
Classic Bolognese Sauce
Won't you like to try a homemade Bolognese sauce? In this video the chef shows you how to make a classic Italian meat sauce. This video is impressive and well explained. Make this classic Italian sauce recipe to treat your family and friends with a hearty... - 140.904
Combine venison, water, salt, pepper, bay leaf, cilantro, garlic and onion in stockpot; mix well.
Simmer for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Stir in flour, carrots, celery and rice.
Cook for 30 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally.
Discard... - 38.5633
Squirrel Brunswick Stew
1) Season squirrel with salt and pepper.
2) In a heavy stockpot, add water.
3) Simmer the seasoned squirrel in water along with onion for 2 hours.
4) To this, add corn, lima beans, potatoes and sugar.
5) Simmer for 30 minutes or until the... - 45.6652
Meatballs Italian Style
If you thought that meatballs are too boring, take a look at this video recipe of Three Meat Italian Meatballs and think again. This is an age old recipe from a traditional Italian family and it has its own distinct taste and texture. Try it out to see how... - 129.021
Meatballs And Spaghetti
In an 8-inch skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil over low heat.
Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until the onion is tender, about 7 minutes.
In a large bowl, with a fork, combine the bread and milk until pasty.
Add the pork,... - 43.4293
Herbed Rabbit In Wine Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix lemon juice, wine, sugar, pepper, marjoram, bay leaf and cloves.
2) Let rabbit pieces marinate in this mixture for at least 12 hours, in the refrigerator.
3) After that, remove the pieces from marinade and dry well.
4) Strain... - 47.9102
1. In a stockpot place the beef bones, chicken pieces, or ham bones along with bay leaves, garlic, quartered onions, whole peppercorns, celery leaves, parsley, salt, and basil or thyme.
2. Add the cold water and 2 or 3 of the vegetable peelings,... - 42.2089
Spaghetti (pasta) Sauce And Meatballs
Alright meat eaters, here comes another great recipe for you guys- Italian Spaghetti with Meatballs and Sausage. This is a family recipe and it has the touch of traditional Italian cooking in it. View this recipe and cook it up this weekend to impress your... - 147.84
Galantine De Canard A L'orange
For marinade: Blend all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
Carefully bone 1 duckling.
Begin by splitting along backbone, then with a very sharp knife separate skin and meat from carcass, cutting at all times against the carcass.
Extreme care should be taken,... - 42.2252
Chicken Sausage Wrap With Bleu Cheese Dressing
Sausage wraps can make a filling snack and favorite with all. Here is an impressive video that presents a wonderful recipe for chicken sausage wrap with bleu cheese dressing. The wrap with lettuce and pickles would surely turn out to be absolutely delicious... - 147.976