- » Meat Stock Based Sauce
Meat Stock Based Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Meat Stock Based Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Meat Stock Based Sauce recipes.
French Brown Sauce
Fry the vegetables and fat in the saucepan until they are lightly browned.
Add the flour, and cook until light brown.
Then add the bay leaf and parsley and finish in the same way as for the Roux Method.
Strain before using, and add gravy browning if a darker... - 29.9183
Original Brown Sauce
Brown Sauce has a Refreshing taste. The flour and tomatoes gives the Brown Sauce Succulent taste. - 25.5885
Golden Gourmet Stock
1. Preheat a 25 cm (10 inch) browning dish on HIGH for 3 1/2-4 minutes.
2. Add the oil, meat and bones, stir once, and then microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
3. Remove the solids from the browning dish and set... - 38.7039
Gazpacho With Chicken Stock
Bring stock, water, stock base, onion, whole garlic cloves and minced bell pepper to a boil, lower heat, cover and simmer gently for 10 minutes; cool, strain and chill.
Gently stir in tomatoes, finely minced bell pepper, cucumbers, minced garlic, celery,... - 34.1301
Chicken Stock For Soup
Combine all ingredients in a large kettle. Bring to a boil slowly. Simmer until hen is very tender and begins to leave bone. Remove hen. Cool enough to handle, then pull meat from skin and bones, wrap in foil or plastic wrap, and refrigerate. Strain soup and... - 20.6685
Chinese Cabbage In Cream Sauce
Chinese Cabbage In Cream Sauce is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the Chinese Cabbage In Cream Sauce effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 43.1021
Heat oil and butter in a heavy pan and gently saute bacon, onion, carrot and garlic for 5 minutes.
Add beef and cook, stirring occasionally, until it turns brown (about 10 minutes).
Add stock, tomato paste, bay leaf, salt and pepper and bring to the boil... - 38.47
Creamy Minestrone With Pesto
Creamy Minestrone With Pesto is a traditional Italian recipe served mostly with a side tray of pasta. The drizzled pesto and parmesan cheese on top makes a perfect mid day appetizer. Veal stock and heavy cream makes the base of Creamy Minestrone With Pesto.... - 42.0985
Beef Casserole With Tomato And Peppers
Cut the beef into cubes.
Melt the dripping in a large saucepan and fry the beef gently until it is browned all over.
Add the Red Wine Cook-in-Sauce with the beef stock, cover and simmer for 1 1/4 hours.
Meanwhile, peel the potatoes and chop them... - 35.1779
The wintry months are here and your stomach keeps yelling for food. This stew is good enough to feed an army and satisfying enough to keep your tummy from rumbling. Watch James prepare this brilliant concoction of Korean and American elements, a mixture of... - 121.737
Try this brand new recipe of Artichoke Puree drowned in heavy cream and chicken stock. Garnished with fresh parsley and whipped sour cream, Artichoke Puree can be served chilled. If you have already tried other artichoke recipes, this one is surely gonna... - 39.2223
East Indian Mulligatawny Soup
East Indian Mulligatawney is a curried soup prepared with lots of pepper on a meat base. Finely chopped carrots, diced turnip and peeled tart apple are most important. The Indianized yet western version of East Indian Mulligatawney can be served with rice... - 45.6857
Tomato Brunswick Stew
Place onions, tomatoes, bacon and disjointed chicken into large soup pot.
Add water and let mixture simmer until tender.
Remove chicken from the liquid.
When cool enough to handle, cut meat from bone and cut in small pieces.
Return to kettle, add corn, and... - 37.7316
Classic Ragu Bolognese With Pasta
Melt butter and oil in a large, heavy-based pot over medium-high heat.
Add pancetta and cook, stirring frequently, until coloured, 5 minutes.
Add onion, carrot, celery, garlic and bay leaf and cook, stirring frequently, until soft, 8 minutes.
Add minced steak... - 44.2228
Endive Ham Bake
Slit endives in four lengthwise without cutting through the base.
Wash well in cold water and shake off excess.
Place endives, butter, lemon juice, parsley, tarragon and chicken stock in casserole; season well.
Cover and microwave 20 minutes; turn endives... - 39.7409
Easy Lasagna With Mushroom
Lasagne is an uncomplicated dish that is easy to prepare. They are perfect for your family feasts as they are both filling and tasty! Don't miss out on this wonderful Lasagne recipe. - 47.4939
Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a large biwl, combine together the minced beef, onion, herbs, salt and pepper.
3) Bind the mixture with beaten egg.
4) On a well-floured surface, turn out the meat mixture and divide it into 12 pieces... - 46.5496
Chicken Mousse With Tomato Basil Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Use a blender or a food processor fitted with a steel blade, to combine the chicken with the eggs, yolks, cream, salt, pepper, and nutmeg in two batches. Process to a smooth paste. Add the prosciutto to the... - 45.1734
1. Preheat the oven at 335°F.
2. Trim off the fat or gristle from the meat. Cut them into neat slices.
3. Prepare a coating by mixing flour, mustard and some of the seasoning. Roll the meat slices in the coating.
4. In a frying pan,... - 43.5476
Simple Espagnole Sauce
Cut bacon into small pieces and fry in melted butter in a heavy based saucepan.
Cut onion and carrot into chunky pieces, add to pan and fry slowly over a low heat until golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
Stir in flour and continue cooking gently for 10... - 43.5224
Sauteed Breast Of Chicken With Foie Gras And Truffle Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Sauté the truffles for a short time with 2 tablespoons of the oil
3. Deglaze the pan with Madeira and reduce by half over medium-high heat.
4. Add 3/4 cup of the stock and reduce by half in quantity... - 45.8136
Classic Bechamel Sauce
Pour the milk into a saucepan.
Peel the onion, chop the celery and add to the milk, with the bay leaf.
Bring the milk just to boiling point, remove from the heat, cover and leave to infuse for 30 minutes.
Strain and measure the milk.
If necessary add more, to... - 35.6667
I like my spaghetti dishes with the Espagnole Sauce! Try this yummy Espagnole Sauce with a varitey of snack and lunchtime dishes and let me know the dish that you think tastes best with it! - 42.5464
Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Sherry Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Beat each half chicken breast with flat side of meat mallet to 1/4 inch thick.
3. Divide and make butter into 4 balls.
4. In a bowl mix chives, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper.
5. Roll the butter ball in... - 45.1325
Hot Exotic Curry Sauce
1. In a pan stir to mix well combining all ingredients except arrowroot, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2 hours.
2. Strain through a sieve, pressing as much of the fruit and vegetables through as possible.
3. In a bowl make a thin, smooth... - 39.027
Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder In White Wine And Dijon Sauce
I love slow cooker recipes! This week by request I am making one of my slow cooker pork shoulder recipes. I am doing this to fulfill a request by a viewer in England. I get a lot of requests from England. In this case my viewer wanted to know how I would make... - 130.002
Casserole Of Beef
Try out the Casseole of Beef ! An easily prepared accompaniment, the Casserole of Beef is one of the most sumptous casserole recipes that you can have. Don't forget to comment on the Casserole of Beef after you've tried and tasted it. - 44.7172
Tasty Albondigas Soup
What better way to defrost the winter chill than slurp down a bowl of spicy hot albondigas? Well, if you really relish the idea of chowing down a bowl of light broth with meatballs and vegetables, then there is nothing like this dish. Easy to make and... - 131.874
Smoked Turkey, Broccoli, And Black Bean Soup
To Make Stock Base: Heat oil in a 4-quart Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high heat.
Add broccoli stems, carrots, onion, celery, thyme, oregano, and basil and saute, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft, about 10 minutes.
Add wine and broth and... - 43.4783
Delicious Alligator Soup
The coldest days of the year calls for yummy soup. However, if you are an adventurous eater, then you probably won't mind slurping down a bowl of alligator soup. Yes, you heard it right. Ryan Karcher shows you how to whomp up a quick bowl of alligator soup... - 108.181
1) For making the pancakes, take a bowl and mix the flour, cornflour and salt together in it followed by slowly beating in the eggs and milk until a smooth batter is formed.
2) Take an 18-cm (7-in) frying pan and melt butter in it.
3) Pour enough... - 47.7562
Lamb Loin With Garlic Au Jus Ratatouille
Join Chef Olivier Desaintmartin as he makes lamb loin roasted with garlic au jus ratatouille and potato rosace. This serves as a great accompaniment to Ventoux wines from France. Watch this excellent video and impress your guests with your culinary skills. - 105.75
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees and arrange paper towels on the cookie sheet.
2) Shred cheese to measure 1/2 cup and keep aside.
3) Chop parsley to measure 1 tablespoon.
4) Place tomatoes in food processor fitted with metal blade and... - 47.6572
1) In a large bowl, sift flour and salt together.
2) In a small bowl, beat eggs with milk and water.
3) Beat in flour with it.
4) Alternately, using a blender machine blend all ingredients and process the mixture until smooth.
5) Heat a hot plate over... - 47.5296
Brown Rabbit Stew
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the base of cooker, heat the butter or margarine.
3) Saute the onion, carrots and parsnips until lightly browned.
4) Remove vegetables from the cooker and drain well.
5) In the hot butter or margarine,... - 45.6761
Beef With Bean Sprouts And Mushrooms
The beef with bean sprouts recipe is a savory recipe for beef prepared with flank steak. Coated with soy sauce, sugar, garlic and cornstarch, the beef with bean sprouts is cooked with added green peppers, tomatoes and mushrooms in chicken stock. Beef with... - 43.5185
Casserole Of Rabbit
Roll each rabbit piece in castor [fine] sugar.
Heat 1 tablespoon each of butter and oil in a deep frying pan, then saute the rabbit in the hot fat until the sugar has caramelized.
Remove the rabbit pieces from the pan and pour in half the measured... - 40.0509
Chicken And Bacon Cheese Pie
The chicken and bacon cheese pie is a main course dish that can be served as a meal. Prepared with a crust of biscuit crumbs of herbs and butter, the chicken and bacon pie is filled with a cooked filling of chicken with cream cheese, bacon, grated cheese and... - 52.0517
To make the meat sauce: Heat the oil in a pan.
Add the minced beef, bacon and onion.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Bring to the boil and season to taste.
Cook gently for about 30 minutes until tender.
To make the bechamel sauce:... - 45.5694
Piquant Pork Casserole
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a cooker, heat oil.
3) Add the onion and garlic and fry until both begin to colour.
4) Take out onion and garlic and drain well.
5) To the hot oil, add the pork and brown quickly and evenly.
6) With a... - 44.8181
Deep Fried Crabmeat Fritters With Vegetables
A handful of vegetables when added to crabmeat always works wonders and I set out on this Deep Fried Crabmeat Fritters With Vegetables venture based on this fact. And, it did prove that Deep Fried Crabmeat Fritters With Vegetables always do make a meal... - 42.0302
Minced Beef And Poached Eggs
Mince or cut the meat into dice.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and fry the finely-chopped onion until lightly browned.
Sprinkle in the flour and brown slightly, then add the gravy or stock and boil for 2-3 min.
Add the meat, ketchup, sauce or vinegar, season... - 32.8823
Italian Style Frankfurters
Brown minced steak, onion and celery in butter in a heavy based saucepan or flameproof casserole.
Add tomato ketchup, water, beef stock cube and mustard, mix together thoroughly and simmer uncovered for 15-20 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and... - 35.7538
Peas With Leeks And Pancetta
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, heat oil.
2. Add pancetta and leeks and saute on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients, mix well and cover and cook on a low flame for 3 to 4minutes or till peas are tender.
4. Transfer... - 35.7287
Cream Of Clam Broth
Cream Of Clam Broth recipe brings you the grand combination of clam juice, meat stock, cream and wine. Any soup in its creamy form is more desirable, and when seasoned with pepper and tobasco nothing can be more tempting. Swirl in the butter bits and throw... - 40.159
Wonton Soup With Noodles
Mix the pork with the seasoning and with the water chestnuts, onion, ginger and garlic.
Blend very thoroughly.
Place a teaspoon of the mixture in the centre of a wonton skin.
Fold in half to make a triangle.
Then fold the base of the triangle with the meat... - 44.6129
Cinnamon Pot Roast
Heat the meat in a large pan until golden brown in colour.
Remove on to a plate and cool sufficiently to handle.
Make small slits in the lamb.
Peel the garlic and cut into thick slices.
Blend the flour, seasoning and cinnamon.
Roll the garlic in this mixture... - 42.2271
Fruited Chicken Indian Style
Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
Melt butter in a large baking pan (such as your broiler pan), dip chicken in butter to coat lightly, and turn skin side up.
Place in a hot oven (400°) and bake until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile,... - 39.191
Carbonnade Of Beef
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a cooker, heat the lard or margarine.
3) Fry the onion and garlic until well browned.
4) Lift out and drain well.
5) Saute the beef until well browned all over.
6) Lift out and drain off the excess lard... - 44.5339
Crown Roast Of Lamb
1. Have your butcher trim the split backbone jutting out on the joint and reserve the bones to make the stock.
2. Cut between the chops at the base after every two chops, without going all the way up; just enough to be able to shape the joints... - 37.2457
Continental Pot Roast
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, heat the lard or margarine. add the onion and garlic, and fry until light golden brown.
3) Lift out onion and garlic and drain well.
4) Brown the beef well on all sides, lift out and drain... - 44.1915
Apricot Stuffed Tenderloins
1) Slice each tenderloin lengthways, open tthem.
2) With rolling pin, flatten the meat by slighly beating.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, sage and onion.
4) Chop only 8 of the apricots and reserve these for... - 45.7328
Herbed Chicken Cacciatore
Heat butter and oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add chicken and cook, turning, until browned on all sides; remove from pan and set aside.
Add mushrooms, onion, green pepper, and garlic to pan drippings and cook, stirring, until onion is limp... - 43.4527
If you are looking for the best chili recipe, then your search ends here. Chef Scott has come up with a chili recipe that is actually a compilation of award winning chili recipes. He advises many ways of enjoying this dish and one of them is with French fries... - 99.1841
Here is a secret recipe of Eccedenza Diletto that my Mom has kept hidden for years! We just loved it whenever she made it and believe me the awesome combination of veggies and the truly inviting flavor can just make you go drooling right at the sight of it!... - 48.442
1) Thaw the frozen lobsters, remove the lobster meat and slice into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
2) In a bowl, mix the ground pork, onion, salt, pepper and Bon Appetit together.
3) In a skillet, saute the pork mixture and celery in oil for 1... - 45.2243
Papaitan Carne - Filipino Pork Dish With Bitter Gourd
1.Chop the bitter gourd or the ampalaya and blend it to a smooth paste or puree with a little water.
2.In a large stock pot, pour the water, heat it and bring it to a boil.
3.Add chopped ginger, onion, chopped garlic, bay leaf,... - 94.24
Wellington Bread Loaf
1. Cut base from bread loaf and reserve. Scoop bread from center of loaf leaving a 1 cm / 1/2 in shell. Make bread from center into crumbs and set aside (a), brush inside of bread shell with butter, spread with pate, then press mushroom slices into pate.
2.... - 37.7266
Pork Balls In Cheese Dip
Using a paring knife, scrape and discard the thin outside crust from the cheese; set cheese aside.
In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, melt the butter; add the onion and saute until golden (about 4 minutes).
Remove from heat and, with a slotted spoon,... - 44.9828
Tarragon Chicken Noodle Soup
Missing that amazing chicken soup that your grandma made! Then take a look at this chicken noodle soup combined with the flavors of carrot, celery and tarragon will surely remind you of your good old childhood days. Certainly a great recipe, but chef misses... - 89.4438
1) Make the portions out of meat and season lightly with salt and pepper.
2) For the stuffing, mix together the breadcrumbs, herbs, mushrooms, onion, salt and pepper.
3) Bind the stuffing with beaten egg.
4) Between the meat portions, divide the... - 44.789
Need appetizer ideas for the Japanese new year party?? There is no better way to kick start the Japanese new year than to treat your family to this traditional Ozoni soup. Here's a great video that shows a clear, step wise guide on how to prepare this... - 144.505
Stuffed Calf 's Ears
Rub the parboiled ears with the cut side of the lemon.
Wrap each ear tightly in muslin or cheesecloth and sew up the cloth in such a way as to hold each ear in a little bag.
Put the ears into a casserole, pour in equal quantities of wine and stock to cover... - 43.9872
Orange Lamb Shoulder
1) Trim tthe excess fat from lamb, if any.
2) With skin side down, lay the lamb,and season the upper surface with salt and pepper.
3) Mix together the breadcrumbs, mushrooms, sultanas, onion, marjoram, orange rind and a little salt and... - 45.1643
Braised Pork And Red Cabbage
1) Remove the pork rind and also the bones.
2) Leave the pork in single piece.
3) Cut the pork into 1 inch strips. ... - 43.0806
1) Heat oven to 350Â°F/180Â°C/Gas 4.
2) In a skillet hot oil/butter and cook bacon pieces until crisp.
3) Add onion and garlic and stir until soft.
4) Add meat and brown well.
5) Mix tomatoes, puree, stock, herbs, and seasoning.
6)... - 45.7042
Beef Lasagna Supreme
This lasagna has a meat sauce made with minced (chopped) beef, tomatoes, broth, wine, & herbs, plus a bechamel sauce with cheddar & edam cheeses. - 34.1243
Duck With Turnips And Medjoul Dates
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays for the sauce portion.
2. Cut off the duck legs and cut apart at the joint. Remove the meat from thighs, leaving it intact; remove the breast halves from the carcass, leaving them intact.... - 47.8827
Kimchi Jigae Dakgogi
Kimchi Jigae is a Korean stew or in some recipes a soup it just depends on the consistency of the liquid. It is usually made in a traditional earthenware or crock type pot and kimchi is used as one of the base ingredients. In Korea older more fermented and... - 120.727
Crusty Steak And Kidney Pie
1. Melt 30 g / 1 oz butter in a saucepan over medium heat and cook meat, in batches, until brown on all sides; set aside. Add kidneys to pan and cook 1-2 minutes; set aside. Cook onion and bacon 2-3 minutes; set aside.
2. Melt remaining butter in pan over... - 38.5515
Cut meat into 3^-inch slices, trimming off fat as you go.
Lightly dip in flour, then brown in olive oil heated with 1 clove of the garlic.
Place in a 3-quart casserole.
In another pan or bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese.
Blend... - 39.2648
Venison Loin With Potato Rosti Watercress Puree & Roasted Beetroot
1. For the venison jus, fry off the trimmings or stewing venison with vegetable oil in a pan until a deep brown. Remove with a slotted spoon. Add the shallot and garlic, then cook over a medium heat for 7-8 mins or until golden, scraping the base of the pan... - 38.6973
Oven Baked Macaroni With Greek Salad
1. In a saucepan, boil the macaroni in boiling salted water for about 10 minutes until al dente. Drain in a colander and set aside.
2. Meanwhile in a small skillet, heat the olive oil over a medium flame and sauté the onion and garlic for 5 minutes... - 45.9774
J's Pancit Bihon Guisado Recipe - Easy Filipino Cooking
Pancit Bihon is a very popular Filipino noodle dish throughout the world. It's made with thin, rice noodles, or bihon and tossed with shredded meat and lightly sauteed vegetables. Today, we're gonna make our pancit using some flavorful leftover Chinese... - 118.344
Beef And Mushroom Pie
1. To make filling, toss meat in flour to coat shaking off excess flour.
2. In a large heavy-based saucepan melt butter and oil, cook meat in batches for 3-4 minutes or until browned on all sides, remove meat from pan and set aside.
3. To the pan add... - 49.1301
Bone the chicken breasts and thighs and cut meat in large pieces.
Reserve bones, neck, and back of chicken for stock; salt remaining pieces.
Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan.
Brown wings, drumsticks, thighs, gizzard, and heart on all sides; then push... - 41.1624
Heat oil and 2 tablespoons of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add chicken pieces and cook, turning, until browned on all sides: remove from pan and set aside.
Pour off and discard all but 3 tablespoons of the pan drippings.
Add... - 44.8677
Roast Fillet Of Beef With Mushroom Stuffing
1. Tip the porcini into a bowl and pour over 250ml boiling water. Leave for 20 mins to soften and plump up, scoop out the mushrooms with a slotted spoon and finely chop, then strain the liquid (leaving behind the last drop as it might contain grit) and set... - 39.1915
Attention all the Japanese food fans!! Here's a traditional Japanese recipe of steamed eggs with filling that is truly irresistible. The flavors of authentic Japanese ingredients create a great blend of taste. Watch the video now and prepare this dish for... - 141.185
Stir Fried Crab With Pork And Noodles
1. In a bowl, beat 1 egg with half of the chopped chillies, about 2 tablespoons of the crab meat and a pinch of salt.
2. In an omelet pan or small, heavy-based frying pan, heat about 2 teaspoons of oil until very hot.
3. Pour in the egg... - 43.8162
Chicken And Bacon Pie
1. If you make your own puff pastry, make it well in advance and allow it to rest or use a packet of ready-made pastry.
2. Make the chicken stock.
3. Place the chicken breast onto the board you use for raw meat and cut each one into four pieces,... - 87.5133
Braised Veal Shanks
The braised veal shanks are good to be served with and over rice with the sauce it was cooked in. prepared with a sauce base of wine or chicken stock, the braised veal shanks are cooked with a seasoned flour coating along with tomatoes flavored with lemon... - 45.4093
Chicken Pie Country Style
Chicken pie country style is a chicken and vegetable pie. Prepared with flour pastry base, this chicken pie country style is simple and filling recipe. Creamy and delicious, it is great for homely meals. - 45.3217
Baked Lamb Dinner With Vegetables
1.To butterfly lamb: Using sharp knife, cut down the length of the bone as shown, then cut meat from around both bones.
Cut away as much fat as possible.
2.Combine pepper, paprika, rosemary, garlic and oil in small bowl, mix well.
Using hand, rub oil mixture... - 44.8227
Turkey Cranberry Relish Scoops
Thanks for Thanksgiving Leftovers
By Kim Hendrickson,
Author of Savory Bites: Easy, Sophisticated Hors d'Oeuvres for Every Occasion
This refreshing relish came about when my sister made a wonderful gelatin salad for dessert on Thanksgiving. Cranberry is a... - 38.7545
1) To prepare filling, pound all the ingredients together.
2) In a chopping machine process briefly till mixed and have a fine texture.
3) Refrigerate for 1 hour.
4) In a bowl mix the batter ingredients and beat for 2 mins until creamy.
5) Let stand... - 45.8363
Beef Pepperpot Stew With Spillers Dumpling
This is the time to taste an incredibly delicious Caribbean stew. Beef pepperpot stew with Spillars dumpling is a fantastic dish which anybody would want after a long hectic day. Prepared by using beef, butternut squash, sweet potatoes and a variety of... - 115.008
Homemade Pork Tamales
Who says you have to make 20 dozen at a time? Yes that's a lot of work. With my tamales recipe you can make 20 to 40 and you won't be exhausted afterwards.Traditionally tamales are made at Christmas time in large batches. I remember my grandmother making... - 101.321