- » Meat Stick
Meat Stick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meat stick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meat stick recipes.
Grind the mince twice.
Add cumin seeds, onion, chilli, garlic, ginger, coriander leaves and fenugreek, and grind for the third time.
Add the rest of the ingredients and shape the mixture into sticks.
Grease a heavy frying pan and arrange the sticks on it side... - 39.4502
Meat On A Stick
Remove fat and bone from meat and cut meat into 1-inch cubes.
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat in a mixing bowl.
Marinate for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Thread meat on individual skewers or sticks and broil, either over charcoal or in the... - 39.3512
Ukrainian Meat Sticks
Cut veal and pork into 1 -inch cubes and place cubes in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, mix garlic, water, wine vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Pour over meat cubes and stir.
Marinate meat cubes for at least 3 hours, or overnight, to allow flavours to... - 39.5859
Candied Bacon Party Sticks
These bacon candy sticks are a perfect party treat but definitely not good for your waistline! Who cares, they are really delicious. - 136.755
Melt 15 g (1/2 oz) of the butter in a saucepan. Add the milk, then stir in the eggs and seasoning. Cook gently, stirring constantly, until the eggs thicken and become creamy. Don't let them become dry. Remove from the heat while still a little runny. Turn out... - 25.325
Barbecued Cocktail Frankfurt Sticks
Soak wooden skewers in water several hours or overnight.
Cut frankfurts in half.
Drain pineapple, reserve syrup, drain corn.
Alternate pieces of frankfurt, pineapple, corn and stuffed olives on skewers.
Combine reserved pineapple syrup, mustard, brown sugar... - 31.2793
Planning to cook turkey for dinner or for any special occasion, you should certainly take a look at this simple turkey dinner recipe. It would have been great if the chef could have provided clear vocal ingredients and step by step instructions to help follow... - 53.4296
Super Bowl Sandwiches
Here is an awesome superbowl sandwich recipe to serve at your upcoming superbowl party. The chef here showcases instructions to make mouth watering sandwiches with heavy cream and veggies. Definitely a great crowd-pleasing dish and can easily be carried to... - 54.281
Mushroom Turkey Tetrazzini
Here is an excellent pasta dish to use up all the leftover turkey from your thanksgiving dinner. The chef here has shown simple instructions to make a mouth watering turkey tetrazzini with mushrooms and chicken stock. This is a great dish to serve for dinner... - 110.614
Baked Tofu And Veggie Meat Vegan Meat Loaf
If you are looking for a vegan recipe that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to learn how to bake the perfect vegan meat loaf with easily available ingredients. Watch the video to learn more. - 111.83
1. Beat eggs. Add seasonings and Worcestershire sauce. Beat well.
2. Add meat and blend well with hands. Form meat balls by rolling a portion in the palm of your hands (rubbing a little oil on your hands helps the meat from sticking). The smaller the meat... - 39.3233
Sizzling Meat On Green Wood
Mix all ingredients together and divide into 8 servings.
Wrap separately in wet-strength wax paper.
Before cooking time, gather 8 small greenwood branches.
Whittle one end to remove 4 or 5 inches of the bark.
Mold a serving of meat around the peeled... - 34.4463
Luncheon Meat Skillet
In large skillet combine pork and beans, apples, molasses, onion, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and cloves.
Stir in luncheon meat.
Bring mixture to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent sticking. - 26.1459
Macaroni In Meat Sauce
Cook celery, onion, and garlic in hot fat till tender but not brown.
Add luncheon meat and brown lightly.
Add remaining ingredients except macaroni.
Simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes.
Add macaroni; cover and continue cooking 15 minutes or till macaroni is... - 38.6892
Favorite Meat Casserole
In a greased' 2-quart casserole, alternate the meat pieces and onions (if larger onions are used, cut into halves or quarters—you should have about same number as meat pieces).
Stick cloves into onions.
In a frying pan, heat the sugar, stirring until melted... - 44.6848
Norwegian Meat Balls
Blend all ingredients except oil.
Form mixture into small balls (dip hands in cold water from time to time to prevent sticking).
Saute meat balls in hot oil.
Cover with stock and cover pot.
Simmer for 30 minutes. - 30.1975
Meat And Yogurt Stew
Place the meat and onions in a saucepan, add salt, pepper and cinnamon stick.
Cover with water bring to the boil, cover and simmer until the meat is very tender and most of the water has been evaporated.
If too much water is left after the meat is cooked,... - 38.0135
Sticky Meat is delicous and compliment any meal plan. This verstile Sticky Meat is also a personal favorite. Try this brilliant recipe for yourself and let me know how much you liked it! - 39.2604
Melt the 4 tablespoons of butter in a heavy frying pan.
Add meat, onions, and garlic, and brown well, stirring constantly, until onion is slightly cooked and meat is well browned.
Add 1/4 cup of the water so that the meat will not stick to the pan.
Add the... - 42.1695
Moroccan Lamb Meat Skewers
If you are looking for an easy-to-make meat appetizer, your search ends here! Moroccan Lamb Meat Skewers is an effortless dish that can be made within minutes. Watch this video for more details! - 113.362
Crab Meat Appetizer
My customers love this Crab Meat Appetizer recipe. It is absolutely delicious.You will love this easy Crab Meat Appetizer recipe. - 27.1482
1. Grind chillies, ginger and garlic to a fine paste.
2. Clean and cut meat, potatoes and carrots into even sized cubes. Chop onions.
3. Boil meat with vinegar, half the oil and salt. When half done add ground spices and cook till tender.
4. Fry potatoes and... - 41.39
Egg And Meat Boats
1. Beat together the eggs, milk and seasoning.
2. In a non-slick frying pan melt 1/3rd butter over a low flame.
3. Add the egg mixture and scramble, stirring frequently, until cooked.
4. Take pan off heat and leave to cool.
5. Meanwhile lightly toast... - 42.5466
Greek Meat Sauce
In a wide frying pan, cook onions in 4 tablespoons of the butter over medium-high heat until limp; transfer to a Dutch oven or 8-quart pan.
In the frying pan, brown meat in 4 portions, using 1 tablespoon of the butter, as needed, for each portion; add meat to... - 36.8144
Italian Skillet Meat Loaves
Combine egg, bread crumbs, milk, instant minced onion, parsley flakes, garlic salt, and pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Divide mixture in half.
Shape each portion into a little meat loaf around a stick of cheese.
In a small skillet brown the loaves on all... - 45.9273
Combine the ground beef, sausages, garlic, onion, pepper, marjoram, sage, savory and bread in a bowl; mix well.
Make 2.5 cm (1") meat balls with the mixture.
Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and brown the meat balls.
Drain the grease from the pan; add the... - 36.628
Parmesan Meat Loaf
I served this Parmesan Meat Loaf to my friend and her husband and they both raved over it. This Parmesan Meat Loaf was delicious and well worth the effort. Make it for the one who love today! - 37.9106
Greek Meat Sauce
Satue onion in butter over medium-high heat until limp.
Transfer to large pot or Dutch oven.
Brown the beef and add to the onions.
Put garlic, cinnamon sticks and pickling spices in a cheesecloth bag.
Add to meat and onion mixture with tomato paste, salt,... - 37.7967
Chilli Con Carne Bean And Meat Stew
In a large frying pan or handi, heat the oil.
Season the flour with salt and pepper.
Toss the meat in the seasoned flour and fry until evenly browned; add more oil if necessary to prevent sticking.
Using a slotted spoon, remove the meat.
Pour in some more oil... - 36.5414
Fried Meat Balls
Fried Meat Balls is north indian delicious dish. Specially great for holiday chrismas holi and festivals. - 38.3958
Buttered Spaghetti With Meat Sauce
The Spaghetti With Meat Sauce is perfect for all spaghetti lovers. Use this Spaghetti With Meat Sauce recipe and treat your friends and relatives to a sumptuous and filling meal!. - 35.5717
Cold Pate Of Potatoes With Sausage Meat
Put the onions in a casserole and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Add the potatoes to the casserole with 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 14 minutes.
Drain the vegetables and puree in a food processor, gradually adding the... - 43.8833
Place a rack in the bottom of a large stockpot to prevent the ingredients from sticking.
Fit all the meat, bones and chicken pieces into the pot and add water to cover by about 2 inches [5 cm.].
Bring slowly to a boil and, with a slotted spoon, skim off the... - 41.152
Wonderful Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Melt butter in 1-quart saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion, celery, bell pepper, green onions, Meat Magic, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and bay leaves.
Saute until mixture starts sticking excessively, about 6 minutes, stirring... - 38.8711
Aromatic Meat Pulao
1 Soak the rice in water for at least 1 hour before cooking.
2 Into the pressure cooker, put the meat, and the whole spices. Add the water, the salt, close the cooker and allow it to reach maximum pressure. Keep for 5 minutes. Let the pressure reduce by... - 33.2556
Savory Meat Pie
This savory heat pie is a meat pie that can be prepared with either cooked lamb or beef. I made this savory heat pie as a filling one dish meal for my family and we all finished it in a sitting. Flavored with worcesterhsire sauce, soy sauce and red wine, the... - 47.0746
Fogcrawler's Hearty Meat Lasagna
Brown the meat, garlic, onion over medium heat, stirring occasionally. When the meat is crumbly and the garlic and onion are clear, remove heat and stir in spaghetti sauce, water, sugar, oregano, basil, thyme and sage. Salt and pepper to taste... - 41.1077
Meat Koftas In Curried Cream Sauce
Mix the meat with the rest of the kofta ingredients, adding enough beaten egg to bind.
Form the mixture into small balls and deep fry them in the hot oil until golden brown.
Drain on kitchen paper.
To make the sauce, melt the fat in a large pan.
Blend in the... - 39.2469
Meat Filled Manicotti
Cook manicotti according to package directions; drain.
(Cool in a single layer on wax paper or aluminum foil to prevent the manicotti from sticking together.) Brown beef in skillet; drain and cool slightly.
Combine browned meat, egg, bread crumbs, mozzarella... - 38.1756
Miniature Meat Balls
1) Mince the onions in mincer.
2) Crush and chop the garlic very finely.
3) Trim the fat and gristle from steak.
4) Peel opinion and quarter them.
5) Force meat through a fine mincer.
6) In a bowl add the meat, garlic, egg and seasoning.... - 41.9086
Barkley's Baked Crab Meat
Make a thick cream sauce as follows: Melt butter in heavy saucepan, blend in flour; add milk and stir con stantly until thickened.
Season with salt, onion, lemon juice, Worcestershire, parsley, cayenne, and celery salt.
Add the eggs unbeaten and stir, but do... - 34.877
1. In a medium work bowl,
2. Combine ground meat, rice, onion, herbs and seasonings and mix well.
3. Divide mixture into 12 portions and shape into 1½ inch firm balls.
4. Use a large skillet,
5. Heat a little oil in skillet.
6. Cook meatballs in... - 43.1445
Squash Spaghetti In Beefy Meat Sauce
Spaghetti made from squash. This makes a very healthy spaghetti dish with a favorable tomato base sauce with meat. This video makes this simple, tasty, and relatively light spaghetti dish in no time. Serve with green salad, if desired. - 132.172
Meat Balls Scandia
1. Combine all ingredients (except Dill Gravy) in large bowl; mix lightly with a fork just until blended. Shape into 48 small balls; place in single layer in greased large shallow baking pan.
2. Bake in very hot oven (450°), turning balls once, about 20... - 37.1609
These Two Meat Balls are terrific ! No wonder they're a part of most party meal fare ! While you water your mouth over these meat balls in flavorful onion bouillon, I'll make a fresh dish. Why don't you join me and tell me what you think about these Two Meat... - 37.2951
New Okra And Meat Gumbo
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the diced flank steak evenly with 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix and set aside.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add... - 40.909
1. In a pot bring all the vegetables cut into small pieces together with the meat and other ingredients slowly to the boil.
2. Then simmer for about 2 to 2 1/2 hours and season with salt and pepper.
3. The meat can be removed and served separately as a... - 38.8056
Meat And Dill Piroshki
Cream butter and cheese and beat in cream.
Blend in flour and salt.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Roll out dough between wax paper to one-eighth-inch thickness.
Cut into two inch to three inch rounds or squares.
Place one teaspoon filling on... - 38.0938
Crab Meat Au Gratin
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© celery and onions until lightly browned.
2) Stir in the crabmeat, eggs, milk and simmer for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
3) Cook until well blended and heated through.
4) Place equally in 4 soup bowls and... - 37.9458
Juicy Meat Loaf
Combine the ground beef, salt, onion, egg, celery, oats and 1/2 cup milk in a bowl.
Shape into a loaf and place in a baking dish.
Melt the margarine in a saucepan and blend in flour.
Add remaining milk and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Remove... - 36.0319
1 In the cooker, heat the oil. Add the bay leaves and chillies. When the chillies turn dark, remove them from the oil and discard.
2 Add the cinnamon and after a few seconds, the, onions. Fry till light brown.
3 Add the ginger and garlic and fry golden... - 33.1153
Meat 'n' Taters
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Wash and dry potatoes and bake in hot oven for 1 hour such that tender and leave oven on.
3. From the hot baked potatoes cut the tops, scoop out centers to form a medium-size bowl and reserve shells.
4. Into... - 41.062
Boiled Meat And Vegetables
Place beef, onion, garlic, parsley, and thyme in a large pot, and cover with slightly salted water.
Bring to the boil, then reduce heat.
As the scum rises to the surface, remove with a slotted spoon.
After about 1 hr. (depending on the size both of the beef... - 42.2571
Turkey Beef Meat Loaf
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Goat a 9" X 5" loaf pan with no-stick spray.
Place the tomatoes in a small bowl.
Cover with boiling water and let stand for 10 minutes, or until the tomatoes are softened.
Drain the tomatoes and chop.
Warm the oil in a... - 44.048
Spaghetti With Spicy Italian Meat Sauce
Lightly spray a 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven with olive oil no-stick spray.
Add the mushrooms, onions, celery, green peppers, parsley and garlic.
Cook and stir about 5 minutes over medium heat or until the vegetables are tender.
Add the turkey sausage and... - 44.8862
Leftover Meat Hash
Leftover Meat Hash is an economical recipe. Leftover Meat Hash gets its taste from meat cooked with flour and potatoes. Leftover Meat Hash is a homemade dish. - 34.3004
Runner Bean And Meat Stew
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and saute the onion until golden and soft.
2) Stir in the meat and saute until evenly brown all over to seal it.
3) Mix in the beans and cook over low heat until slightly softened.
4) Pour in the tomato concentrate,... - 42.8659
Quick Meat Sauce For Pasta
1. Take a strainer or a colander and line it with paper towels.
2. Put the garlic through a garlic press.
3. Place a heavy, non-stick skillet over moderate heat.
4. Add the ground beef to the heated skillet.
5. Saute the beef for 4 to... - 41.4044
Grind together onions, chillies, 6 red chillies, ginger and garlic.
Mix with ground spices and salt.
Pound strips of meat flat and spread some ground paste on each strip.
Roll into a tight roll and wind thread three or four times around each roll.
Mix... - 44.734
Kreatopita Spicy Meat Stuffed Appetizers
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add half of chopped green onion and half of minced garlic and saute 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in ground meat and cook until no longer pink.
Pour in all but 2 tablespoons wine and simmer 2 to 3... - 42.2903
Meat Loaf A La Wellington
Meat Loaf A La Wellington has a superior taste. The beef and eggs give the Meat Loaf A La Wellington a moist taste. Meat Loaf A La Wellington is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 38.5982
Holiday Special Easy Grilling For Meat Lovers
Chef Melody shares some easy grilling ideas for the 4th of July Holiday. She shows how to make Herb Grilled Chicken and Grilled Lamb Chops. They are easy to make and so delicious. - 122.128
Meat Loaf Lineup
This Meat Loaf Lineup makes a very satiating meal ! Try out this oven heated meat loaf and cheese sandwich with seasonings and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Meat Loaf Lineup are welcome ! - 46.9019
Cabbage Or Swiss Chard Meat Balls
1. In a saucepan, boil water.
2. Wash the swish chard or cabbage leaves, cut of stem and add to boiling water. Blanch for a minutes and then drain and refresh.
3. In a medium size work bowl,
4. Combine meat, rice, onion, egg and... - 44.6266
Braised Brisket Of Beef And Cooked Meat Curry
1) Ensure that the meat has been tied neatly. If required, skewer it. Dip the meat in the seasoned flour and set it aside.
2) Peel the onion and slice it. From the turnip, scrape and peel the thick part and scrape the carrots. Cut the turnips... - 44.2972
Texas Star Crab Meat Casserole
Combine the crab meat, lemon juice and salt in a medium bowl; chill, covered, until ready to use.
Melt the butter in a medium saucepan.
Whisk in the flour; cook and stir for about 1 minute.
Add the milk slowly, stirring constantly; cook until thickened.
Stir... - 43.8486
Meat With Courgettes And Chickpeas
1) In a non-stick pan, heat butter or oil and saute onions, garlic cloves until golden.
2) Stir in the meat cubes until browned all over to seal in the juices.
3) Pour in the tomato concentrate.
4) Mix in the chickpeas, and add water to... - 45.2881
Omelette With Meat Sauce
1) In the beaten eggs, add salt and pepper to taste.
2) In a wok or frying pan, heat 1 tbsp of oil. ... - 42.5665
Meat And Potato Pie
Prepare pie crust mix according to package directions; roll out for 2-crust 9-inch pie.
Line 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
Combine meat, milk, soup mix, pepper, and allspice; mix gently.
Lightly pat into pastry-lined pie plate.
Top with potatoes.
Adjust top... - 37.7863
Chopped Meat Pilaf
1) In a large saucepan, heat oil over moderate-low heat.
2) When hot, add the onions, cinnamon, ginger, chili powder, and turmeric and cook until the onions brown, mixing once in a while.
3) Into the pan, add the meat and cook, stirring many a times... - 45.3717
Vip Meat Loaf
Tap the middle of the egg shell on the edge of a mixing bowl and let the egg drop into the bowl.
Beat the egg with a fork.
Add the milk and the breadcrumbs.
Mix in the mince, onions, celery and mushrooms.
Using scissors snip the lean bacon into the bowl and... - 44.8745
Lasagna Style Baked Pennette With Meat Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add thepenneffe and cook the pasta until al dente. Drain well.
2. In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the chopped onion and cook over moderately high heat,... - 29.7616
Combine meat and yogurt in skillet.
Simmer until half cooked approximately 1/2 hour.
Place quartered onion, garlic, ginger, paprika, pepper, turmeric, coriander, poppy seeds, cumin, chili powder, cloves, cinnamon, coconut and salt in food chopper using... - 45.0959
Mozzarella Meat Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â° F.
2) Cut two pieces of waxed paper about 15 inch in length.
3) In a large bowl, mix the beef, crumbs, egg, onion, salt and oregano together.
4) Stir in 3/4 cup tomato sauce, keep aside.
5) In the center of... - 44.9516
1. To prepare the chicken /meat pieces marinate them in the sugar, light soy sauce, wine and cornflour for 25-30 minutes.
2. In a wok or pot, heat the oil lightly brown the garlic and onion over low heat.
3. Add the curry powder, mix and... - 43.54
Whole Green Lentils With Meat
1) In a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderate-low heat.
2) When the oil is hot, add the onion, cinnamon, and caraway seeds and cook, mixing once in a while, until the onion starts to brown.
3) Now add the lentils and allow them to cook for about... - 46.0157
Roundy Meat Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4
2. Grease a 15 cm/6 inch cake tin and line the bottom with greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment.
3. In a bowl stir well all the ingredients to mix.
4. Into the prepared tin press the... - 44.5723
Non Meat Loaf
1) Into a large pot, bring the stock to a boil
2) Tip in the split peas and simmer for 5 minutes
3) Add the lentil s and herbs and simmer with the lid on for 25-30 minutes
4) Take care to ensure that the liquid has evaporated and the peas and lentils... - 46.0444
Pasta Bolognese In Meat Sauce
Oh! This a glorious dish. Pasta Bolognese is relatively simple to make. Pasta along with beef, maple syrup, red wine, and barbecue sauce make this an excellent dish. I think that this is one of the less often tried Italian recipes. So savory, so yummy! You... - 146.712
Meat Loaf With Dill
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Place meat in a large mixing bowl and break it up into small pieces.
3. Add all the ingredients except the ketchup. Mix well. This is best done with your hands, which are well scrubbed, of... - 97.2624
Meat Ball Miniatures
1. Mix ground beef and veal with flour and ginger in the large bowl of an electric mixer. Beat until blended, then beat in cream and soy sauce, 1 tablespoon at a time, until mixture is smooth and pastelike.
2. Divide meat mixture into quarters; shape each... - 35.1666
Bean Curd With Crab Meat Sauce
1. Blanch bean curd in boiling water for 1 minute; drain well.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Add ginger, stirring for 10-15 seconds. Stir in wine, crab meat and soup stock. Gently add bean curd and salt. Cover and cook for 21/2-3... - 30.7698
Green Beans And Meat In Tomato Sauce
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic and saute until golden, about 5 minutes.
Add meat, stirring until it is no longer pink.
Blend in tomatoes, tomato sauce, salt and cinnamon.
Simmer until meat is tender about 20... - 38.1217
Spezzatino Con Polenta - Meat Stew With Polenta
1. Take a fairly large saucepan, add some salted water and boil it rapidly.
2. Add polenta and stir it well using a wooden spoon.
3. Cook on a high heat until smooth, thick mass has been formed.
4. Allow the mixture to cook slowly and stir it... - 45.1579
Walnut Meat Baklava
Place sheets of phyllo pastry in a 13x9X2 inch pan, brushing each second sheet evenly with butter.
When 10 or 12 sheets are in place, combine walnuts, sugar, cinnamon, and clove, and spread one third of this mixture over the top sheet.
Place another 5 or 6... - 34.477
Country Meat Loaf
1) Take a 8x4 1/2 inch loaf tin and line it with non-stick paper.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix beef with oats, herbs, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
3) In a saucepan, heat the water and add... - 47.5803
Meat Loaf En Croute
1. In a large bowl, put together eggs, bread crumbs, milk, onion, green pepper, salt, marjoram and pepper.
2. Using a fork beat the ingredients until well combined; let it stand for 5 minutes.
3. Add in the ground pork and ground chuck; using a... - 47.3597
Pig 's Head Meat In Caul
Put the head into a heavy pot; add water to cover, the whole garlic clove, and salt and pepper.
Bring the water to a boil and simmer the head for about three hours, or until the meat is tender; if necessary, add boiling water to keep the head... - 45.8101
Polenta With Wild Mushroom And Meat Ragout
Polenta with wild mushroom and meat ragout can be served as a mediterranean themed meal for lunch or dinner. Filling and savory, the polenta is served with a wild mushroom and meat ragout cooked with onions, red peppers and tomatoes. Sprinkled with cheese and... - 44.7515
Tomato Rice And Meat
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and add meat, onions, seasonings and saute until the meat is brown.
2) Stir in tomato sauce, water and lemon juice and let simmer on a medium flame for 30 minutes or until the meat absorbs all the juice.
3) Wash the... - 44.3338
A Rich Meat Sauce For Spaghetti
1. On a meat board, use a sharp meat knife to slice the rind of the bacon. Dice the bacon into small uniform pieces. Transfer to a bowl and keep aside.
2. Wash and clean kidney. Chop the kidney into small dices. Transfer to a plate or bowl and... - 44.2284
Savory Meat And Vegetable Filled Pastries
To prepare dough Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add milk, butter, salt, honey, and beaten egg, mixing well.
Beat in the whole wheat flour and work in the pastry flour, first with a wooden spoon, then by hand, enough to form a soft dough.
Knead dough 5 minutes... - 41.5126
Noodle Soup With Meat Balls
1) In a skillet heat oil and sautÃ© onions, scallions and garlic until brown.
2) Add the tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in soy sauce, sesame seeds, chili peppers and broth.
4) Cover and cook over low heat for 1 hour.
5) Add in the... - 45.0428
Meat And Cheese Loaf
With steel blade in place and motor running, drop crackers through feed tube.
You should have about 1/2 cup (125 mL) cracker crumbs.
Transfer to large bowl and stir in milk.
Cut cheese into sticks that will fit snugly into feed tube.
With slicing... - 43.6491
Lamb And Prunes With Almonds Sweet Meat
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine lamb and salt and mix well. Keep aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine rest of the ingredients (apart from prunes) and mix well. Keep aside.
3. In a heavy bottomed casserole pot, melt butter.
4. When... - 45.9594
Strudel Meat Roll
In a large frying pan over medium heat, saute onion in 2 tablespoons of the butter until transparent.
Add mushrooms and meat and saute until meat loses its pinkness, stirring until crumbly.
Turn into a large bowl and season with salt, pepper, oregano, and... - 43.036
Wegmans Braised Meat Sauce
This yummy American recipe can be served as main dish and I am sure it will become your favorite dish. - 145.31
Khade Masale Ka Gosht (meat With Whole Spices)
Pat the meat dry on paper towels.
Heat the oil in a heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat.
When it is very hot, put the spicesin quickly in this order: first the cinnamon, then black peppercorns, cloves, cardamom pods, and bay leaves, and finally the hot... - 45.5028
Konigsberg Meat Balls
1) In a shallow dish, keep bread slices in single layer and pour over milk.
2) Keep aside for about 10 minutes until bread slices absorb milk and then crumble the slices into small pieces with a fork.
3) Take a large bowl and mix together meat-loaf... - 44.819
Meat Stick Recipes By Category