- » Meat Soup
Meat Soup Recipes
Meat Soup is a hearty and healthy soup recipe made with meat
(pork, beef, lamb, chicken etc), salt, cress, dill, plantain, onion, thyme, and dandelion leaves. The very basic meat soup preparation includes addition ... More »
Ever tried using your holiday leftover stuffing in soup? It's absolutely delicious! This recipe is a fun way to use your leftover turkey, vegetables and stuffing from your holiday meal. Or try it with leftover weeknight roasted chicken and boxed stuffing.... - 129.02
Turkey And Vegetable Soup
One of the best ways to use up your leftover turkey is this turkey and vegetable soup. Its creamy, rustic and full of delectable flavors. Watch the video for recipe details. - 128.095
Pinto Bean Chicken Soup In Crock Pot
Another comforting chicken soup recipe, which you can easily cook in your crock pot. A delicious, warm bowl of chicken and pinto bean soup is the best thing you deserve after a hectic working day. Indulge yourself into this culinary extravaganza by spending... - 124.599
Outdoor Turkey Soup
Turkey is good for appetizing dishes besides being good for main roasted and carved meat. Here is a recipe to make Turkey soup with vegetables, other meats and seasonings. A great holiday soup by Andrew- the friend of Chef Deen! - 124.497
Andrew's Turkey Soup
Pamper your loved ones with a hearty turkey soup with plenty of fresh vegetables to enlighten your health. Take a look at this video that shares a super simple recipe for a terrific soup that is absolutely delicious and satisfying. Give an extra special touch... - 118.69
Chicken Soup With Vegetables
This Chicken Soup with Vegetables is a heart warming dish. It is perfect for someone who is not feeling well, as it has a magical touch. Watch this video to learn the secret of this magical soup. - 118.217
Thick Chunky Homemade Chicken Soup
You just can't beat a nice thick chunky homemade chicken soup on a cold winter day and this recipe is just what you need. This easy and economical and the ideal comfort food to savor, especially if you've picked up a cold flu! Watch Barry in his VirginKitchen... - 117.894
Ten-minute Turkey Noodle Soup
Yes, it's the obvious thing to do. But it's quick and delicious and perfect for a weeknight meal, and a great way to use up multiple leftover items from your Thanksgiving feast.. And did we say quick? - 117.646
Vegetable Beef Soup
Warm, hearty, satisfying, and brimming with flavors and garden fresh veggies, vegetable beef soup is comfort food at its most basic. Chockfull of nutritious, colorful vegetables and chunks of beef, this soup will warm you to the bone. Here is the easiest and... - 117.067
Homemade Chicken Soup
What can be more satisfying than a hearty delicious hot chicken soup with rice, pasta or dumplings. See this amazing video that shares a fantastic recipe to make homemade chicken soup with plenty of fresh vegetables. Take a look and enjoy this delicious soup... - 114.258
Irish Turnip And Bacon Soup
Try out this delicious turnip and bacon soup that is a great comfort food on cold nights. See this wonderful video that is so nicely presented. The video here is an interesting piece to see and then make a flavorful healthy treat for the entire family. - 109.22
Chicken soup is a very tasty soup, which is usually made by boiling the chicken and simmering on low heat. If you wanna make this dish at home, do check the video right away. - 107.985
Pork Dumplings In Beef Soup
Homemade dumplings in a homemade soup! Be prepared for a lot of work for this one! As great as it might sound, this definitely needs loads of time and loads of ingredients…that’s exactly why it turns out so delicious!!! - 106.941
Chicken And Vegetable Soup
Would you like to try healthy and nutritious soup? Here is an excellent video for a simple chicken and vegetable soup that is foundation for all great soups. The chef here makes the recipe in a simple fashion and speaks about the nutritional aspect of the... - 106.49
Hearty Meat Soup With Spring Veggies
Soups are welcomes all the year round. Why not enjoy some tasty bites of spring vegetables and meat in a soup. Combining the goodness of fresh veggies and taste of meat, this soup make a delicious and hearty meal. - 106.077
Cream Of Turkey
A chilled winter evening and a bowl of fuming cream of turkey soup - doesn't it sound exciting? Yes this could be your one of the best comforting foods, if prepared in a proper way. It's not that difficult. Follow the instruction and go for it. - 105.622
Hey you soup lovers, you have got to try this delicious and super easy soup! This Taco soup is well seasoned and spicy and cooked in crock pot. You can garnish it with your favourite toppings such as salad cream, cheddar cheese and tortilla chips. - 102.755
Healthy Low Sodium Chicken Soup
Chicken soup is one of the healthiest, most delicious soups known to mankind, and there is a way to make this timeless classic even more yummy and healthy. Don't believe us? Then watch this video and get ready to get surprised! Learn to make the perfect... - 101.508
Simplified Jamaican Beef Soup
Want to keep yourself warm on a cold day? Try making this simplified Jamaican Beef Soup with Microdac chef. As he says this is not the classic recipe as he did not have many of the ingredients but this recipe yielded a decent soup. Follow his step by step... - 101.217
Easy Chicken Soup
Easy chicken soup is what you need to take care of busy times when you need a good nutritious dish to warm your and your family's bellies and feel good about it. Take a look at this toothsome dish and next time you are running short of time, don't compromise... - 98.7367
Amy's Turkey & Carrot Soup
So, I have had a few requests for 'on plan' soup recipes, so I decided to play around with one of my favorites. The hard thing with soups is being able to devide servings evenly. I think that if I had to do this recipe over, I would add in my turkey AFTER I... - 97.1921
Meatball And Vegetable Soup
Mood for an Italian soup?? This video shows a wonderful variation of meatball soup with vegetables. It makes a very healthy and gluten free supper dish. The meatball is mixed with organic seasoning salt and paprika to give a delicious flavor and a wholesome... - 92.7207
Albondigas Con Chipotle
How about a nice big hearty Mexican meatball stew? Here is Mike showing you another great Hispanic-style dish. The dish for a winter’s day, this is simple to make with easy to get ingredients. Seems like a definite try. - 90.989
Follow this easy way to make your Mama's Jewish Chicken Soup. This is the way you can make any soup. In our soup we do not add any stock so the water should just cover your ingredients. If you want more liquid then you can use a canned broth or a bouillon... - 90.7836
Kare-kare Or Filipino Soup
1. Clean the oxtails and blanch them in boiling water for few seconds.
2. Prepare the other ingredients as per the list.
3. In a pan, bring water to boil. Add salt and blanched oxtails. Simmer for about 90 minutes or till the oxtails are... - 90.0186
Gluten-free Chicken Noodle Soup
Worried about carb and calories in the classic chicken noodle soup? Then watch this HollyPinafore video and learn to make gluten free version of the traditional delicacy. Enjoy guilt free! - 89.7985
Chicken soups make for the quintessential comfort food and who knows it better than the Korean does. This nourishing traditional chicken soup is all you need to satisfy your body and soul after a long day at the desk. Just try replicating the recipe given... - 89.2318
Hearty Chicken Soup
For a stick-to-your-ribs dinner, try whomping up this hearty chicken dish at home. What better way to chase away the winter blues after all than a soup brimming with the health and taste of chicken. A great way to use up your leftover chicken too. - 88.57
Lemony Oxtail Soup
Got some free time and planning to make something absolutely scrumptious for your family? Then take a look at this oxtail soup recipe. Here the chef shows step by step instructions to make soup combined with the flavors of oxtail, spices and lemon juice. An... - 87.5649
Crockpot Hamburger Soup
When chill hits the air, nothing could be more comforting than a simple soup prepared with vegetables and ground beef. This crockpot dinner recipe is a weeknight favorite and can be made with a few simple, easy-to-find ingredients. - 84.3372
Tomato Ditalini And Beef Soup
Three ingredients bang bang bang, yum! You have yourself a Tomato Ditali Beef Soup. This is easy, real whole food that is delicious and will warm your heart and soul. It is a wholesome hearty dinner soup meant for the frugal cook! - 82.9177
Hot Chicken Soup
If you want to make the best Thai soup, than this chicken delight is a must try at home! A quick and easy recipe showing how to prepare this dish, makes it very convenient to try this out for your dinner tonight. The aroma is sure to engulf your senses. - 81.8242
Allergy Free Shredded Chicken And Rice Soup
Feeling a little under the weather? Want a healthy recipe that will make you feel better almost instantly? How about classic chicken soup? Well, watch this video and learn to make yummy soup that will take all your health worries away! - 80.5356
Spicy Hot & Sour Chicken Soup
Doesn’t instant Chinese sound great?? Here is a video of Chef Vikas showing you how to correctly prepare Ching’s instant hot and sour soup. Watch and learn! - 78.7053
Oriental Chicken Noodle Soup
Is your meal incomplete without a yummy appetizer? Here's a recipe that you can certainly add to your list of favorites. This video is a detailed demo of how you can prepare this yummy Oriental Chicken Noodle Soup at home. - 77.9259
Chicken Sweet Corn Soup
A quick soup for a cold winter evening? Here is Chef Vikas from Ching’s showing you how to correctly prepare the instant soup pack. Watch him prepare it and learn. This is a great option for a quick solution! - 77.8614
American Beef Soup
Are you in search of an interesting appetizer recipe? Give this American Beef Soup a try. This video is a detailed demonstration of the procedure that can be easily replicated at home. Do not give this recipe a miss. - 64.3871
Turkey Soups & Stews
Whenever it is Easter or Thanksgiving, there are always the leftovers. In this episode, The Aimless Cook and his friend will show you some basics to make a hearty soup or stew with some leftover turkey. Once you know that, you can make pot pies and even... - 59.319
Solar Cooked Wedding Soup With Meatballs
An occasion with the wedding soup and the meatballs cooked in the solar cooker. This dish is fancied up in perfection using pre cooked meatballs! A simple preparation. Watch the video to see more, note there is no audio instruction! - 54.1354
Meatballs In Tomato Soup
1. Shape ground meat to form walnut-size balls.
2. In a 3-quart shallow casserole, place the meatballs.
3. Cook on High for 8 minutes.
4. Flip over the meatballs carefully to prevent them from baking.
5. Drain excess fat and keep... - 49.6841
Country Style Chicken Soup
Wish to surprise your guests with something extraordinary?. Well, this Country Style Chicken Soup is all set to perk-up the meal this time. Equally popular with children and adults, this Country Style Chicken Soup is simply irresistable to make them go... - 49.5185
Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup
Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup is a delicious and filling meat soup. This is a simple soup that you can prepare for your weekend luncheons. Serve the Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup and see how it your guests get hooked to it! - 49.5079
Curried Chicken Soup
Curried Chicken Soup is most famous soup, it is all weather soup. The amalgamation of chicken breast, shallots, butter, flour, curry powder, milk, chicken bouillon, sour cream and dry sherry, with essence of salt and pepper makes Curried chicken soup loved by... - 49.0846
Split Pea And Bacon Soup
Melt the fat so that it greases the bottom of the pressure cooker.
Stir in the split peas, garlic and vegetables so that they are coated with fat.
Add the bacon, salt, pepper and water.
Bring to the boil uncovered and stir well.
Put on the lid and bring to... - 48.9294
Sop Buntut - Traditional Oxtail Soup
Sop Buntut, is the traditional soup of Indonesia, though there are many versions of this soup throughout the world, like the oxtail potjie in South Africa, kare-kare in Philippines, but this tops them all in terms of flavor and richness. It is a meal in... - 48.847
Spiced Chicken Soup
Place plenty of water in a large pan over high heat and bring to boil.
Add chicken bones and cook for 5 minutes.
Drain and discard water.
Put chicken bones, garlic, whole spices and water in a pressure cooker and cook under pressure for 15 minutes.
Strain... - 48.4281
Minted Chicken Soup
1) In a saucepan, place together stock, chicken, rice and seasoning.
2) Heat the chicken mixture to boil, reduce and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) If you wish to freeze the dish, then do so at this stage. Pour the cooled soup in a plastic container.
4)... - 48.3548
Homemade Chicken Soup
1. In 4–litre microwaveable casserole, mix the chicken, celery, bay leaves, peppercorns, onion and water.
2. Cover the casserole and place in the microwave.
3. In the microwave, cook for 10 minutes at High first, and 35-37 minutes at Medium-Low,... - 48.1928
After Thanks Giving Turkey Soup
Place turkey carcass in a soup kettle or Dutch oven and cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Remove carcass; cool.
Set aside 3 qts broth.
Remove turkey from bones and cut into bite-size pieces; set aside.
In a soup... - 48.1835
Chicken Soup With Rice
This chicken soup with rice reciepe is a delicious and homely soup that can be served as a simple yet full meal. Made filling with rice and vegetables like celery, onions and carrots, the chicken soup is flavored with thyme and sage and a hint of savory, the... - 48.1554
Winter Cabbage Chicken Soup
1) In a large saucepan, cover and saute the onion over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes until golden.
2) Stir in the stewed tomatoes and their juices, water, sugar, paprika, and potatoes.
3) Allow to boil over a high heat, then simmer and cook,... - 48.15
Vegetable And Meat Soup
1. In a slow cooking pot or a crock pot, combine all ingredients, except the frozen vegetables and stir to mix well.
2. Cover the pot with its lid.
3. Allow the ingredients to cook slowly on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours or if you have ample of time and are... - 48.1262
Creamy Turkey Soup
1) Take off all the meat from carcass and cut into small pieces.
2) In a saucepan, place the carcass and cover with water.
3) Put the bouquet garni and heat to boil.
4) Half cover and cook gently for 2 hours.
5) Drain the stock and... - 48.101
White Beans And Escarole Chicken Soup
1)In a large saucepan, saute the sausage slices in the oil over a medium heat for about 2 to 3 minutes per side until slightly stiffened and brown.
2) In a bowl, remove the sausage slices with a slotted spoon, keep aside.
3) In the same saucepan, cover... - 47.9787
Curried Turkey Soup
Crispy bacon and diced apples is the lifeline for Curried Turkey Soup. Despite the cooked turkey, the turkey stock and the curry powder, the recipe is always incomplete without diced apple. How else can a chef be more creative than mixing meat stock in... - 47.9413
Turkey Soup With Chilled Walnuts
1.In a bowl or a paper bag add walnuts, cayenne pepper, clove, garlic and salt and toss or shake well
2. Saute the nuts in oil or butter until nicely roasted and lightly browned.
3. Store in air tight container till required.
MAKING ... - 47.9093
Fresh Vegetable Beef Soup
Fresh Vegetable Beef Soup is a delightful soup meant for those with a weakness for beef. Its no wonder that it is one of my favorite. Donâ€™t miss out on this wonderful Fresh Vegetable Beef Soup recipe ! - 47.8691
Creamy Vegetable Bacon Soup
1. In a saucepan, place frozen vegetables and celery; pour enough water to cover them.
2. Cover and cook until vegetables are tender; drain well and keep warm.
3. Into a blender jar with stirring blades, put together 1 cup milk, onion,... - 47.7226
Chicken Soup With Greens
Cut the chicken into 1/2" cubes.
Place in a bowl.
In a cup, combine the oregano, salt, and red-pepper flakes.
Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of the herb mixture over the chicken and toss to coat.
Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil in a Dutch oven over high heat.
Add the... - 47.6915
1 In a large kettle, put the hamburger and onion.
2 Brown the meat.
3 Drain the fat.
4 Add in the potatoes, carrots, celery, cabbage, and tomato sauce.
5 Gradually bring to a boil.
6 Sprinkle rice into the mixture.
7 Add in the remaining... - 47.6246
1) In a saucepan, heat butter and sautÃ© oxtail and fry until lightly browned.
2) Pour off the excess fat and add vegetables, bacon, herbs, and seasoning.
3) Stream in the water and allow to boil.
4) Put the lid on and simmer for 3 hours or... - 47.6088
Quick Hoodie Beef Soup
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Add onion, celery, and carrot in hot margarine and stir fry the ingredients against medium heat with frequent stirring method; continue cooking until the ingredients become tender crisp; the... - 47.5362
Old Fashioned Fresh Vegetable Beef Soup
In large kettle or Dutch oven combine beef cross cuts, water, salt, oregano, marjoram, peppercorns, and bay leaves.
Bring mixture to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2 hours.
Remove the beef.
Cut meat from bones; chop meat.
Strain broth; skim off... - 47.3339
Place beef, veal knuckle and bones in large soup kettle with water, chicken bouillon cubes, salt and peppercorns.
Bring water to boil.
Cook gently for 2 hours.
Skim surface frequently.
Add turnips, carrots, leeks, celery, onion and cabbage.
Add bay leaf and... - 47.2894
Hearty Meatball Soup
In a bowl, combine the eggs, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
Crumble meat over mixture and mix well.
Shape into 1-in balls.
In a soup kettle, bring broth to a boil.
Carefully add the meatballs.
Add the tomato juice, tomatoes, vegetables, rice and basil.
Cover... - 47.2561
Rich Oxtail Soup
Oxtail Soup are a delicious home made soups that my husband is crazy about. Try this unique and tasty Oxtail Soup and you will understand why! - 47.1822
Chicken Lime Soup
In a stock pot, combine the chicken broth and chicken breasts.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Add the livers and simmer 10 minutes more.
Remove and finely chop the livers and shred the breasts.
Strain broth, and return to stock pot.
In skillet, saute the onion and garlic... - 47.1479
Thanksgiving Turkey Soup
Break turkey carcass into pieces.
Place in a 6- to 8-quart pot.
Add onion, celery and water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to maintain a gentle boil.
Skim foam from surface until surface is clear.
Add bay leaves, thyme, peppercorns and salt.
Simmer, with lid... - 47.1426
Deviled Chicken Soup
1. In a large saucepan combine together chicken pieces, onion, celery, salt, pepper and 3 cups water; bring to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 hour or till chicken is tender.
3. Remove chicken from broth and skim fat from the... - 47.1198
Grandma's Traditional Chicken Soup
Place the chicken or chicken carcass into a large stockpot.
Fill with water to cover.
Add the remaining stock ingredients and cook over very low heat for 8 to 10 hours.
Strain the broth, discarding the vegetables but reserving the carcass.
Place the broth... - 47.0936
Gingered Chicken Soup With Papaya
You'll simply love this Gingered Chicken Soup With Papaya recipe. A delicious Gingered Chicken Soup With Papaya will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 47.0395
Chicken Giblet Soup With Soy Sauce
1) Wash the livers, removing any discoloured areas.
3) Give a slight lengthwise cut on gizzards
3) In a bowl, toss together the soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, pepper, gizzards, liver and 1 tablespoon of oil.
4) In a saucepan, heat the... - 47.0175
Beef And Kraut Soup
1.In a saucepan, heat oil and brown the beef, remove and set aside.
2.In the same pan add onion and garlic to drippings and cook till onion is tender.
3.To the pan, add beef, cloves, bay leaf, salt, pepper, and 4 cups water; cover and simmer for about... - 47.0034
Low Calorie Chicken Soup
1. Heat a large saucepan or soup pot over medium high heat.
2. When hot, add chicken, vegetables and garlic to the pan and allow them to sweat, stirring constantly
3. Pour in the water and heat until it reaches a boil
4. Reduce heat, and simmer for... - 46.984
Beef And Daikon Soup
1. Cube the beef into large pieces
2. Wash and cut the Daikon radish into large chunks that are of the same size.
3. Peel the ginger, garlic and sliced thinly
4. Wash the peppercorns in cold water to remove sand.
5. Wash the mussels, oysters,... - 46.9808
Peanut Chicken Soup
1. In a plastic or paper bag, combine together flour and paprika.
2. Put the chicken pieces into the flour mixture and shake well to coat it evenly.
3. In saucepan, heat oil and brown the chicken pieces slowly over medium heat for about 15 minutes,... - 46.9591
Chicken Bisque Soup
1.In a pan put water, salt, celery, carrots, onions and chicken and cook until the chicken is tender.
2.Drain and reserve 8 cups of stock.
3.In a separate pan, heat butter and mix flour in it until a reddish brown mixture is formed.
4.Heat the stock... - 46.9367
Meatball Soup is an irresistible appetizer recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 46.9365
This Petite Marmite is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Petite Marmite with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 46.9051
Curried Lamb Soup
1. In a bowl cover split peas with water and set aside to soak for 10 minutes.
2. In a in a large saucepan heat oil and cook lamb shanks for 5-6 minutes until browned on all sides.
3. Then add garlic, onion and curry powder and cook, stirring, for 5... - 46.7629
Curried Chicken Soup With Wild Rice
1) In a stockpot or a 6-quart Dutch oven, combine together the water, onion, chicken, marjoram, sage and garlic powder. Cover and bring mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce the heat and cook over low flame for about 2 to 2 ½ hours for stewing chicken or about... - 46.7435
1) In a saucepan, joint and place the oxtail, cover with cold water and bring to a boil.
2) Strain, pat dry the joints and roll them in seasoned flour.
3) In a large saucepan, fry the oxtail pieces in butter or oil until evenly brown on all... - 46.73
1. In a heavy skillet melt 1 or 2 tablespoons of butter and brown the oxtail, celery, carrot, and turnip.
2. Add more butter as needed and transfer to a stockpot adding the peppercorns, studded onion, bouquet garni, and water.
3. Bring to a boil and... - 46.7039
1) Scrape stuffing from interior of turkey and discard.
2) In a large soup kettle,place carcass and bones .
3) Now add chicken stock, celery, onions, bay leaves, salt, pepper and parsley,mix well.
4) Allow the mixture to boil,remove... - 46.6973
1) In a deep kettle, place the turkey carcass, frozen giblets, beef and water together.
2) Bring to a boil, then simmer on a low heat and skim off the foam, until the liquid is clear.
3) Add the onion, parsnip and 1 carrot, celery and parsley, then... - 46.6449
Chicken Noodle Soup With Yogurt
Heat oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft (about 5 minutes).
Add broth, bouillon cubes, garlic, thyme, pepper, dill, parsley, and carrots.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then cover, reduce heat,... - 46.6177
Copenhagen Oxtail Soup
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) In shallow roasting pan, place the oxtails in a single layer and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
3) Roast in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until browned. Then drain and reserve 2 tablespoons... - 46.595
1) Place the chicken and chicken feet into a colander and clean thoroughly
2) In a saucepan, mix together the onions and water
3) Bring to a boil and lower the flame to a medium to simmer for 1 1/2 hours
4) Add in the carrots, celery,... - 46.5817
Microwaved Cream Of Chicken Soup
1. In a microwaveable dish, melt butter in microwave on HIGH for 1 minute
2. To the hot butter, add onions, carrot and celery and sauté.
3. Return to the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes on HIGH, sautéing after every 30 seconds
4. Add corn starch mixed... - 46.5352
Jewish Chicken Soup
In 4-quart casserole, combine chicken, water, celery, carrot, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, and dillweed.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 20 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 50 minutes or till tender, stirring and rearranging twice.
Remove... - 46.5315
Easy Vegetable Beef Soup
1.In a saucepan combine together water and beef and boil.
2.Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 2 hours or till meat is tender.
3.Skim off the fat and discard,
4.Remove meat and reserve 3 cups of the liquid for use in soup.
5.When the meat is cool... - 46.4997
Homemade Chicken Soup
Homemade Chicken Stock: Place hen in stock pot or Dutch oven; add water.
Bring to boil; skim off froth.
Add carrots, celery, onion, leek (if using), parsley, bay leaf, salt, thyme and peppercorns.
Reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, for 2 to 2-1/2... - 46.4756
Corny Beef Soup
1. Heat a kettle, over moderate high flame.
2. Add the beef and onion and sauté, breaking up the meat lumps, until it is evenly browned.
3. Stir in the soup and water then add the corn.
4. Bring liquid to a boil and add the noodles.
5. Cover and... - 46.4621
This classic chicken soup recipe is a simple and flavorful recipe that can be prepared in the microwave. Cokked with chicken stock, carrots, onions, celery and bay leaves, the chicken soup is seasoned to taste and best served hot. Adapted from Sharp Microwave... - 46.4453
Homestyle Chicken Soup
1. In a large Dutch oven or stock pot, combine all the ingredients except the rice. Stir to blend well.
2. Place pot over a medium flame.
3. Boil the mixture for 2-3 minutes.
4. Stir the mixture and reduce the flame.
5. Cover the pot and simmer for... - 46.4359
Scottish Lamb Soup
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the lamb.
2) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
3) Pour off the excess fat from the pan.
4) In the same non-stick pan, pour in ½ cup of water and boil, stirring continuously to scrape the... - 46.286
Meat Soup Recipes By Category