- » Meat Scramble
Meat Scramble Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Meat Scramble recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Meat Scramble recipes.
Scrambled Eggs With Chicken And Sun Dried Tomatoes
In medium bowl, beat together eggs, milk, basil and pepper to taste.
Stir in chicken, tomatoes and onion.
In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; pour in egg mixture.
Cook, without stirring, until mixture begins to set on bottom and around... - 39.3819
Scrambled Eggs With Fish
Heat butter in saucepan.
Drain fish, remove skin and bones; break fish into small pieces.
Saute- in butter.
With a fork beat together eggs, water, pepper and salt; add the butter cut into small pieces.
Pour over fish and stir slowly with a wooden spoon,... - 31.2006
South-of-the-border Scrambled Eggs
Lightly beat eggs with milk; add tortilla chips.
Let stand for 15 minutes.
In a large skillet, saute ham, onion and green pepper in butter.
Add egg mixture and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set.
Remove from the heat; gently stir... - 31.4333
Scrambled Egg And Ham Supper
1. Beat eggs in bowl. Add all other ingredients except margarine.
2. Melt margarine in skillet.
3. Add egg mixture. Cook, stirring gently, until eggs are cooked throughout but still moist. - 22.6915
Scrambled Brains And Eggs
These Scrambled Brains and Eggs are fabulous for breakfast or a light lunch! Eat the Scrambled Brains and Eggs and let me know if you agree with me! - 42.0373
Brains With Scrambled Eggs
Blend eggs, milk, milk powder, salt, yeast and flour in blender until smooth.
Saute green pepper and brains in hot oil.
Add blended mixture to pan with peppers and brains and scramble all together.
Remove from heat.
Dust with mace. - 30.5621
Western Liver Scramble
Combine tomato, green pepper, tomato juice, onion flakes, salt and pepper.
Simmer in skillet until liquid is evaporated and pepper is soft.
Add diced liver and stir in egg, scrambling to taste. - 26.0898
Noodle Skillet Scramble
Combine the tomato sauce, bouillon, salt, pepper, oregano, thyme and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl, then set aside.
Heat the oil in large skillet over medium heat, then add the beef and cook, stirring constantly, until browned.
Remove the beef with slotted... - 39.628
Scrambled Eggs With Sausage
– In a skillet, heat oil and melt butter. Saute sausages until lightly browned. Add shallot and garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
– Lightly beat eggs in a bowl. Pour over sausage mixture. Season with salt and pepper, Cook over medium heat, stirring from... - 25.7395
Brains With Scrambled Eggs
1.Heat brains but do not boil.
2.Take off the membrane and cut them in pieces of 1/2 inch.
3.Coat the meat in flour and cook until brown.
4.Meanwhile, whisk eggs and Add salt.
5.Add the egg mixture on fried brains and cook on low flame for 20 minutes... - 42.0327
Savoury Scramble is one of the most popular dishes at home. I couldn€™t believe it when I saw my kids swallowing the scramble down with enthusiasm. You just have to try this brilliant Savoury Scramble recipe! - 43.8824
Kidneys And Scrambled Egg
Kidneys And Scrambled Egg has mouth watering taste. If you like to have satisfying and delicious breakfast then you should try this Kidneys And Scrambled Egg recipe. - 23.5755
Scrambled Eggs With Vegetables
Heat butter in nonstick pan.
When hot, add vegetables and cook 3 to 4 minutes over medium-high heat.
Season well and stir once.
Reduce heat to medium and pour in eggs.
Mix rapidly and continue cooking 1 to 2 minutes while stirring. - 29.5668
Scrambled Eggs With Beef
Light and tender, the Scrambled Eggs With Beef is one of the yummiest Scrambled egg preparation. Always my favorite, the Scrambled Eggs With Beef is definitely worth your effort time. You will love it! - 45.5394
Crabmeat Scrambled With Eggs
1. Flake the crabmeat. Beat the eggs with the salt, pepper and scallions.
2. In a skillet heat half the oil, add the crabmeat and cook gently until hot. Add the remaining oil and heat.
3. Add the eggs and adjust the heat at high. With a fork draw the... - 25.2048
Scrambled Eggs And Brains
Place brains in a bowl, and cover with cold water.
Add lemon juice, and let soak 30 minutes.
Drain and rinse under cold water.
Trim any outer membranes with a sharp knife.
Place brains in a saucepan; cover with water.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer,... - 37.9629
Flat Bread With Chives And Scrambled Eggs
Beat the eggs, salt, milk, paprika and pepper with a wire whisk.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter in a pan.
Add the egg-and-milk mixture and allow to thicken over low heat.
Wash and pat the chives dry and chop.
Sprinkle over the still-moist eggs.
Slide eggs... - 39.8136
Scrambled Chicken And Rice
Cut the chicken and mushrooms in paper-thin slices.
In a deep skillet, combine the dashi OR the broth and clam juice, soy sauce, and sake.
Bring to a boil and add the chicken, mushrooms, and onions.
Cook over low heat 5 minutes or until chicken is... - 35.0816
Golden Hominy Scramble
This golden hominy scramble is a cooked egg and homuny recipe prepared with added bacon to it. a filling dish that can be served as a full meal at home, the golden hominy scramble is prepared by frying. - 27.0936
Southwest Scrambled Eggs
In 2-quart casserole, combine eggs, cheese, milk, salt and pepper.
Beat with wire whisk until well blended.
Cover with plastic wrap and vent.
Microwave at high (10) 2 to 4 minutes.
Add ham and green chilies.
Microwave at high (10) 3 to 5 minutes until... - 33.5904
Chipped Beef Scramble
Heat butter or margarine in chafing dish or frying pan, and add mushrooms and onion.
Fry slowly, stirring, until onion is tender.
Mix next 3 ingredients, and pour into pan.
Scramble softly, using metal spoon.
Serve on toast.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. - 32.8269
Western Scramble has a yummy taste. Western Scramble gets its taste from eggs mixed with ham and soup. Western Scramble is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 26.7921
Saturday's Ham And Egg Scramble
Weekends are always looked forward to due to this Saturday's Ham And Egg Scramble! My kids have no problem waking up in the morning on weekends cos they know that the breakfast spread that awaits them is simply delicious! Why don€™t you also try this... - 35.3605
Sunrise Skillet Scramble
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat.
Add the potatoes, beef, chives, and pepper, and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes or until heated through.
Transfer to a large piece of wax paper or... - 40.1495
Fried Rice With Scrambled Eggs
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion and cook over medium heat until softened, about 2 minutes. Stir in rice, carrots, cabbage, water chestnuts, and soy sauce; cover and cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, spray medium nonstick... - 35.1227
Scrambled Eggs And Ham
Melt the butter in a pan, add the ham and let it heat gradually in the butter.
Beat the eggs, add the milk and season to taste, pour into the pan and stir until the eggs begin to set.
Have the toast ready and pile the egg mixture on it.
Serve at once.
Tongue... - 25.8351
Scrambled Eggs With Mustard
1.Heat two tablespoons of butter and fry the onion in it until tender.
2.Cut the remaining butter to pieces and add it along with meat juice, salt, pepper and onion to the eggs.
3.Take a heavy saucepan, transfer the egg mixture to it and cook on low... - 36.9369
Plain Scrambled Eggs
Melt the fat in a frying-pan and lower the heat.
Beat the eggs slightly, add the liquid, salt and pepper, and pour into the hot skillet.
When the mixture begins to set on the edges stir it and lift from the pan so that the uncooked portion will run... - 26.4959
Scrambled Eggs With Crabmeat
Melt butter in a heavy skillet and stir in the curry powder, crab-meat, and paprika.
Simmer just a moment, stirring.
Combine the eggs and cream and stir gently into the crabmeat, continuing to stir until the eggs are just set.
Keep the heat very low. - 28.5569
A great option for those who cannot eat eggs! A scramble made with tofu and spy sausage…a great recipe for vegans too! A healthy mix of onion, garlic, and bell peppers adds in the flavors too. Watch the recipe being prepared and try it out! - 128.874
Lazy Tofu Scramble
When you're feeling too lazy to stand over the skillet, bake your tofu scramble instead. Cube, spice, bake, Thankya' ma'am! - 0
Chard Sausage Scramble
Squeeze as much liquid as possible from thawed chard; chop and set aside.
Remove casings from sausages, crumble meat into a wide frying pan, and cook, uncovered, over medium-high heat until browned.
Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring, until onion is... - 35.4557
Remove casings from sausages and crumble meat into a small frying pan.
Cook, uncovered, over medium-high heat until lightly browned.
Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring, until onion is limp.
Stir chard leaves into pan (reserve stems for other uses); cook,... - 41.1669
Brown sausage meat in hot skillet, stirring and breaking it up until completely cooked through.
Reduce heat to low.
Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper together lightly with a fork.
Pour over cooked sausage meat and stir to blend.
Sprinkle with pimento, green... - 34.8392
Crab And Egg Scramble
1. Pick over crab meat to remove any pieces of shell or cartilage.
2. In medium-sized bowl, beat eggs, sherry, and salt until blended. Stir in crab meat, but do not break up into too-fine pieces.
3. In 12-inch skillet over high heat, heat salad oil until very... - 27.2983
Beef Egg Scramble
Cook and stir ground beef, onion, and green pepper, salt and pepper until meat is brown and onion is tender.
Blend eggs and water; pour over meat mixture.
Cook over low heat just until eggs are set.
Lift cooked portions with spatula and turn to cook eggs... - 31.3809
Preheat electric skillet to about 350Â°.
Season meat with ginger, salt, and garlic salt.
Heat half the oil in skillet.
Add meat; brown quickly on all sides.
Add remaining oil; heat.
Add peppers, celery, and green onion; cook just till slightly... - 42.3815
Skillet Corn Scramble
In skillet, cook bacon until crisp.
Drain on paper towel, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
Combine remaining ingredients and crumbled bacon; pour into skillet.
Cook over low heat until eggs are set, stirring occasionally
Cheese, luncheon... - 33.8479
Very Easy Skillet Beef Scramble
1. Cook macaroni in boiling salted water, following label directions; drain; reserve.
2. Saute onion in vegetable oil until soft in a large skillet; crumble ground chuck into skillet; continue cooking until pink is gone from meat.
3. Stir in vegetable soup,... - 31.7188
Eggs Scrambled With Cream
1.Heat 1 tablespoon (15ml.) of butter on a low flame and cook mushrooms, bouquet garni, ham and veal in it until brown.
2.Put the stock in the pan and allow it to boil till the time it gets diminished to a syrup.
3.Put cream and cook the ingredients on... - 45.5081
Shredded Dry Beef With Scrambled Eggs
Mexican breakfasts using eggs and meat are packed up with high energy to take over the day. Check out the recipe to make Huevo Con Machaca or Shredded Dry Meat or the Machaca scrambled with Eggs with tortillas and beans as sides. Breakfast got so powerful! - 105.134
In skillet cook ham, mushrooms, onion, and green pepper in margarine or butter till vegetables are tender but not brown, about 5 minutes.
Combine eggs and milk; add to skillet.
Cook till eggs are set throughout but still moist, 5 to 8 minutes, folding eggs... - 31.6235
Cover brains with cold water; add vinegar.
Soak 30 minutes; drain.
Remove fatty membrane.
Cover brains with water; add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Simmer 20 to 30 minutes.
Drain; chill in cold water.
Finely chop brains.
In skillet brown the brains in... - 36.9341
All-in-one Egg Casserole
In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon and set aside; discard all but 2 tablespoons of drippings.
Saute mushrooms and onions in drippings until tender; set aside.In a saucepan, melt butter.
Stir in the flour, salt and pepper until smooth; cook... - 40.7968
1. Place the cream on the top of the double broiler above simmering water and heat it. Mix a little of the heated cream to yolks, place the mixture back in the pan and allow to heat for 7 to 10 minutes, stirring continuously, for the mixture to turn... - 41.346
Meat Loaf With Dill
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Place meat in a large mixing bowl and break it up into small pieces.
3. Add all the ingredients except the ketchup. Mix well. This is best done with your hands, which are well scrubbed, of... - 94.8125
Egg And Meat Boats
1. Beat together the eggs, milk and seasoning.
2. In a non-slick frying pan melt 1/3rd butter over a low flame.
3. Add the egg mixture and scramble, stirring frequently, until cooked.
4. Take pan off heat and leave to cool.
5. Meanwhile lightly toast... - 43.2804
Minced Meat And Lettuce Fried Rice
Today, fried rice recipes from home Nagasawa son's favorite dish, the push Ground beef, lettuce and fried rice recipesto introduce. There are many how to make fried rice, has his way back from leave after a few fried eggs. I finished the most moist and the... - 88.6057
Meat Stuffed Manicotti
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F (200°C).
2) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook manicotti, first amounts of cooking oil and salt for about 5 to 6 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Rinse under sold water.
5) Drain again.
6) In a... - 44.4752
Stir Fried Eggs With Pork Noodles And Coriander
Soak the noodles in a bowl of tap water for about 20 minutes.
Drain, cut in quarters and set aside.
Combine 1 tablespoon of the oil, cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar and pepper together in a bowl.
Add the pork and mix well with wooden spoon or hands.
Cut the... - 42.6428
Melt 15 g (1/2 oz) of the butter in a saucepan. Add the milk, then stir in the eggs and seasoning. Cook gently, stirring constantly, until the eggs thicken and become creamy. Don't let them become dry. Remove from the heat while still a little runny. Turn out... - 26.2026
Kidney D' Amour
1) Remove the bacon rind and slice the bacon rashers into 2-3 pieces.
2) Roll up each piece of bacon rasher and secure with cocktail picks.
3) Immerse the kidneys in lukewarm water for 30 minutes.
4) Drain thoroughly, pat dry, remove and... - 45.2925
1. In a 1 quart casserole, blend sausage, eggs, onion, bread crumbs, and parsley flakes. Mold into a ring and place a small glass, open end up, in the center of the ring.2. Cook 5 to 6 minutes, rotating dish one-quarter turn halfway through cooking time.
3.... - 20.4052
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease 9x13 inch baking dish (lightly, if using nonstick pan).
Heat nonstick skillet on top of stove.
Fry onion lightly.
If your vegetables and meat are uncooked, then proceed to fry them with the onion until they are done.
Scramble... - 36.3027
Pork Sausage Ring
Combine first 6 ingredients, mixing well.
Press into a greased 6 1/2 cup ring mold; unmold onto a 15 x 10 x 1 inch jellyroll pan.
Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until done.
Immediately remove to serving platter.
Spoon scrambled eggs into center and around... - 33.548
Eggs A La Sand Box Restaurant
Cut bacon into 1/4-inch pieces and fry in a skillet until soft but not brown.
Add remaining ingredients, except eggs.
Place eggs on top, letting them run through the vegetables.
Turn occasionally with a spatula until eggs are cooked and somewhat scrambled - 25.7339
Pork Sausage Ring
In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk.
Add cracker crumbs, apple and sausage; mix well.
Pat into a greased 6-cup ring mold.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Drain; unmold onto serving platter.
Fill center with scrambled eggs. - 30.4006
Calf's Brains With Eggs
Soak brains in cold water for a short time, dry them on a cloth, trim and peel off thin skin, then cut them into small pieces.
Fry the finely chopped onions in a frying pan until golden yellow, add the finely chopped parsley, and the brains; then salt, pepper... - 26.7475
New Year Fried Rice
Cook bacon in wok or large skillet over medium heat until crisp.
Add green onions, red pepper and peas; stir-fry 1 minute.
Add egg and scramble.
Stir in rice and cook until heated, gently separating grains.
Add soy sauce; cook and stir until heated through. - 33.6697
In a skillet, brown sausage.
Drain, discarding all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
Add onion, green pepper and mushrooms; saute until tender.
Meanwhile, in another skillet or in the microwave, scramble the eggs.
Place an equal amount of sausage mixture on each... - 32.1361
Italian Breakfast Casseroles
In a skillet, fry potatoes in oil until tender, about 10-15 minutes.
Place in the bottom of four individual 16-oz.baking dishes.
In the same skillet, scramble eggs in butter until set; spoon over potatoes.
Top with ham.
Pour 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce into each... - 31.1585
Mi Lro Gohan
Cook the rice, following the instructions given in gohan.
Meanwhile, prepare the meat.
Combine all the meat ingredients in a small saucepan and set over moderate heat.
Cook, stirring constantly, until the meat loses its pinkness and is broken up into small... - 41.8648
Tagliatelle Alla Carbonara
1) In lots of well-salted boiling water, cook the tagliatelle for about 15 minutes or till just tender.
2) In a colander, drain properly.
3) As the tagliatelle is cooking, in a pan over medium heat, put the oil and butter and heat them. Cook the ham... - 42.5054
Chinese Sausage Fried Rice
Just as Jesse claims…this recipe seems to be done totally restaurant style! Lots of vegetable flavoring going into this along with some sauces, but the main taste comes from the Chinese sausage. Definitely a fried rice recipe to try out! - 109.715
All those who love bacon for breakfast, here is a simple recipe for making it with a unique flavor. Check out Caitlin making bacon with honey and pepper. Served with almond butter berries and scrambled eggs, great way to begin your day! - 93.7139
Eggs In Tortilla Flowers
Preheat the oven to 325° F.
Invert 4 small custard cups or ovenproof glasses on a baking sheet and coat the bottoms with nonstick cooking spray.
Brush each tortilla with 1/4 teaspoon oil, then cut 8 evenly spaced 2-inch-deep slits around the edge.
Center... - 42.2805
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Sweet and sour chicken is a oriental flavored chicken. Skillet cooked, the sweet and sour chicken is made with pineapple and vegetables. Flavored with soy sauce and sherry along with spices like ginger and garlic, the sweet and sour chicken also has catsup... - 45.4737
Mu Shu Pork
Mu Shu Pork has a lovely taste. Mu Shu Pork gets its taste from pork mixed with mushrooms and cornstarch. Mu Shu Pork is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 44.5871
Texan Pablano Peppers Chili Rellenos
If you're a fan of Southern cooking, then you must love Chili Rellenos. The recipe has often been considered tricky but with chefs like Ramona Werst making things easy for the general public, you have no reason to believe that you cannot make this delicacy at... - 125.893
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees and arrange paper towels on the cookie sheet.
2) Shred cheese to measure 1/2 cup and keep aside.
3) Chop parsley to measure 1 tablespoon.
4) Place tomatoes in food processor fitted with metal blade and... - 47.6572
1) In a frying pan sautÃ© bacon, onion, celery and carrot until onion is cooked.
2) Stir in ground bee and scramble fry until the meat is no longer pink.
3) Mix milk, butter, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
4) Simmer and stir. Cook for 30 minutes until the... - 46.9771
Cut a lid off the top of the cheese.
Using a sharp knife, remove and hollow out the cheese wheel until you have a shell of cheese approximately 3/4 inch thick.
Reserve the interior cheese for other uses.
Wrap the cheese shell and refrigerate until... - 43.7336
Three Colored Donburi
1) Prepare steamed rice.
2) In a pan, saute ground meat with the ingredients for the seasoning , blend well.
3) Scramble the eggs adding the sugar.
4) In lightly salted water, boil the snow peas and drain well.
5) Place the hot steamed... - 42.2278
Fry sausage in crumbled form; drain well.
Spread out crescent rolls in pie/pizza pan.
Place sausage in pan.
Place uncooked scrambled egg on top of sausage.
Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
Bake in oven according to crescent roll directions (or longer,... - 30.2292
Mu Shu Pork With Pancakes
Slice and then shred the pork into thin, 2 inch long (5 cm) strips.
Marinate the shredded pork with the wine, soy sauce, sugar, and tapioca starch.
Soak the Chinese mushrooms, tree ears, and golden needles in hot water in separate bowls for 20 minutes.
Cut... - 43.4568
Pasta With Coppa And Eggs
1. In a skillet, heat the butter and saute the coppa pieces for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from the heat and set aside.
2. Cook the pasta until al dente, then drain and put it in a heated dish. Keep warm.
3. Return the skillet with the coppa to... - 25.0166
Mu Shu Beef Stir Fry
1. In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together the beef, green beans, green chillies, zucchini, green peas, onions, green bell peppers, celery, carrots, tomatoes and mushrooms. Mix all the ingredients with water and set it aside for about... - 0
Chicken And Eggs Francoise
In saucepan, brown mushrooms with thyme in 2 tablespoons butter until tender.
Add soup, 1/2 cup cream, chicken, and pimiento.
Heat; stir now and then.
Meanwhile, combine eggs, salt, and 1/4 cup cream.
In skillet, gently scramble eggs in 2 tablespoons... - 27.4083
Low Carb Chicken Fried Rice
1. Heat oil in a skillet; add in onion, ginger and garlic. Cook for 1 minute.
2. Add in carrot and bell pepper stir for few minutes.
3. Add in chicken and beans, season with soy sauce and mix well.
4. Add the rice stir for few minutes, season with... - 101.593
Mu Shu Pork Served With Ancakes
1. In a pan of warm water soak the wood ears for 15-20 minutes, rinse and drain, then thinly shred.
2. Cut the pork, bamboo shoots and chinese leaves all into matchstick-sized shreds.
3. Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt.
4. In a... - 43.0482
Hamburger Stack Ups
These Hamburger Stack Ups are terrific, especially when you are very hungry ! Just bite into one of thse buns with a heavenly filling and let me know how you felt. Your suggestions for this hamburger stack ups are welcome. - 45.7694
Breakfast Sausage Pizza
Preheat oven to 375°.
Lightly brown breakfast sausage in a skillet and drain off excess fat.
If you plan to use optional ingredients (peppers or onion), saute them lightly in cooking oil.
Break eggs into a large bowl and beat with a fork as if making... - 41.4278
Smoked Sausage Corn Muffins
smoked sausage corn muffins are delicious and filling muffins. Made with heavenly smoked sausages and baked with cornmeal for a healthy combo, this muffin can be served both at a meal or as a snack. - 40.0455
Savoury Triangles has a fine taste. The ham and cheese gives the Savoury Triangles a grand taste. Savoury Triangles is inspired by restaurants internationally. - 40.1685
This western sandwich recipe is a bacon and egg sandwich recipe. Prepared with onions and green pepper, the western sandwich recipe is great for lunches or supper. - 41.89
Rice: Cook rice as directed; set aside.
In a large skillet, cook bacon until brown and crisp.
Remove and drain; reserve grease in bowl.
Using a small amount of grease, brown onions until tender.
Remove and drain.
Using small amount of grease, stir fry... - 46.7839
Udon With Chiles In Broth
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 1 hour. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large pot, put stock, bonita flakes, garlic, onion, ginger, dried chiles, sugar, and nori, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook for 45 minutes. Season to taste with... - 35.0755
Chinese Fried Rice With Pork
Chinese fried rice with pork is a very simple and good to eat dish. It makes single dish complete meal. You can serve it with other Chinese dishes or alone. Chinese fried rice can be made with white or brown rice depending upon personal choice. - 46.2148
Refried Chinese Chicken
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until very hot. Add the rice and stir continuously until it is coated with the oil, 1 minute. Make a well in the center of the rice and add the egg. Immediately stir the egg and continue stirring until... - 28.4147
Chinese Fried Rice With Pork
1) Take a pan and cook rice according to the instructions given on package.
2) Chop the green onions ad dice the pork.
3) Take a blazer pan and heat oil in it.
4) Add the pork and 2/3rds of the green onions and sauté them until the pork gets browned... - 41.1693
Sauteed Mini Chicken Burgers
Our kids gobbled up these delicious patties suggested by our friend Mark Spindel. They're so versatile -- the basic recipe is delicious, or you can give them an Indian flavor by adding curry powder or an Asian flavor by adding a little ginger and soy or... - 42.3956
Cumin Beef With Celery
Today's recipe is a stir-fry that takes minutes to make and is unique because it uses celery leaves. Often celery leaves are thrown away but they actually have a much stronger flavor than the celery stalk. The beef pairs very well with the cumin seeds and the... - 129.048
1 Split muffins; toast, following label directions. Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing and salad herbs in a cup; spread on muffins; keep warm.
2 Cut luncheon meat into 16 thin slices; saute in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until lightly browned in... - 33.5547
Onion Soup Lyonnaise
The Onion Soup Lyonnaise is an amazingly tasty and satisfying soup. The well flavored Onion Soup Lyonnaise is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You can serve the Onion Soup Lyonnaise for any occasion! - 34.0011
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a large saucepan heat first amount of cooking oil.
3) Brown meat and onion in it.
4) Scramble the meat.
5) Mix soup, sauerkraut, first amount of salt and pepper.
6) In an uncovered Dutch... - 47.2197
Korean Pan Grilled Dduk Galbi
Craving for some beef tonight? How about trying the Korean favorite — dduk galbi to satiate your yen. Mind blowingly awesome, this grilled "beefy" delight will surely blow your socks off. Prepared with rib meat, this dish might sound a tad bit complicated... - 107.879
Honeydew Melon Sherbet
Early in day: Cut melons in half lengthwise; discard seeds.
Scoop meat from 1 melon; reserve shells.
In electric-blender container, at high speed, blend melon meat with 2 egg whites (use yolks in scrambled eggs), 1 cup sugar and 1/4 cup lime juice until... - 35.1381
Meat Scramble Recipes By Category