- » Meat Sandwich Serving
Meat Sandwich Serving Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meat sandwich serving recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meat sandwich serving recipes.
Luncheon Meat Sandwich
Cut luncheon meat into 8 slices.
Arrange one slice meat and one pineapple ring on each rusk.
Place 4 sandwiches on a plate.
Pour 1 to 2 tablespoons applesauce over top of each sandwich.
Microwave 4 sandwiches at a time, 3 to 5 minutes.
Garnish with chopped... - 30.6743
Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches
Measure leftover gravy or sauces into 2-cup measure.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until hot.
If using gravy mix, prepare according to package directions in 2-cup measure.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS to 4 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS on HIGH, or... - 47.5545
Crab Meat Sandwich
Sandwich is a common and popular snack food which often makes mini meal. Crab meat sandwich is one such sandwich, that is enjoyed by everyone. There are many ways to prepare crab meat sandwich. Here is one such recipe for you to enjoy. - 47.6693
Open Face Crab Meat Sandwiches
1. Take a bowl and add lemon juice, crab meat, mayonnaise, green onion, salt and pepper.
2. Add the toast to the microwave-oven-safe roast rack and place it in a glass baking dish. Top it with tomato slice on each toast slice. Top it with another layer... - 36.3098
3 Hearty Turkey Sandwiches
If you have some leftover turkey, then nothing can be much better way to use it than these hearty sandwiches. Watch the video to learn the tricks behind preparing 3 different kind of sandwiches and all of them are super yummy. You may not have to worry about... - 102.943
Mega Meat Sandwich With Veggies
Is the Christmas tree up and lighted? Now how about a perfect recipe to match the occasion! These are sandwiches made by Alex and Sophie to cater to a light meal for the day. Be it lunch or dinner, you can still have a hearty meal with these kids in the video! - 115.366
Crab Meat Cocktail On Toast
1. Take a bowl and add all the ingredients.
2. Mix them well.
3. Serve it on top of buttered toast. - 33.2383
Egg And Meat Boats
1. Beat together the eggs, milk and seasoning.
2. In a non-slick frying pan melt 1/3rd butter over a low flame.
3. Add the egg mixture and scramble, stirring frequently, until cooked.
4. Take pan off heat and leave to cool.
5. Meanwhile lightly toast... - 43.4835
Tongue And Cheese Sandwiches With Cashews
1. Prepare a mixture of Cheddar cheese with mayonnaise and salted cashews.
2. Spread the mixture atop 4 of the bread slices, top with a beef tongue and lettuce and cover with rest of the bread slices.
3. Diagonally halve the sandwiches and... - 32.9046
Barbecue Sandwiches Plus
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry onion, celery, and garlic in hot oil for 5 minutes; stir in chili sauce, water, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and soy sauce.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
Stir in... - 35.8918
Meat Loaf Meltwich
1. Lay 4 slices of bread.
2. Apply chili sauce on one side of the bread.
3. Place meat loaf and cheese on each bread.
4. Top a slice of bread on each to form a sandwich.
5. Using paper napkin, wrap each sandwich.
6. On a glass oven... - 40.2936
Eat One, Freeze One Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a large bowl mix first 11 ingredients.
3. Divide the mixture and shape into two loaves.
4. Arrange in an ungreased shallow baking pan.
5. Bake 350° for 45-50 minutes.
6. Cool the loaf; wrap and freeze... - 44.304
Barbecued Quickie Q For Two
1)Let the sandwich steaks to thaw enough to bend.
2)In a bowl, mix margarine, mustard, salt, paprika, garlic salt, sugar, lemon juice, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce and blend well.
3)Coat the steaks with the mixture generously.
4)Fold and break the... - 41.6841
Tangy Barbecue Sandwiches
1. In a slow cooker add the first 12 ingredients. Combine well.
2. Put the roast in the slow cooker.
3. Cover with a lid and cook on high for 1 hour.
4. Simmer and cook for 7-8 hours until done.
5. Drain out the roast.
6. Let it cool completely.
7.... - 46.9098
1. Cook bacon strips on the grill.
2. Cut bread into half lengthwise. Drizzle, and spread olive oil on it.
3. Lay cheese slice, and beef on one bread slice.
4. Place salami, and turkey breast slices on top.
5. Add pepperoni, ham, and chicken on bread... - 91.9
Grilled Ham And Cheese
A “healthy” grilled “ham and cheese sandwich” sounds like an oxymoron right? Chef Binks creates a lighter low-fat version of the French bistro classic! He shows you that is it not about what it is, but what it isn’t, making the right choice of... - 119.534
Zesty Luncheon Barbecue
In small saucepan cook onion in cooking oil till tender but not brown.
Stir in catsup, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire, and mustard; heat through.
Cut luncheon meat into 8 slices.
Place meat on grill; brush with sauce.
Grill over medium-hot coals for 5... - 38.438
1. Combine all ingredeints and pour it over the raw meat
2. Chill it in the refrigerator for a few hours
3. Now grill the meat
4. Serve immediately with a sauce of your choice - 35.5155
Meatball Sub Sandwiches
In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
Shape into 1-in balls.
Place in a single layer in a 3-qt microwave-safe dish.
Cover and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Turn meatballs; cook 5-6 minutes longer or... - 46.9459
Holiday Sandwich Package
1. Scoop out loaf center, leaving behind ½ inch of the shell around the sides and ends.
2. Make thin slices of the bread and apply the mixture of relish, mayonnaise, deviled ham and catsup on the slices.
3. Arrange the sandwiches within the... - 33.1345
1. Preheat oven to moderate hot.
2. Halve the loaves into long slices.
3. Spread softened enriched margarine on to the cut sides on the loaves. Arrange 3 slices of salami on the bottom loaf slices.
4. Prepare a mixture of mustard,... - 40.6053
1) In food chopper, add meat, cheese, onion, green pepper and pickle.
2) Pour in ketchup and milk, and process to mix well.
3) Divide the buns in halves, crosswise.
4) Spread 1/4 cup meat mixture on bread halves.
5) Place inside broiler to toast the... - 39.6231
1) Apply butter on bread slices.
2) Take a greased shallow baking dish and arrange 4 slices, buttered side down, in a single layer in it.
3) Place sausage and remaining bread slices with the buttered side up over the top of each bread slice.
4) Top... - 41.6643
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F
2. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, cucumber and salt and blend them well; cover the bowl and chill it for a while
3. In another bowl, combine bulgur, one-eighth of a teaspoon of salt and boiling water... - 45.4989
Chuck Steak Sandwiches
Enjoy this rightfully made and delicious Chuck Steak Sandwiches - an awesome treat to serve for any occasion. Let your guests bite in to this Chuck Steak Sandwiches and envy your culinary skills. - 45.9029
Philly Steak And Cheese Sandwich
1. Place the milanesa on a chopping board and cut the steak into one inch pieces against the grain.
2. In a bowl combine the steak, corn starch, Worcestershire sauce, and salt, pepper and garlic powder; mix all the ingredients with fork until... - 103.685
Lincoln Log Cabin Sandwiches
1. Spread a mixture of deviled ham with olives and cream cheese on 4 bread slices and cover with 4 other slices.
2. Spread a mixture of chicken with celery and mayonnaise on rest of the bread and cover with bread slices.
3. Cut the sandwiches into 4... - 37.5576
Monte Cristo Sandwiches
Spread one side of each bread slice with a thin coating of mayonnaise.
On two of the bread slices, place 2 slices cheese and 1 slice each ham and turkey; top with remaining bread slices, mayonnaise side down.
Trim crusts and filling to make edges even, if you... - 41.8265
Pizza Sandwiches Plus
In bowl combine egg, 1 tablespoon of the pizza sauce, bread crumbs, salt, oregano, and pepper (omit salt if using ham).
Add meat; mix well.
Shape mixture into four 1/4-inch-thick patties.
Coat patties with flour.
In wok heat 1 to 1 1/2 inches cooking oil to... - 43.8574
Chuck Wagon Steak Sandwich
Sandwich has always been the perfect fastfood pick and now try this highly delicious Chuck Wagon Cheese Sandwich. However heavy your palalte may be, this Chuck Wagon Cheese Sandwich is always filling and satisfying. - 48.947
Bologna Salad Sandwich Filling
1. Mix bologna sausage along with sweet pickle, chopped egg, salt, mayonnaise and onion thoroughly.
2. Spread on one bread slice, top with another slice and serve immediately. - 31.8015
Through this video, Nikko the chef, is teaching us how to cook innovatively to come up with new recipes almost everyday. The video is sure to make hungry and the first thing one will do is go to the kitchen and prepare a Meatball sandwich for dinner. A... - 73.1262
Poor Boy Sandwich
The Poor Boy Sandwich is a filling and tasty meat sandwich. I often prepare this sandwich and send it across as lunch for my children! They love it! Try this wonderful Poor Boy Sandwich recipe! - 28.1529
Mozzarella & Meatloaf Sandwich
1) Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2) Cut bread lengthwise into 3 even slices.
3) Place bottom and middle layers on separate sheets of foil with their cut sides up and fold up the foil around bread to cover crusts.
4) In a... - 42.232
Bologna Salad Stack Sandwich
1. Prepare a mixture of bologna, pickle relish, egg, mayonnaise, onion and salt and mix into butter.
2. Take 5 bread slices and cover with the filling. Cover with another bread slice. Top with cheese and arrange a third bread slice above... - 38.4518
Spicy Hot Meatball Submarine Sandwich
Call them heroes, subs, grinders or submarines, this spicy, meaty sandwich will surely hit the spot. Juicy, moist meatball sandwich, this treat is just perfect for game-time parties or simple weeknight supper. Watch this video recipe to learn how to make this... - 100.766
Camping Special Panini Sandwich
Looking for a snack that can also double up as a light meal? Give this Classic Panini Sandwich a try. This is an Italian delicacy, loaded with flavors of cheese and cold cuts of meat. Don't give this one a miss. - 121.137
Hot Dog Sandwich Spread
1) In a blender, add 1/4 cup of sausage slices and blend until meat is coarsely chopped. Repeat all the steps until all the meat is done.
2) Take a mixing bowl and transfer the meat.
3) Blend all the remaining ingredients until pickle is coarsely... - 31.4227
Sliced Bread Sandwich Loaf
1. Add gelatin to cold water and soften it. Place softened gelatin on hot water and allow to dissolve. Add 1 cup mayonnaise and stir well. Keep aside to thicken.
2. Prepare a mixture of 1.2 cup mayonnaise with salmon, pimiento, parsley, lemon juice... - 42.4943
Bagel pastrami is another bagel delicacy, which can be served in your breakfast. Collect the ingredients and enjoy a fabulous breakfast on the weekend. Watch the video and prepare by yourself. - 87.7389
Mini Midnight Sub
If you are hungry at the midnight and want to fix up something quick and filling, this recipe is meant for you. It takes only 5 minutes to assemble the mini baguette with all these delectable ingredients. Enjoy at your leisure and get back to bed. - 96.7318
Denver Or Western Sandwich
1. Take a small skillet, add butter and heat to moderate hot.
2. Meanwhile, whisk eggs, stir in onions, milk, bacon or ham, green pepper, pepper and salt and add to the skillet.
3. Allow the mixture to cook evenly, while stirring and lifting it... - 42.5569
Frosted Tuna Sandwich Loaf
1. Add drained tuna to a mixing bowl, mix in tartar sauce, blend well, season according to taste and keep aside.
2. Blend cheese, mayonnaise and pimiento together in a bowl, season to taste and keep aside.
3. In a third bowl, prepare a mixture of... - 45.5926
Homemade Italian Sub
Take a look at the recipe video of this homemade Italian sub and see how quick it is to put together and its a perfect bite when you don't want to cook for a lot of people as you can keep all the ingredients on the table and they can make their own subs with... - 103.843
Southern Barbecue Sandwich
Place steak in large resealable plastic food storage bag. Pour 1/2 cup Worcestershire over steak. Seal bag and marinate meat in refrigerator 20 minutes. To prepare barbecue sauce, combine ketchup, molasses, remaining 1/4 cup Worcestershire, mustard, Frank's... - 29.8186
The Original Club Sandwich
1. Spread margarine or butter on toasted bread. Use chicken to cover one slice. Smear mayonnaise and place a lettuce leaf on the top. Place a toast slice and top with mayonnaise. Arrange tomato and bacon slices above mayonnaise. Cover with rest of the... - 34.1735
Quick Lunch Bacon Lettuce And Tomato Sandwich
If you are looking for an easy, quick and low-calorie sandwich option to help you enjoy your favorite lunch the healthy way, without sacrificing taste or satisfaction, this is it. Betty helps you make her favorite "blt" sandwich from scratch. It's so simple... - 101.568
Super-sized Submarine Sandwich
Who can resist a super-sized, super-good sub made fresh and topped with mouthwatering meat and cheese that's a perennial favorite? And Betty's submarine sandwich is something that will surely tickle your fancy and your taste buds too. With this recipe, you... - 106.534
Ham Pepperoni And Salami Sandwich
Classic sandwich to boost your day. Watch this video to make a delicious sandwich with ham, pepperoni and salami. This meaty sandwich promises to give you a tasty breakfast and keep you filled the whole day. If you want a quick grab on your way to work in the... - 106.905
Italian Hero Sandwiches
About 45 minutes before serving: In large skillet, place sausages with 1/4 cup water.
Cover; simmer 5 minutes.
Remove cover; continue cooking 15 minutes or until sausages are browned, turning frequently.
In another large skillet, in hot oil, saute onions just... - 35.561
Harlequin Sandwich Loaf
1. Make the four fillings, refrigerating. Prepare pimento and green-pepper strips; refrigerate.
2. With sharp knife, cut all crusts from bread. Then lay loaf on side and cut it lengthwise into 4 slices, each 1/2 inch thick, using ruler as a guide... - 38.544
Filling Filet Mignon Steak Sandwich
When craving for fancy steak supper, this simple and sumptuous sandwich will make for a great treat on hectic weeknights. In this video, Betty explains a step-by-step tutorial on how to make a delectable filet mignon steak sandwich. Grab the tongs, fire up... - 111.836
Italian Cheddar Steak Sandwich
If you are looking to whomp up a great gastro pub treat at home that is easy to make and makes for a great addition to your lunchbox or supper, this is it. Betty whomps her family favorite treat, sautéed steak, cheddar cheese and browned onions squeezed... - 102.594
Lamb Pita Sandwich
This video shows an amazingly simple lamb pita sandwich which will take your taste buds on a royal Greek food safari. Try it with your partner and you would like to eat it over and over again. - 128.557
1. Preheat the broiler to desired temperature.
2. Remove the crusts from the bread completely.
3. Toast the bread on a single side.
4. Lightly spread the untoasted side with butter.
5. Take a bowl and flake the crab meat in it.
6. Mix... - 40.2801
Grilled Hot Dogs
Here is a grilled hot dog recipe that is so simple and easy to prepare in just a few minutes. Just sandwich the grilled hot dogs in buns with a little mustard and ketchup. Try out this easy recipe for kids, they would surely enjoy! - 88.2342
Saucy Steak Sandwich
To prepare sauce combine tomato sauce, steak sauce, brown sugar, and salad oil in small saucepan.
Bring to boiling.
Toast the slices of French bread on both sides.
Cut round steak into 6 pieces.
Apply instant meat tenderizer according to label... - 37.1793
Hot N Zippy Sandwich Loaf
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Carefully trim crust from top of bread.
At equal intervals make 6 diagonal cuts from top of loaf almost through to bottom.
Place loaf on lightly greased baking sheet.
Mix butter, onion, mustard, poppy seed, lemon juice and cayenne... - 43.0252
Delicious Cuban Sandwich
The classic combo of pork, ham, cheese and mustard makes Cuban sandwich so very lip-smacking. In this recipe, Juan Montalvo trims down the excess fat in the rather conventional recipe by replacing Cuban bread with whole wheat roll and grills it to perfection... - 90.8359
Double Bonanza Ham Salad Sandwich
Warm up to sunnier days with a delectable salad sandwich. Light, nice and flavorful, Betty's whomps up a ham salad sandwich that is sure to tickle all taste buds. A great lunchtime salad, this delicious, easy and super healthy sandwich makes for a fast,... - 96.3806
Marinara Meatball Sub
If you are in a mood of subs, here is a perfect recipe to try out. This sub sandwich is filled with meatballs in thick and creamy marinara sauce and topped with plenty of mozzarella cheese. Is your mouth melting? Check with the video to get more details on... - 92.8563
Meatball Sub With Marinara Sauce
Meatball subs are really good! We used to sell tons of them at the deli. For this recipe you will need meatballs in marinara sauce, Provolone cheese and shredded Parmesan cheese. You will need a 5 to 6 inch piece of French baguette bread as well. This is a... - 100.015
Sausage Pitta Parcels
1) Prick the sausages and place on the metal grid.
2) Cook for 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
3) Warm the pitta bread on the cooler part of the barbecue.
4) Cut in half and make a pocket for each half by loosening their insides.
5) Add the... - 39.2575
Panini is plural for panino,which essentially means bread roll in Italian.This Panini recipe is your answer to a delicious stuffed grilled sandwich. Stuffed with ham,meat,cheese and mouthwatering salami. You could also give it a vegetarian twist with some of... - 37.3996
1. Into a large mixing bowl add braunschweiger after peeling off its casing.
2. Use a fork to break up the sausage meat
3. Add to it mayonnaise or salad dressing and lemon juice.
4. Mix lightly but thoroughly with the fork.
5. You can make and... - 40.2602
1. Spread a generous amount of the sandwich spread on both sides of the roll.
2. Lay the round slice of the Panini on one half and top with the other half.
3. Place sandwich in a panini press and cook for 4-5 minutes until crisp and flat. ... - 101.037
New Orleans Muffuletta
New Orleans Muffuletta, one of the favorite sandwiches of Mardi Gras. This is my contribution to the Tastemade Mardi Gras collaboration. - 104.125
Lunch Box Heroes
1. In a mixing bowl, soften and cream butter or margarine using the back of a spoon.
2. Stir in mustard and parsley and blend well.
3. Spread butter on split rolls
4. Top with sliced meats and cheese.
5. Pack in cling film or in a... - 42.1074
Mixed Grill With Sausages
1) Fire up coals in grill.
2) In a jar, combine oil and vinegar and shake well.
3) Using a fork, prick sausages.
4) Use the vinegar mix to brush over tomatoes, onions, and mushrooms.
5) Grill sausages on the central, hotter part and turn... - 42.4215
Soft Taco Burgers
"I love to grill these sandwiches for quick summer meals or impromptu get-togethers around the pool. They're a snap to prepare, and no one ever guesses that they're low fat." - 33.5129