- » Meat Rice
Meat Rice Recipes
Meat Rice refers to a food preparation which is made using a combination of meat and rice as the primary ingredients. Meat Rice Recipes generally comprise of a rich and spiced gravy-based meat preparation which is ... More »
Lamb In Fresh Mint Sauce With Wild West Rice
A very appetizing meal for all those who like eating lamb. The combination of west rice and the fresh mint sauce just gives a unique flavour to this recipe. The video is quite knowledgeful and the chef has shared the secret sauce used in the recipe. - 132.445
Chicken And Prawns In Egg Fried Rice
Looking for some delicious lunch idea? Here is one just for you…chicken and prawns in egg fried rice. This dish makes a perfect meal and combines the goodness of meat, egg, herbs, veggies and rice. So why to wait for, just watch the video and relish the... - 128.615
Easy Chicken And Rice With Wine, Rosemary And Butter Sauce
This chicken and rice dish is so easy to make it's crazy. And it will taste like you've been slaving over the stove. You can serve this over white or brown rice. The part I like best is the wine, rosemary, onion, and butter sauce served over the rice. Isn't... - 124.064
Homemade Chicken Soup And Rice
This healthy soup is perfect any time of year, as the book points out, but when it's a chilly night and you or your little one has a runny nose, it's even better! - 118.855
Pork Chops And Gravy
If you're looking for a pork chop gravy recipe, then look no further. The Chef shows how to make Pork Chops and Gravy with Rice. This is really delicious that you must try it once. I'm sure your family will enjoy this dish. - 117.238
The Ultimate Chicken And Rice
Don’t know what to do with your leftover fried chicken and rice? Well, make a delicious Fried Chicken Rice and enjoy it with a salad for a complete meal. In this video, Dave mixed his leftover chicken with rice and chopped onion and garlic. He is making an... - 113.657
Apricot Citrus Pork Chops With A Cranberry Walnut Rice Pilaf
There is something about pork that makes it a satisfying meal for everyone. This dish combines pork with apricots and serves it with rice to form a really filling meal. This is a great dish to impress friends and family and as a supper dish - 112.054
Low Carb Chicken Fried Rice
1. Heat oil in a skillet; add in onion, ginger and garlic. Cook for 1 minute.
2. Add in carrot and bell pepper stir for few minutes.
3. Add in chicken and beans, season with soy sauce and mix well.
4. Add the rice stir for few minutes, season with... - 101.593
Peach Glazed Chicken
1. In a hot grill pan, grill the peach wedges until they get nice grill mark on all of the sides, about 6 minutes and set aside.
2. Season chicken tenders with salt, pepper, garlic and onion power.
3. Heat nonstick skillet on medium high heat, add oil... - 100.619
Vietnamese Style Rice And Chicken
If biriyani is how the Indian make it, the Vietnamese have the Hainan way! This dish has chicken and rice which are separately cooked yet are a duo. The video shows how to get both these two individual dishes going, which merge as one! See the video for more! - 100.082
Cuban Rice And Chicken
This traditional West-African dish is a breeze to make and tastes oh-so-good. Juan Montalvo shows you how to whip up this African one-skillet favorite at home with a few simple ingredients. Besides, this dish is a great option for busy weeknights when you... - 99.6513
Hainanese Chicken Rice
1. Cut the chicken fat in small pieces and leave aside.
2. Place the chicken is a steaming plate; rub the salt little at a time, inside and outside of the chicken.
3. Do the same with remaining marinade ingredients,like the chicken powder,... - 91.6548
Cheese/ Rice Chicken Crunch
If you are planning to cook up something special for the friends, who are coming to your place in next weekend - then you can definitely serve this recipe of crunchy rice stuffed chicken. This can be a great snacks or main dish, depending on how you serve.... - 87.5615
One-pot Beef,courgette & Rice
Do you wanna learn how to make One-pot Beef,Courgette & Rice recipe? Watch out the video and learn how to prepare the easy to make dish in no time. - 85.1978
Baked Chicken And Rice
Nothing could be as delicious as fresh baked chicken and rice on a winter evening. One of the perfect recipes fro winter, this food is to be enjoyed with friends and family. Watch how the chef makes it by mixing rice with chicken, herbs and seasoning and then... - 84.5303
Yummy Orange Chicken Rice Bowl
Are you looking for an innovative dish to prepare this weekend? Try this Yummy Orange Chicken Rice Bowl. The chef demonstrates a detailed procedure to prepare the dish and that too in a healthy way. Do not miss it. - 78.6876
Gourmet Delight Hot Chicken And Rice Salad
Are salads a must include in your menu? Here's a recipe that can really come handy. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step procedure to prepare this Gourmet Delight Hot Chicken and Rice Salad recipe. This salad is perfect to be served as a side dish or as... - 78.6156
Pork Parmesan Rice
Place butter in small bowl.
Microwave at High 30 to 45 seconds, or until butter melts.
Mix butter and remaining ingredients into rice in casserole.
Spoon into two freezer containers.
Label and freeze no longer than 1 month.
To serve,... - 49.8512
Ragout Of Lamb With Rice
Cut the lamb into 2.5-cm (1 -in) pieces and fry in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker until it is well browned.
Remove the meat from the cooker and fry the onion until just tender, then stir in the spices and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
Remove... - 49.7187
Ground Beef And Wild Rice Casserole
Ground Beef And Wild Rice Casserole is tasty and filling. There was a point of time when I used to make this dish every weekend, Why don't you try the Ground Beef And Wild Rice Casserole for yourself, then you will understand why we love it! - 49.3744
Sizzling Rice Chicken
I made the Sizzling Rice Chicken last weekend when I had some guests at home: believe me, it was dead simple and was a great hit too. In fact, the texture and flavor of the Sizzling Rice Chicken is simply delightful! Try it for yourself! - 48.2281
Chicken Curry With Brown Rice
1. Remove and discard skin from chicken; cut meat into small pieces.
2. Peel onion, carrot and celery; dice them.
3. In a saucepan, prepare chicken broth following instructions on the package.
4. Add diced vegetables, tomato puree and... - 48.2163
Baked Turkey And Rice
Cook and drain rice.
Make a sauce with next 4 ingredients.
Add mushrooms, pars ley, onion, sage, and half of cheese.
Stir until cheese is melted.
Stir in rice and turkey; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Put in shallow baking dish, and sprinkle with... - 48.075
1. Coat the chicken pieces with seasoned flour.
2. In a large skillet or Dutch oven, melt the butter in oil over a medium flame.
3. Add the chicken pieces and brown evenly.
4. Remove on to a platter and keep aside.
5. To the juices in... - 47.666
Calypso Chicken With Rice
Calypso Chicken with Rice is a delicious rice and chicken dish that I prepare often for family occasions! This brilliant Calypso Chicken with Rice recipe has never let me down. Try it! - 47.577
In A Hurry Pork & Zucchini Rice
In a large saucepan, combine rice, water, butter or margarine and 2 teaspoons salt.
Bring to a vigorous boil.
Reduce heat and cover.
Simmer until liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
Stir in zucchini.
Cover and heat through, about 5 minutes.
Combine... - 47.5735
Curried Yogurt Chicken With Mango Rice
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion; saute until it begins to brown, 3-5 minutes.
Add gingerroot, garlic, and serrano, saute 2 minutes (don't let garlic burn).
Stir in curry and garam masala, saute 1 minute.
Remove mixture... - 47.573
Chicken And Rice
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet, heat cooking oil.
3) In hot oil, fry chicken breasts, till brown.
4) In a large pan, heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
5) In this, saute onions, shallots, bell pepper, garlic and... - 47.4451
Bacon Tomato Rice
Cook bacon till crisp.
Drain; reserve drippings.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Cook onion and pepper in reserved drippings till tender.
Add undrained tomatoes, rice, spaghetti sauce mix, sugar, salt, Worcestershire, and 1 1/2 cups water.
Simmer, covered, 10... - 47.3635
Pork And Rice
1) Cook the instant rice to desired taste. Keep aside.
2) With salt, pepper, paprika and garlic salt, sprinkle the pork chops.
3) In a pan, heat small amount of cooking oil.
4) In hot oil, saute the chops, until brown.
5) Then, remove... - 47.3482
Chicken Rice Salad
Place chicken in enough salted water to cover.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cover.
Simmer for 1 hour or until tender.
Remove chicken; set aside broth.
Discard skin and bones.
Heat broth to boiling and cook leek for 5 minutes; drain.
Combine... - 47.185
Chicken With Tomatillos And Rice
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, chiles, and cumin.
Drain tomatillos, reserving liquid.
Cut tomatillos into halves; add tomatillo halves to onion mixture.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly,... - 47.0669
Honey Glazed Chicken With Honey Nut Rice Dressing
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a skillet and melt butter in it. Add honey, cinnamon, black pepper, salt and lemon juice to prepare the honey-butter glaze. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Place the Rock Cornish Hens on the rack in a... - 47.0404
Lamb 'n Rice Skillet
1. In a skillet pour the shortening and brown the lamb pieces in it.
2. Pour away the fat from the skillet.
3. Combine garlic, thyme, broth and onion with the lamb.
4. Add the peas and rice.
5. Cook further so that the rice and lamb pieces get tender,... - 46.9999
Chick Peas And Rice
1) Drain the chick peas and put them in a saucepan.
2) Add water to the saucepan and boil the chick peas. Cover the saucepan and allow it to simmer for 2 hours to make the chick peas soft and tender.
3) Take a skillet and saute onion along with garlic... - 46.8491
Baked Liver And Rice
1. Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, put together long grain rice in water; heat until it boils and stir once or twice.
3. Simmer for about 10 minutes until water dries up.
4. Add milk and cook on low heat with... - 46.73
Indulge in this tasty treat of Jambolette! This simple and delicious recipe for Jambolette is a perfect accompaniment for any meal or even savor it as the main dish itself. - 46.7209
Saucy Turkey And Rice
Combine rice, onion celery and green pepper in 2-quart casserole.
Add chicken broth and salt.
MICROWAVE 13 MINUTES on HIGH.
Let stand, covered, while preparing sauce.
Place butter in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE on HIGH, until melted.
Stir in flour... - 46.6957
Chicken Wild Rice Casserole
Chicken Wild Rice Casserole is easy to cook. The milk and almonds gives the Chicken Wild Rice Casserole a prefect taste. - 46.5414
Skillet Chicken And Rice
1) Cut the chicken breasts into 3 inch strips.
2) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it. Add chicken and cook over high heat for about 5 minutes or until it turns light brown in color.
3) Add all the other ingredients except rice and... - 46.5002
Chicken And Rice
1.Preheat the oven to a 375 degrees.
2. Coat the chicken with butter and keep aside.
3.In a large bowl add rice, soup mix, mushrooms, water, sherry and pimento sauce and mix well.
4. Take a greased dish and pour the mixture into it.
5.... - 46.4618
Orange Glazed Chicken 'n Rice
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Place pieces, skin side up and not touching, in foil-lined jelly-roll pan.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) 30 minutes—need not turn.
In saucepan, combine 1/2 cup concentrate, butter, ginger; heat; spoon over chicken Bake... - 46.4011
Steamed Rice With Chicken And Salted Fish
1) Pre-soak dried mushrooms before slicing.
2) Thinly shred the Chinese sausages.
3) Rinse well and chop all other ingredients to a desired size.
4) Chop coriander and Chinese celery fine for using as garnish.
5) Cook rice to moist... - 46.3677
Tender Chicken On Rice
Rinse the ham with cold running water.
In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup of the water to a boil over high heat.
Add the ham and return to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Drain the ham and set aside until cool enough to... - 46.1996
Steamed Pork & Rice Chrysanthemums
In a medium-size bowl, wash rice thoroughly in cool water.
Pour off milky water and add fresh water.
Continue washing rice and changing water until water is clear.
Drain rice and divide between 2 medium-size bowls.
Add 1 cup of water to each bowl.
Add red... - 46.1506
Skillet Pepper Steak And Rice
Prepare rice according to package directions and set aside.
Whisk together beef broth, half of cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, ginger and if desired the garlic-chili sauce and set aside.
Combine remaining cornstarch, salt and pepper.
Dredge steak slices in... - 46.075
Lamb Fried Rice
1) In a skillet, melt butter to prepare a thin omelet of eggs.
2) Sprinkle salt and pepper to season.
3) Remove the omelet from pan and cut into thin strips.
4) In a large frying pan, heat oil.
5) Sauté onion until it turns transparent.
6) Add lamb... - 46.0375
Casserole Of Rice And Liver
Casserole of rice and liver is a savory rice and calf's liver casserole made with caramel. Shaped as a ring with the liver filling in the middle, the rice and liver casserole is finished by baking it in the oven. - 46.0077
Sweet & Pungent Chicken & Rice
Place chicken in a shallow casserole.
In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, vegetable oil, sherry, ginger and garlic.
Pour over chicken.
Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
Lightly butter a shallow baking pan.
About an hour before serving preheat... - 45.9994
Rice And Chicken
1) In a large skillet heat butter and cook chicken till half done.
2) Pout enough water to cover the chicken and add 2 teaspoons salt, small onion, pepper and cinnamon. Bring to boiling point.
3) Reduce the flame and simmer till chicken is done.
4)... - 45.9827
Curried Rice And Chicken
You will find it most convenient to boil the rice the day before if you're cooking this for a Sunday or party dinner.
If the rice is already cooked, you can get it ready for the oven while the chicken is boiling.
Wash the chicken and remove the... - 45.7968
Lamb With Parsley Rice
Lamb With Parsley Rice is a better mood elevator than a bar of chocolate! A great Main Dish recipe is one like this. I am very excited to know your opinion about this Lamb With Parsley Rice. Send me a message about it. - 45.7928
Ground Beef With Rice And Vegetables
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, crumble in beef and stir-fry until lightly browned (about 2 minutes).
Remove beef and set aside.
Discard all but 1 tablespoon drippings.
Add onion and garlic and stir-fry for about 30 seconds.
Add green pepper and... - 45.7231
Lamb Chops With Spiced Rice
1. In a saucepan or a stock pot, cover rice with twice the amount of water and add the stock cube.
2. Bring to the boil then reduce the flame.
3. Simmer for 12 minutes until the rice is just cooked.
4. Drain well.
5. Heat the grill
6. Season... - 45.5207
Veal With Rice
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
3) Soak the dried fungi a few hours before cooking.
4) In the soaked Romertopf, put the vegetables and rice along with 3 cups of stock.
5) To this, add the crushed... - 45.4276
Baked Turkey And Rice
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a pan, cook the rice in salted water as per package directions.
3) Stir in the onion and curry powder; mix thoroughly.
4) In a shallow baking dish, turn the rice mixture.
5) Cover with the diced... - 45.4047
Chilled Chicken With Rice Sticks
Heat chicken, half the scallions, the ginger root, peppercorns, 1/2 teaspoon salt and just enough water to cover to boiling in 2-quart saucepan; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until chicken is done, 30 to 40 minutes.
Remove chicken from bones... - 45.3868
Italian Chicken Rice Casserole
Wash chicken; pat dry.
Heat 4 tablespoons each butter and oil in large skillet over moderate heat.
Brown chicken well on all sides.
Pour sherry over chicken; remove chicken from pan.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic to pan; saute until golden.
Add rice;... - 45.3104
Chicken With Rice Spanish-style
Roll chicken pieces in flour to coat all sides.
Heat oil in large heavy skillet and add chicken.
Brown slowly on all sides.
Push chicken to one side of pan and add green onions, onion and garlic to other side.
Cook gently, stirring, 3 minutes.
Spread chicken... - 45.2431
Chicken Wild Rice Casserole
1)Wash and drain the mushrooms
2) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
3) In a deep bottomed kettle add the chickens and then, the water, salt, curry powder, sherry, celery and onion.
4) Boil the ingredients and then, simmer it covered... - 45.2143
Ham And Shrimp In Rice Ring
In saucepan cook onion and celery in butter till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour, 1/2 tea spoon salt, and dash pepper.
Add milk all at once.
Cook, stirring constantly, till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Stir in horseradish; add ham and cooked... - 45.2116
Curried Veal With Rice
1) Trim veal and cube.
2) Preheat moderate oven 335°F. - Gas Mark 3.
3) Heat butter in a skillet. Brown veal in it and transfer to a casserole dish.
4) Stir in onion into butter and sauté for 5 minutes.
5) Gently stir in flour and... - 45.1507
Curried Ham With Rice
1. Take the pineapple chunks out of the can and keep the juice aside.
2. Put water in the juice to make it equal to a cup.
3. Take a heavy skillet, heat butter and put onion, green pepper, celery and curry powder in it.
4. Let the... - 45.1352
Costa Rican Turkey With Rice
Rinse turkey, pat dry, and place in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
Distribute onion, garlic, chiles, and tomatoes over and around turkey.
Sprinkle with capers, cumin, and oregano; pour in broth.
Cover and cook at low setting until meat in thickest... - 45.0509
Cyprus Chicken Salad In Rice Ring
Put the washed rice into a pan with the stock, orange juice and seasoning.
Bring to the boil, lower the heat, cover the pan and simmer gently for about 15 minutes until the rice is just tender and the liquid has evaporated.
While the rice is cooking, blend... - 45.0236
Orange Glazed Chicken With Rice
In a saucepan, combine jelly, 1/4 cup water and concentrate.
Cook and stir on low until jelly is melted.
Combine cornstarch and remaining water; gradually stir into jelly mixture along with mustard and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to a boil, stirring... - 44.9783
Ham Rice Bake
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Mix ham, hot rice, and parsley.
3. In a saucepan, heat 3 tablespoons butter and cook onions in it. Blend in flour, 54 teaspoon salt, and 54 teaspoon pepper.
4. Stir in all the milk at once. Cook and stir... - 44.9648
Assorted Meats And Rice
1. Prepare the squid as for Deep-fried Squid.
2. Cut the pork, kidney and liver into small thin slices.
3. Cut the cooked meats into small bite-size pieces.
4. Prepare the vegetables by cutting the Chinese leaves into small pieces (top and tail... - 44.9373
Zesty Chicken N Rice
Wash and pat dry chicken.
Place flour, salad-dressing mix and chili powder in paper or plastic bag.
Add chicken and shake until coated with flour mixture.
In a large skillet, heat oil.
Add chicken and brown on all sides.
Drain tomatoes, reserving juice.
Add... - 44.7814
Lamb With Fragrant Rice
1) In a mortar, pound rempah ingredients until fine.
2) In a pan heat 4 tbsp oil and fry rempah until fragrant.
3) Add cinnamon and lemon grass.
4) Discard the excess fat from the chops. Cut in halve.
5) Fry slowly with rempah until well coated.
6)... - 44.7797
Creamy Chicken And Rice
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Wash wild rice with cold water.
3.Take 2 cups of boiling water and add 1/2 teaspoon salt and wild rice to it.
4.Cook the rice for 20 minutes.
5.Add long grained rice along with 1 cup boiling water and... - 44.7539
Chicken Salad With Wild Rice
Rinse rice under running water.
Bring 1 1/2 cups salted water to rapid boil in medium saucepan over high heat.
Stir in rice and return water to rapid boil.
Stir rice with fork and reduce heat so water simmers gently.
Cover and cook until grains puff open and... - 44.7493
Chicken Rice Soup
In kettle or Dutch oven combine the chicken pieces, chicken broth, celery, onion, bay leaves, salt, and pepper.
Bring mixture to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour or till chicken is tender.
Remove chicken from broth; set aside.
Strain broth,... - 44.7493
Chicken And Rice Skillet
1 Sprinkle the chicken with 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and black pepper.
In a 12-inch nonstickskillet, heatthe oil over moderate heat.
Add the chicken breasts and, if desired, the sausage and saute, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until lightly... - 44.5329
Chicken And Rice Balls
Advance preparation: Cook celery and 1/4 cup onion in butter till tender.
Blend in flour; add broth.
Cook and stir till thick.
Stir in next 5 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Shape mixture into 12 balls; roll in crumbs.
Place in 13x9x2-inch baking... - 44.4774
1. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, pour in the oil
2. Heat the oil and then add in the onions and seasonings
3. Cook till the onions are translucent and cooked through
4. Add the peas, rice and bacon bits to the mixture and cook till the mixture is... - 44.4722
Chicken & Rice Balls
Chicken & Rice Balls is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious chicken recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Chicken & Rice Balls dish. - 44.402
Chicken Rice Casserole
Heat oven to 350°.
Melt chicken fat in large saucepan over low heat.
Blend in flour, salt and pepper.
Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in broth and milk.
Heat to boiling stirring constantly.
Boil and... - 44.3298
Chicken Rice Divan
Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain.
Arrange in 11 x7x1 1/2 -inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with half the shredded Parmesan cheese; top with chicken.
Season with salt and pepper; spoon on cooked rice.
Prepare a medium white sauce: Melt butter or... - 44.31
Last Minute Dinner
Last Minute Dinner is a succulent and tender chicken preparation that is perfect for grand family dinners at home or outside. I am sure you will get hooked to the filling and delicious Last Minute Dinner. - 44.2853
Chicken Rice Croquettes
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute without browning.
2) Pour in the milk, stir and cook until the sauce comes to a boil and acquires a thick consistency.
3) Season with salt and pepper to taste, then simmer for... - 44.2773
Lamb Liver With Rice
1) Soak livers in boiling water and keep aside for 5 minutes.
2) Save the water on draining and dry the livers.
3) Coat livers with 2 tablespoons flour.
4) Take a heavy kettle; heat fat and brown livers in it.
5) Stir in herbs, salt,... - 44.2538
Chicken Livers With Rice
1. In a Dutch oven saute chicken livers in oil 5 minutes until browned.
2. Remove livers, and drain on paper towels and reserve skillet drippings.
3. Cut livers into quarters and set aside.
4. In the reserved drippings saute carrots, onion, parsley and... - 44.1977
Chicken And Rice
Preheat oven to 250°.
Mix soups, water, sage and pepper.
Pour 1/2 of mixture into baking dish.
Sprinkle rice over mixture.
Place chicken on top of rice and then add remaining mixture.
Dab with butter.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake 2 hours. - 44.1169
Baked Chicken With Tomatillo Rice
Heat oil in a large skillet and brown the chicken.
Remove and set aside.
Add the onion, garlic and rice to the skillet.
Cook until rice is a golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Transfer to a baking dish, place chicken... - 44.1066
Chicken Amandine With Rice Ring
If you are looking for something great and satisfying chicken dish to serve, this Chicken Amandine With Rice Ring is a gorgeous recipe to try. At home everyone loves this Chicken Amandine With Rice Ring for its unique combination of chicken, mushrooms, spices... - 43.965
Chicken And Rice Balls
Chicken And Rice Balls is the hot-favorite for the kids at home and they just love it. This dish is packed with the richness of butter, cheese, chicken, rice and seasonings. Why donâ€™t you give the Chicken And Rice Balls a try? - 43.9315
Rice And Chicken Amandine
Add onion and garlic to hot butter in a large heavy skillet; cook until onion is soft.
Blend in flour and heat until bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Add chicken broth gradually, stirring constantly.
Bring to boiling; cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Stir in cream; heat... - 43.8647
Chicken And Egg On Rice
To make plain rice
All recipes call for short-grain rice.
When planning a meal requiring rice, allow at least 1 hour for washing, soaking, boiling, and standing.
Use a heavy, tight-lidded pot with a capacity roughly 3 times the volume of uncooked rice. (Pot... - 43.819
Saffroned Rice With Chicken
1) Cut the chicken in serving pieces. Sprinkle pieces with monosodium glutamate, salt to taste and paprika.
2) In a skillet, heat the olive oil and add the chicken. Cook till it is browned and remove the chicken from skillet.
3) Put the... - 43.802
Chicken And Curry Rice
Place chicken, carrot, onion, parsley, bay leaf, mace, salt and peppercorns in a heavy pan.
Add water to cover and bring to a boil.
Lower heat, cover and cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
Meanwhile, cook the rice according to package... - 43.7959
Delta Beef And Rice
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Take a 12 inch skillet, put ground beef in it and cook until brown.
3. Once done, take the meat out and keep aside.
4. Put oil in the same skillet, heat it and stir in celery, green onion, green... - 43.7469
Veal Scallops With Rice
Dissolve the bouillon cubes in 3 cups hot water.
Add the wine.
Peel and chop the onions.
Heat 1/4 cup of the butter in a pan and fry the onions for 3 minutes.
Stir well, and add the rice and pepper.
Pour in the bouillon mixture, cover and simmer for 20... - 43.6977
Chicken With Rice
Wash rice and cook in 3 qts boiling water to which 1 tablesp of the salt has been added until rice is tender, about 15-2 min.
Meanwhile, wash chicken, reserving back, neck, wing tips, for chicken broth if desired.
Dip remaining pieces into 1/4 c of the... - 43.6792
Chicken Flavored Rice
1) Take a 2-quart casserole and mix the first seven ingredients.
2) Cover the casserole with plastic wrap and microwave for 7 minutes at high.
3) Add mushrooms and again microwave for 6 minutes.
4) Mix parsley in the rice.
5) Serve the rice... - 43.5398
Chicken Rice Casserole
Cut each chicken breast half into halves.
Mix flour, salt and lemon pepper.
Coat chicken with flour mixture.
Heat margarine and garlic in 12-inch skillet until margarine is melted.
Cook chicken in margarine over medium heat until light brown, about 15... - 43.4432
Curried Turkey Over Rice
Melt butter in a 4 to 5-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft.
Add curry powder and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add flour and cook, stirring, until bubbly.
Remove pan from heat and gradually... - 43.3751
Pork And Rice
Place carrots and margarine in 15-oz casserole [24-oz casserole].
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (550 watts) until carrots are crisp-tender, 1 to 2 min [2 to 3 min].
Stir in pork, rice, water, soy sauce, bouillon (dry) and ginger.
Cover... - 43.3555
Pork Chops And Rice
1) Cut off the fat from chops.
2) In a 12" skillet, saute the chops in heated oil until evenly brown.
3) Remove the chops and sprinkle with salt.
4) In the same skillet, add the onion, uncooked rice, onion, and green pepper.
5) Add water, undrained... - 43.2889
Chicken With Rice
1) In a kettle put chicken, water and salt and cook ov er low heat.
2) Add parsley, bay leaf, onion and carrots and cook over low heat.
3) Follow package directions to cook the rice. Drain and keep aside.
4) Put to the chicken mixture and bring to... - 43.2837
Meat Rice Recipes By Category