- » Meat Quiche
Meat Quiche Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meat quiche recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meat quiche recipes.
A quiche with a twist. The ham quiche recipe is a delicious mixture of ham, cheese and egg in a cornmeal crust. Just put it in your microwave and lo and behold! here’s a complete meal that is waiting for you to dig in. Enjoy!! - 45.2494
Crustless Ham Quiche
1) From the can drain pineapple, reserve the juice and set the fruit aside.
2) Coat a 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish with cooking spray.
3) In a skillet, combine pineapple juice, onion, and green pepper
4) Cook over medium heat until... - 45.0463
Smoky Beef And Cheese Quiche
Heat oven to 350°.
Beat rice, chives and egg white with fork.
Turn mixture into pie plate, 10 x 1 1/2 inches, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Spread evenly with rubber spatula on bottom and halfway up side of pie plate (do not leave any holes).
Bake 5... - 45.0428
Southwest Ham N Cheese Quiche
Southwest Ham and Cheese Quiche is a delicious Mexican-styled bake that is truly satiating. Try this quiche irresistibly seasoned with sour cream, salsa and eggs. Come here and share your opinion about this Southwest Ham and Cheese Quiche with me. - 44.9834
Home Made Ham Quiche
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Take a 9 inch quiche dish or pie pan, put the pastry sheet on it covering al sides well.
3. Cut the extra pastry from the edges; fold and line.
4. Put the dish in the oven and bake for 3 minutes.
5.... - 44.0892
1. Preheat oven to 450Â° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, cream cheese, light cream and seasonings to taste.
3. into pie shell, layer grated cheese, flaked ham and pepper strips.
4. Pour the beaten egg mixture on top.
5. Place the... - 43.9947
Beef And Cheddar Quiche
In a skillet, cook the beef until browned.
Meanwhile, line unpricked pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil.
Bake at 450° for 5 minutes.
Remove foil; bake for 5 minutes more.
Drain beef; place in a large bowl.
Add the eggs,... - 42.9046
Crab Meat Quiche
Sprinkle cheese evenly over bottom of pastry shell.
Top with crab and green onion.
In 4-cup glass measure combine cream, salt, lemon peel, dry mustard, and mace.
Cook at HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or till boiling.
Gradually stir cream mixture into eggs.
Pour egg... - 42.6152
"Place pastry shell in freezer until well chilled.
Cook bacon until crisp; drain on paper towel.
Cook onion in bacon drippings until transparent; drain.
Beat eggs, cream, mustard, basil and salt until well blended.
Crumble bacon; mix in onion.
Sprinkle in... - 42.5109
Crab Meat Quiche
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Into a mixing bowl, break the eggs and pour in the cream. With a whisk, beat the ingredients together thoroughly till blended.
3) To the mixture, add the salt, cayenne, Worcestershire... - 41.8742
Microwave Cornmeal Quiche Shells.
Sprinkle cheese and onion in shells.
Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper sauce with fork in 2-cup measure; stir in ham.
Microwave uncovered on medium-high (70%) 1 minute; stir.
Microwave uncovered until warm, 2 to 3 minutes... - 41.2241
This ham quiche recipe is a cheesy meat and vegetable quiche. Made with red bell pepper strips, asparagus and fresh slices leeks, the ham is prepared with an egg mix. Creamy and soft, the ham with the vegetables is baked in a prepared pie crust to finish and... - 40.2389
Fluffy Ham Quiche
Sift flour and salt into a bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender. Stir in egg yolk and water. Form into a ball and chill for 30 minutes.
With fingers, press pastry into a 10" pie plate. (You may also use a small glass to roll it in the pie... - 40.0621
Microwave Cornmeal Quiche Shell[s].
Sprinkle cheese and onion in shell[s].
Beat egg[s], milk, salt and pepper sauce with fork in 2-cup measure; stir in ham.
Microwave uncovered on medium-high (385 watts) until warm, 1 to 1 1/2 min [2 to 3 min, stirring after... - 39.7909
Line a 9 inch pieplate with pastry.
Trim excess pastry around edges; fold edges under, and flute.
Prick bottom and sides of pastry with a fork.
Bake at 400° for 3 minutes; remove from oven, and gently prick with a fork.
Bake an additional 5 minutes.
Combine... - 39.5217
Sprinkle half the cheese over bottom of baked pastry shell; cover with ham, then with remaining cheese; set aside.
Pour half and half into a 2 cup glass measure.
Add salt, pepper, and eggs; with a wire whip, beat until well blended.
Microwave, uncovered, on... - 38.7839
Crab Meat Quiche
Prick bottom and sides of pie shell; bake for 10 min- utes at 450 degrees.
Beat eggs with cream, mono- sodium glutamate, salt and cayenne pepper.
Com- bine cheeses, flour and crab meat.
Sprinkle over pie shell; pour cream mixture over top.
Bake at 325 de;... - 38.3021
Easy Ham Quiche
Ham Quiche is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this Ham Quiche; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 37.7735
Crustless Ham Quiche
Saute mushrooms in butter in a medium skillet until lightly browned; drain well, and set aside.
Combine next 7 ingredients in container of electric blender; process until well blended.
Combine egg mixture, mushrooms, cheese, and ham.
Pour into a greased... - 37.4436
In bowl, combine soup, eggs and cream.
Toss flour with remaining ingredients except pie shell; sprinkle over bottom of pie shell.
Pour egg mixture over vegetable mixture.
Bake at 180°C (350°F) for 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out... - 37.2798
Double Cheese And Ham Quiche Filling
1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
2 Bake the pie shell in the oven for 5 minutes.
3 Transfer to a rack.
4 In the meantime, In the food processor using shredding disk, chop the ham. Make about 1 cup.
5 On the bottom... - 36.4721
Beef And Cheese Quiche
This Beef And Cheese Quiche is just right for any day when you relax and want to have something to eat. A quiche recipe, it is great for all those who love to have cheese items in their plates! - 36.355
Ground Beef Quiche
In a skillet, cook ground beef and onion until beef is browned and onion is tender; drain.
Stir in salt, oregano, garlic powder and pepper.
In a bowl, beat eggs, milk and mayonnaise; stir into meat mixture.
Fold in cheeses.
Pour into pastry shell.
Bake,... - 36.1579
1. In a medium-sized bowl beat eggs, cream, nutmeg, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper until well mixed.
2. Stir in ham and cheese.
3. Pour mixture into baked pastry shell.
4. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven, on delicate food cycle, for 10 minutes.
5. Move... - 32.8514
Ham Broccoli Quiche
Heat oven to 350°F. In skillet over medium-high heat, saute mushrooms and garlic in butter until tender. Sprinkle Swiss cheese in pastry shell. Top with mushroom mixture, ham and broccoli. In bowl, beat together milk, eggs, flour, white pepper and nutmeg;... - 32.3716
Tex Mex Beef Brunch Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Line a 9-inch pie pan with pastry dough; set aside.
3. Sauté ground beef until browned; drain off fat. Remove from the heat and stir in salt, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, green onion and tomatoes.
4. Place eggs and wate - 31.6011
Crab Meat Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix eggs, flour, mayonnaise and half-and-half until well blended. Stir in onion and grated cheese.
3. Fold in crab, being careful not to break up the lumps of meat.
4. Pour into the pie shell and bake for 45 m - 31.4771
Meat Quiche Recipes By Category