- » Meat Platter
Meat Platter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meat platter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meat platter recipes.
Cold Meat Platter
Cold Meat Platter is the perfect dish for your parties. Last time I served it was two weeks ago for my husbands colleagues. Not only were they impressed by its flavor but they also wanted more and more and more!!! You simply have to try this Cold Meat Platter... - 47.3259
Meat Platter In Three Colors
Shred the chicken breast into 2 inch long (5 cm) julienne strips.
This should yield 1 1/2 cups of meat.
Mix the wine, salt, sugar, egg white, and ginger and marinate the chicken in this mixture for at least 20 to 30 minutes.
Shred the beef and marinate for 20... - 42.8885
Meat Vegetable Platter
1) Use a heat-proof platter to arrange crisply cooked broccoli or asparagus.
2) Place thin slices of chicken, ham or lamb, over the vegetables.
3) Pour in chicken soup on top.
4) Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
5) Add butter to dot over.
6) Place the... - 38.2298
Classic Cold Meat Platter
Arrange the garlic sausage, salami, hams and tongue on a serving platter and garnish with radishes and olives, or figs.
Serve with a selection of salads. - 22.8903
You May Also Like!
Spicy Meat Platter
Coat meat with mixture of flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
In Dutch oven brown meat on all sides in hot oil.
Add onions, raisins or currants, and olives.
Combine remaining ingredients except noodles; pour over meat.
Cover; roast in 325° oven 2 1/2 to... - 38.0767
Oriental Beef Platter
Moisten steak and sprinkle with meat tender izer, following label directions; cut diagonally into thin strips.
Combine with crystallized ginger and syrup, lemon juice, and seasoned salt in a shallow dish; let stand 10 minutes to season.
Lift strips from... - 41.5307
Transylvanian Mixed Grill On A Wooden Platter
Cut the various pieces of meat into slices of 2 oz. each, flatten, and salt them, turn them in flour and fry quickly until slices are rosy brown.
Cut the bacon into slices of 1 oz., nick bacon rinds with a sharp knife, and then fry until crisp.
Then take a... - 30.0672
Summer Supper Platter
1) Individually cook the peas and carrots until they are just tender and drain well.
2) In 3 separate bowls, add the peas, radishes, carrots, asparagus and water chestnuts equally.
3) Mix the ingredients in each bowl with 1/4 cup Italian dressing... - 45.1503
Salad Platter With Pheasant
Fed up of the same old salads? Here is a great video showing you how to cook your pheasant for a salad. A simple light marination, and a delicious herbed dressing to go over it, this is a great way to try this. Arranged in clusters along with the other... - 97.1681
Devilicious Patio Platter
1. Prepare a mixture of deviled ham with nuts and chili sauce.
2. Cut bread into slices and spread cheese spread and deviled ham mixture on each of the two slices. Shape into sandwiches and reform the loaf.
3. Arrange on a wooden board, place... - 37.2003
Heat a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat for 30 seconds.
Add the ground beef and cook, stirring, until no longer pink 3 to 4 minutes.
Push the meat to one side of the skillet.
Add the onion and green pepper; cook, stirring, about 5 minutes.
Add the... - 36.0683
Mixed Machi Platter
1. Trim fat from chops, remove shell from prawns only in middle leaving heads and tails intact. Remove vein, wash prawns and drain.
2. Stab chops and drumsticks with fork few times.
3. In large bowl, mix paste, chilli if using, and salt. Add chops, coat well,... - 28.847
Corn And Chicken Platter
Corn And Chicken Platter has a fine taste. If like your chicken with corn then try out this Corn And Chicken Platter recipe, you will love it. Corn And Chicken Platter is cherished by many across the world. - 31.6574
Mixed Grill Platter
There is nothing complicated about cooking a mixed grill, but it does require your undivided attention until it goes to the table. A mixed grill offers your guests a selection of meats, allowing them to enjoy some of everything or just one or two favourites.... - 121.251
Meat Platter Recipes By Category