- » Meat Pizzaiola
Meat Pizzaiola Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Meat Pizzaiola recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Meat Pizzaiola recipes.
1. In a bowl mix vinegar, water, pepper and 1/8 cup olive oil.
2. Keep the steak in this mixture and marinate it well.
3. Keep the marinated steak in the refrigerator for 2 hours - it is recommended to keep it overnight.
4. In a skillet,... - 46.2073
1. Saute onion and garlic in oil until soft in large saucepan. Stir in tomatoes, salt, pepper and sugar. Simmer sauce, uncovered, 10 minutes; reserve.
2. While sauce simmers, trim any excess fat from steak and score remaining fat edge every inch. Then moisten... - 31.8944
You May Also Like!
Steak Pizzaiola Alla Rick
1. Trim excess fat from steaks. Pound steaks between two pieces of wax paper or plastic wrap until flattened to 1/4-inch thickness. Brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
2. In a nonreactive medium saucepan, heat... - 26.9546
Chuck Steak Pizzaiola
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Trim excess fat from steak. Place in a shallow glass baking dish with plenty of space around meat. In a medium bowl, combine onion, tomatoes, oregano, garlic, salt, hot pepper flakes, and olive oil. Spread over top of steak.
2. Bake... - 24.5271
Grilled Veal With Sauce Pizzaiola
Heat oil in large skillet and saute" onion and garlic until onion is wilted.
Stir in tomatoes, basil, oregano.
Increase heat to medium high and cook until mixture thickens.
Then simmer another 5 minutes.
Mix in capers and cook 2 minutes.
Mixture should be... - 37.0518
Quick Steak Pizzaiola
In a heavy 12 inch skillet, heat the olive oil over moderately high heat until very hot.
Sprinkle the steaks with the salt and pepper and cook for 30 seconds on each side; transfer to a heated platter and keep warm.
Add the tomatoes, garlic, and oregano to... - 25.5548
Veal Chops Pizzaiola
The veal chops pizzaiola is a tomato and herb tempered veal recipe that is so easy but oh so flavorful! I make this at every chance just for the sheer gourmet taste of this recipe. Serve this at parties and you will win accolades. - 31.2501
Veal Chops Pizzaiola
1. Heat oil in a large, heavy skillet. Add chops and brown on both sides.
2. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, and parsley. Slowly add tomato mixture to browned veal. Cover and cook over low heat 45 minutes, or until meat is tender. - 23.1658
1. Pull skin from split chicken breasts; bone. Flatten each half by placing between 2 pieces of wax paper and pounding with the back of a heavy knife or mallet. Cut each half into 2 pieces (fillets).
2. Combine 1/4 cup flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8... - 35.4116
1) In a pan, add onion and garlic and saute in oil till soft.
2) Stir in the tomatoes, salt, pepper and sugar.
3) Allow the sauce to simmer, uncovered for 10 minutes. Keep aside.
4) Trim off any excess fat from the steak and score the remaining fat... - 42.9049
Bistecca Alla Pizzaiola
1. Take a medium-sized frying pan or sauce pan, and heat 1 ½ tablespoons of the oil in it.
2. Remove the pan from the heat. Add garlic to it.
3. With a spoon, turn garlic about in the oil for about 30 seconds.
4. Add tomatoes, oregano, salt and a few... - 41.2717
Spaghetti Con Sugo Della Pizzaiola
Put the olive oil and water in a pan and heat together.
Add the meat with a little chopped parsley, the chopped garlic, capers and tomatoes with their juice.
Add salt to taste.
Cook gently for 35 minutes.
Cook the pasta, following packet directions carefully... - 31.4247
Meat Pizzaiola Recipes By Category