- » Meat Pizza
Meat Pizza Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meat pizza recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meat pizza recipes.
Gluten Free Pizzas
Lizanne Falsetto, the CEO of thinkThin's all natural, sugar free protein bars and mother of two, shows you how to make delicious Gluten Free Pizza and turn cooking with the kids into a weekly ritual. Her show, Lizanne Naturally, focuses on easy portable... - 131.345
Healthy Turkey Sausage And Sweet Potato Breakfast Pizza
Nearly 40 percent of Americans like to consume cold, leftover pizza for breakfast! Gladly eat pizza for breakfast! Check out this healthy breakfast pizza recipe instead of stuffing your mouth with a whole lot of fats and carbs in the morning! This quick and... - 127.873
Carnivores Dutch Oven Pizza
Forget pre-packaged hot dogs, steaks and pancakes! Here's an easy to make recipe that you would enjoy making beside the campfire. Dutch oven pizza is just the thing for outdoor freaks that can be assembled using just a handful of pizza staples. Not only is it... - 116.75
Double Dave’s Thanksgiving Pizza
Double Dave’s Thanksgiving Pizza is the perfect way to use up left overs from your Thanksgiving feast. This pizza combines stuffing, brown gravy, onions, mozzarella cheese, chopped turkey, and cranberry sauce. - 113.431
Bbq Chicken Pizza
This is super easy and it is really, really good. I also used flat bread to make this. - 105.846
Homemade Pepperoni Pizza - Part 2 - Cooking
This is part 2 of a 2 part video series. In this video you will see how the final pizza looks like. It is mush easier to prepare a pizza at home using this recipe. Try it out. - 78.8314
It has never been so easy to whip up a delicious gourmet dish! This gorgeously delicious recipe for Pepperoni Pizza is sure to win many stomach. Give this Pepperoni Pizza a try and let your guests envy you! - 49.8962
Sausage And Mushroom Pizzas
In a small mixer bowl stir together 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, 1/4 cup cornmeal, yeast, and salt.
Add warm water and oil.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping the sides of the bowl.
Beat for 3 minutes on high... - 47.4414
Deluxe Turkey Club Pizza
1. Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
2. Using a nonstick cooking spray, coat a 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch pan.
3. On to a lightly floured surface, roll out dough. Transfer onto the sprayed pan. Starting at center, press out with hands.
4.... - 46.714
Turkey Crust Pizza
1. To make the sauce, use a heavy-bottomed saucepan
2. Heat oil in the pan over medium heat.
3. Add the onions and sauté, stirring frequently, until they are soft and transparent.
4. Add pepper and mushrooms and sauté for 2 minutes.
5. Add... - 46.107
Whole Wheat Beef 'n' Pepper Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 425Â°F.
2) Spray a 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, beat the flour, milk, eggs, oregano and 1/2 teaspoon salt until smooth.
4) In the prepared dish, pour... - 45.1756
Grilled Beef N Vegetable Topped Pizza
In medium skillet, over medium-high heat, brown ground beef until no longer pink, stirring to break up beef; drain.
Stir in spaghetti sauce and steak sauce; cook and stir until heated through.
Divide dough in half; shape each piece into 8-inch... - 44.9848
Smoked Sausage Sandwich Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to (400°F).
2. In a food processor, process onion and milk until onions get finely chopped or for 3-4 seconds.
3. Blend in mustard, biscuit mix and blend of fine herbs.
4. Stir the ingredients to make soft dough,... - 44.9307
Mushroom Pepperoni Pizza
Prepare pizza dough.
While dough is rising, insert metal blade and mince garlic; leave in work bowl.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat; add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, until onion is soft.
Add tomato sauce, basil, and... - 44.2608
Quick Bacon Pizza
Sieve the flour into a bowl with the seasonings.
Add the fat and rub in until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add the herbs and egg and sufficient milk to mix to a fairly soft dough.
Knead lightly and shape into a 20 cm (8 in) round.
Slide on to a... - 44.193
Crustless Hamburger Pizza
Combine ground chuck, oats, onion, egg, salt and pepper in bowl.
Combine tomato sauce and oregano in another bowl.
Add one half of the tomato sauce mixture to the meat mixture.
Mix lightly, but well.
Pat meat mixture into 9" glass pie plate.
Top with green... - 43.8982
Deluxe Turkey Club Pizza
Unroll pizza dough and press onto a greased 12-in pizza pan; build up edges slightly.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake at 425° for 12-14 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
Combine mayonnaise and lemon peel; spread over crust.
Top with tomato,... - 43.5093
Chicken Pizza Pockets
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F and lightly oil a baking sheet.
2. In a mixing bowl combine the chicken with the cheeses and season carefully with salt and pepper in order to get good flavor.
3. Lightly flour a work surface, unroll the... - 43.3195
Deluxe Turkey Club Pizza
Preheat oven to 425°F Unroll dough and place on 13-inch Round Baking Stone.
Starting at center, roll dough into a 12-inch circle, using Dough and Pizza Roller.
Sprinkle sesame seeds evenly over dough.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until crust is light golden... - 42.988
Bacon Cabbage And Gruyere Pizza
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Saute bacon in heavy large skillet over medium heat until brown and crisp.
Using slotted spoon, transfer bacon to paper towels and drain.
Pour off drippings from skillet and discard.
Add cabbage to same skillet and saute until... - 42.4338
Pepperoni Pizza Appetizers
Thaw dough according to package directions; divide in half.
Grease two 10 1/2 by 15 1/2-inch jelly roll pans (or equivalent area of baking sheets) with oil.
On a lightly floured pastry cloth or wooden board, roll and stretch each dough half into a 9 by... - 42.2741
Hamburger Mushroom Pizza
Preheat oven to 500°.
Cut bread in half horizontally.
Place both halves of bread, cut side up, on a large baking sheet.
Spread 1/4 cup pizza sauce over each half of bread.
Place onion rings and mushrooms evenly over bread halves.
Crumble beef into 1/2-inch... - 41.8512
Bacon And Pizza Fingers
Make up the bread mix according to packet instructions.
Divide in half.
Roll out each piece to fit a 35 X 25 cm (14 X 10 inch) greased baking sheet.
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onions and garlic and fry until translucent.
Spread over the dough.
Mix the... - 41.6737
Pizza Hamburger Pie
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly toss beef with next four ingredients; press against sides and bottom of a 9-inch pie pan.
Spread tomatoes or sauce over meat, then sprinkle with the rest of the ingredients.
Bake 20 minutes.
Serve cut into wedges.
Makes 4... - 40.772
Duo Sausage Pizza
Prepare pizza crust according to package directions.
Roll or pat out to fit 12- or 14-inch pizza pan.
Crimp edges with fork; brush dough with olive oil.
Shake on half the grated cheese from mix package; cover with pizza sauce; top with circle of overlapping... - 40.5765
Bacon And Mushroom Pizza
1) Pre-heat an electric oven to 425°F or gas oven to Mark5
2) Prepare the dough as directed on the packet, and knead lightly until smooth.
3) Cut the dough into two equal parts.
4) Dust flour over the working table and roll out each piece of... - 39.5806
Chicken Pizza Muffins
1. On a baking tray, arrange muffins.
2. Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce on each.
3. Top each with equal amounts of chicken.
4. Sprinkle cheese and red pepper over the chicken
5. Just before serving, place under a broiler for 3 to 5 minutes until... - 39.5536
Hamburger Pizza Pie
Mix first 3 ingredients and pat into 12-inch pizza pan.
Mix.next 4 ingredients and spread on beef.
Arrange next 4 ingredients on beef in order given.
Sprinkle with oregano and grated cheese.
Bake in preheated very hot oven (450°F.) for about 15 minutes, or... - 39.2736
Pepperoni Pizza is a unique and winning pizza that is perfect for your weekend family dinner at home! Your family will love helping you with this wonderful Pepperoni Pizza. Try this excellent Pepperoni Pizza recipe. - 38.9017
Turkey And Mushroom Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
2) Over the pizza crust, spoon the tomato sauce, leaving a 1/2 inch border.
3) On top, add mushrooms, pastrami, peppers and oregano.
4) Place the crust on the bottom shelf of the oven and bake 10 to 12... - 38.7213
Sausage Kraut Pizza
This Sausage Kraut Pizza is the best thing that a famished soul can desire. Try out this rich veg meat garnished bread and let me know if you like it. your suggestionws for this Sausage Kraut Pizza are welcome. - 38.6095
Yogurt Chicken Pizza
Yogurt Chicken Pizza is an easy to cook recipe. Yogurt Chicken Pizza gets its taste from chicken mixed with yoghurts and topped with nuts. Yogurt Chicken Pizza is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 38.0316
Bacon And Clams Quick Pizza
1)In a large flat frying pan, fry bacon seasoned with oregano and pepper.
2)Place the pizza crust on top, when cooked ,flip over and add the onions, clams and tomato sauce and cook for 5... - 37.9557
Pepperoni Pizza Chili
Brown the ground beef with the onion in a large saucepan or Dutch oven, stirring until beef is crumbly; drain.
Stir in the kidney beans, pizza sauce, tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, pepperoni, bell pepper, pizza seasoning and salt.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat... - 37.6298
Char Grilled Pepperoni Pizza
If you love pizza, you are sure to go head over heels for this Char Grilled Pepperoni Pizza. This pepperoni variety packs in the richnes of tomato, cheese and seasonings. Just give this easy and yummy Char Grilled Pepperoni Pizza a try. - 36.9664
Mix meat, grated cheese, onion, olives, oregano, and tomato puree together.
Season with salt and black pepper.
Shape into 8 patties.
Broil on grid or under broiler (medium heat) about 10 minutes.
Turn; place slice of cheese and half tomato on each.
Cook a few... - 35.3677
This sausage pizza makes a sumptuous meal ! Try out this sausage pizza for your family meal this weekend and serve it up with your favorite sauces ! What do you think about this dish ? Your sugesstions are welcome ! - 34.8849
Pizza Hamburger Pie
Lightly toss beef with garlic salt, salt, pepper, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and mustard.
Press meat against sides and bottom of an 8- or 9-inch pie plate; spread tomato sauce over top surface.
Sprinkle with a little onion, oregano red pepper and... - 34.6977
Bacon And Onion Pizza
In large bowl, combine 3 cups flour, cheese, undissolved yeast and salt. Heat water and oil until very warm (125º to 130ºF); stir into dry ingredients. Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and... - 33.6537
Chicken Pizza Sandwiches
In 2-quart casserole, combine green pepper, onion, olive oil, red pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and fennel.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring after half the time.
Stir in tomato sauce and oliv - 33.4872
Sausage Pizza Bake
Brown sausage; pour off excess fat.
Add green pepper, onion, oregano, and dash pepper.
Stir in tomato sauce and 1/2 cup water.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Drain macaroni; mix into sausage with 2 tablespoons cheese.
Turn into 1 quart casserole.
Sprinkle remaining cheese... - 32.8705
Peperoni Pizzas is easy to make pizza recipe. Peperoni Pizzas gets its taste from pepperoni and cabonossi mixed with mushroom and cheese. Peperoni Pizzas is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 32.4895
Grilled Turkey With Vegetable Pizza
Thread turkey, zucchini, mushrooms, pepper and olives alternately on skewers; brush thoroughly with oil.
In small bowl, combine pizza sauce and basil.
Grill kabobs, on uncovered grill, over medium-hot Match charcoal briquets about 10 minutes, turning... - 31.8525
Double Sauced Chicken Pizza Bagels
1. Place bagel halves on microwavable plate.
2. Spoon 1 tablespoon pizza sauce onto each bagel half. Spread evenly using back of spoon.
3. Top each bagel half with 1/4 cup chicken. Spoon 1 tablespoon pizza sauce over chicken on each bagel half.
4. Sprinkle 2... - 31.4056
Chicken Pizza Burgers
Place chicken patties on microwave bacon rack or paper-towel-lined plate.
Microwave on HIGH, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes, or until heated through, rotating plate once.
Place bottom halves of buns on microwave-safe serving plate.
Spread each with about 1... - 31.2922
Beef And Mushroom Pizza Topping
In skillet cook ground beef till meat is browned; drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, mushroom stems and pieces, oregano, and salt.
Cover; simmer about 10 minutes.
Spread desired pizza crusts with meat mixture; top with green pepper slices and mozzarella... - 30.3383
1. Combine meat, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and egg. Divide mixture into four equal portions. Press each portion out on to small plate (base measure 15-16cm diameter)
2. Spread each pizza base with tomato paste. Distribute mushrooms,... - 30.3096
Southwest Chicken Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Place pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese evenly over crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border around edges. Top with chicken and next 3 ingredients. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese.
3. Bake at 450° for 8 to 10... - 29.6639
1. Place pizza on ungreased pizza pan or large cooky sheet. Cut the cheese slices into quarters; cut salami and sausages in half; slice the pepperoni into 18 rounds.
2. Arrange the cheese quarters alternately with salami halves, spoke-fashion, on top of pizza... - 29.2164
Try this delicious version of Lahmajoun. An easy to prepare non-vegetarian recipe, Lahmajoun is a dish that you would love to talk about with us! - 26.6269
Pepperoni Pizza Rounds
In a small bowl, stir together pepperoni, cheese, and chili sauce; blend well. (At this point you may cover and refrigerate for up to a week.)
Arrange 12 toast rounds in a circle on a flat 10 or 12 inch plate.
Spoon about 1 teaspoon pepperoni mixture on each... - 26.5689
Freezer Mix Pizza
Dip container of frozen mix into hot water just to loosen.
In 2 quart saucepan, heat frozen mix and remaining ingredients to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer, stirring frequently, until mix is thawed, about 20 minutes. - 25.3075
Extra Cheese And Chicken Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. Unroll dough and use your hands or a rolling pin to shape into a rectangle about 9x13 inches on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, then layer on tomatoes and chicken. Combine Parmesan cheese and oregano... - 25.2264
Make an easiest pepperoni pizza in a solar heater. Add lots of cheese and pepperoni slices and wait for the exciting pizza to bake. - 19.9789
Meat Pizza Recipes By Category