- » Meat Pinwheel
Meat Pinwheel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meat pinwheel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meat pinwheel recipes.
Bacon Cheddar Pinwheel Appetizers
In small mixing bowl combine flour, Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, onion flakes, salt, and pepper.
With pastry blender, or 2 knives used scissors-fashion, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal; add yogurt and mix thoroughly.
Form dough into a... - 38.9322
Ham Pinwheels is an delicious dish that will fit perfectly into your weekend luncheon menu. I pick this Ham Pinwheels recipe almost all the time. Try it! - 38.9318
1 Put bologna through the food chopper using medium blade.
2 Add in deviled ham and cheese spread.
3 Mix to blend well.
4 Cut the loaf of bread lengthwise into slices, a little less than 1/2" thick.
5 Remove the crusts.
6 Spread each slice... - 38.6989
Ham Pinwheel Ring
Lightly mix ham with condensed milk, relish, mustard, and parsley; set aside.
Prepare biscuit dough.
Roll into a rectangle about 1/4 inch thick on a lightly floured surface.
Spread ham mixture evenly over dough.
Starting with long side of dough, roll up and... - 38.4557
1) Under running water, wash the spinach leaves
2) Drain off any excess water
3) Wrap the leaves onto layers of absorbent kitchen towels
4) Place the leaves into the microwave and heat for about 60 seconds till wilted
5) Keep aside to... - 38.3848
Ham Stuffed Pinwheels
Place water in a small saucepan, and bring to a boil; remove from heat.
Dip each bread slice into hot water; remove and lay flat on wax paper.
Cover with wax paper, and set aside.
Combine ham and next 4 ingredients,- stir well.
Spread 2 teaspoons ham mixture... - 37.1755
Deviled Ham Pinwheels
Combine cheese, ham, catsup, onion, and olives; beat with electric mixer or rotary beater.
Slice bread lengthwise in 7 slices.
Spread about 1/4 cup of ham filling on each long slice of bread.
Roll up each slice starting from the narrow... - 35.7684
Bacon Cheddar Pinwheels
1. Heat the oven to 350Â°F
2. Unroll the dough and separate into tweo rectangles, press each into a rectangle of dimensions 12"X4" and press the perforations firmly to seal
3. Spread dressing over each rectangles, sprinkle bacon,... - 34.797
Pickled Ham Pinwheels
Have bakery cut bread into lengthwise slices 1/4 inch thick.
Trim crusts; flatten each slice to 1/4-inch thickness with rolling pin.
Spread each slice bread on one side with butter.
Combine deviled ham and relish; spread about 1/4 cup ham mixture on each... - 34.3194
Bacon Onion Pinwheels
Combine onion, margarine, bacon and parsley; mix well.
Separate dough into eight rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
Spread margarine mixture over dough.
Roll up each rectangle, starting at short end; cut into four slices.
Place on ungreased cookie... - 26.6915
1. Blend deviled ham, mushrooms, dill pickles, parsley and mustard in a small bowl.
2. Separate 1 package of the rolls into 4 rectangles; pinch dough at markings to seal. Spread each rectangle with 3 tablespoons of the ham mixture; starting at short end, roll... - 24.2427
1 Blend deviled ham, mushrooms, dill pickle, parsley and mustard in a small bowl.
2 Separate 1 package of the rolls into 4 rectangles pinch dough at markings to seal. Spread each rectangle with 3 tablespoons of the ham mixture; starting at short end, roll up;... - 23.5198
Meat Pinwheel Recipes By Category