- » Meat Piccata
Meat Piccata Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Meat Piccata recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Meat Piccata recipes.
Chicken Piccata In Broth
Chicken Piccata in Chicken Broth is a succulent Italian dish. Here is a quick video on how to make this delicious dish easily. Follow the recipe for ingredients and directions; have a look at the video for a quick short demo. It will shun away all your... - 65.904
1) Wash the rabbit and place on paper towels.
2) In a bowl, combine flour, salt, and pepper.
3) Lightly dust the meat in the flour.
4) In a Dutch oven, heat oil and butter.
5) Add in the rabbit and brown well.
6) Lower heat and pour in... - 40.8963
You May Also Like!
Easy Turkey Piccata
Lightly sprinkle the turkey with the pepper.
Add the oil to a large no-stick skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add the turkey and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
Turn the strips over and cook for 1 to 2 minutes more or until the turkey is no longer... - 27.725
The veal picatta is prepared with scallopines of veal. Simple and easy to prepare, the veal picatta is flavored with vermouth and lemon juice. Skillet cooked and finished with a simmer, the veal piccata is best garnished with slices of lemon. - 36.3255
Piccata Al Limone
Slice veal; combine with flour and pound with side of a cleaver.
In a frypan, put Planters Peanut Oil, Fleischmann's Margarine and beef stock.
Add the veal.
Add wine, salt and pepper to taste.
Cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until brown.
Garnish with 1/4... - 31.7624
Cut meat into strips about 1 1/2 inches wide and 3 inches long.
In a pie pan, mix flour, salt, and pepper.
Lightly dust meat with flour mixture.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
When butter sizzles, add veal,... - 34.9147
Chicken piccata is an Italian styled chicken recipe. Floured and cooked in butter, the chicken piccata is served with lemon slices cooked in the pandrippings with lemon juice and sprinkled with parsley. Served warm, it is tangy and has oodles of taste to it. - 36.6429
Herbed Veal Piccata
1. Pound veal cutlets between two sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut each cutlet in half. Season veal pieces with 3/4 teaspoon salt and lA teaspoon pepper. Dust lightly with flour; shake off excess.
2. In a nonreactive large frying... - 29.0987
1. With meat mallet or dull edge of French knife, pound cutlets to 1/8 inch thickness. On waxed paper, mix flour and 1 teaspoon salt; coat cutlets with flour mixture.
2. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot butter or margarine and 1/3 cup olive... - 28.5203
Elegant Chicken Piccata
Elegant chicken piccata is a cooked and baked chicken recipe prepared in Italian style. Coated with paprika seasoned flour, the chicken is browned and cooked with cream and sherried to taste. Baked with a topping of cheese, it comes out moist and indulgently... - 45.3901
1 Halve the shallots or quarter the onion. Cut the swordfish steaks into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
2 In a plastic or paper bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper, and shake to mix. Add the swordfish and shake to coat lightly. Remove the fish and set aside.
3 In... - 36.7171
Piccata Di Vitello Con Pepperoni Verde
Cut the veal into 8 pieces and pound into thin scaloppine.
Dredge lightly in flour seasoned with salt, pepper and oregano, then dip in beaten egg.
Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan and cook meat for 2 minutes each side, then remove and keep... - 34.6626