- » Meat Phyllo Roll
Meat Phyllo Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meat phyllo roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meat phyllo roll recipes.
Greek Style Sausage Roll
This greek style sausage roll is a pork sausage roll prepared with phyllo dough. Prepared with a cooked filling of sausage with onions and spinach with cheese and parsley for flavor, the phyllo dough layers are rolled and baked to a golden brown to serve. - 45.9212
Phyllo Wrapped Chicken
1. Defrost the Phyllo pastry in the refrigerator, overnight. Remove it to room temperature, 2 hours before cooking time.
2. On a meat board, slice the chicken breasts, diagonally, into 3 slices from each breast.
3. In a bowl, season the chicken... - 45.0702
Marinated Lamb Fillet With Spinach In Phyllo
Trim the lamb, cut into four pieces and score on both sides to allow the marinade to penetrate.
Mix the lemon juice and rind, garlic, mint and seasoning.
Put the meat into a shallow dish and pour the marinade over.
Leave for 2-4 hours at room temperature,... - 41.8298
Phyllo Sausage Log
Cook sausage and onion in a large skillet until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain off pan drippings.
Stir in cottage cheese, spinach, and mozzarella cheese; set aside.
Working one at a time, and keeping remaining phyllo covered, brush 1 sheet of... - 33.925
Phyllo Sausage Log
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a large skillet cook sausage and onion until meat is browned, stirring to crumble and drain off pan drippings.
3. Stir in cottage cheese, spinach and moz-zarella cheese and set aside.
4. Working one at... - 40.4648
Sage Flavored Chicken Pot Pie With Phyllo Crust
1. To make the phyllo pastry dough, in a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour with salt. Make a well in the center and pour in the oil.
2. Using your hand, mix while you pour in 1/3 cup of luke warm water and bring together into a ball.
3.... - 47.5562
Lebanese Meat Rolls
Expecting guests? Treat them to these yummy Lebanese Meat Rolls. The chef shares a detailed process to prepare this classic appetizer that is totally delicious. Watch the video to learn how you can replicate this recipe easily in your own kitchen. - 105.056
Melt the 4 tablespoons of butter in a heavy frying pan.
Add meat, onions, and garlic, and brown well, stirring constantly, until onion is slightly cooked and meat is well browned.
Add 1/4 cup of the water so that the meat will not stick to the pan.
Add the... - 44.6541
Smoked Salmon And Avocado Egg Rolls
When I go to Chinese restaurants I like to order egg rolls because they remind me of "Briwate". "Briwate" are the Moroccan egg rolls, they are shaped as cigars or triangles and they are filled with meat, chicken, vegetables, or any other filling. The last... - 134.335
Samosa, Sambusa or Sambuus whatever you call it, is found all over the world. There are more known in Indian but the truth is that there are favorite in Africa too, Countries like Kenya, Samalia, Tanzania and so on love these snacks. Here a simple recipe... - 114.845
Take 4 sheets of phyllo pastry, keeping remaining sheets covered with a damp towel.
Brush each sheet with melted butter and lay one on top of the other.
Mix walnuts, sugar, cinnamon, and clove.
Sprinkle some of the mixture evenly over the top buttered sheet... - 36.4252
Baked Crab Spring Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. In a preheated skillet over medium to medium-high heat saute pepper, celery, water chestnuts, and onion in oil for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Transfer to a bowl while veggies are still a little crunchy and combine... - 41.5077
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven or saucepot over medium-high heat, cook pork sausage meat until well browned, stirring frequently. With slotted spoon, remove sausage to large bowl.
2. In drippings remaining in Dutch oven, over medium heat, cook cabbage and onion... - 29.9767
Double Mushroom-sausage Strudel
To Make Filling: Place dried mushrooms and 1 1/2 cups water in a 4-cup microwavesafe glass measure.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%) for 2 to 4 minutes, or until very hot.
Remove and steep mushrooms at least 20 minutes.
Squeeze mushrooms, discarding... - 41.7232
Combine the softened butter, Monterey Jack cheese and Cheddar cheese in a bowl; mash together with fingers or a wooden spoon until mixture is a thick paste.
Divide the cheese mixture into four 3 inch long finger shaped logs.
Pound the chicken 1/4 inch thick... - 43.357
Combine nuts, cinnamon, clove, and sugar.
Take 1 sheet of phyllo pastry, keeping remaining sheets covered with a damp towel.
Brush the sheet with melted butter and cut in half.
Spoon some of the walnut mixture across one edge and fold ends over to keep... - 37.4591
Veal Asparagus And Mushroom Pie
Phyllo pastry, a paper-thin, crispy crust, is used in local forms all over the world.
In Austria it is the wrapping for apple strudel, in Egypt it has cream and dried fruits poured over it to make a calorie-laden pudding called Om Ali and in China it makes... - 39.4422
Baked Sweet Potato And Beef Fillo Tarts
Want to surprise your guests with an amazing dish that tastes and looks impressive but is actually very easy to make? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make fillo tarts that pack the flavors of sweet potatoes and beef. These... - 126.468