- » Meat Patty
Meat Patty Recipes
Meat patty is simply a patty that is filled with meat. A number of meat patty recipes are available and the end result is extremely different from one another. Some meat patty recipes result in a completely closed ... More »
How-to Make Chicken, Lamb And Beef Sliders
When you are craving for crispy, crunchy meat sliders, prepare these at your home with the help of this recipe. The recipe demonstrates the preparation of sliders using 3 different types of meat like chicken, beef and lamb; and in 3 different styles. You must... - 130.805
Hamburger For The Barbeque Grill By The Bbq Pit Boys
Beef burgers were never be so healthy and delicious than these barbecued ones. Check out this amazing video that shares a fantastic barbecue recipe that would surely impress you. Fabulous smoky flavor makes these burgers all the more appetizing. - 108.411
Paleo Beef Patty With Vegetables
Paleo Beef Patty with Vegetables is a great Paleo meal combo. Cooking in the coconut oil gives it that extra kick that you may enjoy. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Enjoy! - 100.977
Beef Pork Patties
Beef and pork cutlets get their special flavor from grated raw onion. The moist patties cook up quickly and make an excellent weeknight meal. Serve with a salad and buttered boiled or mashed potatoes. - 94.1246
Mini Beef Patties are simple to make especially at home. These cutlets are flavored and tastefully done! See the video on how to make them! - 68.0336
Clc Week 6/ww Weigh In #43
Hamburger pattie with spinach and little blue cheese but no bun, sounds great isn't it. Watch this excellent video that is good for the weight watchers who are looking for a small meal. This dish would surely turn out to be delicious and a nutritious healthy... - 62.7781
Turkey Patty Melt
1. In a medium mixing bowl, put together turkey, mushrooms, bread crumbs, egg white, mayonnaise, and Italian seasoning and mix well.
2. Roll the mixture and shape to form a patty.
3. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, grease with nonstick... - 50.2551
Corned Beef Patties
This Corned Beef Patties is quite popular with my friends and family. A great way to enjoy beef, this Corned Beef Patties is made very delicious with bacon drippings, tomato puree and pepper. I know it is mouthwatering, so why not just give it a try! - 47.2345
Hamburger Patties is one of those dishes that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Hamburger Patties will make you crazy for all your life!! - 46.6369
Chipped Beef Egg Patties
Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flour.
Add milk all at once, and cook, stirring constantly, till thickened.
Remove from heat.
Add chopped eggs, dried beef, and onion.
Chill mixture about 1 1/2 hours.
Blend beaten egg and milk.
Shape chilled... - 46.5995
Beef Eggplant Patties In Casserole
Try this alluring Beef Eggplant Patties In Casserole recipe. An easily prepared beef-eggplant recipe, this Beef Eggplant Patties In Casserole is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 45.7751
Spinach Soup With Lamb Patties
Spinach Soup With Lamb Patties is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. Try this Spinach Soup With Lamb Patties recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 45.5869
Corned Beef Patties
Soak 1/4, cup bread crumbs in the milk.
Cutoff any excess fat from the edge of the corned beef and discard.
Mash beef in a bowl with a fork, then add squeezed-out bread crumbs, 1 egg, the cheese and lemon rind.
With well floured hands, make patties... - 45.1082
Apple Beef Patties
1. In a bowl combine beef, rice, egg, Worcestershire sauce, water and salt.
2. Shape into 5 thick patties and place in shallow baking pan.
3. Drain 5 apple rings, reserving.1/2 cup syrup and press 1 ring onto each patty.
4. Bake uncovered at 350° for... - 44.1649
Mushroom Beef Patties
These Mushroom Beef Patties make a sumptuous meal. Try them out with some savory sauces. Your suggestions for these Mushroom Beef Patties are welcome. - 43.8769
Winter Casserole And Bacon Patties
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) In cold water, soak the bacon joints for about 4 hours. Strip the rind and remove the excess fat, if any. Cut the bacon into cubes.
3) In a pan, melt the dripping and brown the bacon... - 43.8504
Hamburger Patty Stew
Peel vegetables and slice into 1/4-in slices.
Form beef into 12 small flat patties.
In 2-qt casserole layer half of beef patties then half of vegetables, sprinkling layers with salt and pepper.
Press down into casserole.
Sprinkle with... - 43.8083
Lamb And Raisin Patties
Melt the butter in a frying-pan.
Stir in the flour to form a smooth paste, then gradually stir in the stock.
Bring to the boil, then cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, or until the sauce thickens.
Stir in the raisins, parsley and lamb and cook for 2... - 43.1652
Beef Patties Parmigiana
Mix meat, salt, and pepper.
Form into 4 patties.
Mix egg and milk.
Dip patties into mixture, then into crumbs.
Fry in butter in broilerproof skillet over medium heat until browned on both sides.
Pour tomato sauce over patties and top each with a slice of... - 43.1419
Beef Patties In Sauce
Mix together all ingredients except tomato sauce, garlic powder and cheese.
Shape into 8 patties.
Place in a 13x9x 2 inch glass baking dish.
Cover with a paper towel.
Microwave 10 to 14 minutes, giving dish a 1/2 turn during cooking.
Rearrange patties once... - 43.101
Bacon And Beef Patties
Bacon And Beef Patties has a simply yummy taste. Bacon And Beef Patties gets its taste from meat and eggs. Bacon And Beef Patties is served as patties across the globe. - 42.5661
Mushroom Beef Patties
Combine beef, crumbs, milk, Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, pepper and garlic powder; mix well.
Shape into three or four oval patties; cook on both sides until no longer pink.
In another skillet, cook the mushrooms and basil in 2 tablespoons... - 42.4673
1. Peel and chop the onion and tomatoes and keep aside.
2. Dice the potatoes.
3. To prepare the meat season it and bind with egg.
4. Make small rounds out of the meat mixture, toss in breadcrumbs, fry in dripping until brown and keep... - 42.1553
Avocado Beef Patties
Halve avocado lengthwise and remove pit; then peel.
Slice half the avocado and coat pieces with lemon juice; set aside.
In a bowl, mash remaining avocado half.
Stir in chili peppers, egg, onion, the 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice, garlic, and salt.
Add beef and... - 41.654
Deluxe Beef Patties
Combine egg, tomato juice, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, salt, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, pepper, and dash hot pepper sauce, Add meat; mix well.
Shape into 4 patties, each 3/4 inch thick.
Broil pat ties 3 inches from heat for 6 minutes; season with salt and... - 41.6177
Potted Turkey Patties
In small nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms and saute until softened, about 5 minutes.
Transfer mushroom mixture to a medium bowl and add... - 41.5806
These Meat Patties make a delicious snack! Don't forget to include these Meat Patties in your party menu as they are going to be a sure hit! Feel free to comment on this dish! - 41.3483
In a bowl, soak bread in milk.
Mix in eggs, lamb, salt and pepper.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Shape into 6-8 patties.
Wrap each one with a bacon slice.
Secure with a toothpick.
In a non stick frying pan, brown patties 5 minutes or so on both sides.
Keep... - 40.9862
Lamb Patties With Caribbean Barbecue Sauce
Thoroughly blend lamb, carrot, onion, egg, salt, pepper, and curry powder.
Shape into 4-6 patties.
Place on broiler pan.
Blend margarine and Kitchen Bouquet together.
Brush patties with half this mixture.
Place about 5 inches from broiler.
Broil about 5... - 40.3239
Lamb Patties With Summer Squash
Lamb Patties With Summer Squash has a great taste. The fresh marjoram leaves gives the fresh marjoram leaves a refreshing taste. - 40.2147
Deviled Beef Patties
Deviled beef patties are rich and savory beef patties made with a medly of seasonings. Spiced with chili sauce, the deviled beef patties are cooked on the grill and can be served as desired. - 40.136
Middle Eastern Lamb Patty Filling
Mix together lamb, cumin, onion, salt, egg, and bread crumbs.
Shape into balls, using 1/2 tablespoons for each; then flatten balls into 1/2-inch-thick patties.
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, brown lamb patties on both sides, without crowding,... - 40
Hibbyburgers For Bachelors
Add eggs to ground meat.
Add onion, green pepper and bread crumbs to mixture.
Add seasonings and spices to taste.
Mix well together.
Have charcoals red hot.
Initially sear hamburgers slightly on each side to keep juices... - 39.7519
Lamb Patties In Pita
In a food processor or blender, process the bread cubes in short bursts to make soft crumbs.
Transfer to a large bowl.
Add the lamb, onions, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon of the ground coriander, and the pepper, allspice, and garlic.
Form into 16 meatballs;... - 39.6315
Mexicali Beef Patties
Cut four 1/4-inch-thick slices from center of each onion and green pepper.
Set slices aside.
Dice remainder of onion and green pepper.
Combine diced onion, diced green pepper, ground beef, tomatoes, egg, corn flakes, salt, oregano, and chili powder in a large... - 39.6152
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients to thoroughly combine.
2) Prepare 4 patties out of the mixture.
3) Place inside broiler to broil for 7 to 10 minutes on each side.
4) Serve hot with salad and lime slices. - 39.2831
Barbecue Hamburger Patties
Barbecue Hamburger Patties brings a genuniely unique flavor of the beef. I found this dish simple and easy to cook and at the same time the result was extreemely tasty and filling. The Barbecue Hamburger Patties is clearly something we can easily cook at home. - 39.1073
Have the butcher grind the meats together twice.
Mix the onion with the meat.
Add the flour to the ground meat, and mix well an electric mixer can be used.
Gradually add the club soda, beating until the meat is light.
Last, add the egg, salt, and... - 39.0694
Corned Beef Patties
Mash the potatoes.
Add 2 tablespoons of the margarine.
Take out about half of the potatoes, mix with the flaked corned beef, onion, egg and seasoning.
Form into 8 flat cakes, coat with beaten egg and dry breadcrumbs and fry in the remaining 4 tablespoons... - 39.0404
Turkish Lamb Patties
Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Shape mixture into 4 (1-inch-thick) parties.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot.
Cook parties 5 minutes on each side or to desired degree of... - 38.7836
1) Combine the minced meat with mint and milk.
2) Season the mixture and divide into 8 patties in square shape.
3) Keep the patties in fridge to chill for at least 1... - 38.7039
Classic Deviled Beef Patties
Combine first 9 ingredients.
Shape into 4 patties.
Broil over medium coals, 10 minutes.
Turn and broil 5 minutes longer or till desired doneness.
Split buns in half.
Place over coals just till toasted. - 38.6236
Meat Patties is a unique dish that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Meat Patties recipe. - 38.4814
Savory Beef Patties
Mix ground beef, onion, salt and pepper.
Shape beef mixture into 4 patties, each about 1/2 inch thick.
Cook in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, turning frequently, until desired doneness, about 10 minutes for medium.
Remove patties; keep warm.
Drain... - 38.2981
Dinner Beef Patties
1) Skin onion and slice crosswise into 4 thick pieces.
2) Heat butter or margarine and sauté onion in it until lightly browned on bottom.
3) Toss carefully and then pour in water and brown sugar.
4) Simmer, covered for 10 minutes until... - 38.1649
Glorified Hamburger Patties
1. Preheat microwave browning grill on HIGH for 8 minutes.
2. Combine all ingredients; mix well. Shape into 6 patties, about 1/2 inch thick. Place on preheated grill.
3. Microwave for 4 minutes on HIGH. Turn patties over and continue cooking for 5 to 6... - 37.7936
Bacon And Potato Patties
1) Mash the potatoes well.
2) Blend the egg with mashed potatoes.
3) Season the mixture to taste.
4) Lightly fry the bacon then mix together the bacon and potatoes.
5) Shape the mixture into patties on a floured board.
6) Fry the patties... - 37.3295
Combine turkey and mushrooms in medium bowl.
Shape into 2 patties.
Preheat browning dish according to manu-facturer's directions.
Combine green onion and bread crumbs.
Dip patties into egg, then into bread crumbs and onion mixture.
Place butter in... - 37.0902
1. Mix the lamb with the seasoning and then divide the meat into 6 portions
2. Wrap a bacon slice around each portion and fasten it with a toothpick.
3. On a broiler pan, place the peas and the corn and place the meat on top of it. Broil on broiler... - 37.0023
Barbecued Beef Patties
1) In a bowl, mix beef, salt, and pepper.
2) Shape into 8 patties.
3) In Teflon-coated or lightly greased skillet brown beef on both sides.
4) Mix remaining ingredients. Spread the mixture over patties.
5) Boil the mixture and simmer for a few... - 36.5752
Grilled Beef Patties With Savory Sauce
Combine ground beef, seasonings and 1/2 cup water; form in patties.
Combine remaining ingredients in saucepan; simmer for 5 minutes.
Broil patties over hot coals, 3 inches from source of heat, for 5 min- utes; turn.
Spread sauce over patties; broil for 5 min-... - 36.2431
Turkey Patties And Vegetables
Mix ground turkey, bread crumbs, lemon juice, oil, salt, sage and pepper.
Shape mixture into 4 patties, each about 1/2 inch thick.
Heat margarine in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until melted.
Cook patties in margarine, turning once, until brown on both... - 36.2107
Broiled Beef Patties
1. In a bowl add mustard, onion, parsley, pepper and salt to beef.
2. Make 6 patties.
3. Preheat grill.
4. Brown patties on top of the grill for 20 minutes.
5. Serve broiled beef patties hot. - 36.1172
Apple Beef Patties
Combine first 5 ingredients, 1/2 cup water, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Shape into 5 thick patties; place in shallow baking pan.
Drain 5 apple rings, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
Press 1 ring onto each patty.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes.
Combine apple and... - 35.7295
Glazed Lamb Patties
Combine lamb, onion, salt, paprika and pepper; mix well.
Shape into 4 patties.
Brown on both sides in skillet, using oil if desired; drain.
Top patties with jelly; add water.
Simmer, covered, 15 to 20 minutes; turn occasionally to glaze patties.
TIPS:... - 35.2983
Barbecued Beef Potato Patties
Combine ground beef, potatoes, onions, green pepper, 1 3/4 teaspoons salt and pepper; shape into pat ties.
Combine dill pickle, pickle juice, catsup, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce and remaining salt in saucepan; simmer for 5 minutes.
Broil patties over hot... - 35.2096
Microwaved Hamburger Patties
Mix all ingredients.
Shape into 4 patties, about 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
Place in square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
If desired, brush each patty with additional catsup.
Cover loosely and microwave 5 minutes; turn dish one quarter turn.
Microwave until done,... - 35.0851
Tangy Lamb Patty
1 In a small nonstick skillet, add onion and cook, until lightly browned, stirring constantly.
2 In a small bowl, add the remining ingredients along with the browned onion and mix well.
3 Shape the mixture into a patty.
4 On a rack in the... - 35.08
Ground Lamb Patties With Vegetable Medley
? Place lamb, parsley, cayenne pepper, tarragon, garlic, salt and pepper in bowl; mix together until well combined. Shape into 4 patties.
? Heat half of oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add lamb patties and cook 10 to 12 minutes, turning over 4... - 34.9827
Savory Meat Patties
Melt 2 tablesp bacon fat, add onion, and simmer 3 min.
Mix all remaining ingredients, but 1 tablesp bacon fat and flour.
Add minced onion and fat remaining in pan.
Form into 10 thin patties, then dust with flour.
Brown slowly on all sides in... - 34.8002
Polynesian Lamb Patties
1. In a bowl, mix the meat with egg, salt, pepper and milk and divide into six equal portions
2. Form these portions into patties about the size of pineapple rings and and place the patties in a broiler, about four inches away from the heat source... - 34.7039
Parmesan Beef Patties
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
2. Combine all ingredients; mix well. Shape into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick. Place on preheated grill.
3. Microwave for 4 minutes on HIGH. Turn patties over and continue cooking for 3 to 4... - 34.1917
Mix the lamb, onions and wheat germ well together in a large bowl.
Add the egg, raisins and rest of ingredients.
Divide the mixture into four parts and with your hands, shape each into a thin pattie.
Fry or barbecue or broil them-6 mins. each side. - 34.1881
Frozen Hamburger Patties
In large bowl, combine beef, onions, green pepper (if using), egg, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and hot pepper sauce; with spoon or hands, mix just until combined.
Using ice-cream scoop or hands, divide mixture into 20 portions; shape each portion... - 33.7816
Beef Patties In Sherry Sauce
With wet hands shape meat into patties, and broil or fry until thoroughly brown on each side.
Hamburgers should be slightly pinkish inside for tenderness.
While they are cooking, melt butter or margarine in small pan, and add onions, mushrooms and... - 33.693
Combine beef, monosodium glutamate, salt, pepper, parsley, onion, cheese, and egg.
Mix well; shape into 16 small balls, flatten into patties.
Dip in egg, then in crumbs; cook on both sides in hot oil in skillet to desired degree of doneness.
Serve hot. - 33.648
Baked Liver Bacon Patties
Mix all ingredients except bacon.
Shape into 6 large patties.
Wrap a slice of bacon around each.
Arrange in a shallow oiled baking pan.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 30 minutes, or until bacon is crisp. - 33.5047
Filled Beef Patties
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing.
2. Meanwhile, dice egg; place in small bowl. Into bowl, tear bread in small pieces; add sour cream, paprika, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
3. In medium-sized bowl, mix ground beef, chili sauce, Worcestershire, dill, and 1/2... - 33.4327
Corned Beef Hash Patties
1. Heat the drippings, saute the onion in them 5 minutes. Mix with the corned beef hash.
2. Form into 6 patties and brown on both sides in a lightly greased skillet. Cover and leave over low heat.
3. Heat the White Sauce or Potato Soup. If the soup is used,... - 33.0719
Beef And Blue Patties
If you have had enough of those usual meat patties and is looking out for something exciting then give this Beef And Blue Patties a try. I bet, none of the beef patties you have tasted can beat this Beef And Blue Patties. - 32.9873
Surprise Beef Patties
Cook the bacon in a skillet until crisp, then remove and crumble.
Combine the beef, spinach, crumbs, garlic salt and pepper and shape into 4 oval patties.
Saute the onion in the drippings in the skillet, then remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Brown... - 32.8778
Meat Patties Parisienne
About 45 minutes before supper:
1. Combine chuck with salt, pepper, cornstarch, cream, and water. Mix in beets, onion, dill pickles, and capers. Divide meat mixture in fourths; gently shape and loosely flatten into thick patties, each 3 1/2 by 3/4 inch.
2. In... - 32.1592
Gourmet Beef Patties
Divide ground beef in 8 mounds.
Flatten each between squares of waxed paper to a little less than 1/2 inch.
Set half the patties aside for "lids." Combine cheese and pars ley.
Top remaining patties with Blue-cheese Filling, leaving 1/2 inch margin for... - 31.8308
Liver And Bacon Patties
Pour boiling water over liver in pan; simmer gently 5 min.
Remove liver and cool slightly.
Grind liver and onion together.
Mix with remaining ingredients except bacon.
Shape into 4 patties; wrap each with a slice of bacon.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from broiling... - 31.7138
Swift N* Savory Beef Patties
1. In a bowl, beat egg; stir in bread crumbs, half the onion, half the Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; mix in ground beef. Form into 4 patties, each 4 inches (10 cm) in diameter.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown... - 31.1359
Place all ingredients except butter and Worcestershire sauce in a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
Shape into patties.
Melt the butter in a skillet and add Worcestershire sauce.
Add the patties and cook for 5 to 10 minutes on each side. - 30.7631
Dill Lamb Patties
1 Place lamb patties in 2-quart (8 x 8) glass baking dish. Cover with wax paper.
2 Microwave for 15 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH). Drain. Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl and pour over patties. Recover and continue cooking for 4 to 5 minutes on 7 (MED.... - 30.5113
These Lamb Patties are out of this world ! Try out these peppered egg and lamb appetizers. Your suggestions for these Lamb Patties are welcome ! - 29.7751
Terrific Turkey Patties
1. In a bowl, beat egg; add bread crumbs, green onions, coriander, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Mix in chicken; with wet hands, shape into 5 patties, each 4 inches (10 cm) in diameter.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook patties... - 29.6316
Mix the ground beef and salt well, then press into thin patties which can be packed in jars without breaking.
Place the patties on a greased shallow baking pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until any red color has disappeared.
Pack the hot... - 29.5145
Beef Patties With Rice
Make meat into 4 patties, salt and pepper lightly.
Brown meat in skillet.
Add onion soup with water, uncooked brown rice and cover.
Turn heat low and finish cooking.
About 20 minutes.
Serves 4. - 29.2749
1. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
2. Shape into patties 1/2 to 1" thick.
3. Brown patties lightly on each side in melted fat in frying pan.
4. Reduce heat and cook 6-10 minutes on each side. - 29.2147
Beef Patties Dijonaise
1. In medium-sized bowl, mix ground beef with chervil and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Shape beef mixture into four 4-inch round patties.
2. Over high heat, heat 10-inch skillet until hot. Add patties and cook until browned on both sides, about 5 minutes for... - 29.0328
Dinner Beef Patties
1. Peel onion and cut crosswise into 4 thick slices. Saute in butter or margarine until lightly browned on bottom; turn carefully; add water and brown sugar; cover. Simmer 10 minutes, or just until tender; sprinkle with paprika. Keep hot while fixing and... - 28.9414
Ground Beef Patties
Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper and shape into 4 patties.
Coat patties on all sides with gravy mix.
Place patties in 2-quart baking dish.
Cook, covered, with wax paper, 4 minutes or until done.
Let stand 2 minutes to finish cooking. - 28.9354
Beef And Sprout Patties
Combine all ingredients, mixing by hand until you have a soft, moist, well-blended mixture.
Form into patties.
Broil or saute them according to preferred method of cooking. - 28.7112
Pljeskavica - Meat Patties
This recipe is a favorite of mine comes froma doctor with whom I worked in Sofya-Bulgaria.
Dr. Maja Bustrec, Sofya-Bulgaria, circa 1994 - 28.7098
Beef Heart Patties
Put heart and onion through medium blade of food grinder.
Then add salt and pepper, and mix together lightly with fork.
Form mixture into small meat patties.
Heat fat in skillet; then saute meat patties slowly in fat until they are well browned on both sides... - 27.2404
Lamb Patties With Plum Sauce
In 2-quart (8 x 8) baking dish, combine lamb, salt and pepper.
Shape into 4 patties and arrange in same baking dish.
Cook uncovered, 3 minutes.
Drain and turn patties; top with plum preserves and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Cook uncovered, 2 minutes or until... - 26.8467
Beef Patties In Soup
Mix the ground beef, egg, oats, salt and onion soup mix and shape into patties.
Brown on both sides in a skillet.
Blend the soup and milk and pour over beef patties.
Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes. - 26.8005
Baked Ground Beef Patties
Season ground beef with salt and pepper.
Shape into 1/4-lb.patties.
Coat patties with gravy mix.
Arrange in shallow baking dish.
Cover with wax paper and cook. - 26.3312
Lamb Patties With Vegetables
1. Mix lamb, garlic salt and pepper. Shape mixture into 4 patties, each about 1/2 inch thick.
2. Arrange patties in circle on rack in dish. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high 4 minutes.
3. Arrange vegetables on and around lamb; sprinkle with... - 26.2864
Ground Beef Patties
Shape meat into 4 patties about 3/4-inch thick.
Coat patties on all sides with dry gravy mix.
Place patties on rack in baking dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Cook on ROAST (7) for 5 to 6 minutes, turning dish once. - 25.7324
Beef Heart Patties
Grind heart and potatoes in blender.
Turn into bowl.
Add remaining ingredients, mix well and form into patties.
Broil on both sides. - 25.3595
Soy Meat Patties
Combine all ingredients except fat.
Mix well, and form into 4 patties.
For medium well-done patties, cook slowly in hot fat for about 5 min on each, side, or until nicely browned. - 25.2713
Crispy Ground Beef Patties
Ground Beef Patties is a mouth watering side dish. An easy to prepare Ground Beef Patties wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 24.3189
Ground Beef Patties
Form the ground beef into patties.
Wrap each patty in aluminum foil, pressing out air.
Pack in a top-opening carton.
Seal according to package directions and freeze immediately.
Patties may be removed as needed. - 23.3636
Parsley Lamb Patties
1. Preheat the broiler. Combine the lamb, salt, pepper, parsley, and lemon rind, and shape the mixture into 4 patties.
2. Broil for 5 minutes on each side for rare, 7 minutes for medium, and 8 to 9 minutes for well done. - 22.4853
Chili Lamb Patties
1. Place lamb patties in 1-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 10 minutes. Drain; turn patties over, and pour a mixture of remaining ingredients over top. Recover and continue cooking on ROAST for 4 to 5 - 21.543
Meat Patty Recipes By Category