- » Meat Patty
Meat Patty Recipes
Meat patty is simply a patty that is filled with meat. A number of meat patty recipes are available and the end result is extremely different from one another. Some meat patty recipes result in a completely closed ... More »
How-to Make Chicken, Lamb And Beef Sliders
When you are craving for crispy, crunchy meat sliders, prepare these at your home with the help of this recipe. The recipe demonstrates the preparation of sliders using 3 different types of meat like chicken, beef and lamb; and in 3 different styles. You must... - 148.33
Hamburger For The Barbeque Grill By The Bbq Pit Boys
Beef burgers were never be so healthy and delicious than these barbecued ones. Check out this amazing video that shares a fantastic barbecue recipe that would surely impress you. Fabulous smoky flavor makes these burgers all the more appetizing. - 127.143
Beef Pork Patties
Beef and pork cutlets get their special flavor from grated raw onion. The moist patties cook up quickly and make an excellent weeknight meal. Serve with a salad and buttered boiled or mashed potatoes. - 97.4247
Mini Beef Patties are simple to make especially at home. These cutlets are flavored and tastefully done! See the video on how to make them! - 69.6749
Winter Casserole And Bacon Patties
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) In cold water, soak the bacon joints for about 4 hours. Strip the rind and remove the excess fat, if any. Cut the bacon into cubes.
3) In a pan, melt the dripping and brown the bacon... - 43.5001
Middle Eastern Lamb Patty Filling
Mix together lamb, cumin, onion, salt, egg, and bread crumbs.
Shape into balls, using 1/2 tablespoons for each; then flatten balls into 1/2-inch-thick patties.
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, brown lamb patties on both sides, without crowding,... - 42.0002
1. Peel and chop the onion and tomatoes and keep aside.
2. Dice the potatoes.
3. To prepare the meat season it and bind with egg.
4. Make small rounds out of the meat mixture, toss in breadcrumbs, fry in dripping until brown and keep... - 41.509
These Meat Patties make a delicious snack! Don't forget to include these Meat Patties in your party menu as they are going to be a sure hit! Feel free to comment on this dish! - 39.3378
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients to thoroughly combine.
2) Prepare 4 patties out of the mixture.
3) Place inside broiler to broil for 7 to 10 minutes on each side.
4) Serve hot with salad and lime slices. - 38.469
Polynesian Lamb Patties
1. In a bowl, mix the meat with egg, salt, pepper and milk and divide into six equal portions
2. Form these portions into patties about the size of pineapple rings and and place the patties in a broiler, about four inches away from the heat source... - 36.9456
Meat Patties is a unique dish that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Meat Patties recipe. - 36.7123
Have the butcher grind the meats together twice.
Mix the onion with the meat.
Add the flour to the ground meat, and mix well an electric mixer can be used.
Gradually add the club soda, beating until the meat is light.
Last, add the egg, salt, and... - 36.5896
Savory Meat Patties
Melt 2 tablesp bacon fat, add onion, and simmer 3 min.
Mix all remaining ingredients, but 1 tablesp bacon fat and flour.
Add minced onion and fat remaining in pan.
Form into 10 thin patties, then dust with flour.
Brown slowly on all sides in... - 33.4295
Pljeskavica - Meat Patties
This recipe is a favorite of mine comes froma doctor with whom I worked in Sofya-Bulgaria.
Dr. Maja Bustrec, Sofya-Bulgaria, circa 1994 - 32.0352
Combine beef, monosodium glutamate, salt, pepper, parsley, onion, cheese, and egg.
Mix well; shape into 16 small balls, flatten into patties.
Dip in egg, then in crumbs; cook on both sides in hot oil in skillet to desired degree of doneness.
Serve with hot... - 31.641
Meat Patties Parisienne
About 45 minutes before supper:
1. Combine chuck with salt, pepper, cornstarch, cream, and water. Mix in beets, onion, dill pickles, and capers. Divide meat mixture in fourths; gently shape and loosely flatten into thick patties, each 3 1/2 by 3/4 inch.
2. In... - 31.1085
Soy Meat Patties
Combine all ingredients except fat.
Mix well, and form into 4 patties.
For medium well-done patties, cook slowly in hot fat for about 5 min on each, side, or until nicely browned. - 23.8399
Meat Patty Recipes By Category