- » Meat Nut Loaf
Meat Nut Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meat nut loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meat nut loaf recipes.
Pork Loaf With Pine Nuts
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In a bowl, combine all ingredients and shape into loaf.
– Place in a loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes. - 32.8252
Apricot And Walnut Meat Loaf
Cover apricots with lukewarm water and let stand for 30 minutes; drain.
Force apricots, raisins, and one-half of the orange rind through medium blade of food chopper.
Add enough boiling water to orange juice to make 1 cup and pour into ground fruit.
Mix in... - 45.6205
French Country-style Meat Loaf
Using a large frying pan over medium heat, saute onion in 2 tablespoons of the butter until limp; add mushrooms and remaining 1 tablespoon butter and saute just until butter-coated (about 1 minute).
Add brandy or Sherry and simmer 1 minute; let cool.Place in... - 41.6593
Super Meat Loaf
In a frying pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat; add the onion and cook, stirring until limp (about 5 minutes); turn into a large bowl.
Add to the bowl the bread crumbs, wine, salt, oregano, pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, chopped parsley, eggs, and ground... - 42.5515
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a bowl, soak bread crumbs in milk
3.Then add nuts, slightly beaten eggs and seasonings
4.In a greased bread pan, pour the mixture, set into pan of water
5.Bake in the oven for 40... - 39.5575
Pork And Peanut Loaf
Pork And Peanut Loaf is a tasty and unique dish that I prepare whenever the family is going camping or on a picnic! It is of no surprise that the Pork And Peanut Loaf is my families favorite Meat Loaf. For all meat lovers like me, this recipe is a must try! - 39.0292
Soy Bean And Nut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grind the beans through a meat grinder and mix with the pecans, almonds, sesame seeds, and flax seeds.
3. Heat the oil and saute the celery and onions until tender. Add to the bean mixture with the remaining ingredients.... - 33.8856
Fruit & Nut Baked Chicken
1. Sprinkle chicken pieces on both sides with salt. Place skin side up in single layer in shallow 2-quart casserole.
2. Mix together pineapple and remaining ingredients; spoon over chicken. Bake uncovered in moderate oven (350°) for 1 hour and 15 minutes. - 21.3708
1. Mix the chick-peas and rice together in a large bowl. Trim and cook the fresh spinach in just the water clinging to the leaves. Drain well and squeeze dry. (Squeeze any extra liquid from the thawed frozen spinach and add to rice mixture.)
2. Heat the oil... - 33.2157
Grilled Chicken Rolls With Tibetan Rice
1. Wash and dry chicken; cut out any small rib bones and breastbones so breasts will lie flat, butterfly style. Shake in mixture of flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg in paper bag to coat well.
2.Beat egg with water in pie plate; place ground cashew nuts in... - 31.9416
Baked Noodles And Chicken
1. Cook noodles, following the label directions; drain well. Place in a refrigerator-to-oven baking dish, 13x9x2.
2. Season chicken with 1 1/2 teaspoons of the salt, rosemary and pepper. Brown, part at a time, in butter or margarine in a large frying pan;... - 33.495
Mince Nut Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2 Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
3 In large mixer bowl, sift flour, sugar, soda, and salt together.
3 In medium bowl, add mincemeat, 1/2 cup water, the cooled Crisco, molasses, and egg.
4 ... - 47.0468
1. In a large saucepan, saute rice in butter or margarine, stirring often, just until it is golden.
2. Stir in onion, chicken broth or bouillon cubes and water; heat to boiling, crushing cubes, if using, with a spoon; cover. Simmer 20 minutes, or until rice... - 25.3368
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan with shortening.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together.
3. Combine eggs and milk and add to flour mixture. Add nuts, stir in the cooled, melted butter, shortening or... - 35.2835
Pineapple Nut Bread
Sift flour, measure, then sift again with sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt into a mixing bowl.
Stir in cereal, beaten egg, pineapple, and melted butter, and mix just until blended.
Fold in nut meats.
Turn into a greased 9 by 5-inch loaf pan.
Bake in a... - 39.288
Sour Cream Nut Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, soda and spices. Mix the ingredients together to ensure that the baking soda is well combined.
3. Beat the egg till it forms soft fluffy yellow ribbons.
4.... - 44.7381
Bran Banana Nut Bread
Work the shortening with a spoon until fluffy and creamy; then add the sugar gradually, while continuing to work with a spoon until light.
Add egg and beat well.
Add the bran, bananas, and the vanilla.
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and soda; add... - 36.1348
Banana Nut Coffee Cake
1. Grease and flour a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
2. Heat oven to 32S°F.
3. Beat butter, brown sugar and white sugar until blended smoothly.
4. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
5. Separately, sift flour, soda and salt together. Add to the beaten mixture in small... - 39.4749
Date Dessert Loaf
Pour water over dates.
Sift flour, soda and salt together and add walnut meats.
Beat egg and beat in sugar.
Add butter and vanilla.
Stir into date mixture and add flour and nuts.
Turn into buttered loaf pan and bake in slow oven (250°F.) 1 1/4 hours.
Serve... - 40.8162
Circle Sandwich Loaf
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine in large mixing bowl sugar, shortening, salt and milk.
Cool to lukewarm.
Blend in yeast and egg.
Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough.
Knead on floured surface just until smooth and satiny, 2 to 3 minutes.
Place in... - 40.7107
Baked Stuffed Kibbi Loaf
With a little of the ghee, thoroughly grease a 12 in (30 cm) square baking tray.
With wet hands smooth half the kibbi mixture into the tray, covering the bottom completely with a 1/2 in (1.5 cm) thickness.
Spread the filling evenly over the kibbi on the tray,... - 25.0587
Tuscan Beef Loaf
1. Combine beef, seasoning mix, crumbs, milk, eggs, oregano, 1/8 teaspoon of pepper, fennel seeds, parsley and pine nuts in a large bowl. Mix well. Pack firmly into a lightly oiled, 6-cup ring mold; turn out on shallow baking pan.
2. Bake in a moderate oven... - 32.5398
Confetti Nut Bread
Beat egg; gradually add sugars.
Stir in salad oil.
Sift flour and measure.
Reserve 1/4 cup flour to mix with fruit and nuts.
Sift remaining flour again with baking powder, salt, and soda.
Add water alternately with dry ingredients to egg mixture.
Add fruit... - 46.2824
Spinach Filled Mediterranean Meat Roll
In small skillet over medium-high heat, cook 1/2 cup onion in oil for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Add 1/4 cup pine nuts and garlic.
Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until garlic is browned.
Reduce heat to medium.
Stir in spinach and... - 44.7612
Prune Nut Bread
Cut prune meat from pits with a sharp knife or kitchen scissors.
Add enough hot water to the orange juice to make 1 cup of liquid.
Pour over the prunes.
Add the orange rind and let stand while preparing the remainder of the batter.
Sift flour, measure and... - 43.6928
All-meat Pate De Campagne
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C, 10 mins before baking.
Using the back of a knife, stretch each rasher of streaky bacon.
Line a 3 lb/1.5 kg terrine or loaf tin with streaky bacon, arranging it widthways across the tin and overlapping each... - 44.0539
Brown Nut Bread With Honey Glaze
Mix dry ingredients well.
Blend molasses with milk and mix into dry ingredients.
Grease 1 loaf pan and pour in mixture.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 45 minutes or until done.
Just before taking out, glaze top with 1 tablespoon honey mixed with 1 tablespoon... - 35.7936
Everyday Nut Bread
1. Grease two 9-inch X 5-inch X 3-inch loaf pans with butter or oil and dust it with a little of the flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a large-size mixing bowl or in a food processor bowl, sift the flour... - 44.7332
Cranberry Nut Bread
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Put cranberries through coarse blade of meat grinder and mix with 1/4 cup sugar.
Sift remaining sugar with flour, baking powder, and salt; mix in nuts and orange rind.
Lightly beat egg with milk and melted butter and stir into flour... - 41.5342
This nut cake is a vanilla flavored cake made with chopped nut meats. Prepared with cake flour and eggs, along with milk and sugar, the nut cake comes out moist and delicious from the oven. I love to serve it with some whipped cream on top of the slices. - 45.574
Brazil Nut Pudding
Cream butter and sugar together until fluffy.
Add egg yolk, apples, dates and Brazil nuts.
Mix and sift flour, baking powder and salt.
Add alternately with coffee to first mixture.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg white.
Turn into buttered loaf pan, small ring... - 45.825
Mushroom Onion Noodles Wit Pistachio
1. Cook noodles, following the label directions; drain. Combine with onions and 1 can of the mushroom soup in a greased shallow 12-cup baking dish; sprinkle with peas.
2. While noodles cook, pull skin from chicken breasts; cut each in half. Arrange in a... - 23.8554
Fruited Chicken Pinwheels
Mix all ingredients, except last 2.
With knife, trim crusts from bread and cut loaf in six 3/4-inch lengthwise slices.
Flatten each slice with rolling pin until pliable enough to roll up loosely.
Spread each slice with a rounded 1/3 cup chicken spread... - 34.1177
Terrine Maison With Cumberland Sauce
Terrine Maison With Cumberland Sauce is an excellent dish for your weekend luncheons. This mouthwatering and succulent meat preparation is incomparable. Try this wonderful Terrine Maison With Cumberland Sauce recipe. - 45.0542
Mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and milk powder.
Mix the orange juice, oil, and water.
Add the honey and egg to the liquid.
Stir the liquid ingredients into the dry mixture.
Add the nuts and berries and fold together.
Pour into an oiled loaf pan.
Bake at... - 42.4856
Blend the 8 cups flour and butter as if you were making pie crust.
Dissolve yeast in the warm water.
Combine flour and butter mixture, milk, yeast, eggs, and sugar.
Set in a warm place to rise until about double in bulk (will take about 2 hours).
Then add... - 42.4515
Galantine Of Veal
First make the stuffing. Mix ham and pork together. Cook onion in , butter until soft and add to meat mixture with breadcrumbs. Add egg and seasoning, mix well and add pistachios. Spread stuffing on cut surface of veal, roll up and tie securely or sew with... - 30.12
Pork, Nectarine And Pistachio Terrine
Put the pork fillet, garlic, the leaves from a thyme sprig and the brandy in a bowl, cover and leave to marinate overnight in the fridge
Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Line a 1kg terrine mould or loaf tin with tinfoil, put another sprig of thyme in... - 29.6166
Devilicious Patio Platter
1. Prepare a mixture of deviled ham with nuts and chili sauce.
2. Cut bread into slices and spread cheese spread and deviled ham mixture on each of the two slices. Shape into sandwiches and reform the loaf.
3. Arrange on a wooden board, place... - 38.6451
Saute the mushrooms in the margarine until liquid evaporates.
Chill and mix with the meat spread, and enough mayonnaise to moisten.
Soften the pimento cheese and add the onion juice and nuts.
Drain the tuna and add celery, lemon juice and mayonnaise to... - 38.4144
Smorgasbord Party Pinwheel
Butter the giant bread slice.
Blend cream cheese and Roquefort until soft; divide in half.
To one part add nuts and onion; spread this evenly over the bread and crusty edge.
Press potato flakes around the side.
Moisten remaining cheese with a little cream;... - 46.7901
Sun Dried Tomato And Basil Chicken Pate
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Lightly coat the inside of a small loaf pan (about 7 1/2 x 3 1/2 x 2 inches) with olive oil nonstick cooking spray.
In a food processor or blender, process the chicken with the remaining pate ingredients, pulsing on and off until... - 43.2202
Pour boiling water over chopped, uncooked prunes; add soda, and allow to stand.
Mix butter, sugar, and egg thoroughly; stir in vanilla.
Sift flour, measure, and sift again with baking powder and salt.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with water from... - 40.7251
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Grease a 4 by 8 inch loaf pan with the butter or margarine.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder, soda and salt together.
3. Cream the butter, margarine or shortening, add the sugar and beat thoroughly. Add the egg.
4.... - 39.2232
The paradise pudding is a flavorful and delicious pudding made with marshmalllows, cherries and blanched almonds. With added crushed macaroons and nuts along with whipped cream, the paradise puding is a frozen dessert. - 42.7434
Christmas Pudding Candy
Cook sugar, cream, and butter to a soft ball.
Beat until creamy then beat in fruit and nuts.
If coconut is coarse, grind it.
When well mixed, roll as for meat loaf.
Wrap in wet cloth, then in wax paper and put away to ripen two weeks, or longer, in... - 39.7831
Line a 7" x 3" loaf pan or ovenproof terrine with bacon, letting bacon ends extend over side; set.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large bowl, combine eggs, allspice, thyme, salt, pepper, marjoram, garlic and onions.
Stir in ground chicken or... - 44.4046
Apricot Orange Bread
1. Grease and flour a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
2. Soak apricots for 30 minutes in just enough water to cover them.
3. Squeeze juice from orange, reserving rinds. Put juice in a measuring cup, and add enough boiling water to fill the cup.
4. Scrape rinds free... - 44.9325
Frosted Applesauce Cake
Put shortening, sugar, and raisins into hot apple sauce.
When cool, add spices, salt, flour, and soda.
Mix, then add chopped nuts.
Turn into greased bread pan (loaf) for loaf cake or 9" x 9" cake pan and bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.
Cover with the following... - 34.9193
Chicken And Veal Terrine
1) Prepare the bacon by removing the rind.
2) Take a loaf pan, to arrange bay leaves nicely by following any decorative pattern. Use some of the bacon, to line the base and sides of the loaf pan.
3) In a medium bowl, combine minced... - 45.0565
French Bread Stuffing
Tear the French bread into small pieces; you should have about 3 quarts.
Add the nut meats, salt, and coriander.
Combine the butter with sherry and add to the bread; toss with a fork. - 23.5554
Cook the cherries in the water, sugar and lemon juice, simmering until the syrup thickens.
Cut the bread into half-inch squares.
Place on a serving platter.
Cover with the cherries and syrup.
Season the meat with the salt and pepper and form into... - 35.2514
Spiced Cherry Cake
Cream sugar and shortening; add eggs.
Add sifted dry ingredients, alternately with milk.
Add lemon extract.
Stir in nuts and fruit.
Bake in large loaf pan at 350 degrees until it tests done. - 42.3548
Cut a thick slice from the top of the loaf and reserve.
Excavate most of the crumb from the loaf as neatly as possible, making even, sharp corners and leaving as thin a crust as you can manage.
Do not take the crumb from the lid at this stage.
Melt the butter... - 46.5627
Country Style Terrine
Country Style Terrine is a simply delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting baked recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 41.4594
Bishop's Cake Devereux
Combine eggs and sugar; beat well.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Cut chocolate into size of lima beans.
Add with nuts and fruits to flour mixture.
Fold into egg mixture.
Pour into 9 1/2 x 5 1/2 x 2 3/4-inch greased loaf pan with bottom lined with waxed... - 34.743
Mcllwain's Frozen Fudge Cake
Line refrigerator tray or loaf pan with vanilla wafer crumbs.
Sift 1 box of sugar and the salt into large mixing bowl.
Stir in beaten egg, vanilla, and melted chocolate.
Add small amount of cream or milk and sift in extra powdered sugar until mixture is the... - 36.9679
Duchess Spice Cake
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly grease a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
Sift together the flour, salt, soda and spices; set aside.
Cream the butter, adding the sugar gradually; blend well.
Add the eggs.
Stir in the sifted dry ingredients alternately with... - 43.475
Apple Bread is a delicious side dish which I always crave for. Try this Apple Bread; I bet, you will surely get a lot of compliments for this. - 40.3085
Blue Ribbon White Bread And Rolls
Mix all liquid ingredients, sugar and salt.
Mix in 5 cups of flour and put one cup on bread board.
Pour out dough and knead until firm and springy.
Let rise until double or put into refrigerator to be used within next few days.
This makes three portions.
One... - 41.4729
Canapes are ideal to serve with pre-lunch or pre-dinner cocktails.
Remove the crusts from the bread, spread with butter and cut each slice into three.
Use any of these toppings: A slice of cheese and hard-cooked egg garnished with a walnut.
Slices of salami... - 31.886
Preheat your oven to 350Â°F.reserve half of the breast meat for later.
Add the remaining pheasant meat, ground veal, pork fat, and eggs to the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel chopping blade and pulse until a somewhat smooth texture is... - 45.1574
Homemade Oatmeal Bread
Soften yeast in the 1/2 cup warm water and set aside.
Bring the 2 cups of water to a boil and gradually pour in rolled oats, stirring constantly for 1 minute; add molasses, the butter, and salt; stir until butter is melted.
Stir in the 1/2 cup cold water and... - 43.8055
Carrot And Spinach Striped Pate
Bring water and oil to boil over medium heat in small saucepan.
Remove from heat.
Combine gelatin and flour in small bowl.
Add to water and stir until smooth.
Blend in milk.
Return to heat and stir until mixture comes to boil and thickens.
Freeze until just... - 44.9102
Terrine Of Venison Campagne
Combine venison, veal and Cognac in large bowl and let stand at room temperature for about 1 hour.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
Add shallot, onion, bay leaves, garlic, herbs and spices and saute until vegetables are... - 43.3472