- » Meat Loaf Sandwich
Meat Loaf Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meat loaf sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meat loaf sandwich recipes.
Meat Loaf Sandwiches With Spicy Sauce
In skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion and garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in bowl, combine meat, eggs, bread crumbs, tomato juice, parsley, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, hot pepper sauce and pepper.
Mix in onion mixture.
... - 43.7876
Spicy Meat Loaf Sandwiches
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In large bowl combine chuck, rolled oats, egg, salt, pepper, 1/2 cup chili sauce, cheese, Worcestershire, onion, and pickle juice. Pack into 2 empty 1-pound 4-ounce cans (each about 2 1/2 cup capacity).
3.... - 39.8007
Hot Meat Loaf Sandwiches
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Combine the beef, monosodium glutamate and bread in bowl, then stir in the soup and mix well.
Shape mixture into four 1/2-inch thick oval patties and place on a baking sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Spread the cut surfaces of buns... - 30.6731
You May Also Like!
Souper Meat Loaf Sandwich With Golden Mushroom Dip
Combine soup and water.
Heat; stir now and then.
Mean while, arrange meat loaf on 4 slices toast.
Spread lightly with catchup; top with toast.
Cut each sandwich into bite-size pieces.
Pour soup into bowls.
With fork, dunk pieces into hot soup.
Provide spoons... - 30.0441
Meat Loaf Meltwich
Spread chili sauce on bread.
On four slices, place meat loaf and cheese; top with remaining bread.
Wrap each sandwich in paper napkin; arrange on oven tray.
Cook at MEDIUM 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until heated through. - 26.3063
Campbell's Savory Petite Meat Loaf Sandwiches
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine beef mince, bread crumbs, egg, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, half quantity tomato soup and onions. Mix well and place in a 8 inch x 4 inch baking pan.
3. Bake in... - 44.3287
Meat Loaf Meltwich
1. Lay 4 slices of bread.
2. Apply chili sauce on one side of the bread.
3. Place meat loaf and cheese on each bread.
4. Top a slice of bread on each to form a sandwich.
5. Using paper napkin, wrap each sandwich.
6. On a glass oven... - 40.0895
Loaf Sandwiches With Bacon & Ham
Combine margarine and garlic powder in small bowl; set aside.
Make 6 diagonal cuts at equal distances along loaf of bread, cutting 3/4 of the way through loaf.
Spread margarine mixture on cut sides of bread.
Evenly distribute ham and cheese among cuts.
Place... - 36.4421
Eat One, Freeze One Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a large bowl mix first 11 ingredients.
3. Divide the mixture and shape into two loaves.
4. Arrange in an ungreased shallow baking pan.
5. Bake 350° for 45-50 minutes.
6. Cool the loaf; wrap and freeze... - 45.743
Party Sandwich Loaf
Party Sandwich Loaf is one of the recipes I am known for. I love preparing this just for the multitude of accolades that flow in. This Party Sandwich Loaf is pretty easy to prepare too, why donâ€™t you give it a try! - 44.7381
Harlequin Sandwich Loaf
1. Make the four fillings, refrigerating. Prepare pimento and green-pepper strips; refrigerate.
2. With sharp knife, cut all crusts from bread. Then lay loaf on side and cut it lengthwise into 4 slices, each 1/2 inch thick, using ruler as a guide... - 38.3408
Big Wheel Sandwich Loaf
Big Wheel Sandwich Loaf is layered sandwich. The first layer has horseradish with beef, second layer consist of mayonnaise and cheese, ham and mustard goes in in third layer, fourth layer is got bacon and tomatoes, fifth and the last layer is got cheese. Big... - 44.7232
Hot N Zippy Sandwich Loaf
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Carefully trim crust from top of bread.
At equal intervals make 6 diagonal cuts from top of loaf almost through to bottom.
Place loaf on lightly greased baking sheet.
Mix butter, onion, mustard, poppy seed, lemon juice and cayenne... - 42.8007