Italian Bread Crumb
- » Meat Loaf Italian Bread Crumb
Meat Loaf Italian Bread Crumb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meat loaf italian bread crumb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meat loaf italian bread crumb recipes.
Meat Loaf Lineup
This Meat Loaf Lineup makes a very satiating meal ! Try out this oven heated meat loaf and cheese sandwich with seasonings and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Meat Loaf Lineup are welcome ! - 46.9019
Italian Meat Loaf
This Italian Meatloaf is yummy ! Try out this Italian Meatloaf for dinner and tell me if you like it ! - 30.4192
Italian Cheese Stuffed Meat Loaf
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Spray a 9" x 5" loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
In large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, eggs, garlic, salt, pepper and 1/2 cup of the pizza sauce. Mix... - 37.877
Italian Meat Loaf
1) In a bowl, place together beef, rye bread, onion, parsley, cheese, egg and seasoning.
2) Knead lightly to form into a round loaf.
3) Put the loaf in the slow cooker on a trivet or small rack.
4) Put the lid on and simmer for 6 to 8 hours.
5) In a... - 41.7419
1. Melt butter or margarine in skillet; saute zucchini and onion until tender. Chop 2 of the canned tomatoes; add to zucchini mixture. Cool the entire mixture slightly.
2. Combine zucchini mixture, meat-loaf mixture, bread crumbs, eggs, milk, salt, pepper,... - 31.5586
Italian Meat Loaf
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a large bowl, stir together the egg whites, garlic, basil, salt, rosemary and red pepper.
Then stir in the apples, onions and bread crumbs.
Add the turkey and mix until well combined.
Spray a 7 1/2" X 3 1/2" X 2" or 8" X 4" X 2"... - 44.6892
Italian Meat Loaf
1) Mix together all ingredients.
2) In a loaf-shaped baking dish, put the mixture or place it in a 2-quart casserole by figuring into a loaf by hand.
3) Cook for 12 to 14 minutes on Medium for a 1-pound meat loaf and for 20 to 22 minutes for a 2-pound... - 34.4337
Meat Loaf Bologna-style
Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Remove crust from bread.
Tear bread into pieces.
Combine bread and milk in a small bowl and squeeze together into a soft pulp.
In a large bowl, combine beef, bread-milk mixture, eggs, pancetta, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg and salt and... - 40.7855
Florentine Meat Loaf
1.In a pan, put ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, mushrooms, oats, onions, tomatoes, brown sugar, milk or cream, lemon, basil, salt and pepper and stir well.
2.Transfer the mixture to a glass loaf pan and add a sprinkling of paprika.
3.Let the... - 40.4365
Mozzarella Meat Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â° F.
2) Cut two pieces of waxed paper about 15 inch in length.
3) In a large bowl, mix the beef, crumbs, egg, onion, salt and oregano together.
4) Stir in 3/4 cup tomato sauce, keep aside.
5) In the center of... - 44.9516
Tuscan Meat Loaf
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
With the hands work the meat with the bread crumbs, milk, egg, salt, parsley, fennel seeds, black pepper, paprika, ordgano and basil.
Cook the onion and garlic in the butter until golden brown.
Blend with the meat... - 31.7423
Ravioli Stuffed Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine all ingredients except ravioli in a bowl and mix well.
Place 1/3 of the beef mixture in a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan and add 1 can ravioli.
Repeat layers, ending with beef mixture and press down firmly.
Bake for 1 hour. - 29.8233
Barbecue Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine meat, 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, onion, bread crumbs, egg whites, and pepper in a large bowl.
Shape mixture into a 7x5 inch loaf on a rack in a roasting pan.
Spread remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce over loaf.
Bake at 375... - 33.6366
Cheese-filled Meat Loaf
The cheese filled meatloaf is a cheese and meat layered loaf that can be microwaved for a quick meal. Made with hamburger meat and breadcrumbs flavored with pizza sauce and garlic, the meat is layered with cottage cheese along with veggies like mushrooms and... - 44.798
Meat Loaf Potato Surprise
In a bowl, combine crumbs, broth, egg and seasonings; let stand for 2 minutes.
Add the beef and mix well.
On a piece of waxed paper, pat meat mixture into a 10-in.square.
Combine hash browns, cheese, parsley and onion salt; spoon over meat.
Roll up,... - 41.6648
Rolled Veal Italian Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together except the cheese and mushrooms.
3) On a 24 x 12-inch wax paper, shape the meat mixture into a 20 x 9-inch rectangle, about 1/2 inch thick.
4)... - 45.4283
Pizza Meat Loaf Dinner
Combine the first seven ingredients.
Shape into an oval with wet hands and roll the meat shape in the crushed flakes.
Centre in a large greased bake dish or covered roast pan.
Dry prepared vegetables and toss with the fat.
Arrange around the... - 43.447
Meat Loaf Sandwiches With Spicy Sauce
In skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion and garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in bowl, combine meat, eggs, bread crumbs, tomato juice, parsley, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, hot pepper sauce and pepper.
Mix in onion mixture.
... - 42.8287
Italian Skillet Meat Loaves
Combine egg, bread crumbs, milk, instant minced onion, parsley flakes, garlic salt, and pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Divide mixture in half.
Shape each portion into a little meat loaf around a stick of cheese.
In a small skillet brown the loaves on all... - 45.9273
Individual Meat Loaves
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together and mix thoroughly.
3) Shape the beef mixture into six individual loaves.
4) Wrap the loaves in freezer paper and freeze until needed.
5) Unwrap and... - 41.3933
Sausage Stuffed French Loaves
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Trim off the ends of the loaves, and reserve the ends.
3) Using the fingers hollow out the loaves.
4) In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, process the soft bread to coarse crumbs.
5) In a heavy... - 47.0818
Tuscan Beef Loaf
1. Combine beef, seasoning mix, crumbs, milk, eggs, oregano, 1/8 teaspoon of pepper, fennel seeds, parsley and pine nuts in a large bowl. Mix well. Pack firmly into a lightly oiled, 6-cup ring mold; turn out on shallow baking pan.
2. Bake in a moderate oven... - 30.2972
Skewers Of Meat Sicilian Style
Salt and pepper the meat; add the parsley and basil.
Mix well and form into 1 1/2-inch [4-cm.] round patties.
Cut the cheese and the bread into round slices, or medallions, of the same size.
On skewers, place in turn a medallion of bread and one of cheese,... - 35.8225
Frank And Burger Loaf
About 1 hour and 45 minutes before serving: Cut thin slice from top of bread.
Carefully scoop out enough crumbs from center to make 2 cups, loosely packed.
Set bread shell and top aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In large bowl, combine crumbs, milk and egg; let... - 47.2079
This beef tofu loaf is a vegetable filled loaf made with ground beef. Herbed with oregano and parsley, this beef and tofu loaf is quite filling and has the goodness of tofu. Served with fresh veggies of choice, the beef tofu loaf is quite savory. - 44.358
Sausage & Pepper Loaf
In nonstick 12 inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
Add red peppers and onion and cook until tender and lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add garlic; cook 1 minute, stirring.
Set vegetables aside to cool slightly.
Preheat... - 42.2209
Easy Italian Meatloaf
Put this on the dinner table and you'll never hear “Not meatloaf again!” This is one of the easiest Italian meatloaf recipes, with no muss and no fuss. This is one meatloaf recipe that you must add to your weekly dinner recipes. - 137.645
1. Finely chop the garlic and keep it aside.
2. Slice the purple onions into rings.
3. In a large bowl combine the ground meat with breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, eggs, garlic, fresh parsley, fennel seeds and season it with sea salt and... - 87.802
Spaghetti With Meatballs - Italian
Prepare a rich first course beloved by kids and adults: spaghetti with meatballs, one of the most representative dishes of Italian cuisine abroad. - 0
Crumbled Chicken With Spaghetti
1. Combine chicken, onion, 1 teaspoon of the salt, peppercorns and enough water to cover in a kettle. Heat to boiling; cover. Cook 40 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle. Strain broth into a 4-cup measure and... - 36.604
Chicken Sausage Terrine
Partially cook bacon on paper plate, covered with paper toweling, at HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Lay bacon lengthwise in 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf dish.
Grind chicken, onion, and garlic through fine blade of food grinder.
Combine egg, crumbs, milk, brandy, and... - 42.1212
Progresso Italian-style Meatloaf
Preheat oven to 325° F.
In a large bowl combine beef, 1/2 cup of the bread crumbs, tomato sauce, egg, salt and black pepper.
Mix gently but thoroughly.
Place about one-half of the meat mixture in the bottom of a 12-x 8-x 2-inch baking pan.
Pat into a... - 38.9854
Mix together ground beef, bread crumbs, half the tomato sauce, egg, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, salt and pepper.
On wax paper, pat into a rectangle 1/2-in thick.
Sprinkle with mozzarella.
Roll up by starting on short side.
Lift paper until meat begins to roll... - 40.3822
Italian Beef And Cheese Roll
1. Heat an oven to 350 F or 175 C.
2. Cut 2 pieces of waxed paper, approximately 12-inches by 17-inches.
3. In a large bowl, combine beef, egg, breadcrumbs, onion and 1/3 cup tomato sauce.
4. Mix well, using your hands.
5. Turn the... - 44.2126
Little Meat Loaves
Mix together well all meat loaf ingredients.
Shape mix into 4 individual loaves.
Place loaves in shallow 2 quart baking dish.
Cook in Radarange oven 10 minutes, turning dish 180° at 3 minute intervals.
Carefully turn loaves over halfway through cooking... - 36.4366
The Pepsi in the recipe gives it is taste and makes it very mosited - 27.3404
Baked Beef Cheeseburger Meatloaf
If you are tired of cooking meatloaf the old way and want to experiment a little, then this video is the perfect thing for you. Watch and learn to bake a fun and innovative meatloaf that all your guests are sure to fall in love with. This yummy treat is... - 112.329
Goat Cheese & Tomato Bruschetta
Cut off ends from loaf of bread; reserve for making bread crumbs another day.
Slice loaf diagonally into 1/2 inch thick slices.
In small bowl, with fork, stir goat cheese, oregano, and pepper until blended.
In medium bowl, stir tomatoes with salt, 1 teaspoon... - 37.1654
Saltimbocca is a Roman recipe. Saltimbocca gets its taste from vela cutlets mixed with flour and ham, flavored with marsala. Saltimbocca is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 37.6837
Turkey Mini Loaves
1. Turn the oven to 350°. Crack the egg into the mixing bowl. With the fork, beat the egg lightly till the yolk and white are mixed. Add the bread crumbs, milk, dried onion, dried parsley, salt, marjoram or Italian seasoning, and pepper. Stir with the fork... - 33.4293
Manicotti Alla Bolognese
1. Cook manicotti noodles, a few at a time, following label directions; lift out carefully with a slotted spoon; place in a large bowl of cold water until ready to use.
2. Shape meat-loaf mixture into a large patty in a large skillet; brown for 5 minutes on... - 36.325
Manicotti Alla Bolognese
1. Cook the manicotti noodles in a kettle, as label directs. Drain; cool in a large bowl of cold water.
2. Shape meat-loaf mixture into a large patty in large skillet; brown for 5 minutes on each side; break into small pieces, then remove with a slotted spoon... - 39.0786
Polenta Layers is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A delicious Polenta Layers will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 34.1749
Individual Veal Loaves With Sausage Gravy
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, mix ground veal, zucchini, onion, egg, bread crumbs, and salt. Divide mixture into six portions and shape each into a 4" by 2" loaf. Place in greased small roasting pan. Bake 45 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, remove casings... - 31.7176
Baked Ham And Cheese Toasts
Baked Ham And Cheese Toasts is a unique toast with an incomparable taste. This Baked Ham And Cheese Toasts recipe is fantastic and I often serve it for breakfast and brunch! - 27.8874
Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Meatloaf
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
In lg.bowl, combine meatloaf ingredients, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
In medium bowl, combine filling ingredients; mix well.
Set aside.Place beef mixture on waxed paper and pat into 14 x 10 inch rectangle.
Spread filling over... - 40.667
Spinach Sausage Pie
1 Grease a 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
2 For filling, in a large skillet cook sausage until brown. Drain well. Add the spinach, tomato sauce, mushrooms, bread crumbs, and pimiento. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
3 For crust, on a lightly floured surface... - 34.0044
Extra Special Meatloaf
1. Grate cheese and set aside
2. In a bowl, mix together beef, eggs, bread crumbs, tomato juice and seasonings
3. In a skillet, heat vegetable oil and saute onions in it till clear; add it to the meat mixture, place the mixture between... - 46.1349
So long, dude food. Most men who love food have a roasting pan and a decent spice rack, but they're still looking for that one book that has all the real food they love to eat and wish they could cook. Esquire food editor Ryan D'Agostino is here to change... - 125.201
Beef Bourguignon Hero
1 In a bowl, mix beef with salt and pepper.
2 Shape the mixture into 24 meatballs , about 2 inches in diameter.
3 In a Dutch oven, over medium heat saute bacon until crisp.
4 Remove the bacon and drain
5 Add 1 tablespoon butter to bacon... - 43.2777