- » Meat Loaf
Meat Loaf Recipes
Originated from Europe, Meatloaf was mentioned in the famous Roman cookery collection for the first time in the 15th century. It is also known as the cousin of the famous meatball, which is basically from Italy. ... More »
If you're looking for the perfect recipe of Meatloaf then look no further. The chef shows the Homemade version which tastes better and has fewer calories. Most of all it tastes so delicious. So, do try it out. - 139.049
Looking for a nice and easy Meatloaf recipe, then this is it. The Chef shows how to make Meatloaf at home. It's so delicious and I'm sure you will enjoy this meal with your family. - 135.149
Perhaps you never knew what magic this secret sauce can play to make your meatloaf so exotic and so delicious. Want to learn about this secret sauce - watch the video. To maintain the secrecy, make sure to forget the recipe once you are done, only keep a note... - 111.129
Meat Loaf With Oat Cereals
Want a delicious and easy to prepare main dish for dinner? Try making it with Simple Chef by watching this video. He is making Meat Loaf with Oat cereals minus the bread crumbs and putting together the ingredients with great ease. Once the meatloaf is into... - 105.368
Greek Style Meat Loaf
Looking for a simple and quick recipe to cook meat or make meat dish for dinner. Check out this recipe to cook Meat Loaf with beef, boiled egg to fill and potatoes. Enjoy with your favorite glass of wine! - 76.6842
Meat Loaf With Tasty Tomato Topping
"Is it you or the aroma of meat loaf with tasty tomato topping that you are making that has dragged me to the kitchen?", were my partner's words. I prepare this meat loaf with tasty tomato topping with beef as the main ingredient. This recipe makes for a... - 48.9079
Barbecued Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a small skillet heat butter and saute onion in it until tender.
3. In a large bowl mix next 7 ingredients.
4. Add onion and mix lightly.
5. Lightly grease a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish.
6. Transfer... - 47.883
Country Meat Loaf
1) Take a 8x4 1/2 inch loaf tin and line it with non-stick paper.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix beef with oats, herbs, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
3) In a saucepan, heat the water and add... - 47.5803
Marvelous Meat Loaf
1. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients.
2. In a, 8X4-inch microwaveable loaf pan, place the mixture.
3. Cover the pan with waxed paper and place in the microwave.
4. Cook for 16-20 minutes at Medium.
5. Drain the liquid once in a... - 47.358
Potato Topped Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In medium bowl, combine ground chuck, pork, salt, pepper, bread crumbs, egg, milk.
Spread evenly in 10" by 6" by 2" baking dish.
Bake 40 minutes.
Drain off excess fat.
Meanwhile, make up one half package of whipped potatoes as label... - 47.2296
Moist Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a bowl and soak bread pieces in milk for about 5 minutes.
3) Add all the other ingredients and mix nicely together.
4) Shape the mixture into a loaf and pour some ketchup on it.
5) Bake for about 1 1/4... - 47.0711
Turkey Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together chicken bouillon with 1/2 cup salsa. Set the mixture aside.
3) Take a large size bowl and combine together oats, turkey, onion, garlic powder, basil, egg white and pepper.... - 47.0238
Meat Loaf Lineup
This Meat Loaf Lineup makes a very satiating meal ! Try out this oven heated meat loaf and cheese sandwich with seasonings and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Meat Loaf Lineup are welcome ! - 46.9019
Garden Style Meat Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine vegetables, ground beef, oats, eggs, 1/4 cup of the chili sauce, herbs and seasoning and mix well
3. Turn meat mixture into a loaf pan.
4. Place in preheated oven and bake... - 46.7715
Classic Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add beef, onion, salt, pepper, rosemary and eggs to combine well.
3) Trim off the bread crusts and dip into milk or stock. Combine the bread into the liquid.
4) Add the bread mixture, into... - 46.7405
Beef & Pork Meat Loaf
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except those for topping.
2. Using your hand, mix the ingredients well.
3. Turn and press into a 9-inch x 5-inch. loaf dish.
4. Microwave at power -8 for 10 minutes.
5. Turn dish.
6. Blend catsup and... - 46.6917
Meat Loaf Baked In Sauce
1.Rub potatoes and remove the skin.
2.Grate the potatoes to have 1 cup after grating.
3.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4.Combine beef, potatoes, horseradish, minced onion, garlic, black pepper, MSG, season all, catsup and milk or... - 46.5528
Surprise Meat Loaf
1 Grease a loaf pan and keep aside.
2 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3 In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except catsup.
4 Pour in the prepared loaf pan.
5 Bake for about 30 minutes.
6 Using a knife handle, score... - 46.3828
Roast Meat Loaf
1) In a large bowl, using a fork lightly beat the eggs
2) Add in the milk, oats, salt, monosodium glutamate, savory, pepper, and the parsley and keep aside
3) Into a skillet, melt some butter and sauté the onion till
4) Tip this into the egg mixture... - 46.244
Garlic Meat Loaf
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Heat oil and saute onion, green pepper or pimiento.
3.Once tender, turn off the flame and Add beef, egg, wheat germ, yeasy, garlic, kelp, tomato juice, thyme and basil.
5.Take a greased... - 46.058
Slow Cooked Meat Loaf
1. In a bowl break eggs and add milk. Whisk well.
2. Add bread cubes, onion, green pepper, salt and pepper. Stir to mix.
3. Add the beef and mix.
4. Divide into potions and shape into round loaf.
5. Put the loaf in a 5-quarter slow cooker.
6. Spread... - 45.9868
Traditional Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a large bowl and dissolve the beef bouillon in hot water.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4) Take an ungreased 8x4 inch loaf pan and spoon out the prepared mixture on it or shape... - 45.9377
Rolled Stuffed Meat Loaf
1) Set the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Mix together 1 1/2 cups of the stuffing mix with water, carrot and parsley
3) Stir the mixture well and set it aside.
4) Mix together half a cup of soup, beef, onion, egg, remaining half cup of stuffing... - 45.909
Meat Loaf Roll
Mix ingredients well.
On waxed paper pat into a rectangle 1/2 inch thick.
Spread filling over meat, leaving 1 inch border on all sides.
Roll up jelly-roll fashion by starting on short side.
Press edges together to seal.
Place in baking dish, seam side... - 45.877
Meat & Herbs Loaf
1 In a medium bowl, thoroughly combine meat, egg, oats, onion, 1/2 of tomato sauce, thyme, marjoram and celery salt.
2 Press meat mixture into a loaf in a 9" x 5" loaf dish.
3 Shape loaf so meat does not touch sides of dish.
4 Cover with waxed... - 45.7626
Everyday Meat Loaf
The Everyday Meat Loaf is a filling and tasty preparation. I served the Everyday Meat Loaf recipe last month for an official party at home and I still get calls for the recipe. DOnt miss this Everyday Meat Loaf recipe. - 45.5812
Cottage Cheese Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, mix all ingredients, except Parmesan cheese.
3) Take an 8-inch pan and pour the mixture into it.
4) Bake for about 20 minutes and then top it with cheese.
5) Bake for another 10 minutes and let... - 45.5499
Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf
Cut cheese slices in half diagonally; reserve half the cheese triangles.
Chop remaining cheese slices finely.
Combine chopped cheese, eggs, ground beef, milk, oats, onion, green pepper and seasonings.
Press beef mixture into greased loaf pan.
Invert... - 45.3202
Jellied Meat Loaf
1) Dice the veal and pork properly and keep aside.
2) In a small saucepan, mix together the gelatin and sugar and add 1 cup of broth. Stir well. Heat the mixture, constantly stirring, till the gelatin dissolves completely. Take the pan off the heat and... - 45.3056
Left Over Meat Loaf
Made To Be Leftover Meat Loaf! You can imagine how I cam upon this recipe,. Trust me, if you were looking for a recipe that lets you finish your leftover meat resourcefully, then this is the recipe for you! Try the Made To Be Leftover Meat Loaf! - 45.2996
Veal And Pork Meat Loaf
Mix meats with mushrooms and bread crumbs soaked in white wine and egg.
Add salt, pepper, garlic clove, a good pinch of nutmeg and 2 tablespoons sour cream.
Shape into oblong loaf, molded around the hard-boiled eggs.
Spoon 4 tablespoons sour cream... - 45.2487
Meat Loaf In Sour Cream Pastry (lihamarekepiiras)
Meat Loaf In Sour Cream Pastry (Lihamarekepiiras) is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Meat Loaf In Sour Cream Pastry tastes great with sour cream. Prepare the Meat Loaf In Sour Cream Pastry in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 45.2433
Pineapple Meat Loaf
Drain crushed pineapple well, adding water to juice if necessary to equal 1 cup.
Reserve juice for sauce.
In mixing bowl combine eggs, bread crumbs, crushed pineapple, onion, soy, salt, and dash pepper.
Add beef; mix well.
Shape into a loaf.
Place in 11 x 7... - 45.1801
Cheese Sauced Meat Loaf
Place 3/4 cup milk, eggs, bread, onion, salt, sage, and pepper in blender container.
Blend till combined; add to ground beef in large mixing bowl.
Pat meat into a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350° for 1 1/2hours.
Prepare cheese sauce by placing... - 45.1402
Country Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°
2. Arrange bacon in a 2-quart mold, casserole, or 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan. Reserve 3 slices for the top.
3. In a small pan melt butter. Add onion and cook until tender.
4. In a 2-quart bowl add onion,... - 45.1358
Applesauce Meat Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs and 1/2 cup applesauce.
3) Add the ground beef, egg, onion, celery flakes,1 teaspoon mustard, salt and pepper; blend thoroughly.
4) In a 9x9x2-inch baking pan, shape... - 45.1181
Meat Loaf With Cheese Stuffing
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Mix ground beef, crumbs, onions and green pepper lightly into eggs.
Add remaining ingredients except cheese and pars- ley; mix lightly.
Divide mixture into three parts; pat 1 part into large loaf pan.
Cover with overlapping cheese... - 45.0646
Potato Thatched Meat Loaf
1.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees or gas mark 4.
2.Take 2 1 kg loaf tins and grease them well.
3. In a bowl, add bread and soak it in milk for 30 minutes.
4. Add beef, bacon, celery, beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, tomato ketchup,... - 45.0026
Mint Julep Meat Loaf Charles Carden Snow's
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Lightly rease a baking dish with a cover.
3 In a bowl, combine meat, eggs, curry, salt, pepper, bread crumbs, onion, bouillon, garlic, mint, and 1/4 cup of the chili sauce.
4 Form two thick,... - 44.9846
Cheese-filled Meat Loaf
The cheese filled meatloaf is a cheese and meat layered loaf that can be microwaved for a quick meal. Made with hamburger meat and breadcrumbs flavored with pizza sauce and garlic, the meat is layered with cottage cheese along with veggies like mushrooms and... - 44.798
Meat Loaf Recipes By Category