- » Meat Fritters
Meat Fritters Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meat fritters recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meat fritters recipes.
1.Combine water with vinegar and sea salt and cook the brains in the mixture for 25- 30 minutes on moderate flame.
2.Once done, drain and take off the membrane.
3.Cut the meat in slices of 1/4 inch thickness.
4.Whisk eggs and Add flour and cold water... - 46.4891
Old Fashioned Meat Roll And Meat Roll Fritters
1) Gease a stone jar of 1 Pound and a paper to cover. A stone marmalade jar would be a good choice.
2) Twice mince the meat and bacon and add the white breadcrumbs, along with the salt and pepper and the egg, beaten.
3) Mix together... - 41.218
Golden Tripe Fritters
1) In a bowl, combine potatoes butter and milk and beat well.
2) Transfer to a deep plate and spread over base, pushing potatoes up the sides well.
3) Cover the base with foil and place in hot oven at 400°F (200°C), Gas Mark 6, till the firm and... - 37.9948
1. Sift the flour with 2 pinches of salt. Add the olive oil and mix with a fork. Add the lemon juice and 45 ml (3 tbls) water. Mix well, cover and let stand for 1 hour.
2. Peel and finely chop the onion. Fry gently in the butter for 10 minutes over a low... - 35.1175
Spicy Meat Fritters
1. While the potatoes are still warm, mash them in the pan until they are well broken up. Add to the minced beef and mix well together.
2. Finely chop the onion, spring onions and garlic. Add to the meat with the ground nutmeg, coriander and cumin. Stir in... - 32.4848
You May Also Like!
Combine flour and curry in a saucepan.
Add boiling water all at once; stir until mixture leaves sides of pan.
Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In deep fryer, heat fat to 375° F.
Drop ham mixture by tablespoonfuls into... - 33.9578
Combine the beef, egg yolks and remaining ingredients except egg whites, then fold in the beaten egg whites.
Drop by spoonfuls into large greased skillet.
Cook until puffed and brown, then turn and brown remaining side.
Serve immediately. - 29.6365
Damn 'hot' Scotch Bonnet-chili Poppers
Wondering what to serve in your cocktail party? This recipe of HOT Scotch Bonnet Chili Poppers can come handy to you. It's simple, easy but extremely mouth-watering. Make sure to make in large amount, because there is a high chance that these are not going to... - 82.769
These Clam Fritters are terrific ! Try out these irresistible seafood pancakes for a snack or as appetizers and let me know if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Clam Fritters are welcome ! - 34.1969
Easy Clam Fritters
These Clam Fritters are one of the tastiest seafood appetizers that I've ever tasted ! Try them out with your savory sauces and let me know if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Clam Fritters are welcome ! - 32.2222
Sprinkle beef slices with a little lemon juice and pepper.
Allow to stand for 30 minutes.
To make Fritter Batter, sift flour and salt into a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.
Pour in melted butter or oil and stir in flour gradually with the back of a... - 41.4787
Corned Beef Fritters
Corned Beef Fritters is simple and easy to cook recipe. If you like beef cooked with flour and eggs then you should try this Corned Beef Fritters recipe. - 27.5457
Meat Fritters Recipes By Category