- » Meat Dumpling
Meat Dumpling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Meat Dumpling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Meat Dumpling recipes.
1. In a bowl, mix the pork, corn starch, ginger, garlic, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, 1/4 tablespoon soy sauce, bok choy, green onion and eggs.
2. Add a teaspoon of the mix into the each dumpling.
3. Wet the edges and seal the two sides together into... - 123.092
Pork Dumplings - Gogi Mandu
1. In a mixing bowl, add the ground pork, chopped green onions, minced garlic, grated ginger, chopped garlic chives, mirin, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, salt and pepper along with the corn starch.
2. Combine all of ingredients and mix well using hands... - 103.681
Fun Guo From Yum Cha
Hi everyone! Have you heard of Fun Guo before? It is a dim sum and similar to Ha Gao but the filling is different... it has pork, peanuts, mushrooms and other ingredients. This is really tasty and I always order it when I go to Yum Cha. I hope you will... - 99.9735
Pork And Liver Dumplings
Pork And Liver Dumplings is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Pork And Liver Dumplings in a jiffy and let us know how much you've enjoyed it ! - 48.5316
Vegetables And Meat Dumplings Soup
The vegetables and meat dumplings soup is made with mixed vegetables and beef dumplings. Made with breadcrumbs and seasoned to taste, the beef dumplings are cooked and served with the soup. The vegetable and meat dumplings soup also has fresh mushrooms and... - 47.2885
Beef Suet Dumplings
Beef Suet Dumplings is a great dish to serve for your parties! My husband prepared this for our wedding anniversary and I was surprised by its incredible flavor! Simply yummy! Try these brilliant Beef Suet Dumplings recipe! - 46.8066
Pork And Water Chestnut Dumplings
These Pork And Water Chestnut Dumplings make a delightful snack ! Just try out these Pork And Water Chestnut Dumplings with for an snack with some savory sauces and let me know if you like them ! - 46.3393
Try out these utterly delicious meat dumplings for a snack or as appetizers ! These pork and vegetables stuffed bolied dumplings are a rage ! Tell me if you've enjoyed these Meat Dumplings ! - 46.2927
Liver Dumplings In Soup
1) Trim the liver, grind with onion, and then stir in yolk, salt, pepper, thyme, nutmeg, and parsley.
2) Soak bread in milk, squeeze out excess milk, and add to the liver mixture.
3) Add flour and make a soft dough.
4) Allow the soup... - 46.1407
A nice Liver Dumplings recipe is something that you don't come across everyday. Luckily, you've stumbled on this page. It is always prepared with Beef as the key ingredient. Even though Liver Dumplings is a Main Dish I relish it any time of the day. There is... - 46.0591
1. Into a bowl, sift the flour slowly pour in the water and mix to a firm dough.
2. Knead until smooth and soft, then cover with a damp cloth and set aside for 25-30 minutes.
3. Blanch the cabbage leaves until soft.
4. Drain and finely... - 45.8096
Beef With Dumplings
1. To prepare roast trim excess fat from it.
2. In Dutch oven or large skillet slowly brown meat on all sides in hot shortening.
3. Add tomatoes, vinegar, 1/4 cup water, garlic, the 1 teaspoon salt, pick ling spices and 1/4 teaspoon... - 45.6654
Winter Pork With Dumplings
1) In a bowl, sprinkle the flour over the pork with plenty of seasoning.
2) In the wok, saute the meat in the dripping or lard, turning frequently, until well browned.
3) Stir in the onions, carrots and sage, saute for a few minutes, until the onion... - 45.4729
1) Soak the bread slices in the milk for about 5 minutes, and then squeeze them dry.
2) Run the bread and chicken livers together through a meat grinder into a mixing bowl, or chop them together finely with a sharp knife.
3) In a heavy 10- or 12-inch... - 45.3778
Northern-style Pork Dumplings
Northern-Style Pork Dumplings is a wonderful and tasty treat. These soft dumplings offer a delicious surprise in the form of well flavored pork filling! I serve this frequently for the parties I host as it is a favorite amongst my guest! - 44.9411
Veal Steak With Dumplings
Heat large Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 4 1/2 minutes.
Add 1 tablespoon oil and half the veal pieces dredged in seasoned flour.
Cook in oven 2 minutes, stirring once to brown on all sides.
Remove meat from skillet to a 2 1/2 quart casserole.
Wipe... - 44.9377
Ham With Dried Apples And Dumplings
In a large pot, cover the ham almost completely with cold water.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer gently for two hours.
Meanwhile, put the dried apples in a bowl and cover with cold water to soak.
When the ham has been cooked for two hours,... - 44.7519
Beef With Dumplings
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) With salt and pepper, sift the flour. Cut the meat neatly into cubes measuring 1-inch each. Dredge properly with the flour.
3) In a casserole, heat the oil and add the onions (each stuck... - 44.5528
Leberknoedelsuppe (liver Dumpling Soup)
Process liver and onion in a food grinder or food processor.
Combine with all remaining ingredients except broth.
Mold into golf-ball-sized dumplings with a tablespoon.
Drop dumplings, a few at a time, into rapidly boiling, salted water.
Reduce heat and boil... - 44.2829
Liver Casserole With Bacon Dumplings
1) Using a knife trim liver.
2) Preheat moderate oven (355°F. - Gas Mark 4)
3) Dredge liver in flour and fry in hot butter.
4) In a casserole dish arrange prepared vegetables and liver. Begin and end layer with vegetables.
5) Pour... - 44.1521
1.Start by washing the liver
2.In a food chopper, force through the liver along with the onion
3.Now add parsley, salt, and parsley
4.Crumble bread into mixture and add unbeaten egg and flour
5.Beat until thoroughly mixed
6.Drop by... - 43.8246
Liver Dumplings As Rothschild Ate Them
In a mixing bowl, mix the chopped liver, suet, squeezed rolls, eggs and flour.
Season with salt and pepper and a large pinch each of grated nutmeg and dried marjoram.
Refrigerate the mixture for at least one hour.
Bring a large pan of salted water to a... - 43.0113
Beef With Dumplings
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Sift flour with salt and pepper.
Cut meat into 1-inch cubes; dredge well with flour.
Heat oil in casserole.
Add meat and onions (each stuck with a clove); stir until meat is well browned.
Add carrots, consomme, and vinegar; bring to... - 42.8965
Short Ribs With Dumplings
Cut ribs into 1 -in.pieces.
In a Dutch oven, brown ribs on all sides in oil.
Add onion and garlic; cook until onion is tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in tomatoes, 1/2 cup broth, soy sauce and seasonings; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for... - 42.8676
Hampshire Bacon Dumplings
1) In a basin sift flour and salt together.
2) Add remaining ingredients and mix water to make firm dough.
3) Lightly flour a surface and turn the mixture on it. With hand shape into a flat roll.
4) Grease a double-thickness greaseproof paper and... - 42.7851
Veal Hash With Dumplings
Mix together the flour, salt and pepper.
Roll the veal cubes in the mixture.
Microwave 3 minutes at HIGH in an 8-cup (2 L) dish.
Microwave the vegetable oil or the butter.
Place the veal cubes in the hot oil, microwave 2 minutes at HIGH, stir, microwave... - 42.5063
Braised Short Ribs With Dumplings
1. Trim fats off the rib.
2. Take a Dutch oven, add ribs to it and brown them in a shortening. Drain off the fat from oven.
3. Add tomatoes, soups, water, garlic, Worcestershire, and bay leaves.
4. Cover and simmer for about 105... - 42.1894
Braised Short Ribs With Dumplings
Trim excess fat from ribs.
In Dutch oven, brown ribs in shortening; pour off fat.
Stir in soups, tomatoes, water, Worcestershire, garlic, and bay.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 hour 45 minutes.
Stir now and then.
Cover; cook 1 hour more.
Spoon fat... - 42.0625
Veal Casserole And Dumpling Topping
Cube 2 lbs.veal cutlets.
Roll in flour and paprika.
Brown thoroughly in 1/4 cup of shortening.
Add salt and pepper and a cup of water; simmer for 30 minutes.
Pour into a casserole dish.
Heat 1 can of cream of chicken soup and 1 3/4 cups of water in the meat... - 41.6359
Veal Cubes With Dumplings
Roll meat in flour.
Brown slowly in small amount hot fat in Dutch oven; add tomato juice and seasonings.
Cover and simmer (don't boil) 1 hour.
Add vegetables; cover and continue cooking about 30 minutes or till vegetables are almost done.
Corn-meal Dumplings:... - 41.5889
Bacon And Onion Dumplings
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, place whole peeled onions and cover completely with cold water. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat. Cook gently over low heat for about 30 minutes or till the onions have... - 41.5506
1) In a heavy skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat until it is lightly browned, then, with a slotted spoon, transfer it to a paper towel to drain.
2) Pour off the fat and reserve.
3) Put 4 tablespoons of it to the skillet.
4) Reheat... - 41.4879
Delicate Liver Dumplings
1) With a knife, take out skin or tendons from liver. Chop very finely.
2) In a skillet, melt butter and sauté onion for 2 or 3 minutes.
3) Stir in liver and cook for 5 minutes. Keep aside to cool.
4) Mix egg and bread crumbs. Combine... - 40.9605
Grind the calf's liver, or finely chop with a sharp knife.
Break up the rolls.
Soak them in water, squeeze dry, and pluck apart.
Melt butter in a frying pan, and saute onions and parsley until golden.
Combine all ingredients, and shape into small balls about... - 40.475
Veal Stew With Dumplings
1. Coat veal cubes lightly with flour. Shake off excess flour.
2. Heat salad oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add veal and cook, turning often, until browned on all sides. Add onion and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
3. Add soup mix, water and... - 40.3602
Mix the pork with mushrooms, onion, celery, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, parsley or coriander, and ginger.
Gradually blend soy sauce with cornstarch and add to pork mixture along with the egg white.
Beat to blend thoroughly.
Divide mixture in 48 equal... - 40.3424
Siu Mai Steamed Meat Dumplings
Combine all ingredients except won ton skins and Soy-Sesame Dip in large bowl and blend well.
With scissors, trim corners from skins to make circles.
Spoon about 1 teaspoon of mixture into center of circle, gather up sides and let dough "pleat"... - 40.0769
Soak bread in water.
Squeeze dry; crumble into bowl.
Combine liver, onion, egg, seasonings, crumbs and flour with bread; blend thoroughly.
Dip spoon into kettle of boiling salted water; spoon dumplings into water.
More bread crumbs may be added if mix- ture... - 39.9897
Mince pork, fat, bamboo shoots and pre-soaked mushrooms.
Mix with the seasoning sauce and blend well.
Stuff the wonton skins.
Arrange in a steamer on a damp cloth so they do not touch.
Steam for 5 minutes.
Serve with mustard or soy sauce.
The dumplings can be... - 39.6696
Pork And Peanut Dumplings
Combine boiling water and dried mushrooms in a small bowl; cover and let stand 30 minutes.
Drain mushrooms, reserving 1/4 cup mushroom liquid, and let cool completely.
Discard mushroom stems, and finely chop caps; set aside.
Cook pork, gingerroot, and garlic... - 39.3679
Veal With Dumplings
Coat meat with flour.
In Dutch oven, brown meat slowly on all sides in hot shortening; add tomato juice, salt, monosodium glutamate, and hot pepper sauce.
Cover; simmer (don't boil) for 45 minutes.
Add potatoes, celery, and onion; cover and continue cooking... - 38.9201
Veal Stew With Dumplings
1.Start by cutting the salt pork into cubes
2.In a pan, fry the pieces until brown
3.Now add floured veal and cut into pieces and brown them in the pan too
4.Add 2 cups cold water, salt and green pepper and cover closely
5.Simmer for 1... - 38.88
Pork With Mole And Dumplings
1. Place pork, onion and garlic in a saucepan and pour over enough cold water to cover. Bring to simmering over a medium heat and simmer, skimming the surface occasionally, for 50 minutes or until pork is tender.
2. Add beans and zucchini and simmer for 5... - 38.3239
Czech Liver Dumplings
Blend all ingredients, adding enough breadcrumbs to make stiff batter.
Let batter stand for 30, minutes.
Then form into small balls.
Drop into simmering soup.
Simmer, without lifting cover, for 20 minutes. - 37.6123
Holstein Ham Dumplings
Fry the cubed bread in the butter until it is golden brown.
Remove the bread and fry the onion in the same pan until it is soft and golden.
In a bowl, mix the milk with the egg and the yolk.
Season with salt and gradually add the flour, the fried bread, onion... - 36.7265
Liver Dumplings In Soup
1. Trim the liver and grind with the onion, using the finest knife of food grinder. Add the egg yolk, salt, pepper, thyme, nutmeg and parsley.
2. Soak the bread in milk or water to moisten and squeeze out excess liquid. Add to the liver. Add enough flour to... - 35.2972
1. Wipe the liver with a clean, damp cloth; remove encircling skin and membranes. Put the liver through a food chopper, saving all the liquid. Add it to chopped liver.
2. Combine the beaten egg yolks with the melted butter or margarine and soft bread crumbs.... - 35.2808
In medium bowl stir together beaten egg, 1 tablespoon butter, garlic, lemon peel, salt, marjoram, allspice, and dash pepper.
Mix in ground liver and 3/4 cup of the crumbs.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Shape into 1-inch balls, using about 1 tablespoon for each.
Drop... - 34.2736
Short Ribs With Parsley Dumplings
Brown short ribs on all sides in lard; pour off drippings.
Season meat with salt, pepper and thyme.
Add onion and water; cover tightly and cook slowly1 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Drop Parsley Dumplings by spoonfuls on short ribs; cover tightly and... - 33.9093
Venison Liver Dumplings
Force liver and onion through food chopper.
Add parsley, salt and pepper.
Crumble bread into mixture, then add egg and flour.
Drop by teaspoonfuls into boiling broth, cover and cook 25 minutes. - 33.3489
Potted Veal With Dumplings
With electric knife cut meat into 1-inch cubes.
Simmer veal and onion in 1 quart water for 1 hour.
Add salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, potatoes and carrots.
Continue cooking 15 minutes longer.
Blend together flour and 1/4 cup cold water; add to pan juices... - 33.2913
Mix together beaten egg yolks, cracker crumbs, melted butter, liver, onion, and seasonings.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Form into 24 rounded dumplings and cook in boiling soup for 5 to 6 minutes. - 33.2435
Ham And Dumplings
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, zucchini, carrots, garlic, basil and pepper. Cover with lid; microwave on high 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in ham and soup. Cover; microwave on high 4... - 33.2426
Barbecued Beef With Dumplings
Saute hamburger in a tablespoon bacon dripping, using a deep saucepan or Dutch oven.
Stir until pinkness disappears, then drain off the fat and add onions, ketchup, barbecue sauce and water.
Simmer covered for 10 minutes.
Season to taste.
Stir enough water or... - 31.7781
Chop liver very fine and add onion, parsley and bread crumbs.
Add milk or stock, egg, flour and baking powder which have been sifted together.
Season to taste.
Drop by teaspoonfuls into boiling water or stock; cook 10 minutes. - 30.4561
Beef And Dumpling Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add eggplant, onion, and celery; cook over medium-high heat until vegetables are softened, about 2 minutes. Add beef and tomato sauce; cook over low heat 10 minutes,... - 29.5251
Veal Parsley Pie With Dumplings
Put meat, onions, and parsley in a Dutch oven.
Add salt and pepper.
Add enough water just to cover.
Cover and simmer for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Drop dumplings by tablespoon on top of simmering meat.
Cover tightly and simmer for 10 minutes. - 28.672
Fry finely chopped onions in lard until slightly brown.
Mince liver, add roll soaked in water first, season with salt, pepper and marjoram, then add fried onions, egg, bread crumbs, flour and finely chopped parsley; mix well, make dumplings from this dough... - 28.6361
Egg And Ham Dumplings
Egg And Ham Dumplings are simply delicious. I have made them for all the birthday parties we have had at home. They are a great snack and can be used as a starter also. Try the Egg And Ham Dumplings, your kids will love it. - 25.3004
Perigord Bacon Dumplings
Mix 8 oz.
of flour with 5 oz.
of cornflour: a small handful of diced bread: the same quantity of diced green bacon (or mildly cured bacon if green bacon is not available): a grated clove of garlic: a pinch of salt: and a beaten egg.
Stir in the yolk of a... - 24.2013
Super Bowl - Pork Dumplings
1. In a bowl, combine pork, onion, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
2. Lay wonton wrap on the counter top and spread ½ teaspoon of mixture on top leaving the edges.
3. Wet the edges with water, and place another wrap on top. Press the edges with fork as... - 0
Meat Dumpling Recipes By Category