- » Meat Curry
Meat Curry Recipes
Meat curry is a highly spiced dish cooked with animal flesh. The dish can be gravy based or dry depending on the recipe. A number of stir-fry curry dishes containing meat are also popular in Chinese, Malaysian, and ... More »
Crock Pot Beef Stew
This crock pot beef stew is the best thing to have, when you return to home after a hectic day at work. The most interesting part of this recipe is that it does not involve any special cooking procedure. Add all the ingredients to your crock pot, close lid... - 130.402
Quick Beef Curry
Are you looking for a quickie main dish recipe? This recipe of quick beef curry might come helpful to you. If everything is followed as per the recipe, it will not take more than 10 mins to serve this delicious main dish on the table. Serve over warm rice to... - 117.977
Beef And Green Bell Pepper Curry
If 15 minutes is all that you have to cook for unexpected guests, trust Beef and green bell pepper curry recipe to come to your rescue. Easy to cook, this dish is too good to taste. Your guests are definitely going to be pleased. - 117.197
Indian Mutton Curry
A spicy and very very tasty,a very Maharashtrian Mutton curry preparation. You will find this cooking very often of weekends in non-veggie marathi houses. It tastes even better as it gets older. - 114.829
Thai Red Pork Curry
Wondering how to make a Thai style pork curry? Here is an excellent recipe for Thai red pork curry. The chef here has nicely demonstrated a Thai style curry in an easy way using red curry paste and coconut milk. Surely you can easily prepare this recipe at... - 112.519
Filipino Beef Curry
A Filipino beef curry with rice would make a hearty meal for a Sunday lunch. With just a few simple ingredients from your kitchen cabinet, you can easily make this recipe by following the video. Although, the chef has not mentioned the ingredient quantities... - 103.545
Thai Pork Curry With Mushrooms
Are you looking for a traditional Thai pork curry? Here the chef has shared an excellent Thai pork curry with mushrooms recipe using packaged red curry paste and coconut milk. Prepare this flavorful recipe in your kitchen and serve with warm rice for lunch... - 94.5973
Beef With Curry
Planning a full and hearty dinner tonight, then you should watch this video. The video shows a simple beef curry recipe which is easy to cook and great to eat with rice or noodles. The chef shares her method of cooking beef in curry and how she would serve... - 91.72
Scrumptious Caribbean Mutton Curry
This Caribbean-inspired, spicy dish of mutton curry is something that you won't find easily in any multi-star establishment. One whiff of this zesty mutton curry and you will know how irresistible the dish is. Anna shares a simple recipe of this wonderful... - 90.8447
Jamaican Style Goat Curry
Want to try Jamaican style Goat curry? If you do not eat goat, it can be replaced with lamb or mutton with the same recipe. While he has the detailed ingredient detail, the cooking demo is missed out in the quick video. Follow Chef's instructions as it’s... - 88.1023
Spicy Panang Beef Curry
Here’s a Thai style beef curry that is easy to make and would be a perfect treat! You can recreate Thai dishes at home kitchen without frequenting any restaurant and make this wonderful dish that you would remember for long. You’ll enjoy this dish with... - 81.3982
Thai Green Pork Curry Pork
Thai Green Pork Curry Pork is a delicious pork and vegetable curry with a scrumptious taste. Here the chef cooks this curry in packaged coconut milk and green curry paste, so that it is easy to prepare this dish at home. Serve this pork curry with warm rice... - 79.2981
Beef Curry is a delicious main dish that is a regular in my house. Beef being my favorite meat, i prepare it in different ways. This is a lip-smacking recipe, which goes great with steamed hot rice! Ensure the meat is cooked through and the flavors... - 49.7285
Curry Beef Stir Fry
This Curry Beef Stir Fry is a terrific dish ! Try this out with your pasta dishes. Feel free to share what you think about this Curry Beef Stir Fry . - 48.6064
This is one of the most famous dishes that originated in India. A favourite among meat lovers, the mutton is simmered in a spicy gravy and the meat remains soft and juicy on the inside. If you want the authentic taste, then please don't compromise on the... - 48.091
Fry the onions in the heated oil in the uncovered pressure cooker, until soft and transparent.
Mix together the curry spices and blend to a paste with the vinegar and lemon juice.
Stir the mixture into the onions and leave to cook for about 5 minutes,... - 48.0436
1. Cut mutton into 2.5 cm. (1") pieces with the bones. Clean.
2. Grind to a fine paste the coriander, peppercorns, turmeric, red onions (first lot) and garlic.
3. Slit green chiilles, slice ginger and sec-ond lot of onions.
4. Heat oil. Add mustard seeds;... - 47.9695
1) In a medium skillet heat butter.
2) Add onion, garlic, curry powder, salt and ginger. Saute for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in beef and mix.
4) Mix water and beef broth to make 2 cups.
5) Add it to the beef mixture.
6) Boil the mixture, decrease heat and... - 47.951
Papaya Pork Chop Curry
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Trim the fat from the sides of the chops to prevent curling.
3. Season the chops with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Lengthwise cut papayas in half and spoon out the seeds and discard.
5. into cavity of each papaya... - 47.7693
1. In a large frying pan let the heat oil to medium-hot.
2. Put in pork cubes, onion and celery.
3. Let it cook, stirring occasionally, until pork is brown and vegetables are tender.
4. Stir in tomato, apple, water, raisins, curry powder,... - 47.7416
Mutton And Potato Curry
1. Wash and cut up the meat.
2. Wash, peel and cut the potatoes.
3. Slice onions, peel and slice half the garlic and ginger.
4. Soak tamarind.
5. Grind remaining half of garlic and ginger.
6. Heat fat. Fry onions, sliced garlic, ginger and whole chillies.
7.... - 47.7055
Partially freeze tenderloins; trim fat from tenderloins.
Cut tenderloins diagonally across grain into 1/4-inch-thick slices; cut slices into 1-inch pieces.
Cook half of pork in 1 tablespoon margarine in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes on each... - 46.9591
Grind the chillies, garlic and ginger in vinegar.
Mix together the ground paste, all the spices and beef.
Cover with hot water and cook till the beef is soft.
Remove from the gravy and fry in little oil to a golden colour.
Cut into pieces.
Heat 4 tblsps, oil... - 46.7493
Indonesian Beef Curry
1) In a Dutch oven, saute the beef cubes in 6 tablespoons of oil, until evenly brown, remove and keep aside.
2) Then saute the chopped onion and garlic in 2 more tablespoons oil and cook, until soft and light brown.
3) Mix the salt, pepper, curry and... - 46.6773
Pot Roast Fontaine
Make small cuts in meat and stuff with slivers of garlic.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and rub with flour.
Brown on all sides in oil.
Slip rack under the meat.
Turn off heat, add brandy (be sure the kettle is away from everylliing as flame will come up over... - 46.6224
1. Peel, core and chop apples.
2. On a meat board, cut the steak into 1 inch cubes.
3. In a large bowl, dredge the meat in curry powder and flour.
4. Use a heavy bottomed saucepan or Dutch oven
5. Melt butter in the pan.
6. Add... - 46.326
Tripes A La Mode De Caen
Wipe tripe and cut into cubes.
Put in a large earthenware pot a layer of carrots and half of cloves, garlic, salt pork, and peppercorns.
Add a layer of tripe.
Repeat the process.
Put calf's foot and bouquet garni in the center of the pot.
Cover the last layer... - 46.3152
Pork Rib Curry
1) Add curry powder and pepper to the pork ribs and marinate for at least 1 hour, though 12 hours is better.
2) Pare and cut the potatoes into quarters.
3) Process onions, garlic, chillis, turmeric and ginger in a food processor to a fine... - 45.9608
Kolhapuri Mutton Curry
1. Slightly fry all ingredients from coriander to peppercorns (each separately) except ginger and garlic.
2. Then grind all including the raw garlic and ginger together to a paste.
3. Fry mutton in 50 ml. of oil (slightly raw) and keep aside.
4. Then in 50... - 45.9421
Pork Vegetable Skillet
Melt sugar and cook in large skillet until dark brown.
Add pork and cook until browned.
Stir in flour and brown lightly.
Add water and seasonings.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
Add onion; simmer for 30 minutes longer.
Add peppers cut into eighths and the... - 45.9017
1. Trim off all the excess fat from the meat and slice it into neat pieces.
2. In a casserole dish, place the meat pieces and keep it aside.
3. Preheat the oven at 300°F.
4. In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine and sauté the onion... - 45.8628
Beef Stew With Curry
Beef Stew has a spicy twist and makes an apt addition to your party menu. This dish is something I am known for and is pretty easy to prepare too. I often serve this Beef Stew with Curry with hot rice - why donâ€™t you give it a try? - 45.8494
Combine meat and yogurt in skillet.
Simmer until half cooked approximately 1/2 hour.
Place quartered onion, garlic, ginger, paprika, pepper, turmeric, coriander, poppy seeds, cumin, chili powder, cloves, cinnamon, coconut and salt in food chopper using... - 45.6672
1) Mix all the spices together and make a paste with the vinegar.
2) Take a pan, heat oil, and fry onion and garlic until tender.
3) Mix in the paste of the spices and fry for 2 minutes.
4) Add the beef pieces and cook until the beef... - 45.5981
Saffron Flavored Mutton Curry
1) If using saffron strands then soak it in 1 tablespoon hot water for 5 minutes and then crush it.
2) Soak tamarind and make pulp.
3) Make a paste of grated coconut, chillies, cumin, coriander and poppy seeds.
4) Make a paste of ginger and... - 45.4359
Skin and core the kidneys, then cut into thin slices.
Heat 1 tablespoon of butter with the oil in a pan and fry the kidneys over a high heat.
Remove and keep warm.
Blanch the olives for 2 minutes and drain.
Heat the remaining butter in a second pan and saute... - 45.4187
1. Trim fat off the beef.
2. Cut into cubes.
3. Peel and slice onion thinly
4. Preheat oven to 325Â°F (170Â°C or Gas No. 3)
5. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, melt butter over moderate heat
6. When hot add onions and sautÃ©... - 45.2179
Minced Beef Curry
The minced beef curry is prepared with cooked beef along with apples and raisins. Flavored with spices, curry powder, mango chutney and sour cream, the minced mango chutney is served best with rice. - 45.1935
Pork And Cranberry Curry
1)Cut the 1/4 inch slices from the meat.
2) In a pan, heat the butter with oil. ... - 45.1128
Wipe the steak with a piece of damp kitchen paper and, using a large sharp knife, cut the meat into cubes and cut off any gristle or fat.
Put the oil into a medium-sized saucepan and put over a moderate heat.
Add the meat and the sliced onion and fry until... - 45.0055
Thai Red Curry Pork
For fresh lemongrass, remove and discard outer leaves and upper 2/3 of stalks.
Thinly slice remaining stalk.
For dried lemongrass, soak in enough warm water to cover for 2 hours, then drain and finely chop.
Partially freeze pork.
Thinly slice,... - 44.9006
Mutton Curry Mild
1. Clean and cut mutton into 2.5 cm. (1") pieces.
2. Grind together the spices, cashewnuts and coconut.
3. Slice onion. Heat oil. Fry onion till crisp brown.
4. Add spices and fry for 2 to 3 minutes longer.
5. Add mutton. Fry for a further 5 minutes. Add... - 44.8493
Sweet And Sour Tongue
To prepare the sauce, melt the butter in a heavy saucepan, add the onion and cook over very low heat until it is golden.
Add the flour, stirring with a wooden spoon.
Then add 1/4 cup [50 ml.] of lemon juice and the stock, stirring until smooth.
Cover the pan... - 44.7835
Braised Brisket Of Beef And Cooked Meat Curry
1) Ensure that the meat has been tied neatly. If required, skewer it. Dip the meat in the seasoned flour and set it aside.
2) Peel the onion and slice it. From the turnip, scrape and peel the thick part and scrape the carrots. Cut the turnips... - 44.441
1. Wash and cut the meat in 1 inch by 4 inch strips.
2. In a large mortar, place the chili peppers, black pepper, caraway seeds, coriander, salt, cabbage, shallots, garlic, lemon rind, and basil. Use a pestle to pound the ingredients... - 44.4138
1) In a non-stick frying pan, sautÃ© the onions and garlic for 3 minutes until browned.
2) Stir in the meat for 10 minutes or until brown it.
3) In a small cup, mix together curry powder, garam masala and water, mix well.
4) Add the... - 44.1041
Madras Meat And Vegetable Curry
Saute the onion in oil, gently, and remove to a casserole.
Toss the cubes of beef in flour and fry over a fairly high heat to brown.
When brown lower the heat, add the crushed garlic and sprinkle with curry powder and chilli and allow to saute for a few... - 43.9081
Bengali Beef Curry
1) Take the beef and carve into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
2) Remove the peel of the garlic.
3) Reduce half the jalapeno into mince form and cut the other half into rings.
4) With the help of a mortar, mash the garlic with the minced jalapeno, 1... - 43.8812
1) Make ginger, garlic and chillies paste. Add salt and turmeric and to it and marinate mutton for about an hour.
2) Lightly roast coconut and big onion until red and then make a paste with poppy seeds and whole spices.
3) In a large... - 43.8509
Saturday Special Mushroom Soup
Crumble ground beef into 2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH until beef is set and onion is transparent.
Add sour cream, soup, corn, pimiento, salt and pepper.
Cover with wax paper.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Top with tomato... - 43.7386
Lamb Or Beef Curry
Cut the meat into one-inch cubes.
Heat the butter in a large skillet and fry the onions and garlic until the onions are transparent, stirring continuously.
Add the meat and curry powder and fry until the meat is browned.
Stir in the tomatoes,... - 43.6977
Hearty Beef Curry
Beef Curry has a Superior taste. The beef and green apple gives the Beef Curry Inspirational taste. Must catch it - 43.5698
Finely chop onion and chillies.
Saute in oil with cumin seed until onion is golden.
Add the curry powder and turmeric and then the cubed blade steak.
Cover and cook for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
Mash garlic and ginger with the salt.
Add to curry,... - 43.4477
Hung Shao Niu Naan
Heat oil in a frying pan; when it is hot, add the meat and brown on both sides.
Add pepper, gingerroot, garlic, and scallion.
Transfer meat mixture to a saucepan, add salt and sugar, and pour soy sauce, sesame-seed oil, and sherry over it.
Add enough boiling... - 43.3769
Sweet And Sour Pork Skillet
Brown pork in cooking oil in 10-inch skillet; drain.
Drain pineapple tidbits, reserving liquid.
Add water to liquid to make 2 1/2 cups.
Add liquid, vinegar, salt, garlic salt and sugar to pork; stir.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat, cover and cook over low heat 20... - 42.9752
Pork Chops In Curry Sauce
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Grill the pork chops for about 10 minutes each side until tender.
3) In a saucepan, prepare the onion sauce as per the package directions with the milk.
4) Allow the sauce to simmer for 1 minute.
5) Stir in the... - 42.9416
In a large frying pan heat oil to medium-hot.
Add pork cubes, onion and celery.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until pork is brown and vegetables are tender.
Stir in tomato, apple, water, raisins, curry powder, bouillon granules and garlic powder; mix... - 42.6915
Curry Beef Wrapped In Lettuce
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring, until edges begin to brown about 5 minutes.
Mix in curry powder and cook, stirring, for about 1 minute.
Then add tomato paste and sugar; stir until mixture is bubbly about 1... - 42.5984
Pork And Potato Skillet
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Brown the chops for about 4 minutes on each side.
4. Remove them to a casserole.
5. Add the celery to drippings in the pan and sautÃ© it until... - 42.4827
Mutton Red Curry
1. Wash and clean the mutton. Cut into medium-size pieces.
2. Grind items 2 to 8 with vinegar into a paste.
3. Heat oil, saute sliced onions and add chopped tomatoes. Fry well and add the ground paste.
4. Fry on low flame till the oil rises to the surface.... - 42.2206
Sweet Meat Curry
1. In a large saucepan heat oil over a medium heat, and cook onion and garlic, stirring, for 3-4 minutes until onion is tender.
2. Add curry powder, ginger and chilli, if using, and cook, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
3. Add carrots, celery, apple,... - 42.1943
Sweet And Sour Pork Skillet
Partially freeze pork; slice thinly across the grain into bite-size strips.
In skillet over high heat, quickly cook pork strips in oil about 4 minutes or till browned.
Remove pork from skillet; drain pork well on paper toweling.
Add green pepper, sliced... - 42.107
Lamb Or Mutton Curry
Pass the coriander seeds, two of the onions and the garlic through a mincer (grinder), then mix to a paste with the almonds, adding salt to taste.
Spread this paste over the meat and leave it to marinate for 2 hours.
Heat the ghee or butter in a large... - 41.8355
Foo Yong Patties
1) In a large skillet, add ground beef to cook until brown.
2) Keep on stirring to crumble the meat.
3) Remove the beef from the skillet. Store the pan drippings.
4) In a large bowl, combine beef, egg, chop suey and mushrooms all together.
5) On the... - 41.511
Season meat with salt and pepper.
Add the eggs.
Cook bacon until browned, drain, and add to meat with half the parsley and the garlic, if used.
Shape into walnut-size balls and roll in flour.
Next cook the onion in hot shortening until golden, add tomatoes,... - 41.4495
Tripes A La Mode De Caen
By far, this is the finest Tripes a La Mode De Caen recipe I have ever tasted. Use the freshest of beef available to get a delicious Tripes a La Mode De Caen. I cant believe you still haven't attempted to prepare my Tripes a La Mode De Caen recipe. - 41.1959
Sweet And Sour Tongue
Wash tongue and trim fat.
Place in 3-qt casserole with water, salt, pepper and onion powder; cover.
Microwave at High 3 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 40 minutes.
Turn tongue; cover.
Microwave 30 to 40 minutes, or until tender.
Let stand 5... - 41.1453
Anton's Beef Curry
Heat oil and fry baghar.
Add ground masala and fry well, stirring continuously.
Add masala water and thin coconut milk and simmer till slightly thick.
Add beef and simmer till beef is tender.
Add thick coconut milk, cook 2 mins.
Add vinegar and remove from... - 41.0882
Beef Massaman Curry
Massaman Curry.... It's origins lie in India but the Thais have made this their own unique Thai style, masaman curry. You'll find in this version of Beef Massaman Curry, a delightful abundance of flavours all in harmony to produce a non spicy family dining... - 40.8489
Madras Meat Curry
Fry the onions in the oil until golden brown, then take out of the pan and set aside.
Mix all the spices with the garlic.
Rub the spice mixture into the meat.
Add to the pan and fry until the spice coating turns a rich brown colour.
Return the onions to the... - 40.7157
1. Clean and cut pork into 2.5 cm. (1") cubes. Roast coriander seeds and red chillies.
2. Grind to a fine paste with cumin, pepper, turmeric, half the onions and the tamarind. Slit green chillies, slice ginger, garlic and remaining onions.
3. Boil pork with... - 40.6377
Minced Beef Curry
1) In a skillet, saute the onions and garlic in the oil for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the salt, chili peppers, saffron, ginger and beef, cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
3) Blend in the soy sauce and water, cook over a low heat... - 40.6177
Beef Tenderloin Curry
Brown the beef fillets in a dry, very hot pan.
Remove when medium rare.
Use a spatula.
Do not overload the pan.
No juice will be lost by the meat if the pan is hot enough.
To the brown meat glaze on the bottom of the pan, add the wine.
Remove from the fire... - 40.5494
Linda's Beef Curry Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray a 2-quart deep casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cook rice according to the directions given in the package, but do not add butter and salt.
4. In a saucepan, brown the meat and drain... - 40.5237
Tripes A La Mode De Caen
1. Heat oven to slow (300° F.).
2. Wash the tripe carefully in several changes of cold water.
Drain and slice the tripe into pieces two inches square.
3. In two separate kettles, cover the tripe with cold water and the calves' feet with cold water.
... - 40.1689
Smoky Pork Skillet
In saucepan bring peas, water, and broth to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add onion, basil, and salt.
Cover; simmer till peas are tender but still retain their shape, 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
Drain, reserving... - 40.0765
Madras Mutton Curry
Cut mutton into cubes.
Heat oil or ghee in a saucepan and add crushed garlic and finely chopped onion.
Saute until onion starts to colour.
Add curry powder.
Stir well and saute a few minutes.
Add meat and tomato paste, or chopped tomatoes, salt and lemon... - 40.025
Muslin Beef Curry
1. In a large saucepan mix together curry paste, shrimp paste, coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar, beef, peanuts, cinnamon and cardamom to combine and bring to simmering over a medium heat.
2. Simmer, stirring occasionally, uncovered, for 40 minutes until... - 39.9065
Ground Beef Curry Balls
Using a large frying pan, saute onion in oil over medium heat until golden; push to the sides of the pan.
Quickly shape meat into bite-sized balls and drop into the pan; brown on all sides.
Add curry powder and saute 1 minute.
Blend 2 tablespoons of the broth... - 39.8999
Pork And Beef Meatball Curry
1. In quarter cup of warm water, soften the roll, squeeze the water out and crumble into small pieces
2. Add ground pork, ground beef, garlic and celery salt and pepper and shape into eight patties
3. In a frying pan, add oil and heat; add patties and... - 39.8629
Curry Beef Pockets
Curry Beef Pockets is served as side dish. Curry Beef Pockets gets its taste from beef mixed with eggs and flavored with sherry. Curry Beef Pockets is loved by beef lovers. - 39.4381
Mutton Black Curry
Wash and cut meat into cubes.
Roast curry powder until dark, over low heat.
Add chilli powder and desiccated coconut and stir fry for half a minute.
Put shallots, ginger, garlic and roasted curry powder mixture in a blender with a little water.
Blend until... - 39.2997
White Hat Chilli
1) Take a large saucepan and heat oil in it.
2) Add the meat to the pan and brown it.
3) Put in the remaining ingredients along with the onions.
4) Add the sesame oil, salt and fresh mint 3-4 minutes before the cooking is done.
5) Garnish with... - 39.1118
In 10-inch skillet cook onion and curry powder in hot oil till onion is tender.
Stir in cubed beef, sliced or chopped apples, the 3/4 cup water, raisins, instant beef bouillon granules, and salt.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Blend the 1/4 cup cold water... - 39.0191
Outdoor Barbecued Frankfurters
1)In a heavy skillet, heat the butter over the hot coals. Sauté the onion till it turns light brown.
2)Pour in the vinegar and add the brown sugar, chili sauce, apple sauce and salt.
3)Put in the frankfurters to this boiling mixture and let it simmer... - 38.7298
Coney Island Beefwich
1)In a heavy skillet, heat some fat. Brown the meat in the fat.
2)Put in the onions and celery. Cook till they become tender.
3)Add in the seasoning along with tomato soup, chili powder and water.
4)Bring it to a simmer and cook for... - 38.6404
Beef Fillet Curry With Couscous
Rub 1 tablespoon of the curry paste over beef.
Cook beef in large heated oiled nonstick pan, uncovered, until browned all over and cooked as desired.
Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
Add remaining paste and onion to same pan; cook, stirring, until onion... - 38.6315
Pork N Potato Skillet
In a skillet over medium heat, brown pork in oil; add celery.
Cook until celery is tender; drain.
Combine milk and mayonnaise until smooth; add to the skillet.
Stir in potatoes, contents of sauce packet and water; mix well.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover... - 38.3352
Coney Island Beefwich
1) In a skillet, add fat and heat.
2) Add in the meat and brown well.
3) Add in the onions and celery and cook till tender.
4) Add in the remaining ingredients, using enough chili powder to taste.
5) Allow to simmer for 30 minutes.
6) Serve... - 38.3194
Beef Noodle Curry
Brown beef on all sides in butter.
Add onion and saute until onion is lightly browned.
Add water to cover and heat to boiling.
Cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Add garlic, curry powder, salt and pepper.
Cook 15 minutes, stirring... - 38.0621
Beef Curry With Eggs
Melt the butter in a large pan and fry the onion until tender.
Stir in the curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
Coat the strips of meat with flour, add to the pan and fry until the meat is evenly browned.
Add the dried fruit and apple.
Stir in the stock, bring... - 37.7394
Beef Curry is a spicy treat you'll love to gorge on. Stir fry the Beef Curry effortlessly in minutes, and let me know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 37.5675
About 25 minutes before serving: Cut each frankfurter diagonally into 4 pieces.
In large skillet over medium heat, in butter or margarine, cook mushrooms until just tender.
(If mushrooms are large, cut in half.) Add gravy, onion, sugar, sherry, thyme and bay... - 37.4815
Curry Glazed Pork Butt
Curry Glazed Pork Butt is an unique preparation served as a main course meal. I simply love the tangy taste in this glazed meat recipe. Anything baked has always been my favourite, and when it comes to baked pork butt its delicious! - 37.3289
Lamb Or Mutton Curry
1. Wipe the lamb with a clean, damp cloth and cut in 1-inch squares. Sprinkle the meat with the salt and pepper.
2. Brown meat lightly in a heavy frying pan, using half the drippings or other fat for the purpose. Remove to an enamel or glass kettle, add the... - 37.0328
Asian Pork Curry
Pork Curry has a fine taste. Pork Curry gets its taste from pork mixed with chicken bouillon and curry powder. Pork Curry is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 36.8878
Curry Of Cold Beef
Trim the meat and cut into small, neat pieces.
Heat the fat and fry the finely-chopped onion and apple for about 7 min without browning too much.
Add the curry powder and flour and cook for at least 5 min.
Add the stock or coconut infusion, curry paste and... - 36.5157
Outdoor Barbecued Frankfurters
1) In a saucepan, add onion and sauté in butter till light brown.
2) Add in the vinegar, brown sugar, chili sauce, apple sauce and salt.
3) Add in the frankfurters and allow to simmer for about 20 minutes.
4) Serve in split, toasted... - 36.4525
Meat Curry Recipes By Category