- » Meat Curry
Meat Curry Recipes
Meat curry is a highly spiced dish cooked with animal flesh. The dish can be gravy based or dry depending on the recipe. A number of stir-fry curry dishes containing meat are also popular in Chinese, Malaysian, and ... More »
Jamaican Style Goat Curry
Want to try Jamaican style Goat curry? If you do not eat goat, it can be replaced with lamb or mutton with the same recipe. While he has the detailed ingredient detail, the cooking demo is missed out in the quick video. Follow Chef's instructions as it’s... - 89.7954
1. Wash and cut the meat in 1 inch by 4 inch strips.
2. In a large mortar, place the chili peppers, black pepper, caraway seeds, coriander, salt, cabbage, shallots, garlic, lemon rind, and basil. Use a pestle to pound the ingredients... - 46.6386
Skin and core the kidneys, then cut into thin slices.
Heat 1 tablespoon of butter with the oil in a pan and fry the kidneys over a high heat.
Remove and keep warm.
Blanch the olives for 2 minutes and drain.
Heat the remaining butter in a second pan and saute... - 45.7252
Combine meat and yogurt in skillet.
Simmer until half cooked approximately 1/2 hour.
Place quartered onion, garlic, ginger, paprika, pepper, turmeric, coriander, poppy seeds, cumin, chili powder, cloves, cinnamon, coconut and salt in food chopper using... - 45.0959
Sweet Meat Curry
1. In a large saucepan heat oil over a medium heat, and cook onion and garlic, stirring, for 3-4 minutes until onion is tender.
2. Add curry powder, ginger and chilli, if using, and cook, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
3. Add carrots, celery, apple,... - 44.3815
Braised Brisket Of Beef And Cooked Meat Curry
1) Ensure that the meat has been tied neatly. If required, skewer it. Dip the meat in the seasoned flour and set it aside.
2) Peel the onion and slice it. From the turnip, scrape and peel the thick part and scrape the carrots. Cut the turnips... - 44.2972
Madras Meat And Vegetable Curry
Saute the onion in oil, gently, and remove to a casserole.
Toss the cubes of beef in flour and fry over a fairly high heat to brown.
When brown lower the heat, add the crushed garlic and sprinkle with curry powder and chilli and allow to saute for a few... - 42.8861
Madras Meat Curry
Fry the onions in the oil until golden brown, then take out of the pan and set aside.
Mix all the spices with the garlic.
Rub the spice mixture into the meat.
Add to the pan and fry until the spice coating turns a rich brown colour.
Return the onions to the... - 38.3883
Outdoor Barbecued Frankfurters
1)In a heavy skillet, heat the butter over the hot coals. Sauté the onion till it turns light brown.
2)Pour in the vinegar and add the brown sugar, chili sauce, apple sauce and salt.
3)Put in the frankfurters to this boiling mixture and let it simmer... - 38.077
Outdoor Barbecued Frankfurters
1) In a saucepan, add onion and sauté in butter till light brown.
2) Add in the vinegar, brown sugar, chili sauce, apple sauce and salt.
3) Add in the frankfurters and allow to simmer for about 20 minutes.
4) Serve in split, toasted... - 35.0746
Rich White Meat Curry
1 Lightly beat the curds and mix into it the coriander and salt. Rub this mixture well into the meat, pour the excess over and keep aside for an hour.
2 Heat the oil. Add to it the cardamoms and cumin and fry for a few seconds.
3 Add the onions and fry a... - 33.649
Freezer Ground Meat Mix
GETTING READY 1) Arrange all the ingredients required. MAKING 2) In a bowl, combine eggs, bread crumbs, celery, onion, carrot and... - 29.351
Slow Cooked Beef Curry
1. Lightly coat beef with flour and set it aside.
2. Place a pan on flame and heat vegetable oil in it. Drop beef and cook until nice and browned. Remove beef from pan.
3. In the same pan, add more oil and cook onion until slightly... - 0
Meat Curry Recipes By Category