- » Meat Chop
Meat Chop Recipes
Meat Chop is a meat cut which usually consists of the riblet part of a vertebra or a rib. The term meat chop is generally used for beef; however, other meat chops like lamb or pork are also used. Meat Chop is used in ... More »
Chili Rubbed Pork Chop
“Blackened” grilled meats was a culinary fade of the early eighties and still is. Chef John shows home cooks an easy method of preparing Cajun spiced char grilled meat in a home kitchen. This Chili-Rubbed Pork Chop video recipe is a kinder, recipe to pull... - 120.784
Low Carb Broiled Lamb Chop
Looking for a healthy summer recipe that is light on carbs? Then try this boiled lamb chop recipe detailed in the video by LowCarb360 and get ready to surprise guests. It is completely low carb, we promise! - 98.4092
Chop suey is a traditional Chinese dish made with all types of meats. It is now a part of various cuisines like American, Filipino, Canadian, Indian and Indonesian. Chop suey is served with noodles and rice. - 49.8913
Chinese Chop Suey
1) Take a bowl and chop up the meat, celery and onions in it.
2) Add a cup of consommé, sugar, soy sauce and pepper and mix well.
3) Drain the vegetables properly.
4) Take a blazer pan and heat oil in it.
5) Add meat and cook quickly... - 46.3385
Pork Bean Sprouts Chop Suey
1 In a bowl, mix flour and salt.
2 Add in the meat cubes and toss lightly to coat.
3 In Dutch oven, heat Crisco and brown meat cubes in it.
4 Add in onion and continue browning.
5 Stir in the celery, beef stock, soy, and molasses.
6 Cook,... - 45.6254
No Chop Beef Stir Pry
For sauce, stir together water, soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch, and ginger.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry vegetables in hot oil about 3 minutes or till... - 43.6873
Chop Chop Suey
1. In a large frying pan melt butter or margarine and saute onion over low heat for about 10 minutes such that onion is tender.
2. Drain chop-suey vegetables, measure 3/4 cup liquid and add to sauteed onion.
3. Stir in chop-suey vegetables, celery,... - 43.4736
Classic Chinese Chop Suey
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and cook the meat until well browned.
2) Take the meat from the pan.
3) In the same pan cook the mushrooms, celery, onion and chestnuts, stirring continuously for five minutes.
4) Put the meat back in the pan with, sprouted... - 43.2654
Chop Chop Suey
1. In large frying pan melt butter or margarine and saute onion over low heat for about 10 minutes such that the onion gets tender.
2. Draining the chop-suey vegetables, measure 3/4 cup liquid and add to the sauteed onion.
3. Stir in chop-suey... - 39.4659
Grilled Lamb Chop
My friends like this grilled lamb chop recipe. This recipe was given to me by one of my uncle. It is truly delicious. Whenever we organizing any party at home, this dish is surely included in party menu. It makes the party more enjoyable. If you also wish to... - 37.9354
In a large skillet, saute cabbage, celery, and onions in oil for 8 to 10 minutes.
Add next 5 ingredients and bring to a boil.
Blend cornstarch with water and stir into chicken mixture; cook until clear and thickened. - 35.4675
Lamb Chop Quince Saute
Trim excess fat off lamb chops.
Brown them in oil.
Lay them in shallow ovenproof dish or Dutch oven.
Saute green onions until golden and sprinkle them over the chops.
Saute quince slices until brown on both sides, adding more oil if necessary.
Lay them on top... - 34.5818
Meat Chop Recipes By Category