Cheese Stuffed Shell
- » Meat Cheese Stuffed Shell
Meat Cheese Stuffed Shell Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meat cheese stuffed shell recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meat cheese stuffed shell recipes.
Sunday Supper Stuffed Shells
Cook and stir 3 whole garlic cloves in hot oil in large skillet over medium heat until garlic is browned.
Add veal and pork.
Cook until lightly browned, stirring to separate meat; drain fat.
Combine spinach, parsley, bread crumbs,... - 40.1825
Cheese & Sausage Stuffed Shells
Remove casings from sausages.
Crumble meat into a wide frying pan and cook over medium heat until brown; pour off pan drippings.
Beat egg into ricotta, then combine with sausage, Parmesan, salt, and parsley.
Following package directions, cook giant shells or... - 44.644
Stuffed Shells A La Milnes
Brown sirloin or chuck in olive oil in a large skillet.
Add spaghetti sauce and simmer.
Boil pasta shells until al dente.
Drain shells and put back into the pot.
Stir ricotta into shells, add the meat, stirring it also into the shells.
Pour the mixture into a... - 28.6521
1. In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente (firm), about 9 minutes. Drain, cover with damp paper towel, and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add turkey and onion. Cook over... - 36.6449
Italian Stuffed Shells
In large skillet, brown beef, onion and garlic; pour off fat.
Stir in water, tomato paste, bouillon and oregano; simmer 30 minutes.
In medium bowl, combine cottage cheese, 1 cup Mozzarella, grated Parmesan and egg; mix well.
Stuff shells with cheese mixture;... - 42.9743
Smoked Sausage Stuffed Pasta Shells
Smoked sausage stuffed pasta shells is a herbed and saucy macaroni recipe. Filled with a cheesy, herbed egg and sausage mix, the smoked sausage stuffed pasta shells is baked to finish with a topping of extra cheese. Melty and supmtiously filling, the smoked... - 46.8165
Italian Stuffed Shells
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cook shells according to package directions and cool in a single layer on aluminum foil to prevent sticking.
Brown hamburger in a large skillet; drain grease and add spaghetti sauce to meat.
Line pans with a thin layer of meat... - 43.5917
Pasta Shells Stuffed With Chicken And Parsley
1. In a medium skillet or saucepan, cook the chicken breast in water with the celery, onion, and peppercorns. Simmer for 15 minutes, then remove the chicken and, when it is cool enough to handle, cut into small cubes, 1/4 to 1/2 inch. This will make about 2... - 33.8814
Mexican Stuffed Shells
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 11 x 7" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large nonstick skillet, combine beef, onion and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently to break up beef, until beef is browned and onion is translucent,... - 36.0281
Crab Stuffed Shells With Tarragon Tomato Sauce
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and cook the shells in rapidly boiling water for about 10 minutes until al dente.
Drain in a colander, run cold water over the shells to stop their cooking and drain well on paper towels.
There... - 44.6064
Classic Stuffed Shells
In skillet, brown meat, onion and garlic; pour off fat.
Stir in pasta sauce and oregano.
In large bowl, mix ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella, Parmesan cheese and egg.
Stuff shells with cheese mixture.
In 13 x 9-inch baking dish or 6 individual ramekins,... - 38.6704
Spinach Stuffed Shells
1) To prepare Meat Sauce, in a skillet add the first amount of cooking oil. Add meat and onion, scramble-fry until light brown.
2) Stir in next 7 ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
3) Take off from heat.
4) In a pan boil water, add second amounts of cooking... - 46.5678
Chicken & Ham Stuffed Shells
Cut chicken into 3/4-inch pieces.
In a medium skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Add chicken pieces.
Saute 10 to 15 minutes over medium-low heat until meat is browned.
Stir in salt, pepper and wine.
Simmer over low heat about 5 minutes; set... - 41.3584
Mexican Veal With Macaroni Shells
Saute onions in bacon drippings until tender.
Add celery, tomatoes, meat and gravy.
Cover, and simmer 20 minutes.
Uncover, and add kidney beans and chili powder to taste.
Season withWorcestershire sauce and garlic to suit your taste.
Serve on macaroni... - 36.3048
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– In the top part of a double-boiler, melt butter, add flour, slowly pour in milk, stirring all the while, and cook until sauce thickens.
– Add sherry, onion, basil, celery seeds, cayenne pepper and turkey... - 38.0779
Shell Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain thoroughly and rinse with cold water.
Add enough French dressing to coat the macaroni; chill thoroughly.
Drain off any excess dressing and combine macaroni with other ingredients, using enough mayonnaise or... - 29.1681
Meat Stuffed Eggplant
Butter a shallow 13" x 7" baking dish; set aside.
Cut eggplants in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp from center and chop.
In a large saucepan or skillet, combine meat, pulp, onions, celery, risino, parsley and garlic.
Cook until meat is browned, about 10... - 40.6011
Onions Stuffed With Meat Poultry Or Fish
This Onions Stuffed With Meat Poultry Or Fish is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this Onions Stuffed With Meat Poultry Or Fish with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 34.4286
This Deviled Crab is a meal treat that you cannot afford to miss ! Stuffed crab shells with one of the tastiest seafood fillings consisting of crabmeat , seasonings and cheese is something that you'll love to eat both independently and also with pasta or rice... - 41.2539
Onions Stuffed With Meat, Poultry Or Fish
1. Prepare the onions for stuffing. Preheat oven to moderate (375° F.).
2. Heat half the butter in a skillet, add the pepper and mushrooms and cook briefly. Add rice, seasonings and chopped onion. Stuff the onion shells with the mixture.
3. Sprinkle the tops... - 34.2585
Meat Stuffed Manicotti
1. Cook manicotti following recipe for Cooked Pasta.
2. Combine olive oil, spinach, onion, salt, oregano and meat in a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 6 to 7 minutes at HIGH, or until meat is no longer pink; stir... - 32.4144
Cut a lid off the top of the cheese.
Using a sharp knife, remove and hollow out the cheese wheel until you have a shell of cheese approximately 3/4 inch thick.
Reserve the interior cheese for other uses.
Wrap the cheese shell and refrigerate until... - 43.7336
Cannelloni With Cheese And Meat Filling
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the pasta shells for about 12 minutes, until tender. Rinse, drain and set aside.
3) In a skillet, heat olive oil and cook beef and veal over medium heat until they are just cooked. Add in onions, carrots,... - 42.7472
Baked Stuffed Zucchini
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Butter a 13" x 9" baking dish.
Fill a medium saucepan two-thirds full with salted water.
Bring water to a boil.
Cook over medium heat 5 to 10 minutes, depending on size.
Zucchini should be barely... - 44.4927
Mushroom & Cheese Stuffed Lobster Tails
1. Place 2 tablespoons butter or margarine in a 2-cup bowl. Microwave at 100% (high) 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and pars ley; set aside.
2. Remove cooked meat from lobster tails. Cut meat in chunks and reserve shells... - 34.8804
Frank Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut tops off tomatoes', scoop out pulp and reserve for another use.
Invert tomatoes on paper toweling to drain.
In saucepan cook onion and celery in butter till tender but not brown.
Stir in flour and salt.
Add milk all at once; cook and stir till thickened... - 41.8898
Cold Braised Stuffed Breast Of Veal
Prepare this dish 2 days ahead of time.
Crumble bread into milk and let stand 10 minutes.
Saute minced onion in the butter, 7 to 8 minutes, stirring frequently, or until tender but not browned.
Put in bowl and add ground meats and fat, cheese, spinach, herbs,... - 40.7162
Zucchini With Lamb Stuffing
Cut off ends of zucchini and scrub well.
Drop into the boiling water and cook until just slightly tender (about 5 minutes).
Remove from heat and plunge zucchini into cold water; drain.
When cool enough to handle, cut in half lengthwise and scoop out pulp with... - 43.5599
Taco And Cheese Stuffed Pasta
Want to enjoy a warm snack?? Try this fusion recipe of Pasta stuffed with cheese and taco. This video combines three fabulous dish - cheese, pasta and taco. The end result is a savory mix of a meaty cheesy pasta. Always a favorite in parties, but beware of... - 108.93
With a vegetable peeler remove all red skin from the cheese.
Cut a thin slice from the top.
Using a grapefruit knife and spoon hollow out the cheese, leaving a shell 1/2 inch thick.
Reserve the scooped-out cheese for another use.
Soak the cheese shell in... - 40.3509
Beef & Cheese Stuffed Zucchini
Cut zucchini inhalf lengthwise.
Scoop out seeds and pulp.
Place zucchini and water in a 12x8x2 inch glass baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave 7 to 10 minutes or until soft.
Give dish a 1/2 turn twice during cooking.
Drain and set aside in baking... - 43.4568
Stuffed Yellow Squash
Cut squash in half lengthwise.
Scoop out pulp and seeds and discard, leaving 1/4 inch thick shell.
In 2-quart casserole, combine sausage, green pepper and onion.
Microwave at medium high (7) 3 to 5 minutes until sausage is brown; stir every... - 38.4
These Stuffed Vegetables are a dreamy fare ! Try these vegetables stuffed with fried meat ,mushroom, cheese and egg fillings deliciously flavored with pepper and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Stuffed Vegetables are welcome ! - 41.4379
Stuffed Breakfast Loaf
Cut bread in half horizontally; hollow out top and bottom, leaving a 3/4-in.shell.
Save removed bread for another use.
In a large skillet, cook sausage, onion, green pepper and mushrooms until sausage is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
Remove... - 37.6673
Cheese & Peppers Tacos
1. Cook ground beef over medium heat in a skillet, stirring until brown and crumbly. Drain excess fat.
2. Add seasoning mix and water. Stir, bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
3. Warm taco shells in oven according to package directions. - 31.1177
Stuffed Onions Florentine
Stuffed Onions Florentine is a delicious dish that can steal the limelight of any spread. My children love this yummy dish and they demand for it every week. Try the Stuffed Onions Florentine yourself. - 41.3683
Shrimp And Crab Stuffed Potatoes
Combine soup, milk, onion, and pepper.
Heat slowly; stir often.
Add cheese; stir until melted.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
Scoop out insides; place in bowl.
Add soup mixture slowly; mix until blended and fluffy.
Fold in crab meat.
Spoon into potato... - 40.7696
Beef & Herbs Stuffed Zucchini
Slice zucchini in half lengthwise.
Scoop out pulp; chop.
Saute meat in oil until it loses pink color.
Add garlic, onion, and green pepper; cook 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add squash pulp, parsley, oregano, salt, pepper, crumbs, and 1/4 cup tomato sauce; mix... - 42.6473
Baked Stuffed Clams
In large skillet, arrange clams, then add 1/2 inch water.
Cook covered over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until clams open.
Remove clams, reserving 3/4 cup liquid; strain liquid.
Remove clams from shells, then chop clams; reserve 12 shell halves.
Preheat oven... - 40.8137
Stuffed Zucchini For One
Trim ends of zucchini; cook zucchini in boiling salted water till crisp-tender, about 8 minutes; drain.
Cut in half length wise; scoop out centers and chop.
Cook sausage, onion, and celery till meat is done; drain off fat.
Stir in croutons, half the cheese,... - 35.0437
Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
1. Pierce squash with tip of sharp knife in several places; place on paper plate and microwave on High 10 minutes, or until just softened, turning once during cooking. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut squash in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Using fork, scoop out... - 36.6433
Beef Stuffed Eggplant
Stuffed Eggplant is simply an irresistible main course meal recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Stuffed Eggplant recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 34.5982
Onions Stuffed With Liver
Onions Stuffed With Liver is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare side dish recipe, this Onions Stuffed With Liver is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 33.0855
Stuffed Zucchini Boats
1 Halve the zucchini lengthwise.
2 In a large skillet, bring the broth, garlic, basil and pepper to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the zucchini halves, reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer until barely tender, about 5 minutes.
3 Remove the zucchini and... - 41.7843
Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Wheels
1) From each end of the zucchini, cut off 1/2 inch.
2) Now, using a small spoon or apple corer, scrape off the pulp and seeds. Ensure to leave a 1/4-inch shell. Reserve the pulp for later use.
3) Now, by inserting a cylindrical shaped paper... - 42.1994
Sausage Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Remove the tomato tops and hollow out pulp, keeping the shells intact.
3) Chop the pulp of tomatoes.
4) Mix well the tomato pulp, breadcrumbs, celery, green pepper, and cooked sausage.
5) Season inside of... - 43.1222
Soften the roll in the warm water, then squeeze out the water and crumble the roll into small pieces.
Peel and finely chop the onions.
Mix together the bread, onion, beef, egg, salt and pepper, cayenne and chili sauce.
Divide into four portions and form each... - 43.2661
Stuffed Eggplant Galatoire's
Cut eggplant in half and slash the cut surfaces.
Bake at 350 Â°F about 20 minutes, or until tender.
Scoop out the pulp and reserve the shells.
Add scallions and parsley to butter heated in a large saucepan.
Cook until the scallions are tender.
Add the... - 39.4273
Cook zucchini in boiling water to cover 10 minutes, drain.
Let cool to touch.
Cut zucchini in half lengthwise, scoop out pulp leaving 1/4-inch shells.
Place shells in a lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Mash pulp, drain well, and set aside.
Remove... - 37.914
Wash zucchini; trim ends.
Cook in boiling water just till tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove centers; dice to make 3/4 cup.
Set shells aside.
Cook onion in butter till tender.
Stir in diced zucchini, cottage cheese, rice, ham, egg, parsley,... - 44.6497
Stuffed Squash is a delicious baked recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Stuffed Squash, you will always crave for some more. - 43.9653
Cut lengthwise slice from top of zucchini; scoop out seeds and pulp leaving 1/4-inch shell.
Coarsely chop pulp and seeds.
In skillet, brown beef and cook onion, garlic, and oregano in oil until onion is tender.
Add zucchini pulp and seeds, 1/4 cup soup, and... - 37.9935
Tomatoes Stuffed With Spinach & Sour Cream
Tomatoes stuffed with spinach is a cheesy stuffed tomato recipe made with cokked spinach. Combined with a sour cream, the spinach filling is seasoned and spiced with cayenne. Baked to finish, the spinach stuffed tomatoes are great with any casserole or even... - 45.6529
Cook ground beef in 2-quart casserole at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes, or until browned.
Stir once; drain.
Add seasoning mix and water; cover with lid.
Cook at HIGH 2 minutes and at MEDIUM 5 minutes; stir once.
Stir; let stand, covered, 3 minutes.
Fill taco shells... - 35.1917
Crab Stuffed Eggplant
Wipe eggplants, trim stems, cut in half lengthwise.
Score cut surface with a knife, sprinkle with salt, leave 30 minutes.
Set oven at 350Â°F.
Rinse eggplants with cold water to remove excess salt, and dry.
Heat oil in a heavy pan, fry eggplant, cut side... - 44.641
Eggplant With Macaroni Sausage Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Place unpeeled eggplants in a pan with one quarter inch water and bake about twenty minutes.
Cut each in half lengthwise; scoop out centers.
Salt the shells; drain them.
Chop the centers and reserve.
Lightly brown the sausage,... - 43.0088
Cut the eggplants in half, lengthwise.
Place cut-sides upwards on a baking sheet, brush with oil and bake in a moderately hot oven (400° F) for 30 minutes.
Carefully remove the flesh from the eggplants.
Chop finely and mix with the ground meats, garlic salt,... - 39.2609
1 Halve the aubergines (eggplant) lengthways and scoop out the flesh, leaving a shell 5mm/1/4 inch thick. Chop the flesh roughly.
2 Sprinkle the aubergine (eggplant) shells and the pulp with salt and leave to stand for 30 minutes, to extract the excess... - 39.6199
Stuffed King Crab Legs
Thaw crab legs; remove meat from shells.
Remove cartilage; cut meat into !/2-inch pieces.
Cook mushrooms in butter 5 minutes; blend in flour and salt.
Add milk gradually; cook until thick, stirring constantly.
Add cheese and crab; heat.
Fill shells with crab... - 33.1125
Avocado Stuffed With Shrimp
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Lightly mash avocados and mix with remaining ingredients, except cheese.
Stuff back into empty shells.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Top with grated Jack cheese and return to oven until cheese has melted.
Serve with fresh salsa. - 37.8068
This Stuffed Eggplant tastes yummy ! You might want to try this spicy brinjal with beef, cheese and vegetable stuffing. Try out this Stuffed Eggplant and let me know if you like it ! - 44.4215
Mexicali Stuffed Peppers
Cut tops off peppers; remove and discard seeds and membranes.
Trim stems from tops, and discard stems.
Chop pepper tops; set aside.
Arrange pepper shells in an 11 - x 7- x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and vent.
Microwave at HIGH... - 40.187
Mid Eastern Lamb Stuffed Eggplant
Trim ends of eggplants; slice eggplants in half lengthwise.
Cook in lightly salted boiling water 8 minutes, or until just fork tender.
Drain well and set aside to cool.
Brown lamb in a medium skillet.
Drain off all fat; return lamb to skillet.
Add onion,... - 45.1371
Deviled Stuffed Potatoes
Deviled stuffed potatoes is made with deviled ham. Baked and combined with the meat along with cheese and parsley with added flavors of mustard, the deviled stuffed potatoes is served in potato shells itself. - 36.4038
Crab Stuffed Zucchini
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. Prepare a large zucchini by cutting it in half lengthwise
4. Cut off the end and prepare it for the cooking process
5. Parboil the zucchini for a minute
6. Scoop out the center... - 42.4497
Shrimp And Crab Stuffed Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 450°
2. In a large pan, place the soup, milk, onion and the pepper and mix well. Place the pan on the heat and heat gently on low heat
3. Add the cheese to the pan and stir till melted
4. Cut the potatoes... - 41.5276
Shrimp Stuffed Acorn Squash
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Cut the unpeeled squash in half crosswise and scrape out the seeds and membranes.
Cut a thin slice off the stem and blossom ends so all the halves can stand without tipping.
Place the squash halves in a 9 X 9 X 2-inch baking pan,... - 43.7606
Baked Stuffed Whole Lobster
Plunge 2 live lobsters (about 1 pound each) headfirst into enough boiling, salted water to cover.
Cook 2 minutes.
Remove from water; place lobster on back on cutting board.
With sharp knife, split lengthwise from head down to base of abdomen.
Spread body open... - 32.2835
Sauerkraut Sausage Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Oil the baking dish with 1 tablespoon oil.
3) Cut off the small strips from if necessary so the peppers can stand still.
4) Rinse the peppers in the cold water.
5) In a saucepan, bring water to a boil and... - 45.3689
Italian Stuffed Lobster Tail
Cook lobster tails in boiling salted water to cover about 10 minutes or till done.
Drain; remove meat from shells.
Coarsely chop meat; set meat and shells aside.
In saucepan cook garlic in oil just till lightly browned.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, parsley,... - 43.664
Beef & Mozzarella Stuffed Zucchini
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Trim ends of zucchini.
Cut in halves lengthwise.
Carefully scoop out centers leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells.
Chop pulp (makes about 1 cup); set aside.
Heat a large skillet until hot.
Cook and stir until brown.
Pour off... - 42.4468
Stuffed Yellow Squash
Cut squash in half, lengthwise.
Scoop out pulp and seeds; discard, leaving 1/4 -inch thick shell.
Saute sausage, green pepper and onion over medium-high heat until meat is browned.
Add tomato and Parmesan cheese.
Stir until well... - 34.0657
Dieters Baked Stuffed Lobster
1. Drop live lobsters into a very large kettle of rapidly boiling salted water; cover. Lower heat; simmer for 10 minutes, or until lobsters turn a bright red. Remove at once with tongs; drain until cool enough to handle.
2. Remove meat from each lobster... - 37.6797
Italian Stuffed Clams
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. To prepare clams wash them thoroughly and place in a vegetable steamer over simmering water.
3. With cover steam for about 10 minutes and drain.
4. Pry open shells, reserving 3 tablespoons clam juice and... - 44.0054
Stuffed Whole Cabbage
Place whole cabbage in kettle with 1 teaspoon salt and enough boiling water to cover; boil for 30 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Remove from water; drain well.
Slice off top; scoop out inside carefully, leaving 1 1/2-inch shell.
Place shell in... - 45.8328
Stuffed Broiled Lobster Tails
Snip underside of lobster tails lengthwise and cut out a 1 1/4 inch-wide strip of soft shell.
The small leaf-shaped orange and black feelers attached to edges of the back shell may be left intact.
Pull out lobster meat and dice.
Wash and dry lobster-tail... - 43.8055
Italian Stuffed Zucchini
Wash zucchini; cut in half lengthwise.
Scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4 -inch shell.
Chop pulp, and set aside.
Saute next 5 ingredients in oil until meat is browned and vegetables are tender.
Stir in zucchini pulp, 1/4 cup tomato soup, and 1/2 cup cheese.
Place... - 40.9006
Bacon Stuffed Clams
Scrub clams well and place in a large kettle with just enough water to cover the bottom.
Steam, tightly covered, 6 to 8 minutes or just until the clams open.
Remove meat from the shells, discarding any unopened clams.
Reserve broth and the 12 best... - 39.4374
Pizza Style Stuffed Peppers
Cut tops off green peppers, and remove seeds.
Trim stem from tops, and discard.
Chop remaining green pepper tops; set aside.
Arrange pepper shells in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 5 minutes.
Drain shells, and set aside.
Combine... - 42.4796
1) Take a 4 cup capacity container and pour salt, water and oil in it. Microwave (high) for about 6-8 minutes or until mixture begins to boil.
2) Take a 12x8 inch glass dish and arrange noodles in it.
3) Pour the prepared mixture over manicotti and... - 34.0944
Caribbean Stuffed Chayotes
While chayotes are cooking, heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat; add pork, ham, onion, and garlic.
Cook, stirring often, until meat is browned and onion is soft.
Scoop pulp from each chayote half, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick... - 37.5858
Turkey Stuffed Manicotti
Cook manicotti according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain.
For sauce, in a small saucepan stir together tomato sauce, un-drained tomatoes, wine, tapioca, basil, and oregano.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly, then... - 45.3104
Stuffed Whole Cabbage
Cabbage is a regular feature in my house. The kids love it as much as the adults. I try making it in different styles. Stuffed Whole Cabbage is one main dish that is particularly enjoyed. A complete meal in itself, this is a good option to prepare. - 48.877
Stuffed Egg Platter
Stuffed Egg Platter is a unique and winning egg preparation that is perfect for your special dinner treats at home. Surprise your family with this unique dish. I am sure they will love Stuffed Egg Platter. - 40.9135
Italian Stuffed Zucchini
1) Clean zucchini and cut it half lengthwise.
2) Using a spoon take out pulp and leave a 1/4 inch shell.
3) Cut the pulp and keep aside.
4) In a saute pan, heat oil and add next 5 ingredients. Saute until meat is browned and vegetables... - 42.302
Baked Stuffed Eggplant
1 Cut eggplant lengthwise in to half.
2 Carefully, remove the inside pulp leaving a firm shell about 1/4 inch thick.
3 Using salted water, cover the shells and set aside while you prepare the filling.
4 Dice the eggplant pulp.
5 ... - 44.4129
Veal Stuffed Zucchini Boats
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise and leaving 4 firm zucchini shells, scoop out the pulp;set the shells aside.
3 Chop the pulp and set aside.
4 In 8- or 9-inch skillet, add oil and heat.
5 ... - 44.9147
Beef-stuffed Pepper Halves
Cut the peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and stems.
Arrange, cut side up, in a shallow casserole or baking pan about 9 by 13 inches.Sprinkle salt in a frying pan; place over medium heat.
Add the beef, onion, garlic, cumin, oregano, and chile... - 39.6306
Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Split the six 8" zucchini lengthwise; scoop out seeds and fill with ingredients as follows: Heat 2 tbs olive oil in large saucepan; add meat, garlic and onion and cook until meat is done.
Add zucchini pulp & seeds; cook about 3 min.
Add 1/2 cup crumbs, salt... - 39.5406
These Stuffed Tomatoes taste incredible ! These baked tomatoes with irresistible stuffing of herbs and seasonings can be eaten as it is or with pasta, rice or meat. Try out these Stuffed Tomatoes and let me know if you like it ! - 47.9252
Lamb Stuffed Aubergines
1) Halve the aubergines lengthways and scoop most of the flesh, leaving an even shell .
2) Chop the aubergine flesh, place in a colander or sieve, sprinkle with salt and keep over a plate or bowl for about 15 minutes.
3) Drain the flesh... - 43.366
Pork Sausage Stuffed Eggplant
1) In a small microwavable bowl or 1-quart casserole, add in the pork sausage. Microwave on HIGH for about 3 minutes till the meat loses it raw colour.
2) Drain the sausage and keep aside.
3) Slice the eggplant long. Spoon out the central pulp, leaving... - 44.65
Stuffed Zucchini Boats (main Dish)
Stuffed Zucchini Boats is a delicious main course meal recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Stuffed Zucchini Boats dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 44.1373
Swiss Stuffed Green Peppers
Cook rice according to package directions.
Cut off tops of peppers; remove seeds and membrane.
Precook pepper shells in boiling salted water 5 minutes; drain.
Sprinkle pepper cavities with salt.
Cook bacon till crisp; drain and crumble, reserving 2... - 37.8082
Pistachio Stuffed Veal Rolls
In small saucepan combine chicken and 1 cup water.
Cover and simmer about 20 minutes or till tender.
Remove chicken; cool slightly.
Discard skin and bones.
Chop chicken; blend in beaten egg, tarragon, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cut veal into 6 pieces; pound with... - 44.5058
Peppers Stuffed With Spanish Rice
Bring water in a large saucepan to a boil.
Meanwhile, cut the peppers lengthwise in half.
Remove and discard the stems, seeds and membranes.
Carefully, place the peppers in the boiling water for 3 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, remove the peppers and invert... - 45.4362
Stuffed Veal Roll With Hazelnuts In Aspic
For stuffing: Heat oil and butter in heavy skillet over low heat.
Add onion, cover and cook until translucent, about 10 minutes.
Add ground veal and pork, increase heat and cook just until browned.
Transfer to bowl and let cool.
Add cream, breadcrumbs, egg,... - 44.4208
Stuffed Aubergines Eggplants
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. To prepare aubergines (eggplants) scoop out the flesh from them and chop finely.
3. In an ovenproof dish place the shells.
4. In a pan, melt the butter and fry the onion and... - 44.1962
Chalupas & Gorditas
1. Prepare Refried Black Beans, omitting cheese.
2. Prepare Chilied Meat Filling.
3. Prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa.
4. Mix masa harina, 3 tablespoons (45 mL) each melted lard and grated cheese, the chilies and salt in medium
5. Divide dough into 24 even pieces.... - 42.0107