- » Meat Calzone
Meat Calzone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meat calzone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meat calzone recipes.
Roasted Beef And Carrots
Health wise and taste wise - the combination of beef and carrot is always too good. In this recipe of roasted beef and carrots, the meat is marinated in special marinade. This enhances the flavor and taste of the meat and makes it more tender. Follow the easy... - 109.404
Chicken Calzones Part 2 - Preparation
This is the second part of the Chicken Calzone series. This video shows how to prepare the recipe. Watch the video to check out how Chicken Calzones are prepared after making the dough. - 84.9728
Chicken Calzones Part 1 - Making Dough
If you are craving for something to fill your stomach as well as satisfy you, try this Chicken Calzone recipe. This dish belongs to the pizza family and presents chicken in a nice way. Here, the seasoned chicken is stuffed in dough and baked to prepare a nice... - 75.7816
Chicken Calzones Part 3 - Baking
This third part of the Chicken Calzone recipe preparation and it talks about baking. After preparing the dish you need to bake it for 20-30 minutes until it is golden brown in color. Finally, your Chicken calzones are ready to serve! - 70.8514
1) Preheat oven to 425F.
2) In a small skillet drizzle olive oil and brown sausages in it.
3) Drain out crumbles and put in a paper towel-lined plate.
4) In a bowl, mix sausage, ricotta cheese, parsley, garlic, grated Parmigiano, nutmeg,... - 43.0002
Prepare Calzone Dough.
While dough is resting, prepare filling: In 10 inch skillet, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until browned, about 10 minutes, stirring to break up sausage.
With slotted spoon, remove sausage mixture to large bowl.
Stir in... - 38.0918
Sausage And Cheese Calzone
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Divide pizza dough in half and roll into two 8-inch circles. Sprinkle cornmeal over large baking sheet.
2. Remove sausages from casings. Crumble uncooked sausage meat into a medium saucepan and cook, stirring, over medium heat until... - 32.6885
Dutch Oven Calzone
1. Roll and dock the pizza dough on a tray.
2. Preheat the dutch oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Spread the pizza sauce on one half of the rolled out pizza dough.
4. Add the chicken, mozzarella and cheddar cheese, mushrooms, olives,... - 0
Meat Calzone Recipes By Category