- » Meat Boat
Meat Boat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meat boat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meat boat recipes.
Grilled Stuffed Zucchini With Meat Filling
You remember how much you hated zucchini as a kid and mom insisted in eating it. Now, we have a very quick video which shows how this nutritious vegetable can be eaten yummily. The chef makes stuffed zucchini boats on his outdoor grill. - 93.5421
Zucchini Boats With Meat
Wash, stem and peel the zucchini.
Place in a saucepan with salted water.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, about eight to ten minutes.
Drain and cool slightly.
Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise.
Scoop out the seeds, leaving the... - 38.5175
Egg And Meat Boats
1. Beat together the eggs, milk and seasoning.
2. In a non-slick frying pan melt 1/3rd butter over a low flame.
3. Add the egg mixture and scramble, stirring frequently, until cooked.
4. Take pan off heat and leave to cool.
5. Meanwhile lightly toast... - 43.2804
Cranberry Meat Loaves
Thoroughly combine first 7 ingredients; shape into 5 loaves.
Place in 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients; spoon over loaves.
Bake at 350° for 40 minutes.
Remove meat loaves to warm serving platter.
Pour cranberry sauce into gravy boat;... - 33.9919
Crab Meat Pineapple
The crab meat pineapple is a crab and veggie salad falvored with fresh pineapples. Combined with mayo, the crab meat pineapple has meat from the alaskan king crab, peppers, celery, onions and pineapple bits and is served in hollowed pineapple shells. - 32.7169
English Meat Patties
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients for the patties except oil and mix well.
2. With slightly damp hands, divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and shape into patties.
Take a large skillet or flat based frying pan and heat oil over a medium... - 46.203
Christmas Goose With Root Veg Sticky Pears & Bramble Gravy
1. Remove all the fat from inside the bird and use a skewer to prick the goose skin all over, especially under the wings (A), if you have time to spare (although this isn't essential), sit the goose in a sink, then slowly and carefully pour over 3 kettles of... - 41.454
Salt Cured Rabbit
Rinse rabbit and pat dry.
Combine salt, allspice, cayenne, black pepper, bay leaves, and thyme.
In a glass, ceramic, or stainless steel bowl, coat rabbit with blended seasonings; cover and refrigerate for 10 to 12 hours.
Thoroughly rinse rabbit under cold... - 37.9961
Poulet Au Riz
Put chicken in kettle with enough water to come at least halfway over chicken.
Add next 7 ingredients, 1 teaspoon salt and peppercorns.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bring to boil, cover and simmer for 3 hours, or until chicken is tender.
About 45 minutes before... - 47.5206
Turkey Drumstick Gravy
In a large saucepan, combine drumsticks, cold water, and quartered onion. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour. Pour stock through fine-mesh strainer; discard drumsticks and onion. In a medium saucepan, melt butter... - 29.4153
Cranberry Orange Cornish Hens
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Cook the rice mix according to the package directions and drain. Meanwhile, coarsely chop the livers. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderately high heat. Add the mushrooms, onion, and celery and saute for 8... - 33.6621
Meat Boat Recipes By Category