- » Meat Biryani
Meat Biryani Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meat biryani recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meat biryani recipes.
1)Prick the meat pieces with a fork and marinate it in yogurt paste and leave for 2 hours.
2)In a pan, heat half ghee and cook meat pieces for 30 minutes on medium heat.
3)Take another saucepan, and heat remaining ghee. Saute onion until... - 51.7686
This meat biriyani is an authentic guide to making the dish the traditional Indian way. Meat and rice in alternate layers is simmered for an hour so that all the juices and spices blend well to provide that exotic taste and flavor that is unparalleled. - 48.8717
Spicy Mutton Biryani
Mutton cooked in spices and mixed in flavored basmati rice. The combination is deadly. - 47.7867
1. Clean and cut meat. Soak in curd.
2. Roast and powder cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, and peppercorns.
3. Grind together red chillies, half the onions, ginger, garlic and green chillies and copra.
4. Heat fat. Add sliced onions. Add ground spices and fry. Add... - 46.6187
1. Boil water (double the amount of rice) with bay leaf, one-third of sweet cumin, pepper, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, and salt.
2. Add rice when water starts boiling. Boil for 2 minutes. Remove and drain off water into another vessel. Keep water aside.
3.... - 46.5753
Aromatic Meat Biryani
1) Skin the onion and leave it whole.
2) If using root ginger, then peel and scrape it.
3) In a pot, place together meat cloves, cardamom, ginger, salt, onion, cinnamon, garlic and water.
4) Put the lid on and simmer until the meat is... - 45.9685
1. Wash, clean and cut the mutton into small pieces.
2. Peel and slice the onions, coriander leaves and mint.
3. Peel ginger and garlic.
4. Grind ginger, red chillies, garlic and nuts into a fine paste.
5. Heat fat. Fry onions till golden brown and crisp.... - 45.6925
1. Pick, wash and soak the rice.
2. Wash and cut up the meat and soak it in curd for 20 minutes.
3. Slice the onions.
4. Soak saffron in a little warm water.
5. Grind garlic and ginger.
6. Heat fat. Fry sliced onions and remove.
7. Add meat, ground spices,... - 45.4812
1. Wash, clean and cut meat with bones.
2. Grind together the onions, green chillies, coriander leaves, ginger, coconut, and garlic.
3. Heat fat. Add ground masala and fry for a few minutes.
4. Add meat, salt and enough water to cook till meat is tender.
5.... - 45.4317
Biryani is delicious dish made from mutton, curd and spice blend. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi. For better taste serve with raita. - 45.2073
1. Wash and cut up the meat.
2. Peel onion and leave it whole; peel garlic and bruise ginger.
3. Put all the ingredients into the pan and cook gently till meat is tender.
4. Cool and remove fat from surface.
5. Remove meat and strain soup.
1. Pick,... - 44.6964
Heat 4 Tbsp butter or oil in dutch oven.
Add garlic, ginger, cayenne and cumin seeds and fry for 3 minutes.
Add cubed meat and brown.
Stir in cinnamon bark, cloves, peppercorns, cardamom, yoghurt and 1 tsp salt.
Mix well and add 5/8 cup water.
Bring to a... - 43.6847
Yummy Lamb Biriani is an amazingly tasty and filling Indian dish. I serve this often for a hearty dinner meal at home especially if we are celebrating any family occasion. Very filling and delicious, the Lamb Biriani is something you just shouldnâ€™t... - 42.7983
Meat Biryani Recipes By Category