- » Meat And Spaghetti Patties
Meat And Spaghetti Patties Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meat and spaghetti patties recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meat and spaghetti patties recipes.
Spaghetti With Meat Sauce
1. Saute onion and garlic in olive oil or vegetable oil just until onion is soft in a kettle or Dutch oven; push to one side.
2. Shape ground beef into a large patty in same kettle; brown for 5 minutes on each side, then break up into chunks. Stir in... - 38.0203
Spaghetti And Meat Balls In Tomato Sauce
1) In a large saucepan, combine all the sauce ingredients then, simmer covered for 1 hour, stirring frequently and pressing the tomatoes.
2) Combine all the meat ball ingredients except oil and shape into 1 inch balls.
3) In a large heavy skillet,... - 48.0852
Squash Spaghetti In Beefy Meat Sauce
Spaghetti made from squash. This makes a very healthy spaghetti dish with a favorable tomato base sauce with meat. This video makes this simple, tasty, and relatively light spaghetti dish in no time. Serve with green salad, if desired. - 132.172
Veal Patties And Noodle Bake
1. Cook noodles following label directions; drain. Spread in shallow 8-cup baking dish.
2. Heat butter or margarine with oil in large skillet; sautS veal patties about 3 minutes on each side. Overlap browned patties down center of noodles. Keep warm.
3. Toss... - 31.5287
Tamale Bake Seasoned With Spaghetti Sauce
Cook cornmeal, following label directions for cornmeal mush.
Pour about half into an 8-cup shallow baking dish; spread evenly.
Pour remaining into a greased pan, 9x5x3; chill.
Press ground beef into a large patty in large frying pan; brown 5 minutes on each... - 37.3398
Crab And Pasta Cakes With Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise
Prepare Cilantro-Lime Mayonnaise.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Carefully clean lump crabmeat, removing any shell or cartilage pieces.
Using kitchen shears, cut the cooked spaghetti into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
In a large bowl combine the eggs,... - 41.1067
Saucy Ground Beef Fillets
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine the chuck, onion, crumbs, salt, egg and milk and mix together with a fork.
Shape into 8 patties.
Place the spaghetti sauce mix on waxed paper, then coat all sides of each patty heavily with the mix.
Wrap bacon around each... - 30.8996
Preheat over to 400 Â°F.
Gently mix beef with salt and pepper.
Shape into 6 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
Coat each patty with flour; dip into eggs.
Coat with bread crumbs.
Brown in fat.
Arrange in single layer in baking pan, about 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Top... - 40.963
Pizza Wheels is a sumptuous meat preparation that you wouldn't want to miss. The delicious dish is filling and hard to overlook. Try the Pizza Wheels the next time your friends come over, trust me, they will love it! - 35.233
This savory meatballs recipe is prepared with ground beef and can be served with spaghetti or noodles. Easily prepared and flavored with nutmeg, garlic and parsley, these meatballs are a red hot favorite of mine. - 40.7573
Hamburger Cutlets Parmesan
This an amazing Hamburger Cutlets Parmesan recipe. This delicious recipe is sure to win you some fans. Try this Hamburger Cutlets Parmesan Main Dish. - 41.3101
S O S Platter
Cook the spaghetti.
Drain and return to the pan.
Shape the sausage meat into 4 patties, fry or grill until brown on both sides.
Heat the soup, add the Worcestershire sauce and seasoning and pour over the spaghetti.
Place in hot dish and top... - 30.8604
Golden Gate Saucy Burgers
1. Mix ground beef lightly with onion, egg, applesauce, and seasonings until well-blended; shape into 12 patties about 1 inch thick.
2. Grill 8 minutes on each side for medium, or over hot coals, or until meat is done as you like it.
3. Place each patty on... - 26.111
Jolly Jumbuck In A Tuckerbag Sandwich
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grind lamb, mint leaves, rosemary, marjoram, parsley and onion in meat grinder.
Combine mixture with 1 egg in bowl; mix well.
Season with salt and pepper.
Let stand, covered, in refrigerator while preparing pastry.
Cut 8-inch... - 43.8901
Ground beef may either be ground round steak, ground chuck or beef trimmings ground with some of the less tender cuts such as flank, shank or neck.
"Ground round" and "ground chuck" are always labeled as such and cost more than the other, which is known... - 26.5471
Criss Cross Lasagna
1. Squeeze sausages from casings; mix meat lightly with meat-loaf mixture. Shape into a large patty in a frying pan; brown for 5 minutes on each side, then break up into chunks; push to one side.
2. Stir in onion and garlic; saute just until soft. Stir in... - 32.6477
Our Favorite Lasagna
1 Squeeze sausages from casings; mix meat lightly with ground beef.
Shape into a large patty in a frying pan; brown 5 minutes on each side, then break up into chunks; push to one side.
2 Stir in onion and garlic; saute just until soft.
Stir in... - 39.8435
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400°.
1. Prepare the cornmeal, following label directions for the cornmeal mush.
2. Transfer about half into an 8-cup shallow baking dish; spread evenly. Transfer the remaining into a greased pan, 9x5x3;... - 43.7793