- » Meal Potato Packet
Meal Potato Packet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meal potato packet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meal potato packet recipes.
Chicken Packets With Spinach, Carrots And Potatoes
Watch Toby prepare this simple recipe on loan from mary Lynn Farivari and her book "Healthy Palate". Chicken Packets with Spinach, Carrots and Potatoes is a complete meal-in-foil starring dill weed.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. - 105.055
Foil Baked Potatoes
Looking for something different to serve as a side dish? Look no further as you are going to watch this recipe video of Foil Baked Potatoes. This quick and easy side dish is sure to impress your family and friends alike, and is the perfect side for most... - 134.935
Cabbage 'n' Potato Soup
Start your meals with this extremely delicious Cabbage and Potato Soup! This Cabbage and Potato Soup is going to gear up your stomach for the coming courses! Try out this soup for dinner tonight and tell me how you like it ! - 32.8989
Baked Cheese Potato Tomato Casserole
Cooking up something special is always fun and here's a simple recipe for Cheese-Potato-Tomato Casserole to double that fun. This casserole is really gonna taste good and will definitely make up a great meal! - 48.7132
Grilled Cheddar Burgers
What could be easier than beef and veggies that grill to perfection in their own little pouches? - 37.8405
Korean Curry Rice
If you are a curry lover and enjoy the spice, the fumes coming out of your ears and the tears rolling down your cheeks then don’t stop yourself from trying the recipe. Watch James in his kitchen while he prepares a Korean Curry served over hot steamed rice.... - 88.8342
Vegetable Noodle Soup
A home video with lacking in quality in the video and the style of presentation! The recipe is just another one that can be looked at, it doesn’t urge the user to give it a try! See the video for more! - 54.1747
Simple Salad Nicoise
1. Slice the potatoes and marinate them in an oil and vinegar mix
2. Plate the greens on a large round or oval platter.
3. Arrange the sliced egg on the greens and top the slices with a curled anchovy
4. Add the marinated potatoes and... - 43.8689
You would be surprised about the origin of some dishes. They are like all other inventions but having the same underlying motive. The Arnaki Kleftiko is a Greek dish and it is also known as the Bandit’s dish. - 37.5829
Easy Salmon And Vegetables In Foil
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Make four sheets of aluminum foil into rectangles, approximately 10x16 inches.
3) Place one piece of salmon in the middle of each sheet, slightly to the left of center.
4) Top with one teaspoon of lemon... - 45.0026
Chicken Breasts Bonne Femme
1. On sheet of wax paper dredge chicken in flour, coating all sides.
2. In 3-quart nonstick saucepan heat oil; add chicken and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until browned on all sides, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer chicken to plate and set... - 32.7072
Good and Easiest Side Dish for dinner/lunch or evening snacks. A must try one. - 41.1063
Supper Polish Style
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a 1-quart shallow baking dish, add in a mixture of the cherry-pie filling and almond extract. Add a tablespoon of butter on top.
3) In a small bowl, mix the biscuit mix, 1 tablespoon sugar and milk.... - 41.4634
Beef Stew With Leftover Crock Pot Roast Beef And Gravy
Not sure what to do with all that leftover roast beef and gravy? Just grab the spare meat and whomp up a satisfying soup, that turns leftovers into a completely new dish. A great way to warm you up on a cold winter night, this simple stew for dinner can... - 97.7092
Tuna Tomato Favorite
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) Slice a 1/2-inch thick piece from the stem end of the tomatoes. Scoop out the centre pulp, leaving just a tomato shell. Overturn the tomatoes and let drain. Refrigerate.
3) Slice up the centre pulp of one tomato.... - 43.5001
A Rich Turkey Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2)In a medium skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Saute the sliced mushrooms for 5 minutes.
3) Add in the salad greens into a bowl. Sprinkle the dillweed on top. Refrigerate.
4) Whip the cream and transfer... - 41.4634
Festive Canadian Supper
1) Place the jelly roll on a cake plate. In a bowl, add jam, marmalade and orange juice. Mix well and brush over the jelly roll.
2) Using a rotary beater, beat the heavy cream with confectioner's sugar, cocoa and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Beat till... - 42.2527
Chap Jae (jap Chae)
This is one of my favourite dishes and it is very healthy! The noodles are yam noodles and do not contain wheat or flour. Jap Chae is a fabulous Healthy Choices meal. - 52.7451
A Patio Supper
1) In a small skillet, heat 1-inch of oil.
2) Wash, dry and slice the potatoes. When the oil reads a temperature of 385F, fry the potatoes in quarters till they turn golden. Drain and set aside.
3) Drain the juice of the canned pineapple into a... - 41.8955
Veggie Beef Hobo Dinner
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Shape mixture into 4 (4-inch) patties.
Cut 4 (18- x 12-inch) pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil; coat with cooking spray.
Place a meat patty on one end of each piece of foil; place potato and onion... - 42.2417
Maple Syrup Glazed Peameal Bacon Dinner
Prick potatoes and place on greased grill over medium-hot coals or medium setting; cook for 25 minutes, turning occasionally.
Meanwhile, cut bacon into 3/4-inch (2 cm) thick slices.
Core apples and cut into eighths.
Combine maple syrup, mustard and... - 35.5439
Fish In White Sauce
Wipe the fish with a piece of damp kitchen paper and lay them in a large shallow ovenproof dish.
Season and squeeze the lemon juice over the fish.
Taking half the butter, dot it over the fish.
Cover the dish with aluminium foil and bake in a moderately hot... - 42.3659
The pocket stew is a ground beef preparation baked with vegetables like onions, potatoes and carrots. Shaped into patties and seasoned with salt and pepper, the pocket stew can be served with a side salad as a full and filling meal. - 34.5959
Wild Mushrooms In Papillote
Natural Foods Chef Ingrid DeHart prepares this easy and elegant dish. The flavors of the mushrooms are enhanced when cooked in the paper pouch with the simple herbs. The presentation is so much fun, your guests or family will be so impressed. Don't tell them... - 115.571
Penne Al Cavolfiore
Heat the oil and add the chopped garlic and the whole or chopped chilli pepper.
Cook for 10 minutes, then add the cauliflower divided into florets.
After another 5 minutes cooking, add the chopped tomatoes with their juice.
Cook gently for 10 minutes, then... - 32.2522
Roast Beef In Foil
Roast Beef In Foil is an amazing beef dish that you will get hooked to in no time. When planning a dinner this is a perfect choice. Try the Roast Beef In Foil and I am sure you will be bowled over! - 25.6485
Steamed Corned Beef And Cabbage
Chef Jenny has got the right dish for St. Patick's Day. Check out the video of the delicious and tasty Steamed Corned Beef and Cabbage. A great main dish for the holiday season. Definitely a great dish to try out. - 91.5328