- » Mayonnaise Mixed Salad Dressing
Mayonnaise Mixed Salad Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mayonnaise Mixed Salad Dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mayonnaise Mixed Salad Dressing recipes.
Dill Mix Salad Dressing
Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, milk and Dill Mix in mixing bowl.
With Mini-Whipper, beat until smooth and well blended.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. - 29.0274
Salad Dressing With Mayonnaise
A perfectly dressed salad does not only look awesome on the dinner table but is also super delicious. Take a look at this video to see how the chef shows a very basic salad dressing idea with few basic ingredients right from your kitchen cabinet. Simple to... - 85.6677
Mixed Vegetable Salad With Italian Dressing
This Mixed Vegetable Salad is incredible ! Try this mixed vegetables with mayonnaise and chili sauce seasonings with a bit of lemon juice finishing ! Tell me if you like this Mixed Vegetable Salad. - 34.0224
Tossed Salad Dressing
1) In a bowl, mix together all ingredients.
2) Then, cover and chill them.
3) Serve tossed salad dressing over salad greens. - 36.2064
Sweet French Dressing
Sweet French Dressing is easy to make recipe. Sweet French Dressing gets its taste from mayonnaise and flavored with vinegar. Sweet French Dressing is used dress salad recipe. - 35.851
Fruit Salad Dressing
1. Take a bowl and melt the jelly in it.
2. Keep it aside until it becomes cold.
3. Take a bowl and add all the ingredients to it.
4. Add the cold jelly to it and mix well.
5. Serve chilled. - 33.1223
Cucumber Mayonnaise Dressing
1.Combine mayonnaise with cucumber, green pepper, vinegar, salt and cayenne.
2.Stir all the ingredients well.
3.Use as dressing for salads. - 28.776
Green Salad Dressing
Mix all ingredients together.
Let stand before using, preferably overnight. - 28.7233
Discovered Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
1) In a bowl, mix the pepper, salt, monosodium glutamate, parsley, garlic powder, and onion powder together.
2) Store in an airtight container until required.
3) In a mixing bowl, add 1 cup mayonnaise, 1 cup buttermilk and 3-1/4 teaspoons dry mix... - 44.7693
Homemade Salad Dressings
Wish to stick to a healthy diet? Then you have to learn to say 'no' to store-bought dressings and make efforts to whomp up some homemade ones to complement your salad. Greg Patent shows what a breeze it is to prepare your own yummy dressings at home using... - 86.9399
Russian Dressing With Green Pepper
Mix mayonnaise or salad dressing, French dressing, catsup, green pepper, onion and horseradish in a small bowl.
Use to dress green salads. - 26.1741
Mixed Vegetable Salad In Mayonnaise
1.Mix sliced cauliflower flowerets with carrots, celery and green pepper and put them in the refrigerator.
2.Mix separately mayonnaise with green pepper with a wire whisk.
3.Put the dressing of mayonnaise on the refrigerated... - 42.0552
Green Goddess Dressing
1. Take a bowl and add all the ingredients to it.
2. Mix well to blend them properly.
3. Continue stirring until the mixture turns smooth.
4. Serve it with any salad dishes of your choice. - 37.8419
Green Goddess Dressing
1.Crush anchovies and add garlic powder, onion powder, green onions, parsley flakes, tarragon leaves, chives, mayonnaise, wine vinegar and MSG to it.
2.Blend the mixture well.
3.Allow the mixture to stay for 30 minutes before serving.
4.Serve... - 35.0712
This homemade mayonnaise dressing makes a fresh and delicious salad dressing that can be stored in the fridge. Seasoned with salt and pepper along with paprika, the mayonnaise dressing is made savory with mustard in it. I often prepare a batch of these for... - 43.4953
Pink Fruit Dressing
Mix mayonnaise or salad dressing, cranberry juice cocktail, and dash salt.
Stir in almonds.
Makes 1 1/3 cups. - 20.289
Parmesan Dressing Italiano
Shake salad-dressing mix with water in a covered jar.
Add vinegar, mayonnaise, and anchovy paste; shake to blend. - 20.4694
Quick Chili Mayonnaise
Chili Mayonnaise has a Great taste. The mayonnaise and lemon juice gives the Chili Mayonnaise Superior taste. - 21.2761
Olive And Pepper Russian Dressing
1) Take a small bowl and blend together all the ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate covered.
2) Use the dressing on Cobb... - 33.034
1) Into a bowl, mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, hot pepper sauce and worcestershire sauce
2) Place in the refrigerator to chill for 2 hours
3) Serve with meat or a seafood salad - 33.9587
Easy Russian Dressing
1. Take a bowl, add all ingredients and whisk well.
2. Season according to taste preferences.
3. Serve the Russian dressing with salad. - 30.6621
1) In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
2) Cove the bowl and chill.
3) Serve curried dressing on salad greens or with raw vegetables. - 34.4977
1) In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise, buttermilk, garlic powder, Accent, onions, parsley and season to taste.
2) Refrigerate the mayonnaise mixture for 2 days to combine the flavour.
3) Use to dress any desired salad. - 35.6638
Potato Salad And Mayonnaise
Peel and chop the potatoes, then steam or boil them until just tender.
Drain and allow them to cool.
Mix the onion and celery together in a large salad bowl.
Stir the remaining ingredients together in a small bowl.
Add the cooled potatoes and the dressing to... - 28.1085
Creamy Roquefort Dressing
Blend salad dressing with sugar, mustard, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and onion.
Crumble in Roquefort and stir well.
Mix in 3-4 tablespoons vinegar, depending upon how thick a dressing you want, and use to dress green salads. - 32.4141
1.Combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, French Dressing, olives, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, salt, pepper, scallions, pickle relish and lime juice.
2.Mix the ingredients well.
3.Drizzle on salads.. - 33.3503
Green Onion Dressing
1) Thinly slice the green onions.
2) With a wire whisk, combine mayonnaise and yogurt.
3) Stir in lemon juice and onions.
4) In a glass container, store the dressing, cover the container and keep in refrigerator.
5) Pour the... - 34.3677
Green Goddess Dressing
1. Take a pan and fill it with boiling water, add parsley, watercress and chervil or tarragon into it and blanch for about a minute until they turn soft.
2. Remove parsley sprigs.
3. Take food processor or blender and add mayonnaise into it along with... - 40.1881
Raw Cranberry Salad
Wash cranberries and put through a food chopper, using coarse blade.
Add sugar, and let drain overnight in refrigerator. (Save juice to use in punch or molded salads.)
Combine cranberries, apples, grapes, oranges, and nuts.
Toss lightly. - 33.5317
Famous Salad Dressing Mix
Mix together first five ingredients and store in a small, tightly covered container until needed.
Combine 2 teaspoons of mixture with remaining ingredients; taste and correct seasonings.
For a thicker salad dressing, add more mayonnaise.
Add more buttermilk... - 29.982
Quick Tarragon Dressing
Mix mayonnaise, milk and vinegar until smooth.
Spoon over mixed greens.
Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper. - 21.5951
Pasta Salad With Avocado Dressing
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, cut the ham, celery and tomatoes into 1/2-inch cubes.
3 Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente, 10 to 12 minutes or according to package directions.
4 Meanwhile, make the dressing: In a... - 38.6105
Tasty Taco Ranch Dressing For Salad
Ranch salad dressing holds a bad rep for being high on fat. However, you can slim it down by swapping a few high-fat ingredients with healthy ones. A great dressing to squeeze in between your tacos. A healthy snack option any time, any where. - 89.1407
Yummy Salsa Ranch Dressing
One of the quickest and simplest ways to fill up your stomach is to gorge on salads. Just chop lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers and all other veggies you would like to have and toss them with yummy salsa ranch dressing. Creamy and tasty, this one's truly... - 89.5302
Creamy Potato Salad With Mayonnaise
1 In medium mixing bowl sprinkle potatoes with sugar and vinegar. Add celery, onion, sweet pickle, salt, and celery seed; toss gently to mix.
2 Add mayonnaise or salad dressing; toss gently to coat. Carefully fold in sliced eggs. Refrigerate until chilled. - 31.7603
Low Carb Ranch Dressing
1. In a large bowl, take mayonnaise, dry buttermilk powder, water, minced garlic, parsley, onion powder, dill weed, salt and pepper.
2. Mix for a few minutes. Chill in an airtight container.
3. Take salad ingredients mix the ranch dressing,... - 95.3993
Quick Green Goddess Dressing
Quick Green Goddess Dressing is easy to make recipe. Quick Green Goddess Dressing gets its taste from soup mixed with mayonnaise, flavored with lemon. Quick Green Goddess Dressing is used to prepare salad recipe. - 26.9861
Combine all ingredients in a jar; shake well to blend.
Mix with coleslaw. - 19.1567
Green Mayonnaise I
Mix all ingredients well, cover, and chill several hours; Serve with cold boiled shellfish (especially lobster) or use to dress fish or vegetable salads. - 28.6734
1. In a dry mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise and cream.
2. Use a wire whisk or a fork to whisk both until well blended and smooth.
3.Season the dressing according to your liking.
4. Halve the boiled egg into.
5. Arrange the egg halves, flat... - 38.3009
Salad With Dill Dressing
1.Chop each lettuce into four wedges.
2.In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, catsup, Worcestreshire sauce and tabasco sauce.
3.Toss dressing over lettuce wedges and serve. - 34.1463
Creamy Salad Dressing
I am glad to share this very special creamy salad dressing recipe with you. This recipe is special, because i learnt it from my mother. Every time i use this dressing, i receive great compliments. Try this yummy creamy salad dressing today and let me know how... - 35.8619
Mixed Green Salad With Soured Cream And Blue Cheese Dressing
1) In a mixing bowl, add cream and vinegar. Whisk for 1 minute, until the cream thickens.
2) Crumble the blue cheese with hand and add to the cream.
3) With a fork, blend thoroughly by leaving some lumps.
4) Stir in milk, mayonnaise, mustard,... - 46.1407
Savoury French Salad Dressing
White-wine vinegar, salad oil, and kosher salt combine to make perfectly balanced all-purpose French style vinaigrette. You can store this dressing for up to two weeks and can drizzle it on top of any salad to perk up their flavor. - 98.4783
This zesty salad dressing is prepared with ranch style dressing mix and yogurt. Combined with mayonnaise, the zesty salad dressing is tangy and has a zing to it when chilled and served with salads or baked potatoes. - 24.8789
Fruit And Cabbage Salad
Place oranges, apples, cabbage and grapes in bowl.
Beat whipping cream in chilled bowl until stiff.
Fold whipped cream, sugar, lemon juice and salt into mayonnaise.
Stir into fruit mixture. - 25.7464
Potato Salad With Spicy Mayonnaise
This potato salad with spicy mayonnaise recipe is totally satisfying! It is a great side dish. The recipe is really simple to prepare and the ingredients are available conveniently. Make this salad for your family today to let them know that how much you love... - 45.6483
Parmesan Dressing Italiano
Shake salad dressing mix with water in a covered jar.
Add vinegar, mayonnaise, and anchovy paste; shake to blend.
Serve with Relish Salad. - 24.7344
Russian Salad Dressing
1. Mix the green pepper, pimiento, chives and catsup with the egg yolk. Stir into the mayonnaise. Chill.
2. Russian Dressing is particularly good on crisp head lettuce; with other vegetable salads, with fish salads, gelatin-molded fish and vegetable mixtures. - 25.4114
Garlic Salad Dressing
Combine mayonnaise and buttermilk, mix well, using a wire whisk.
Stir in vegetable oil, water, garlic powder, vinegar, lemon juice, honey, dry mustard, and salt.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours. - 32.1542
Mix together mustard, salt, pepper, paprika, sugar.
Add egg & beat well with beater.
Gradually add, and beat constantly, the 1/2 cup salad oil.
Add alternately, beating well after each addition, 3 Tblsp cider vinegar.
1 1/2 cups salad oil.
Mayonnaise should... - 37.3502
Lemon Mayonnaise Dressing
Mix together all ingredients.
Refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour.
Can be used as a salad dressing or as a sauce over fish or steamed vegetables. - 30.7914
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together and mix thoroughly.
3) Use the Herb Mayonnaise as a sandwich spread or salad dressing or as required. - 35.0288
Chilled Mayonnaise Dressing
1.In a bowl, place hard cooked egg yolk and mash it fine.
2.When the yolk is like powder, add uncooked yolk and stir until mixture is smooth, then add sugar, salt, pepper, mustard and sauce.
3.When the whole is well mixed, add gradually, stirring... - 37.5229
Green Goddess Dressing
1. Finely chop parsley, onions and garlic together in a food chopper or with a knife.
2. In a mixing bowl combine the chopped ingredients with remaining ingredients.
3. Use a fork to whisk until all the ingredients are well blended... - 39.4472
Crab mayonnaise is a salad dressing recipe for crab meat. Made with canned crab along with toamto puree, red wine and honey, crab mayonnaise is savory dressing when mixed with mayonniase and served over crab. - 39.8245
Traditionally, Russian dressing is made from yogurt or sour cream. However, this is a perfectly acceptable way to make it. You can use this as a salad dressing or as a sandwich spread. - 113.225
1) In small bowl, place together mayonnaise or dressing, cream, lemon juice and curry powder.
2) Mix until all the ingredient are well incorporated.
3) Cove and refrigerate, for several hours, or until needed.
4) Transfer the Curry Dressing... - 30.297
Thousand Island Dressing
In small bowl, stir mayonnaise, olives, egg, chili sauce, relish, parsley, green onion, and pepper until well mixed.
Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days.
Stir well before using. - 32.4509
Easy Thousand Island Dressing
1. Place the mayonnaise and ketchup in a bowl. Stir.
2. Mince the olives, green pepper, spring onion and egg into the bowl, stir and add the parsley.
3. Serve as a dip with cruditds or over cold chicken. Serve spooned over cold cooked broccoli as a starter. - 27.3392
Want to liven up your regular salad. Try this quick and easy dressing. A simple way to add that special personal touch. Enjoy!! - 32.478
Rub egg yolk through a fine sieve and mince the white; mix with remaining ingredients, cover, and chill about 1 hour.
Stir well and use to dress tossed green salads or tomato aspic.
Good, too, with cold boiled shrimp or lobster. - 26.9084
1. Take a bowl and add all the ingredients to it.
2. Mix well to blend them properly.
3. Serve it with any salad dishes of your choice. - 29.8136
Potato Salad With Ranch Dressing
Looking for some mild flavored salad ideas? Then here is one for you; potato salad with ranch dressing. Combining the goodness of eggs, potatoes, onion, celery, and mayonnaise, this salad is best suited for any time of the day. Watch the video and try it... - 137.347
Superb Submarine Sandwiches
Superb Submarine Sandwiches is simply yummy. Superb Submarine Sandwiches gets its taste from meat mixed with mayonnaise and cheese. Superb Submarine Sandwiches is inspired by many food joints across world. - 37.9944
Green Mayonnaise With Fresh Vegetables
Fresh vegetables for dipping, such as mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, cauliflower florets, zucchini sticks, green-pepper slices, cucumber slices, carrot sticks.
Mix sugar, mustard, salt, egg yolk, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice in 1 quart bowl.
Using wire whisk,... - 42.0961
Dressing Lamaze is easy to make recipe. Dressing Lamaze gets its taste from eggs mixed with soup and mayonnaise. Dressing Lamaze is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 26.6997
Tropical Salad And Dressing
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Mix ice cream, mayonnaise, and peanut butter thoroughly; thin with either pineapple or ginger liquid, if desired.
Pour over salad and serve. - 27.1648
Traditional Mayonnaise has a Wonderful taste.The Mayonnaise and Vinegar gives the Traditional Mayonnaise Gripping taste. - 28.1948
Mayonnaise (old Fashioned)
Put the yellow of the egg in a small bowl. Add the salt, sugar and mustard powder. Mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon.
Add the salad oil, half a teaspoon at a time, beating all the time with a wooden spoon.
When all the oil is absorbed, add the lemon juice or... - 27.7571
Stand a bowl on a damp cloth to prevent it from slipping on the table.
Put in the egg yolks, mustard, salt, pepper and sugar.
Mix thoroughly, then add the oil drop by drop, beating well with a whisk the whole time, until the sauce is thick and smooth.
Beat in... - 34.1716
Cole Slaw With Caraway Mayonnaise
The Cole Slaw With Caraway Mayonnaise is a moist and well flavored salad that your family will surely get addicted to. Try this wonderful Cole Slaw With Caraway Mayonnaise recipe for yourself . - 31.624
Vegetable Avocado Salad With Paprika Dressing
Making the Paprika Mayonnaise Dressing :
1. In a bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, sherry vinegar and lemon juice and then whisk in the olive oil.
2. Season with salt and a generous amount of pepper and mix smoked paprika.
Making the... - 46.062
Lobster Salad With French Dressing
1. Combine lobster and celery and marinate in French dressing.
2. Add mayonnaise.
3. Garnish with pimiento strips, if desired. - 26.6963
Mix 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing and 1/2 cup chili sauce.
Makes 1 1/2 cups. - 14.967
Russian Style Dressing
Russian Style Dressing is easy to make recipe. Russian Style Dressing gets its taste from mayonnaise mixed soup and flavored with lemon juice. Russian Style Dressing is used to make salad recipe. - 23.0963
Lettuce Cup Salad
Split hard cooked eggs; remove yolks and blend with 2 tablespoons mayonnaise and deviled ham.
Stuff egg halves with mixture.
Mix cabbage, carrots, and salad dressing or mayonnaise; place in lettuce cups.
Top each with 2 ham stuffed egg halves, and garnish... - 30.8958
Mix And Match Sandwiches
In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, plain yogurt, minced dried onion, horseradish, mustard, and garlic powder. Let stand for 10 minutes to rehydrate the dried onion and blend the flavors.
Meanwhile, bake the brown-and-serve French... - 31.9807
Classic Chicken Salad
Put chickens in a large kettle or Dutch oven.
Add water and all ingredients except the chopped celery; heat to boiling; cover tightly.
Reduce heat and simmer 1 hour, or until tender.
Remove from heat; strain broth.
Refrigerate chicken and broth at once.
When... - 37.3944
Beef Salad With Fresh Basil Dressing
Beef Salad With Fresh Basil Dressing gives a smooth taste. The method for preparing Beef Salad With Fresh Basil Dressing is very easy. The Beef Salad With Fresh Basil Dressing can be served with the main non vegetarian main course. - 36.8985
Mushroom And Asparagus Mayonnaise
First prepare the dressing.
In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients, beating until they are blended.
Add the mushrooms and set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
Add the asparagus, mayonnaise and chives to the mixture and mix well,... - 36.8446
Salad Dressings is that ingredient which makes or breaks your salad. I have always experimented with them and have ended up with a few classic ones I use often. Here is one of my favorite Salad Dressings recipe! Try it! - 30.5
Church Supper Macaroni Salad
1. In large saucepot, cook pasta as label directs, using 2 teaspoons salt. Add carrots to pasta water 2 minutes before pasta has completed cooking. Cook until carrots are tender-crisp and pasta is done, 1 to 2 minutes longer.
2. Meanwhile, from lemon, grate 1... - 35.6742
Dill Dressed Chinese Cabbage
In small mixing bowl combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, milk, Parmesan, wine vinegar, dillweed, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Cut cabbage crosswise into thin slices; place on individual salad plates.
Spoon mayonnaise mixture over. - 34.3701
Crab And Grapefruit Salad With Avocado Mayonnaise
Peel avocado and mash with a fork.
Mix in mayonnaise, lemon juice, and garlic salt.
Line chilled salad plates with the shredded lettuce.
Arrange grapefruit sections and crab legs over lettuce.
Spoon some of the dressing on top of each salad; pass remaining... - 39.1064
Garden Potato Salad With Mayonnaise
Peel, chop and remove seeds from cucumber.
In a large bowl place cooked, peeled and sliced potatoes, the vegetables, 3 hard-cooked eggs (chopped) and the seasonings.
Combine dressing with milk, pour over vegetables and mix well.
Garnish with the 2 remaining... - 35.7218