- » Mayonnaise Mixed Meat
Mayonnaise Mixed Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mayonnaise mixed meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mayonnaise mixed meat recipes.
Endives With Cucumber Mayonnaise
Place cucumber in food processor and puree.
Add mayonnaise, paprika, Tabasco sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper; blend 30 seconds.
Arrange endives, apple and ham in large salad bowl.
Add cucumber mayonnaise to taste, mix well. - 34.8423
Zesty Meat Sauce
Mix all ingredients together.
Serve with chicken, boiled beef, bock-wurst, or stew. - 22.1209
Mix And Match Sandwiches
In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, plain yogurt, minced dried onion, horseradish, mustard, and garlic powder. Let stand for 10 minutes to rehydrate the dried onion and blend the flavors.
Meanwhile, bake the brown-and-serve French... - 29.9852
Melty Mix Ups
These Melty Mix Ups are delectable mealtime treats ! Try out these pork, cheese and hamburger bun rolls soon and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for the Melty Mix-ups are welcome ! - 31.19
Celery Caper Sauce For Cold Meat
1. Place the unopened can of soup in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours
2. Blend the soup with mayonnaise and then stir in the capers and set aside to chill again
3. Just before serving mix in the cold cooked salmon, sliced beef and the ham
4.... - 26.5369
Carpaccio Style Steak With Mustard Mayonnaise
Partially freeze the meat and slice it very thin.
Mix mayonnaise with mustard and cheese.
Place 1 lettuce leaf on each plate.
Put a dollop of mayonnaise on the side of the plate along with a slice of tomato.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Mix pepper with... - 39.409
Mash garlic and salt in a mortar and pestle until almost liquid.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Add egg yolk, and mix in well with a fork.
Add a few drops of olive oil, and beat well.
Continue to do this, beating in the oil a drop at a time, until half of the oil... - 33.317
Tasty Frankfurter Lunch
Slit the inside curve of each frankfurter almost from end to end, but not quite, and almost all the way through, but not quite.
Into the slit insert a stick of American cheese, and press it in firmly.
Mix the other ingredients together and, with the tip of a... - 29.0504
Split the lobsters in half.
Crack the claws.
Lift out the tail meat and cut it into slices.
Wipe the shells with a little oil to make them shiny.
Put the tail meat back into the shells, red side up.
Place the claw meat in the top part of the shells.
Arrange... - 35.9514
Split lobsters in half.
Remove meat from lobster shells, cut in large dice.
Combine mayonnaise, whipped cream, salt, pepper, parsley and lemon juice; mix well.
Combine most of the mayonnaise with the diced lobster.
Mix thoroughly, fill into lobster... - 30.7835
Turkey With Lemon Mayonnaise
1) Boil rice in plenty of salt water for 10-12 minutes or according to instructions on package.
2) Drain and wash well with cold water. Let them dry.
3) In salty water, boil peas, beans and sweetcorn.
4) Drain and let cool.
5) Peel tomatoes... - 45.3888
Chicken And Asparagus Mayonnaise
1) Roast chicekn at home or buy ready cooked chicken.
2) Remove meat from bones and cut into cubes.
3) Trim asparagus and cook in boiling salted water until tender and drain, or open tin of green asparagus spears and drain carefully.
4) Use... - 47.2132
Grapefruit Crab Meat Salad
This salad is composed of 1/2 the total mixture consisting of grapefruit only, combined with the remaining half consisting of equal amounts of celery, crab meat, and almonds.
Mix with cooked salad dressing or mayonnaise. - 20.8246
Into the mayonnaise mix other ingredients to taste, blend with crab meat - 27.7843
1. Put the salt, mustard, paprika and cayenne into a small bowl. Mix them thoroughly.
2. Add the egg yolks and beat until the mixture is creamy.
3. Add 1/2 tne vinegar and beat again.
4. Add the oil gradually, 1/2 teaspoon or less at a time, beating... - 33.1565
Superb Submarine Sandwiches
Superb Submarine Sandwiches is simply yummy. Superb Submarine Sandwiches gets its taste from meat mixed with mayonnaise and cheese. Superb Submarine Sandwiches is inspired by many food joints across world. - 35.4177
Lobster Mayonnaise may be served in either of the following ways: (a) Cut the lobster in half lengthways, scoop out the meat from the body, mix with a little mayonnaise and return.
Carefully remove the meat from the tail, slice and return to the shell,... - 23.6433
Mix all the ingredients together and add the fennel if necessary.
Add salt and freshly ground black pepper this is served with cold boiled fish or fish salads. - 24.8783
Crab Meat Appetizers
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine all ingredients, except dinner rolls and water chestnuts, in a bowl.
Pull dinner rolls apart into two pieces each.
Top each piece with some of the crab mixture then top with a slice or two of water... - 35.1749
Tartar Sauce With Oil Mayonnaise
Mix all ingredients with the Oil Mayonnaise.
This sauce is for any type of fish but is best served with fried seafood such as fried oysters, scallops etc. - 27.4494
Mayonnaise Cream Sauce For Lobster
Mix all the ingredients together.
This sauce can be served hot or cold.
If the lobster is hot, a little melted butter may be added to the lobster. - 24.8761
Crab And Pasta Cakes With Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise
Prepare Cilantro-Lime Mayonnaise.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Carefully clean lump crabmeat, removing any shell or cartilage pieces.
Using kitchen shears, cut the cooked spaghetti into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
In a large bowl combine the eggs,... - 41.1067
1. Mix the celery and apple.
2. Blend the cream or milk into the mayonnaise, add the salt, then fold in the celery and apple. Beat to mix.
3. Serve with vegetable salads, with fish, with mixed meat and vegetable salads. - 25.9873
Salmon Rice Salad With Mayonnaise
While rice is hot add the french dressing.Cool to room temperature before adding rest of ingredients.
Chill at least 1 hour before serving. - 30.4731
Mayonnaise Hot Chicken Salad
Combine first 9 ingredients and spoon into large casserole.
Mix cheese with crumbs and spread on - top with almonds.
Bake at 350° until piping hot. - 32.2216
Peppered Beef Fillet With Herseradish Mayonnaise
Trim the meat if necessary.
Rub all over with the olive oil, then roll in the crushed peppercorns to coat completely.
Place in a roasting tin (pan).
Roast in a preheated oven at 220Â°C/425Â°F/gas mark 7 for 30 minutes for pink meat, 45 minutes for well... - 39.423
Chicken And Apricot Salad With Mayonnaise
This Chicken And Apricot Salad gives you a perfect portion of meat and fruits and for that reason is a very filling choice for meal. Deliciously flavored with lemon and yogurt, this Chicken And Apricot Salad is even more attractive wirh the addition of dried... - 37.2578
1) Cut the lobster claws and take out meat. Halve and tail and cut flesh coarsely into small pieces.
2) Remove stomach in the head sections, wash and dry thoroughly.
3) Wash lettuce leaves and dry.
4) In a bowl put lobster meat, add... - 40.4248
Crab Meat Salad
1. Shred crab meat and discard all tough spines.
2. Mix crab meat, celery, pimiento, green pepper and salt and add enough mayonnaise to moisten.
3. Serve in lettuce cups - 29.3461
Green Goddess Dressing
1.Crush anchovies and add garlic powder, onion powder, green onions, parsley flakes, tarragon leaves, chives, mayonnaise, wine vinegar and MSG to it.
2.Blend the mixture well.
3.Allow the mixture to stay for 30 minutes before serving.
4.Serve... - 35.6652
Harlequin Salad has an exclusive taste. The meat and mayonnaise gives the Harlequin Salad an astonishing taste. Harlequin Salad is inspired by restaurants internationally. - 36.2329
Crunchy Chicken Sandwich Spread
Take all the ingredients in a bowl.
Combine gently so that the ingredients blend properly Tightly cover the mixture.
Refrigerate up to 3 days. - 25.1737
Crab Meat Ravigote
1. Wash small tomatoes and cut out stems and centers. Sprinkle them lightly with half the salt.
2. Mix the rest of the salt with the crab meat, cayenne, mustard, olive oil, parsley, egg and vinegar. Fill this mixture into the tomatoes and chill thoroughly.
3.... - 31.5172
Tartar Sauce Using Tobasco
1. Mix mayonnaise and sour cream, lemon juice, tobasco, stuffed green olives, onion, capers and parsley together and chill for 30 minutes
2. Serve with meat, fish, or beef fondue. - 25.7266