- » Mayonnaise Mixed Meat
Mayonnaise Mixed Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mayonnaise mixed meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mayonnaise mixed meat recipes.
Endives With Cucumber Mayonnaise
Place cucumber in food processor and puree.
Add mayonnaise, paprika, Tabasco sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper; blend 30 seconds.
Arrange endives, apple and ham in large salad bowl.
Add cucumber mayonnaise to taste, mix well. - 36.505
Zesty Meat Sauce
Mix all ingredients together.
Serve with chicken, boiled beef, bock-wurst, or stew. - 23.1499
Melty Mix Ups
These Melty Mix Ups are delectable mealtime treats ! Try out these pork, cheese and hamburger bun rolls soon and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for the Melty Mix-ups are welcome ! - 32.9835
Mix And Match Sandwiches
In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, plain yogurt, minced dried onion, horseradish, mustard, and garlic powder. Let stand for 10 minutes to rehydrate the dried onion and blend the flavors.
Meanwhile, bake the brown-and-serve French... - 31.9807
Celery Caper Sauce For Cold Meat
1. Place the unopened can of soup in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours
2. Blend the soup with mayonnaise and then stir in the capers and set aside to chill again
3. Just before serving mix in the cold cooked salmon, sliced beef and the ham
4.... - 26.3684
Mash garlic and salt in a mortar and pestle until almost liquid.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Add egg yolk, and mix in well with a fork.
Add a few drops of olive oil, and beat well.
Continue to do this, beating in the oil a drop at a time, until half of the oil... - 34.8293
Carpaccio Style Steak With Mustard Mayonnaise
Partially freeze the meat and slice it very thin.
Mix mayonnaise with mustard and cheese.
Place 1 lettuce leaf on each plate.
Put a dollop of mayonnaise on the side of the plate along with a slice of tomato.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Mix pepper with... - 41.2743
Tasty Frankfurter Lunch
Slit the inside curve of each frankfurter almost from end to end, but not quite, and almost all the way through, but not quite.
Into the slit insert a stick of American cheese, and press it in firmly.
Mix the other ingredients together and, with the tip of a... - 31.1507
Into the mayonnaise mix other ingredients to taste, blend with crab meat - 29.7072
Split the lobsters in half.
Crack the claws.
Lift out the tail meat and cut it into slices.
Wipe the shells with a little oil to make them shiny.
Put the tail meat back into the shells, red side up.
Place the claw meat in the top part of the shells.
Arrange... - 36.376
Split lobsters in half.
Remove meat from lobster shells, cut in large dice.
Combine mayonnaise, whipped cream, salt, pepper, parsley and lemon juice; mix well.
Combine most of the mayonnaise with the diced lobster.
Mix thoroughly, fill into lobster... - 32.427
Turkey With Lemon Mayonnaise
1) Boil rice in plenty of salt water for 10-12 minutes or according to instructions on package.
2) Drain and wash well with cold water. Let them dry.
3) In salty water, boil peas, beans and sweetcorn.
4) Drain and let cool.
5) Peel tomatoes... - 43.9561
Chicken And Asparagus Mayonnaise
1) Roast chicekn at home or buy ready cooked chicken.
2) Remove meat from bones and cut into cubes.
3) Trim asparagus and cook in boiling salted water until tender and drain, or open tin of green asparagus spears and drain carefully.
4) Use... - 46.158
Grapefruit Crab Meat Salad
This salad is composed of 1/2 the total mixture consisting of grapefruit only, combined with the remaining half consisting of equal amounts of celery, crab meat, and almonds.
Mix with cooked salad dressing or mayonnaise. - 22.9427
1. Put the salt, mustard, paprika and cayenne into a small bowl. Mix them thoroughly.
2. Add the egg yolks and beat until the mixture is creamy.
3. Add 1/2 tne vinegar and beat again.
4. Add the oil gradually, 1/2 teaspoon or less at a time, beating... - 35.5067
Superb Submarine Sandwiches
Superb Submarine Sandwiches is simply yummy. Superb Submarine Sandwiches gets its taste from meat mixed with mayonnaise and cheese. Superb Submarine Sandwiches is inspired by many food joints across world. - 37.9944
Mix all the ingredients together and add the fennel if necessary.
Add salt and freshly ground black pepper this is served with cold boiled fish or fish salads. - 27.1213
Lobster Mayonnaise may be served in either of the following ways: (a) Cut the lobster in half lengthways, scoop out the meat from the body, mix with a little mayonnaise and return.
Carefully remove the meat from the tail, slice and return to the shell,... - 25.5126
Crab Meat Appetizers
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine all ingredients, except dinner rolls and water chestnuts, in a bowl.
Pull dinner rolls apart into two pieces each.
Top each piece with some of the crab mixture then top with a slice or two of water... - 37.3557
1. Mix the celery and apple.
2. Blend the cream or milk into the mayonnaise, add the salt, then fold in the celery and apple. Beat to mix.
3. Serve with vegetable salads, with fish, with mixed meat and vegetable salads. - 27.3419
Tartar Sauce With Oil Mayonnaise
Mix all ingredients with the Oil Mayonnaise.
This sauce is for any type of fish but is best served with fried seafood such as fried oysters, scallops etc. - 29.2379
Mayonnaise Cream Sauce For Lobster
Mix all the ingredients together.
This sauce can be served hot or cold.
If the lobster is hot, a little melted butter may be added to the lobster. - 25.9965
Crab And Pasta Cakes With Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise
Prepare Cilantro-Lime Mayonnaise.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Carefully clean lump crabmeat, removing any shell or cartilage pieces.
Using kitchen shears, cut the cooked spaghetti into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
In a large bowl combine the eggs,... - 42.922
Salmon Rice Salad With Mayonnaise
While rice is hot add the french dressing.Cool to room temperature before adding rest of ingredients.
Chill at least 1 hour before serving. - 32.1556
Mayonnaise Hot Chicken Salad
Combine first 9 ingredients and spoon into large casserole.
Mix cheese with crumbs and spread on - top with almonds.
Bake at 350° until piping hot. - 33.991
Peppered Beef Fillet With Herseradish Mayonnaise
Trim the meat if necessary.
Rub all over with the olive oil, then roll in the crushed peppercorns to coat completely.
Place in a roasting tin (pan).
Roast in a preheated oven at 220Â°C/425Â°F/gas mark 7 for 30 minutes for pink meat, 45 minutes for well... - 40.6342
Chicken And Apricot Salad With Mayonnaise
This Chicken And Apricot Salad gives you a perfect portion of meat and fruits and for that reason is a very filling choice for meal. Deliciously flavored with lemon and yogurt, this Chicken And Apricot Salad is even more attractive wirh the addition of dried... - 39.88
Crab Meat Salad
1. Shred crab meat and discard all tough spines.
2. Mix crab meat, celery, pimiento, green pepper and salt and add enough mayonnaise to moisten.
3. Serve in lettuce cups - 31.8243
1) Cut the lobster claws and take out meat. Halve and tail and cut flesh coarsely into small pieces.
2) Remove stomach in the head sections, wash and dry thoroughly.
3) Wash lettuce leaves and dry.
4) In a bowl put lobster meat, add... - 41.9193
Green Goddess Dressing
1.Crush anchovies and add garlic powder, onion powder, green onions, parsley flakes, tarragon leaves, chives, mayonnaise, wine vinegar and MSG to it.
2.Blend the mixture well.
3.Allow the mixture to stay for 30 minutes before serving.
4.Serve... - 35.0712
Harlequin Salad has an exclusive taste. The meat and mayonnaise gives the Harlequin Salad an astonishing taste. Harlequin Salad is inspired by restaurants internationally. - 37.539
Crunchy Chicken Sandwich Spread
Take all the ingredients in a bowl.
Combine gently so that the ingredients blend properly Tightly cover the mixture.
Refrigerate up to 3 days. - 27.2155
1) Into a bowl, mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, hot pepper sauce and worcestershire sauce
2) Place in the refrigerator to chill for 2 hours
3) Serve with meat or a seafood salad - 33.9587
Tartar Sauce Using Tobasco
1. Mix mayonnaise and sour cream, lemon juice, tobasco, stuffed green olives, onion, capers and parsley together and chill for 30 minutes
2. Serve with meat, fish, or beef fondue. - 26.39
Crab Meat Ravigote
1. Wash small tomatoes and cut out stems and centers. Sprinkle them lightly with half the salt.
2. Mix the rest of the salt with the crab meat, cayenne, mustard, olive oil, parsley, egg and vinegar. Fill this mixture into the tomatoes and chill thoroughly.
3.... - 34.324
Leftover Meat Spread Or Salad
Mix all of this in a mixing bowl and make sandwiches or serve as a salad.
Leave mayonnaise and Durkee's out and this can be frozen in portions and used with mayonnaise when wanted. - 34.8728
Monte Cristo Sandwiches
Monte Cristo Sandwiches is a delightful French cuisine. Monte Cristo Sandwiches gets its luscious taste from turkey and ham meat mixed with cheese and eggs. Monte Cristo Sandwiches is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 47.293
Big Wheel Sandwich Loaf
Big Wheel Sandwich Loaf is layered sandwich. The first layer has horseradish with beef, second layer consist of mayonnaise and cheese, ham and mustard goes in in third layer, fourth layer is got bacon and tomatoes, fifth and the last layer is got cheese. Big... - 44.7232
This is a specialty in Spain where it is served with broiled fish and meat.
Peel and crush the garlic, then mix with the salts and lemon juice.
Place the egg yolks in a bowl with the garlic mixture.
Beating all the time, add the oil, drop by drop, until a... - 33.8467
Turkey Bacon Club Sandwiches
Cook and stir Turkey Bacon in nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until lighdy browned.
For each sandwich, spread 2 teaspoons mayonnaise on one toast slice; top with half the Turkey Bacon, lettuce, tomato, Turkey Breast and another toast... - 21.1199
Veal With Mayonnaise Mask
Put veal, onion, salt, pepper, celery, and boiling water in large kettle.
Bring to boil.
Cover and simmer gently for 2 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Remove meat from bones and cut into coarse pieces.
Strain liquid and reduce to... - 46.7856
Crab mayonnaise is a salad dressing recipe for crab meat. Made with canned crab along with toamto puree, red wine and honey, crab mayonnaise is savory dressing when mixed with mayonniase and served over crab. - 39.8245
Put the egg yolks in a warmed dry bowl.
Season with salt and pepper; add 1 teaspoon [5 ml.] of the vinegar or lemon juice, and mustard, if you wish.
Mix thoroughly with a small whisk.
Whisking constantly, add the oil, drop by drop to begin with.
When the... - 34.3292
Lobster Salad With Mayonnaise
"Cut lobster into bite-sized pieces; add celery.
Arrange on lettuce; surround with lobster claws, eggs and capers.
Mix mustard, salt, sugar and pep- per.
Add egg yolks; beat well.
Add oil gradually; beat vigorously after each addition.
Beat until... - 42.0779
Egg And Mayonnaise Salad
1) Mix well the vinegar and oil to make salad dressing.
2) Mix together the potatoes, cucumber, carrots and cheese with some oil and vinegar dressing.
3) In a flat dish, spread the salad garnished with crisp lettuce leaves.
4) Halve the... - 42.123
Cold Spinach Roll With Chicken Mayonnaise
If using fresh spinach, wash well in lukewarm water (this removes the dirt more easily) and remove stems.
Place in large saucepan without any water, except that clinging to the leaves, cover tightly and wilt down over medium heat (this takes only a very few... - 43.5629
Grilled Chicken Sandwich With Red Pepper Mayonnaise
1) Prepare marinade in a small bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Keep it aside.
3) Put chicken breasts between 2 pieces of waxed paper. Faltten lightly using a meat mallet.
4) In a portable container with a leakproof lid put the... - 47.0659
Lobster Potato Salad With Tarragon Mayonnaise
For Potato Salad:
1. In a pot of rolling boiled water drop potatoes. Add salt and cook until fork tender.
2. Drain and cut them into half.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add potato, onion, capers, garlic, parsley, black pepper, lemon zest,... - 0
Hot Smoked Turkey Sandwich
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, parsley (if using), oregano, tarragon and pepper.
3 Thinly slice the tomatoes.
4 Place the bread on the broiler pan. Spread each slice with herbed... - 38.8213
Tasty Turkey Sandwiches
Tasty Turkey Sandwiches has a delightful taste. Tasty Turkey Sandwiches is gets its desired taste from smoked turkey mixed with mayonnaise and cheese. Tasty Turkey Sandwiches is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 32.1653
Here’s a super easy recipe for tartar sauce. No need to ever buy it again. Use it to eat with seafood and fish. - 106.552
Combine French dressing and Soy Sauce.
Marinate meat in mixture 30 minutes.
Chill. Add remaining ingredients, mix lightly.
Serve on salad greens. - 35.6253
Cold Meat Salad
Assemble Food Grinder with Coarse Disc.
Grind meat, carrot, onion, pickles, and cheese into bowl.
Mix mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, salt, and pepper in small bowl.
Stir dressing into meat mixture.
Cover and chill for several hours.
Arrange lettuce leaves... - 40.0322
Double Decker Chicken Mold
Double Decker Chicken Mold has a lovely taste. Double Decker Chicken Mold gets its taste from chicken mixed with soup and mayonnaise. Double Decker Chicken Mold is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 43.3863
Classic Club Sandwiches
Classy Club Sandwiches is world famous sandwich. If you like lots of cheeses mixed with meat sandwich then try this Classy Club Sandwiches sandwich, you will just adore it. - 37.2272
Pasta Salad With Avocado Dressing
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, cut the ham, celery and tomatoes into 1/2-inch cubes.
3 Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente, 10 to 12 minutes or according to package directions.
4 Meanwhile, make the dressing: In a... - 38.6105
Crab Meat In Choux Paste Puffs
Mix the ingredients well and heap into the hollowed-out cream puff shells.
Garnish with grated egg or chopped parsley. - 23.9448
Crab Meat Cocktail On Toast
1. Take a bowl and add all the ingredients.
2. Mix them well.
3. Serve it on top of buttered toast. - 33.0236
Meat V Biscuit Bake
1. Put Hamburger Mix into mixing bowl. Stir in cheese and egg; mix well.
2. Make soft dough of Baking Mix, mayonnaise, and water, stirring with fork about 25 strokes. Spread half of dough into a well-greased 8-inch square pan.
3. Cover dough with meat... - 31.0136
Curried Rice And Meat Salad
Bring the stock to the boil and add the rice.
Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the rice is tender and has absorbed all the stock.
Mix the meat and chicken with the cooked rice and set aside to cool.
Mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar, chutney,... - 44.6851
Savory Meat Stack Bunwiches
1. Mix all the ingredients and allow the mixture to become cool.
2. Take 6 buns, halve them and butter the cut sides.
3. Spread the cooled mixture on the buttered halves and top with crisp lettuce and tomato slice.
4. Serve immediately. - 37.8562
Stuffed Meat Rolls
1. Mix cottage cheese, taco seasoning, mayonnaise, and walnuts together.
2. Put filling into slice of meat folded in half, roll, and secure with a toothpick.
3. Serve on a tray garnished with radish roses and pickles, if desired. - 23.2013
Cold Crab Canape
Mix crab, pickles and lime juice.
Add mayonnaise to moisten. - 21.4629
Meat And Celery Salad
1. Blend the mustard, paprika, salt and mayonnaise.
2. Mix the apple, celery and meat. Toss with the dressing until thoroughly mixed. - 31.6598
Avocado Stuffed With Crab Meat
Mix crab meat with equal parts of mayonnaise and chili sauce.
Season to taste with salt,pepper and lemon juice.
Place avocado half on bed of shredded vegetables; fill with crab mixture.
Top with mayonnaise and thin strips of tomato if desired. - 28.1254
Chicken And Cheese Bun
Leaving the buns, combine all the ingredients.
Scoop out the centres of bun halves.
Fill the hollow centres of buns with the above prepared mixture.
Use foil to wrap up the buns individually.
Bake for about 15 minutes at 400°F or 200°C to prepare the buns. - 35.2052
Main Dish Salad With Vegetables And Meat
Main Dish Salad packs in the flavors of cabbage, carrots, pinto beans and luncheon meat. This is a chill and serve version of salad and wont eat up much of your time for the preparation part. Give this Main Dish Salad a try. - 36.9174
Crab Meat Rounds
In small mixing bowl, combine crab meat, onions, mayonnaise and parsley.
Stir in cheese.
Line 12-inch platter with 2 layers of paper towels.
Spoon half of crab mixture onto 18 toast rounds.
Arrange on prepared platter.
Microwave at High... - 44.3684
Artichoke And Crab Meat Salad
Combine artichokes and crab meat.
Chill in refrigerator.
Mix whipped cream with mayonnaise, catsup, Worcestershire, Tabasco, salt and pepper.
Chill in refrigerator.
Serve crab meat and artichokes topped with sauce.
If time is short, place in freezer... - 38.365
Crab Meat Salad
1. Pick over the crab meat to remove any bits of shell. Leave the meat in chunks.
2. Blend the lemon juice with it; then add the celery and mayonnaise. Toss lightly to mix but do not crush the crab meat.
3. Arrange on a lettuce-covered salad platter. - 27.2475
Crab Meat Shells
1) Peel the oranges leaving just 2 segments for garnish. Peel the grapefruit. Chop both the fruits.
2) In a bowl, mix the fruits with cheese and cucumber.
3) In a different bowl, mix the crab meat with mayonnaise.
4) Keep the crab meat mixture on one... - 31.2493
Hot Crab Meat Canapes
1) In a small mixing bowl, mix the crab meat, lemon juice and mayonnaise together.
2) Stiffly beat the egg white and fold into the crab meat mixture.
3) Top each Melba toast round, with about 1 teaspoon of the crab meat mixture.
4) On a serving dish,... - 32.5706
Cold-cut Roll Ups
Shred cabbage into a large bowl (There should be about 8 cups.).
Sprinkle with sugar; chill at least 30 minutes.
Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, cream and lemon juice in a cup; pour over cabbage.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss lightly with two forks... - 42.3834
Crab Meat Salad
Have all ingredients very cold; mix together.
Serve immediately on chilled lettuce leaves. - 27.3092
Chicken Salad Spread
Chicken Salad Spread is cold spread for poultry meat salads. Chicken Salad Spread gets it taste from chicken mixed with mayonnaise and dashed with pepper. - 25.6186
Crab Meat Tomato Accordions
1) In a bowl, mix the celery, green pepper, crab meat, salt and pepper together.
2) Stir in the mayonnaise and lemon juice, then refrigerate until chilled.
3) Place the tomatoes with the stem ends down, make 5-6 cuts halfway to the bottom and stuff... - 37.6631
Crab Meat Ravigote
Flake the crab meat, discarding any cartilage.
Marinate in the vinegar 15 minutes, then drain very well.
Season with the salt and pepper.
Blend together half the mayonnaise, the anchovy paste, capers, onions and pimentos.
Add to the crab meat and mix... - 40.6812
Molded Crab Meat Cocktail Salad
Molded Crab Meat Cocktail Salad recipe is another twist to the crab meat salad. The molded crab meat cocktail salad is a great appetizer and completes your meal. Enjoy the chill salad immediately. - 41.1371
Reuben Meat Loaf
In large bowl, combine beef, pork, bread crumbs, onions, egg, mayonnaise, ketchup, Worcestershire and salt; mix well.
Pack half the meat mixture into 10-cup (2.5 L) round casserole or baking dish.
Layer with sauerkraut, cheese and remaining meat... - 40.4372
Deviled Ham Spread
Deviled Ham Spread combines the flavors of mayonnaise, ham, tabasco sause and mustard. Be it for breakfast or brunch, this Deviled Ham Spread goes with the menu . Just try this Deviled Ham Spread with whole wheat bread. - 33.4851
Mixed Cold Platter With Salad
Arrange the slices of meat attractively on a large dish, leaving the center empty.
Mix the canned vegetables with the chopped dill pickles.
Mix the sour cream with the mayonnaise, mustard, sugar and chives.
Mix with the vegetable mixture and spoon into two... - 39.1144
Artichoke Crab Meat Salad
Artichoke Crab Meat Salad is delicious mix of crab meat and artichoke. This is one of my masterpiece recipes and I prefer serving it with capers. Check out the recipe of the delectable Artichoke Crab Meat Salad. - 37.6619
Hot Crab Meat Canapes
Hot Crab Meat Canapes has a exicting taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Hot Crab Meat Canapes a piquaut and bracing taste. Must catch it - 38.6051
Heat oven to 400°.
Mix crabmeat, drained and cartilage removed, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, celery, and pickle.
Spread on 24 toast rounds.
Top each with 1/4 slice process cheese.
Heat on ungreased baking sheet 15 minutes. - 27.9894
Picnic Chicken Salad
Mix all the ingredients together.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
This helps the herbs to congeal and the salad is ready to be eaten! - 27.8769
Cajun Turkey Salad
Combine Cajun spices.
Cook turkey over medium-high heat, brushing with Cajun spice mix as you grill.
Grill about 1 minute on each side.
Remove turkey from grill, dice, and place in bowl.
Combine walnuts, onion, yogurt, and mayonnaise and toss... - 36.8444
Mustard Topped Steak
1. Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Place beef top round steak on rack in broiling pan. Broil steak about 20 minutes for rare or until of desired doneness, turning steak once.
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix mayonnaise, bread crumbs, mustard, and... - 22.3854
Turkey Oven Sandwich
Heat oven to 425Â°.
Cook and stir ground turkey, margarine and poultry seasoning in 10-inch skillet, over medium heat, until turkey is done; drain.
Place pita breads on bottom and about halfway up sides of ungreased square pan, 9 x 9 x 2 inches, (they will... - 40.8958
Chicken Liver And Bacon Filling
This unique Chicken Liver And Bacon Filling is gonna make your morning sandwiches a complete hit! Surprise your guests with this delicous sandwich filling. Trust me you wouldn€™t want to miss Chicken Liver And Bacon Filling! - 31.0801
Pimiento Crab Meat Strata Supreme
Pimiento Crab Meat Strata Supreme is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Pimiento Crab Meat Strata Supreme is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 46.7219
Vintage No Cook Bbq Sauce
1)In a medium saucepan heat olive oil and fry the onions.
2)To the pan now add canned tomato paste, apple cider vinegar, Worchestershire sauce, sea salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, prepared horseradish, hot sauce and mayonnaise and mix well.
3)Make... - 0
1 In a bowl, mix jelly powder with 1 cup of liquid, stir to dissolve.
2 Chill until slightly thickened.
3 Mix in mayonnaise and beat well until blended.
4 Add the remaining ingredients, mixing well.
5 Into greased mold or individual molds,... - 32.8128