- » Mayonnaise Chicken
Mayonnaise Chicken Recipes
Mayonnaise chicken is widely popular chicken recipe that is made up of fresh chicken and mayonnaise sauce. Known for its rich and creamy taste, this recipe of mayonnaise chicken is very easy to make. Some of the ... More »
This is an easy, quick marinade which will make any chicken moist and juicy and is especially good to use on chicken for your BBQ. In fact sometimes I do only this chicken on the BBQ and everybody loves it, especially the kids! - 101.756
Grilled Chicken Sandwich With Red Pepper Mayonnaise
1) Prepare marinade in a small bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Keep it aside.
3) Put chicken breasts between 2 pieces of waxed paper. Faltten lightly using a meat mallet.
4) In a portable container with a leakproof lid put the... - 47.0659
Chicken And Asparagus Mayonnaise
1) Roast chicekn at home or buy ready cooked chicken.
2) Remove meat from bones and cut into cubes.
3) Trim asparagus and cook in boiling salted water until tender and drain, or open tin of green asparagus spears and drain carefully.
4) Use... - 46.158
Chicken Burger With Tangy Garlic Mayonnaise
PLACE CHICKEN in a shallow, non-metal dish; prick chicken breasts with a skewer several times.
1.Combine lime juice and chilli sauce in a jug.
Pour over chicken; cover.
Marinate several hours or overnight.
Prepare and light barbecue 1 hour before... - 45.9608
Chicken Kebabs With Curry Mayonnaise
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Trim chicken of excess fat and sinew.
1.Cut chicken into 3 cm cubes.
Trim spring onions, cut white stems and thicker parts of green stems into 3 cm lengths; discard tops.
Cut red and green capsicum into 3 cm squares.
2.Thread... - 44.6989
Chicken Burger With Tarragon Mayonnaise
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Place chicken mince in a mixing bowl.
1.Add onion, rind, sour cream and breadcrumbs.
Using hands, mix until thoroughly combined.
Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into 1.5 cm thick patties.
2.Place patties on hot... - 44.4787
Chicken With Spicy Mayonnaise
Skin the chicken.
Remove the flesh from the bones and cut it into small pieces.
Mix the mayonnaise, curry powder, cream, preserve and lemon juice together in a large bowl.
Stir in the chicken pieces until they are well coated.
Arrange the cold rice in a layer... - 44.1389
1) Take a bowl and soften the gelatin with cold water.
2) Add the chicken broth to it and dissolve it by stirring well.
3) Cool the mixture before adding rest of the ingredients..
4) Mix them properly.
5) Pour it into a mold and refrigerate it for a... - 44.0265
Chilled Chicken With Tarragon Mayonnaise
Chilled chicken with tarragon mayonnaise is a grilled chicken recipe. Marinated and cooked, the chilled chicken is served with a herbed mayonnaise blend and garnished with lemon slices. Filling and savory, it is really delicious. - 43.7232
Cold Spinach Roll With Chicken Mayonnaise
If using fresh spinach, wash well in lukewarm water (this removes the dirt more easily) and remove stems.
Place in large saucepan without any water, except that clinging to the leaves, cover tightly and wilt down over medium heat (this takes only a very few... - 43.5629
Chicken With Sweet Curried Mayonnaise
Choose ovenproof dish large enough to hold chicken fillets in single layer.
Melt butter and lemon juice in dish, add chicken fillets, coat all over with butter.
Cover with greaseproof paper, then aluminium foil, prick holes in foil in a few places.
Bake in... - 42.8965
Chicken Breasts With Basil Mayonnaise
1.Combine water, wine, stock cube and bay leaf in shallow frying pan; add chicken.
If necessary, add extra water to barely cover chicken.
Bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer, uncovered, for about 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Do not over-cook or... - 42.7695
Chicken And Apricot Salad With Mayonnaise
This Chicken And Apricot Salad gives you a perfect portion of meat and fruits and for that reason is a very filling choice for meal. Deliciously flavored with lemon and yogurt, this Chicken And Apricot Salad is even more attractive wirh the addition of dried... - 39.88
Chicken Mayonnaise Sandwich
1. Combine the chopped chicken with the mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper.
2. Put in the chives if desired.
3. Splitting each roll across the middle scoop out some of the centre from the bottom half of each roll to make a... - 39.3554
Grilled Chicken With Dijon Mayonnaise
1) Use a medium mixing bowl, to combine all ingredients except chicken.
2) Stir all the ingredients to combine thoroughly.
3) Add chicken to coat with mayonnaise mixture evenly.
4) Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place inside refrigerator... - 39.2624
1.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to serve.
2.In a bowl, put mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic salt. and oregano and mix.
3.Take the chicken pieces and dip them first in mayonnaise mixture and soon after roll on... - 39.2295
Smoked Chicken With Peach Mayonnaise In Filo Tartlets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Place the butter in a small pan and heat gently until melted. Lightly brush 12 mini flan rings with a little melted butter.
2. Cut each sheet of filo pastry into 12 equal rounds large enough to line the tins and... - 38.2158
Chicken And Melon Salad With Green Chili Mayonnaise
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cut piece of waxed paper or foil to fit heavy skillet large enough to hold chicken in 1 layer.
Set paper aside.
Melt butter in skillet.
Add chicken to melted butter, turning just until surface of meat begins to whiten.
Press waxed... - 37.916
Chicken In Lemoncaper Butter
1) In a skillet, place all ingredients except chicken and allow to come to boil.
2) Add in chicken and bring again to boil.
3) Simmer, covered for 30 minutes until chicken is soft, tossing several times.
4) Serve hot. - 35.5964
Joint chicken, remove skin and excess fat, and as much bone as possible.
Trim joints to a neat shape.
Melt aspic jelly; when almost cool, blend 1/4 pt carefully into mayonnaise.
A smooth glossy sauce will be obtained by passing it through a tammy cloth... - 34.4672
Mayonnaise Hot Chicken Salad
Combine first 9 ingredients and spoon into large casserole.
Mix cheese with crumbs and spread on - top with almonds.
Bake at 350° until piping hot. - 33.991
Seasoned Mayonnaise Artichoke Dip
1.In a pan, boil water with salt and put chicken livers in it and cook for 5 minutes.
2.Once done, strain the livers.
3.Take the food processor's container and put livers in it and blend until smooth.
4.Put crumbled bacon in it.
5.Serve with... - 32.2175
Mayonnaise Chicken With Nuts
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup stock; when it is cool, stir in mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce, and then other ingredients.
Mold in 2 bread pans; chill and serve on lettuce. - 32.1614
Chicken & Curry Mayonnaise Sandwich
1. Slice chicken.
2. Mix mayonnaise and sour cream with mustard and curry. Spread on bread.
3. Place chicken, pineapple, and olives on top. - 32.0782
Rolled Ham With Chicken And Almond Mayonnaise
Put the chicken in a saucepan with the water, onion, carrot, lemon rind, bay leaf, peppercorns and salt. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer until the chicken is tender - about 40 minutes. Drain the chicken, reserving the liquor and leave to... - 31.8533
Mustard And Mayonnaise Chicken
Arrange chicken pieces skin side up on round baking pan or directly on turntable.
Combine mustard and mayonnaise; spread on chicken pieces.
Roast 35 minutes on HIGH MIX or until chicken next to bone is no longer pink. - 18.1377
Betty's Favorite Chicken Dipping Sauce
1. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, olive oil, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard.
2. Drop black pepper, onion, garlic, and hot sauce. Mix well. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and pop it in refrigerator until ready... - 0
Mayonnaise Chicken Recipes By Category