- » Mawa
Enjoy our collection of mawa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mawa recipes.
Mango Burfi, Khoya/mawa
To all those who like making Indian homemade sweets or mithai, will really find this recipe useful. Chef bhavna explains the recipe so well. If you like eating mango then you will like the taste of this sweet dish. In India it is called Mango Burfi. Your... - 117.82
1. Grate khoya or mawa with grater and heat it up on a pan starting with medium high heat for about 2 minutes.
2. After khoya starts to lose out ghee from it, turn the heat off.
3. Into khoya add powdered sugar and yellow food color and mix... - 111.122
Khoya Or Mawa Sweet Confection
Burfi, the Indian sweet is a symbol of well-being and goodwill made commonly with milk. Watch chef Madhura showing how to make creamy Khoya or Mawa Burfi in a simple and quick way with a few common Indian dessert ingredients. Ideal for festive occasions! - 108.185
Instant Milk Mawa/khoya
If you enjoy making Indian sweets then you will like making milk mawa. It is a very simple recipe. It is made in a few minutes. The mawa can be used in making other Indian sweets too. So do check out the video and surely try out the recipe. - 106.922
Khoya Or Mawa
Mava or Khoya made out of milk is a key ingredient used in most Indian sweets. Chef Madhura shows a simple way to make Khoya or Mava for sweets using just ricotta cheese as the key ingredient. Sweet treat ready in a simple way. - 87.69
Combine sugar and water in a pan and place the pan on fire.
Stir till sugar dissolves.
Let the syrup come to a boil.
Sprinkle lemon juice to clarify the syrup.
Let it simmer on low fire.
Peel and halve pears.
Place pear halves in... - 39.3933
Mawa And Almond Pudding Cold
1. Separate the egg yolks and whites.
2. Blend the mawa, milk, egg yolks, sugar and nuts in the blender for 5 minutes.
3. Add essence. Add dissolved gelatine to the well blended mixture and whip over ice.
4. When the mixture is semi-solid, lightly fold in... - 37.1087
Mawa And Almond Pudding Hot
1. Blend the mawa, milk, whole eggs, sugar and nuts in the blender for 5 minutes. Add essence.
2. Lightly caramelize a jelly mould and pour in the mixture.
3. Seal the mould with grease proof paper or aluminium foil. Place in water bath and bake in the oven... - 33.5689
Khoya Or Mawa
1)Take a heavy-bottomed saucepan and add milk into it.
2)Bring the milk to the boil. Decrease the heat and continue to simmer.
3)Stirring constantly, make sure milk does not stick to the pan.
4)As the milk thickens stir more vigorously.
5)The milk... - 32.5417
Mawa Ima Paancake ( Mawa Pancakes )
1. In a large bowl mix together eggs, sugar and ghee to a smooth paste.
2. Add vanilla and then add the flour in a steady trickle adding the milk as required. When the milk and flour are both used up and a smooth paste is obtained, cover the bowl and set... - 24.162
Quick Mawa Or Khoya
For details please visit -
http://www.ioltvchannel.com/IOLTVChannel/Foodies/Entries/2010/9/19_quick_mawa_or_khoya.html - 11.6793
Khoya Burfi / Mawa Bites - Indian Sweets
Learn how to make this delicious Indian Dessert or popular Indian sweet called Khoya Burfi or Mawa Burfi (Mawa Bites). Serve it at your next party or make it during the upcoming festival season. All you need for this Indian recipe is Khoya, condensed milk,... - 0