- » Mashed Potato Quiche
Mashed Potato Quiche Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mashed potato quiche recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mashed potato quiche recipes.
Ginger Sweet Potato Quiche
1. Roll out pastry to 3 mm/1/8 in thick and use to line a greased, deep 23 cm/9 in tart tin. Chill for 30 minutes, then prick base and sides of pastry case with a fork, line with nonstick baking paper and fill with uncooked rice. Bake at 200°C/400°F/Gas 6... - 38.1066
Smoked Salmon Quiche With Potato Pastry
1. To make the pastry, cook the diced potato in a pan of lightly salted boiling water for about 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain well through a colander and return the potato to the pan. Mash until smooth and set aside to cool while you make the pastry.
2.... - 41.3434
You May Also Like!
Mashed Potato Shell Taco Pie
Retried Beans: Over medium heat, in a non-stick skillet, combine beans and liquid Butter Buds, or fat-free chicken broth, stirring occasionally (about 5 minutes ).
Mash beans; stir in chile powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Add more liquid Butter Buds to the... - 43.7914
Muffin Tin Quiche
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Heavily grease a muffin tin with nonstick spray.
3. For the caramelized onions – In a large nonstick pan melt the butter over medium heat.
4. Add in the onions to the pan with the salt and pepper.... - 103.738
Once A Week Kitchen - Cheese & Onion Quiche
This crisp short crust pastry and a just-set no-cream cheesy and onion filling is a good perfect for dinner parties, Sunday brunches, pot lucks, picnics and even afternoon tea. You can whip up this tasty, homemade quiche in no time and serve it warm or... - 104.764
Spiced Sweet Potato Apple Bake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Coat 9-inch glass pie plate or quiche dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Spread sweet potatoes evenly in dish.
Arrange apple slices on top.
Sprinkle apples with cinnamon.
Melt apple jelly in small saucepan.
Brush over apples to... - 31.1927
Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Make mashed potatoes: In a saucepan put potatoes with water to cover by 2 inches.
3) Boil the water and cook potatoes for 20 minutes till tender.
4) Drain the potatoes. Put it through a food mill or a... - 44.0084