- » Mashed Potato Gnocchi
Mashed Potato Gnocchi Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mashed potato gnocchi recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mashed potato gnocchi recipes.
Potato Gnocchi With Veal Sauce
Cook peeled potatoes until tender in unsalted water and drain thoroughly, then rub through a fine wire strainer.
Or, prepare instant dehydrated mashed potatoes by heating the amount of water called for to make 6 to 8 servings; stir in potatoes as... - 41.8022
Classic Italian Authentic Potato Gnocchi
Are you at your wits end trying to get perfect, delicate, light gnocchi? Then this authentic gnocchi recipe by Chef Hermann will help you get started. Now what could be a better way than learn how to make these feather-light potato dumplings from the expert... - 82.6124
1. Bake the potatoes in a preheated 350-degree oven for 1 hour. Peel and put them through a food mill or mash them.
2. In a large bowl, mix the egg yolks, salt, nutmeg, and grated cheese; mix well. Add the mashed potatoes, then add the flour, a little at a... - 28.728
Potato Gnocchi With Fontina
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, then bake the potatoes for 1 hour. Skin the potatoes and put them through a food mill or mash them. Set the mashed potatoes aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix the egg yolks, salt, nutmeg, and 1/2 cup of grated cheese; blend well.... - 32.1965
Classic Potato Gnocchi
1. Cook potatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water over medium heat 25 to 30 minutes, or until tender; drain. Peel potatoes and return to pot. Using a potato masher, mash potatoes over very low heat, letting them dry out as you mash them and making sure... - 24.4518
1) Combine the gnocchi ingredients and spoon the 1/2 mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a 1/2 inch plain tube.
2) In a large kettle, gently bring about 5 quarts salted water to a boil.
3) Squeeze and cut the gnocchi over the water at 1 inch... - 44.8657
Potato Gnocchi In Veal Sauce
Make veal sauce.
While sauce is simmering, make gnocchi.
Measure hot mashed potatoes into a bowl; add the 1 1/2 cups flour, salt, and oil and blend with a fork.
Add eggs and blend thoroughly into potato mixture.
Turn potato dough out onto a well-floured board... - 44.4338
Potato Gnocchi Sauteed With Mushrooms, Kale And Bacon
Use leftover, plain (no butter, milk or cream) The next time you are making mashed or baked potatoes at home, why not make a little bit extra? Use the leftover, plain (no butter, milk or cream)from Saturday night to make these light, heavenly pillows of... - 143.533
Fast-speed, Scratch-prepared Idaho Potato Gnocchi
Dense, chewy potato dumplings makes for yummy indulgence when served with tomatoes, cream sauce, herbed butter, or your favorite meat. Homemade Idaho potato gnocchi are extremely simple to make and makes for delicately flavored and comforting treat. - 112.501
Place potatoes in a saucepan; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil; partially cover.
Cook 40 minutes or until tender.
Drain and let cool.
Peel potatoes, and place in a bowl; mash.
Heat oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add... - 39.6002
Cheesy Potato Gnocchi
Cook and drain potatoes.
Mash until smooth.
Put on a floured board and mix with the flour.
Knead dough well.
Roll into finger-thin roll and cut into 2-inch pieces.
Press each piece lightly with fork.
Drop, about 20 at a time, into boiling salted water.
When... - 41.4514
You can make this potato gnocchi it has three main ingredients, 3 cups of flour, 2 pounds of potatoes, and 1 egg. This is a great way to use up left over cooked potatoes. - 112.103
1. Place each potato between a ricer and press to get finely mashed potatoes on a clean working surface.
2. Make a well in the middle of the riced potato and crack an egg there.
3. Beat the egg a little, add salt and a pinch of grated nutmeg and mix... - 114.629
1. Peel the potatoes and cut into small chunks. Put in a saucepan, cover with salted water and bring to the boil. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and mash very smoothly.
2. Season the potatoes to taste with salt and pepper. Beat in the nutmeg... - 35.158
Boil potatoes until tender.
Press through ricer or mash with fork.
Place potatoes on a board and make a well in the center of potatoes.
Add eggs, ricotta cheese, and Parmesan cheese into the well and mix into potatoes.
Add salt, white... - 45.4234
1. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender in a large saucepan; drain and toss over very low heat 2 minutes to dry potatoes.
2. Mash potatoes until smooth in a large bowl; beat in eggs and salt. Blend in the flour to make a soft dough. Cover the... - 33.23
Hi everyone and welcome to the kitchen at GialloZafferano. I'm Deborah, and today we'll be preparing a very simple dish that can be adapted to any type of sauce -- Potato Gnocchi. - 126.496
Authentic Italian Potato Gnocchi
Gnocchi is a traditional Italian dumpling, often referred to as potato pasta, which is cooked in boiling salted water or less commonly fried in oil until crispy. Here's the recipe of authentic Italian Gnocchi! - 97.7921
Gnocchi With Gorgonzola Cream, Walnuts And Rocket
Gnocchi with gorgonzola cream, walnuts and rocket is a Italian dish. While Gnocchi with gorgonzola cream, walnuts and rocket can be made with semolina or flour, this one is made with potatoes. Making Gnocchi is not as difficult as we all think. Give it a try... - 100.882
Homemade Gnocchi In Chicken Soup
1. Chop the garlic and celery, shred the carrots and keep it aside separately.
2. Cut the chicken breast into small bites size pieces.
3. Poke the russet potatoes and cook in the microwave for 8 minutes, until they are soft and done.
4.... - 117.26
1. Boil potatoes in a large pot with water and boil it until fork tender, once done drain and peel off the skin.
2. Using a potato masher, mash the potatoes on a work top until smooth.
3. In another side of the worktop place the flour and make a well... - 95.1438
Gnocchi (italian Potato Dumplings) With Meat Sauce
Cook potatoes and mash or rice without added liquid.
While warm, gradually mix in the flour.
Form mixture into long rolls, 1/2-3/4 inch in diameter.
Cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Roll in flour.
Have ready a pot of salted boiling water.
Carefully lower rolls... - 29.2748
Boil the potatoes, and mash to a smooth puree: add salt, pepper, grated mace, butter or margarine, the egg, the grated cheese; and, with flour, make little balls of this mixture.
Poach for 10 minutes in boiling water.
Drain, and serve in white sauce, or... - 21.7192
Potato Mushroom Gnocchi
1) In a saucepan, add potatoes and enough water to cover it. Boil until the potatoes are cooked. Drain, peel and mash the potaoes. Keep aside.
2) In a skillet, add oil and saute mushrooms, parsley, basil and mushrooms for 3 minutes on... - 42.4975
Potato Gnocchi With Cheese
Peel, quarter and boil the potatoes in salted water.
Place the potatoes in the work bowl and process until mashed, (2 cups at a time).
Add the choux pastry and 45 g (1 1/4 oz) cheese and process until mixed.
Season to taste.
With a tablespoon pick up... - 37.3373
Chicken And Potato Gnocchi
In covered pan cook potatoes in enough boiling water to cover for 25 to 30 minutes or till tender.
Drain and cool slightly.
Meanwhile, in another saucepan combine chicken breasts and 2 cups water.
Cover and simmer about 20 minutes or till... - 43.8765
Spinach And Potato Gnocchi
1.Boil, steam or microwave potatoes.
Drain well and mash.
Add egg whites, semolina, spinach and pepper; mix to combine.
Set aside to cool completely.
2.Turn out on a lightly floured board and knead briefly.
Break off portions and roll into a sausage 1 cm... - 45.6537
Gnocchi With Pecorino Cream Sauce By Dan Orvis
1)For the gnocchi: In a bowl mash the cold roasted potatoes and knead in the flour, salt and pepper along with pecorino romano cheese and nutmeg powder. Slowly knead into a dough and keep adding flour till its a proper dough consistency.
2)Roll... - 102.573
Gnocchi Di Patata
A substantial form of gnocchi which is suitable either as a starter or as a main course.
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender.
Stand the pan of potatoes on the lowest possible heat and mash finely with a fork or... - 37.7414
Gnocchi Di Patate
1. In a large saucepan boil the potatoes in enough salted water to cover them.
2. Once tender, drain and shake the pan over medium heat for a few seconds so that they become dry.
3. Turn the potatoes in a fine mash using a mouli or a sieve, add the... - 44.2646
Mash potatoes with butter.
Add eggs, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Work flour into potatoes, kneading thoroughly.
Add more flour if necessary.
Cut "dough" into 4-inch squares.
Roll into ropes 1/2 inch thick.
Cut into l-inch lengths.
Cook no more than 15 at a... - 45.5432
Gnocchi With Potatoes
1. For gnocchi, use a dry, mealy type of potato. Boil the potatoes in their jackets, peel and mash. Add the egg yolks and salt; whip until fluffy. Add the flour and mix, then knead until smooth, adding more flour as necessary to prevent sticking.
2. Divide... - 33.2304
Gnocchi Genovese Potato Dumplings With Pesto
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
In a large bowl, blend the egg with the cooled potatoes.
Season with the nutmeg, salt and pepper.
Turn the potato mixture out onto a lightly floured board.
Adding semolina, a little at a time, knead until a... - 36.5954
Italian Potato Gnocchi
1. Preheat oven to 300Â° F.
2. In a pot of boiling water, cook potatoes until fork tender.
3. Drain immediately and mash.
4. Add the melted margarine; mix and let the mixture cool down.
5. Stir in eggs, flour and seasoning; work until... - 44.7367
Potato Gnocchi With Butter And Parmesan
1. In a large pot cover the potatoes with cold water, bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are very tender, approximately 30 minutes.
2. Drain the potatoes, let them cool and once cool slip off their skins.
3. Mash their flesh until it is... - 44.0091
Spinach Potato Gnocchi With Uncooked Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. To prepare the sauce, in a large, nonmetal bowl mix all the sauce ingredients well, cover the bowl tightly and refrigerate the sauce for 2 hours.
2. In a large pot cover the potatoes with cold water, bring to a boil and cook the potatoes until they... - 44.4054
1.Mash potatoes well. An electric mixer can be used to get smooth consistency.
2.In a large bowl, place the mashed potatoes and make a well in the center.
3. Pour egg into the well and blend with potatoes.
4.Mix together flour, 2 tablespoons Romano... - 46.2714
1) In a pan boil water and cook potatoes in their skins until tender.
2) Drain out from water and let cool until easy to handle.
3) Peel out the skin and keep in a bowl.
4) Mash finely so thatl no lumps remain.
5) Create a well in the center.
6) Add... - 43.4583