- » Mashed Potato Croquette
Mashed Potato Croquette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mashed potato croquette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mashed potato croquette recipes.
Mix the potatoes, egg yolks, butter and seasoning in a large bowl.
Add enough hot milk to make a firm paste and beat well until it is quite smooth.
With floured hands, divide the mixture into even-sized pieces made from about 2 tablespoons of potato.
Set... - 43.6377
Korokke (potato Croquette)
Korokke is a wonderful snack food. Many times our exchange students would make these-sometimes filled with kani (local Dungeness), or with left over meats.
Korokke is made by mixing cooked chopped meat, seafood, or vegetables with mashed potato or white... - 49.2974
You May Also Like!
Potato Croquettes In Bacon
Combine first 5 ingredients, and form into 16 small log-shaped croquettes.
Roll in crumbs; then wrap in bacon slices.
Secure with toothpicks.
Place in shallow pan; refrigerate until needed.
Bake at 425°F. until bacon is crisp, turning once during... - 34.3502
Add milk, salt, pepper, chopped onion and beaten egg-yolks to mashed potatoes.
Chill and then shape.
Fry in deep hot fat at 390Â° F. until brown on all sides. - 29.6606
Heat the milk in a pan and add the butter.
Off heat, stir until the butter has melted.
Stir in egg yolks.
Beat in mashed potatoes, pepper and parsley.
Divide into portions and shape into croquettes.
Dip in beaten egg and roll in breadcrumbs.
Deep-fry in hot... - 39.2602
Add onion juice to taste, cool slightly and add 1 egg; shape well beaten mixture into balls, fill the center with creamed chicken or any meat, shaping the ball in the form of a potato.
Dip in crumbs, raw egg beaten, back into crumbs, and fry in hot fat. - 20.6418
1) In a saucepan, mix potatoes with fat, milk, seasonings and egg, mashing potatoes well.
2) With a wooden spoon, beat the mixture well and make a smooth but a stiff mixture by pouring required water.
3) Let cool and divide the mixture into 8... - 39.7585
1. Set a heavy frying kettle on a warm part of the range. Fill it half full of fat and let it slowly heat at 390° F., or hot enough to brown a 1-inch cube of bread in 30 to 40 seconds.
2. Mix potatoes, salt, melted butter or margarine and cayenne. Press into... - 33.9386
1.In a bowl, combine potatoes, milk, butter, seasonings and egg yolks
2.Beat until light
3.Shape into cones, roll in crumbs, egg and again in crumbs and brown in hot deep fat (385Â° F.)
4.Serve with a sauce of your choice - 39.3913
1) In a pot, cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 15 to 20 minutes until tender.
2) Pour off the water, and mash with the butter, egg, milk and seasoning.
3) Allow to cool.
4) Form the potato mixture into 16 croquettes by... - 45.7606
1. Peel the potatoes and cut into even-sized pieces. Put into a pan, cover with cold salted water and cook until just tender.
2. Strain and put potatoes in the uncovered pan over heat to dry out.
3. Mash or sieve potatoes until smooth.
4. Beat in the butter,... - 40.5191