- » Mashed Potato Croquette
Mashed Potato Croquette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mashed potato croquette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mashed potato croquette recipes.
Potato Croquettes In Bacon
Combine first 5 ingredients, and form into 16 small log-shaped croquettes.
Roll in crumbs; then wrap in bacon slices.
Secure with toothpicks.
Place in shallow pan; refrigerate until needed.
Bake at 425°F. until bacon is crisp, turning once during... - 33.6005
Using a potato masher, food mill, or ricer, thoroughly mash potatoes in a bowl or rice them into a bowl.
Whip in 1 egg, melted butter, parsley, Parmesan cheese, and onion and a mixture of salt, mono-sodium glutamate, and pepper.
Continue whipping until... - 41.5058
Mix the potatoes, egg yolks, butter and seasoning in a large bowl.
Add enough hot milk to make a firm paste and beat well until it is quite smooth.
With floured hands, divide the mixture into even-sized pieces made from about 2 tablespoons of potato.
Set... - 43.1443
Heat the milk in a pan and add the butter.
Off heat, stir until the butter has melted.
Stir in egg yolks.
Beat in mashed potatoes, pepper and parsley.
Divide into portions and shape into croquettes.
Dip in beaten egg and roll in breadcrumbs.
Deep-fry in hot... - 36.5406
Add milk, salt, pepper, chopped onion and beaten egg-yolks to mashed potatoes.
Chill and then shape.
Fry in deep hot fat at 390Â° F. until brown on all sides. - 28.4942
Curried Potato Croquettes
In a medium size saucepan, cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat for 20 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork.
Drain the potatoes, put them into a large bowl, and mash until smooth.
In a medium-size saucepan,... - 40.0782
Add onion juice to taste, cool slightly and add 1 egg; shape well beaten mixture into balls, fill the center with creamed chicken or any meat, shaping the ball in the form of a potato.
Dip in crumbs, raw egg beaten, back into crumbs, and fry in hot fat. - 19.3241
1) In a saucepan, mix potatoes with fat, milk, seasonings and egg, mashing potatoes well.
2) With a wooden spoon, beat the mixture well and make a smooth but a stiff mixture by pouring required water.
3) Let cool and divide the mixture into 8... - 39.9411
1. Set a heavy frying kettle on a warm part of the range. Fill it half full of fat and let it slowly heat at 390° F., or hot enough to brown a 1-inch cube of bread in 30 to 40 seconds.
2. Mix potatoes, salt, melted butter or margarine and cayenne. Press into... - 31.3672
1.In a bowl, combine potatoes, milk, butter, seasonings and egg yolks
2.Beat until light
3.Shape into cones, roll in crumbs, egg and again in crumbs and brown in hot deep fat (385Â° F.)
4.Serve with a sauce of your choice - 39.1535
1) In a pot, cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 15 to 20 minutes until tender.
2) Pour off the water, and mash with the butter, egg, milk and seasoning.
3) Allow to cool.
4) Form the potato mixture into 16 croquettes by... - 43.6872
1. Peel the potatoes and cut into even-sized pieces. Put into a pan, cover with cold salted water and cook until just tender.
2. Strain and put potatoes in the uncovered pan over heat to dry out.
3. Mash or sieve potatoes until smooth.
4. Beat in the butter,... - 41.2103
Sweet Potato Croquettes
Lisa Shively's cooking Sweet Potato Croquettes in her kitchen. Join her as she shows you how to enjoy sweet potatoes everyday. In partnership with the NC Dept of Agriculture & Consumer Services and the NC Sweet Potato Commission. For more, go to... - 21.5426
Potato Balls Or Croquettes
Put the potatoes through a sieve and mash in a saucepan with the fat, beaten egg, and parsley or cheese if used.
Form into small balls or into rolls.
Coat twice with egg and crumbs.
Fry in hot deep fat at 380° F., for 4-5 min.
Drain well and... - 30.5082
Sweet Potato Croquettes
Peel potatoes; mash.
Add sugar, butter and lemon juice, blending well.
Shape some potato mixture around each marshmallow; chill for 1 hour.
Dip into egg whites; roll in corn flakes.
Fry in deep fat at 375 degrees until golden brown.
Drain; serve at once. - 33.4999
Mashed Potato Pancakes
1. Blend the egg with the potato; then add the onion, salt and parsley.
2. Drop from a spoon into a frying pan containing sizzling hot fat. Brown each croquette or patty on one side, turn and brown on the other. - 27.3363
Potato And Salami Croquettes
In covered saucepan cook potatoes in enough boiling salted water to cover for 20 to 25 minutes or till tender; drain.
Mash potatoes; beat in 1 beaten egg and butter or margarine.
Add mozzarella cheese, salami, parmesan or romano cheese, parsley, and salt; mix... - 36.8761
Korokke (potato Croquette)
Korokke is a wonderful snack food. Many times our exchange students would make these-sometimes filled with kani (local Dungeness), or with left over meats.
Korokke is made by mixing cooked chopped meat, seafood, or vegetables with mashed potato or white... - 50.8682
Sweet Potato Croquettes
1.In a bowl, combine sweet potatoes, butter, salt, pepper and brown sugar
2.Beat until fluffy
4.Shape, roll in crumbs, then in egg and again in crumbs
5.Fry in hot deep fat (380Â° F.) 3 to 5 minutes
6.Serve with yogurt sauce - 34.1534
Bubble & Squeak Croquettes
1. Melt the butter in a pan, then fry the onions and bacon together for 10 mins until the onions are soft and bacon has started to colour. Add the cabbage or sprouts to the pan with a good grinding of black pepper. Stir well, then add a splash of water and... - 35.6982
Hazelnut And Potato Croquettes
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) Mash the potatoes with butter.
3) Add the flour, salt and pepper.
4) Fry the onion in a little oil until transparent.
5) Add to the potatoes with the nuts and basil and mix thoroughly.
6) Form into 10... - 42.1565
Potato Salmon Croquettes
1.Combine potatoes and salmon
2.Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice
3.Shape, roll in crumbs, then in egg and again in crumbs
4.In a frying pan, fry in hot deep fat (380Â° F.) 3 to 5 minutes
6.Serve with a sauce of your choice or... - 33.9864
Potato And Bacon Croquettes
1) In a bowl, combine the mashed potato and bacon with 1/2 of the beaten egg.
2) Mix thoroughly and shape the mixture into 8 croquettes.
3) In a bowl, combine rest of the beaten egg with the milk.
4) Dip the croquettes in the egg mixture and dredge... - 36.0826
Sweet Potato Croquettes
Combine sweet potatoes, butter, salt, cinnamon, and sugar; beat 2 of the eggs.
Blend into potato mixture; shape into 12 balls roll in crumbs.
Beat remaining eggs.
Dip balls in beaten eggs, then in crumbs again.
Fry in deep fat in 375Â° until browned; drain... - 28.8221
Sweet Potato Croquettes
Cook potatoes whole in boiling water until soft.
Peel while warm and place in bowl.
Heat together the butter and cream until butter is melted.
Mash potatoes with butter and cream, brandy, salt and pepper.
Make into small cakes and dredge in flour, then coat... - 30.743
Turkey And Sweet Potato Croquettes With Cranberry Apple Salsa
Make the croquettes: In a small saucepan cook the onion in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, for 5 minutes, stir in 1/4 cup of the flour, and cook the roux mixture over low heat, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Stir in the milk and the broth, cook the... - 37.6306
1) Peel the potatoes and parsnip and chop them.
2) Cook them both in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes till tender.
3) Meanwhile, trim and finely shred leeks and celery.
4) Peel the carrots and grate them.
5) In a skillet, melt... - 44.279
Helena's Cheesy Croquettes
This is a wonderful side dish to serve with any meat, poultry or fish dish. So creamy, crunchy and tasty; you will love this recipe. - 48.1462
Spicy Vegetarian Croquettes
In a large bowl, mix the mashed potatoes, diced carrot, peas, sweetcorn, chopped chillies, fresh coriander, mango powder and salt together.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a saucepan until hot.
Lower the heat to medium and add the curry leaves, onion seeds... - 44.8325
Potato Artichoke And Crab Cakes
How many times have you tried making croquettes or crab cakes and failed cause the breading just falls off or the cakes break while frying? Chef John shares this really easy recipe and some great tips on how to make the perfect crab cakes with a thin crispy... - 104.921
These Salmon Croquettes are yummy accompanimments to rice. Try them out with other dishes or simply munch the Salmon Croquettes with your favorite sauce! Tell me if you've liked them! - 38.407
Baked Salmon Croquettes With Quick Tomato Sauce
Addiction to this Baked Salmon Croquettes With Quick Tomato Sauce recipe is totally legal! It is always prepared with a focus on Salmon. This is the most comforting Main Dish recipe I have come across. Trust me, once you taste this Baked Salmon Croquettes... - 48.8154
Japanese Korokke Pan
Planning a picnic and thinking what to take along? Here's a step by step demonstration of a great Japanese Korokke Pan recipe. These are actually Japanese croquettes sandwiched in bread roll. This dish when served brings instant happiness in your dining... - 147.045
Golden Brown Ham Croquettes
Mince the ham and mix with the breadcrumbs and potatoes.
Place in a small pan and, heating gently, bind with the beaten egg and white sauce.
Season well and spread on a plate.
Divide into 12 equal portions and leave until cool.
Shape into croquettes, coat... - 33.0254
Combine fish, mashed potatos, butter, hot milk, 1 beaten egg, salt & pepper (to taste) & some parsley, mix well.
When cool, form into balls, dip in remaining beaten egg, roll in bread crumbs, and fry in deep hot oil. - 29.5225
Salmon Croquettes With Creamed Pea Sauce
1 Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Set aside.
2 For croquettes, wash and peel potatoes; cut into quarters. In a covered medium saucepan cook potatoes in a small amount of boiling water for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender. Drain potatoes and mash. Measure 1... - 33.567
Surprise Ham Croquettes
1.In a bowl, mix potatoes, fat, 2 egg yolks and cayenne
2.Beat until smooth, then cool
3.Mix ham with remaining yolk and cook until mixture thickens
5.Take a large tablespoon of the potato mixture, make a hole in center, put a large teaspoon of... - 38.6311
Boil and mash potatoes.
Finely chop onion.
Mix potatoes and onion with meat, chutney, herbs, and seasoning.
Add a little tomato puree if mixture is too dry.
Put mixture on floured board.
Make into long roll; cut into sections about 1 inch thick and 3 inches... - 39.9454
Mix together in a large bowl the salmon, potatoes, salt, pepper, beaten egg, parsley, and lemon juice.
This should be a fairly dry mixture that can be easily shaped into croquettes.
(Refrigerate it for an hour before shaping.) When croquettes are ready to be... - 36.6575
Finely grind cod, or blend in a food processor until coarse-fine then mix with potatoes in a large bowl.
Season well with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg.
Make small round or oval shapes of the mixture.
Lightly beat egg in a bowl.
Dip croquettes in egg,... - 44.141
1. Combine potato, onion, salmon, mustard, mayonnaise and egg, season to taste. Shape mixture into croquettes and roll in cookie crumbs to coat,
2. Heat oil in a frypan. Cook croquettes over medium heat until golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper. - 26.6345
Drain salmon, remove bones and flake.
In a bowl combine salmon, potato, curry powder, onion, parsley and lemon juice; add egg-yolk, salt and pepper, mix thoroughly.
Refrigerate until firm.
Mould mixture into croquette shapes approximately 1 in. thick by 2... - 35.6917
Annie Mae's Salmon Croquettes
Peel and boil potato until soft enough to mash.
Combine with salmon, onion, pars ley, egg and seasonings, in a large bowl.
Beat on low speed of electric mixer until well blended.
Shape into croquettes, any size you wish, and fry in 1/2 inch oil in heavy... - 31.9979
Mash the potatoes while hot and add butter, mixing well to blend.
Add remaining ingredients, mix well and form into croquettes.
Dip croquettes in flour, egg and then breadcrumb and deep fry until golden brown. - 31.1221
Non-fried Korokke (croquette)
Eat your heart out with these non-fried and low fat croquettes or korokke. You can use a range of ingredients to personalize the dish too. - 103.223
– In a bowl, combine all ingredients except oil and mayonnaise, and shape into croquettes; set aside.
– In a skillet, heat oil and fry croquettes on both sides until nice and golden. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with mayonnaise. - 28.8057
Prick the sausages, put them into boiling water, cook them for 10 min and when cold remove the skins and cut them across in half.
Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the potatoes and cream, season well with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Stir until hot, then add the... - 30.2518
1. In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, salmon, green onions, lemon juice, black pepper, salt, and ground red pepper until well blended. Form into eight 3- x 1-inch logs (or 2 1/2-inch round patties, 1 inch thick).
2. In a pie plate, whisk the egg and water;... - 33.2572
1. In a bowl stir well all the ingredients for the croquettes to mix.
2. Dividing the mixture into 14 equal portions shape into croquettes on a floured surface.
3. To make the coating in a shallow dish put the eggs and milk and beat well to mix.
4. Dip... - 43.2072
1) In a skillet, saute the bacon until crisp.
2) Remove with a slotted spoon, drain thoroughly and dice the bacon.
3) In the skillet drippngs, add the steak, stir and cook until it is no more pink,
4) In a large bowl, combine the steak, mashed potato,... - 45.5803
Japanese Croquette- Korokke
Croquettes are easy to make. Try out this simple Japanese version of the croquette called the korokke - 117.629
Salt Cod Croquettes
1. Soak the cod in cold water for 24 hours. Rinse well under running water. Drain.
2. Cook the potatoes for 25 minutes in salted water. Peel them.
3. In a saucepan filled with boiling water, poach the cod fillets for 2 minutes. Drain, remove the bones and... - 34.9373
1) In a pan, mix together potatoes with butter, walnuts, curry powder, egg and milk.
2) With a wooden spoon, beat the mixture well and add enough fresh milk to make a smooth, but a stiff mixture.
3) Let cool and divide the mixture into 8 portions.
4)... - 41.9623
Winter Squash And Gouda Croquettes
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Drizzle the olive oil on a large rimmed baking sheet. Arrange the squash and sweet potatoes on the baking sheet cut side down. Roast for about 45 minutes, until tender and lightly browned on the bottom. Let cool.
2. Scoop the... - 30.63
Savory Croquettes With Mushroom Sauce
1) Pre-soak dried mushrooms in 1/2 cup boiling water.
2) Alternately pare and quarter the potato.
3) Put the potato quarters in a small saucepan with water to cover.
4) Reduce to a simmer and cook until tender enough for about 20 minutes.
5)... - 44.1005
Chicken Curry Croquettes
Combine soup, potato flakes, chicken, celery, parsley flakes, lemon juice, onion, curry powder and hot pepper sauce in a bowl.
Stir in eggs.
Place mixture in shallow pan, cover and place in freezer for 2 to 3 hours until partially frozen.
Prepare Coating... - 39.3424
Cheese Croquettes With Mustard Sauce
In my personal opinion, this cheese croquettes with mustard sauce stands numero uno in the world and I cannot contain my urge to offer this to you. Cheese is the primary ingredient in this dish. Surely, cheese croquettes with mustard sauce is a recipe one can... - 48.0363
Cheese And Potatoes Rissole
Pare potatoes; cut into eighths.
Place in saucepan; cover with water.
Add 1 tablespoon salt; cover.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Simmer 15 minutes or until tender; drain.
Press through food mill or mash well; place in dry saucepan.
Add butter; cook over low... - 41.3357
Potato Cakes Or Rissoles
Potato Cakes Or Rissoles is an easy to prepare side dish. Enjoy this vegetable recipe and share to us how you feel about this Potato Cakes Or Rissoles. - 39.1416
Chop the onion and parsley finely in the work bowl, set aside.
In the work bowl, 2 cups at a time, finely mince the cooked meat.
Add the onion and the parsley, the potatoes and mix in the eggs and season.
Form the mixture into cylindrical croquettes about 3... - 34.0206
Billed Carrot Cutlets
1. Mash the soybeans with a potato masher until smooth. Stir in carrot, salt, cashews, and dill.
2. Shape the mixture into cutlet shapes. Dip into the egg and coat with the wheat germ.
3. Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the cutlets and fry quickly until... - 29.1443
Mustardy Beef Rissoles
1) In a saucepan, saute the onion in the oil for a few minutes, until soft.
2) Stir in the potatoes, beef, parsely and Colman's English Prepared Mustard and mix them together.
3) Shape the beef mixture with the floured hands into circles, dredge into... - 37.4514
Make a very thick potato puree, by boiling the potatoes and then mashing them.
Mix first one yolk of egg, then a second yolk, into the mashed potatoes, and then gradually the whites of the eggs, beaten stiff with a pinch of salt.
Now on a floured board with... - 18.1658
Crocchette Di Patata
Peel and wash the potatoes.
Cut into quarters and cook in boiling, salted water until soft.
Drain, stand the pan of potatoes over the lowest possible heat and mash finely.
Add the butter, cheese, egg yolks, nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste.
When the... - 36.3836
Sweet Potato Fritters
If you want to use sweet potatoes throughout the season, then you would ideas on how to cook them. What could be more devouring that some crunch croquettes. Yup watch lisa show you how to get these lovely croquettes on the table! - 93.2426
Mix all ingredients well together.
Form into croquettes.
Roll in breadcrumbs and either fry or bake in hot vegetable oil. - 20.5205
Bharati Machli Tikka
1)In a bowl, mix together fish and next seven ingredients well.
2)Divide the mixture into 12 portions.
3)Grease your palm and shape the mixture into triangles.
4)Apply a coat of beaten egg on each triangle and then coat with breadcrumbs.
5)In a... - 43.6873
1) Wash the apples and peel, core and finely chop.
2) In a large casserole, fry the pork fat till crisp.
3) Leaving only 2 tbls of fat, drain out the rest.
4) Add onion and lightly cook for 1-2 minutes.
5) Raise the heat, mix in the... - 40.7353