- » Mashed Potato Chicken Stock
Mashed Potato Chicken Stock Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mashed potato chicken stock recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mashed potato chicken stock recipes.
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
1. Place the potatoes in a medium-sized pot and cover them with cold water. Add garlic and 1 teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil. Boil for 15-20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
2. Drain the potatoes and garlic and return them to pot.
3. Add the stock,... - 31.6932
Mashed Potatoes With Thick Mushroom Gravy
Mashed potato is a favorite meal with all of us. Here is a wonderful variation to the recipe. See this video that shows a recipe for mashed potatoes that is served with a delicious mushroom gravy. Take a look at this amazing video and treat your family with... - 115.622
Easy Homemade Chicken Stock
Chicken stock is a healthy ingredient that forms base for many dishes. You wish make it yourself and you can learn it here with the chef. This chef in the video has been cooking for a year together and has numerous tips like back of hand. Watch the video to... - 113.001
Paris Steaks With Mashed Potatoes
Preparation of the Steaks
Prepare the meat by adding the salt and crushed garlic to the steaks then setting them
aside for about a half an hour to marinate a bit. Add flour to one bowl and eggs to another
bowl. Pour oil into a small stock pot and allow it to... - 64.7938
Creamy Mashed Potato And Tomato Soup
Robin whips up a simple mashed potato soup which has been flavored with some tomato pulp, for her friend. Its easy and worth trying especially with grated Parmesan on top. So, bring out your soup pots as you have an irresistible recipe coming your way. - 96.2433
Rack Of Veal On Mashed Potatoes
1. Preheat oven at 180°C / 350°F / Gas 4. Boil the potatoes until soft. Drain, then mash (or puree), and add the olive oil, chopped capers and half the roasted garlic. Mix well, season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside until ready to serve.
2.... - 34.9468
Rack Of Veal With Thyme On Roasted Garlic Mashed Potato
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4.
2. boil the potatoes until soft. Drain, then mash (or puree), and add the olive oil, chopped capers and half the roasted garlic. Mix well, season with salt and pepper (to taste), and set aside until ready to... - 36.6246
Turnip And Potato Puree
In the work bowl slice the turnips.
Lightly saute them in the butter, add the stock and braise for 20 minutes.
In the work bowl puree the turnips and combine with the mashed potatoes, add the butter, season and serve in a vegetable dish sprinkled with chopped... - 30.2831
Spring Lamb Stew With Mashed Potatoes
This savory stew showcases a variety of garden-fresh vegetables, including carrots, radishes, peas and asparagus. Mashed potatoes are the perfect accompaniment. - 43.2194
Garlic & Herb Cannellini Beans
delicious and fast side dish that features fiber packed White Kidney Beans. Use as a side dish, crostini appetizer or lunch idea. - 86.3659
Baked Chicken Potato Pie
Whip up this delicious Chicken Potatopies that will have everyone reaching the bowl for seconds. This easy and simple recipe is something new to try for those special occasions and tastes fabulous to impress your guests! - 50.3959
Sweet Potato And Chicken Canneloni
Mashed roasted sweet potato is blended with tender diced chicken, roasted red pepper, herbs and cheese and wrapped into tender lasagna sheets. Cover that with a creamy tomato sauce and you've got a wonderful comforting, and healthy dinner any day of the week! - 101.196
Thai Chicken Stew With Potato Chive Dumplings
1. Put the potato chunks in a medium saucepan and cover with hot water. Bring the water to a boil over high heat and boil until the potatoes are completely tender, about 12 minutes. Do not pour off the potato cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, heat the canola oil... - 34.3809
Broiled Meat And Potatoes Shepherds Pie
To learn how to make a real English classic in the easiest and most hassle free way, watch this video and learn to make the perfect shepherds pie that everyone will love! - 93.6682
Chilled 10 Minute Potato Soup
1) Take a saucepan, add water, put in the onion and bring it to boil.
2) Allow it to simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Mix stock cubes, potato, and cayenne pepper and blend well.
4) Allow the soup to chill and then whip in the cream.
5) Sprinkle herbs... - 35.4972
Potato Soup With Greens And Crispy Potato Skin Croutons
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Pierce the potatoes several times with a fork. Bake for about 50 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork. Leave the oven on.
2. Meanwhile, remove the rind from the bacon in one piece and reserve. Slice the bacon into... - 40.451
Boil potatoes until tender.
Press through ricer or mash with fork.
Place potatoes on a board and make a well in the center of potatoes.
Add eggs, ricotta cheese, and Parmesan cheese into the well and mix into potatoes.
Add salt, white... - 45.2094
Potato And Aubergine Puree
1) In a pot of salted water, add in peeled potatoes. Cook them for 20 minutes or till they become tender. Drain the cooked potatoes and mash them.
2) Wipe the aubergines clean. Destalk and transfer into a pan. Pour in boiling water. Cook the... - 43.8644
Place the chicken breasts in a ceramic dish.
In a bowl mix together all the marinade ingredients.
Spoon over the chicken, making sure the pieces are well coated.
Cover and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
When you are ready to... - 42.8814
Chicken Cottage Pie
Simmer chopped onion, and garlic if liked, in the butter for a few minutes.
Mince the chicken and rashers and mix with the onion.
Moisten with chicken stock and cream and put into a greased pie dish.
Add a lid not too thick of creamy mashed potatoes to which... - 35.8933
Potato Soup Topped With Cheddar And Sour Cream
1. In a pan add in the butter and melt. Stir in the celery and carrots, sauté for few minutes.
2. Add in the onion and cook until onion start browning. Stir in the garlic and potatoes, sauté well.
3. Season with mixture of paprika and garlic powder.... - 0
Cream Of Potato Soup
Cream Of Potato Soup just blended right enough to suit my taste. Cream Of Potato Soup is a real yummy soup you can try any day. Make this one, you will not regret! - 38.2025
Andouille Sausage And Sweet Potato Soup
Recipe from The Sweet Potato Lover’s Cookbook: More than 100 ways to enjoy one of the world’shealthiest foods by Lyniece North Talmadge and Madeleine Watt (Cumberland House; November 2010; 9781402239113; $14.99 U.S./ $17.99 CAN; cooking). Click here to... - 29.9482
Sweet Potato Bisque
1. Wash the sweet potatoes but do not peeled; cut into cubes.
2. In a pot of boiling water, add sweet potato cubes; cover and boil until tender.
3. Drain and mash the potatoes.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine mash potato with... - 34.5814
1. Add the onion, lemon peel and eggs to the potatoes. Mix thoroughly.
2. Sift flour with salt and baking powder, add with crumbs and pepper to the potato mixture. Beat.
3. Drop from a tablespoon into simmering hot stock, or into meat or chicken stew about 30... - 34.0669
Not only a gourmet, but anyone can judge how appetizing and flavorful potato dumplings are. Stock up on bags full of potatoes as you will want to make this dish a lot. Potato dumplings as a side dish never fails to impress. Easy eater, fussy eater. No... - 41.5102
Easy Leek And Potato Soup
1. Cut off the root ends and green tops from the leeks. Halve the leeks lengthwise, separate the layers and wash them thoroughly. Cut the leeks into 1-inch pieces.
2. In a large saucepan, combine the leeks, potatoes, celery and stock. Bring to a boil,... - 29.7468
Potato Dumplings Using Matzo Meal
1.Using a food processor ,steel blade added, blend all the ingredients except 4 parts liquid.
2.Alternatively, mash potatoes with a masher and mix the remaining ingredients using a wooden spoon
3.Chill this batter for several hours
4Take a pan and... - 42.8383
Bay Shrimp Chowder
So this week I am making soup! I am going to make a seafood chowder called Bay Shrimp Chowder. So now it's cold enough to start making soups for the winter. - 0
Carrot And Potato Casserole
Here I am, leaking out my family's Carrot And Potato Casserole recipe only for you. Better try it and let me know your views. It is always prepared with Vegetable as the key ingredient. Carrot And Potato Casserole served as Side Dish is the best food to pep... - 47.7038
Potato Tuna Chowder
Combine 1 cup potatoes, chicken stock, onion, and salt in large saucepan; bring to boil.
Reduce heat; cover.
Simmer 10 to 15 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
Add sage, paprika, and pepper; mash potatoes.
Add remaining potatoes, carrots, beans, celery, and... - 41.3636
Ragout Of Potatoes
Place the bacon strips in a saucepan and add water to cover.
Cover the pan and bring water to a boil.
Drain bacon and dry on a paper towel.
Place bacon in a heavy pan and saute three to five minutes.
Remove all but three tablespoons of the fat.
Add the onions... - 41.8558
Cabbage With Bacon And Potatoes
Put the cabbage, bacon, sausage and onions in a dish and pour over the stock (broth). Cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for about 8 minutes, stirring once, until done.
Puree the potatoes with the egg yolks in a blender or food processor,... - 33.1792
Potato Spinach And Salmon
For the potatoes, in a skillet, saute potatoes in batches with onion, fennel, and garlic in olive oil until onions begin to wilt.
Add tomatoes and saute another 5 minutes.
Add chicken stock, Chardonnay, parsley, and oregano.
Cover and simmer 45 minutes or... - 44.4878
Potato And Squash Soup With Walnut Gruyere Toast
In large heavy saucepan, melt butter over low heat; cover and cook onions for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in potatoes and squash, coating evenly.
Pour in stock; cover and bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes or... - 29.4865
Sherried Turkey With Potatoes
Make a sauce with first 6 ingredients.
Add seasonings and mushrooms.
Prepare potatoes as directed on label, and put in shallow baking dish.
Arrange turkey on potatoes.
Cover with the sauce.
Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
Bake in preheated hot oven... - 44.0602
Potato Cheese Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a saucepan, heat the stock to lukewarm and remove from the heat.
3. Gently add the cheese, oil, honey, thyme, dill and yeast.
4. Stir in the mashed potatoes.
5. Set aside for 10 minutes to make the... - 43.7518
Spinach And Potato Gnocchi
1.Boil, steam or microwave potatoes.
Drain well and mash.
Add egg whites, semolina, spinach and pepper; mix to combine.
Set aside to cool completely.
2.Turn out on a lightly floured board and knead briefly.
Break off portions and roll into a sausage 1 cm... - 45.4448
Potato Souffle With Tangy Bacon Sauce
Taste it to believe it that this Potato Souffle With Tangy Bacon Sauce recipe can get you hooked easily. Best enjoyed as a Main Dish this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. Please try this recipe of Potato Souffle... - 50.212
1. Put the beets, onion, salt, pepper, lemon juice and potato into the container of an electric blender, cover and turn the motor on high.
2. Remove the cover and, with the motor running, pour in the chicken stock and the sour cream.
3. Add the cracked ice... - 35.7149
1) In an electric blender, blend beet, onion, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and potato.
2) Pour in chicken stock and sour cream while the motor is still running.
3) Blend in cracked ice and blend for a minute.
4) Garnish with chopped dill and... - 40.003
Divide cold cooked chicken into pieces.
Add to Medium White Sauce made from all milk or half milk and half chicken stock.
Allow 1 cup. white sauce for 2 cups chicken, in serving 4.
Serve in ramekins with buttered crumbs or light mashed potatoes on top.
Or... - 22.1313
Chicken in White Wine with Onion and Mushrooms. Once you master this basic technique, you can modify it in dozens of different ways and do anything you like with it. Very simple and perfect for a weeknight. As long as you've got a chicken in the fridge you're... - 108.275
1) In a saucepan, place together meat, butter, green onions, parsley, water and stock cube.
2) Heat the meat mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat and simmer until water evaporates.
4) Take the pan away from heat and stir in flour and eggs.
5) Combine... - 45.8496
Brussels Sprouts With Three Root Sauce
1) Take a 2-quart saucepan and add water. Add potatoes and cook covered in water for about 15 minutes.
2) Drain the potatoes and place in a bowl.
3) Using a food mill or hand-held masher mash the potatoes.
4) Keep in a large bowl.
5) In the same... - 39.3712
Oven Fried Chicken In Tomato Sauce
1) Crush the garlic and finely chop the onions.
2) Butter an ovenproof dish.
3) Season the flour with salt and pepper and paprika, roll chicken pieces in that and brush thoroughly with beaten egg and roll in dried breadcrumbs.
4) Put... - 45.2823
1. In a sauce pan, throw chicken pieces, and add white wine, salt, brandy, and tomatoes in it.
2. Drop chicken stock cubes, and olives in pan. Stir well.
3. Place the pan on high heat, and cook for about 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
4. Then, turn it... - 102.395
Easy Chicken Pie
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas
2. In the oil fry the onion and chicken for 5-10 minutes such that the onion is soft and the chicken golden.
3. Pouring over the stock, let it boil and simmer for 20 minutes such that the chicken is... - 43.6452
Chicken Liver Sauce
Saute onions, peppers and livers.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Serve over brown rice or mashed potatoes. - 33.9147
Crispy Chicken Cutlets With Lemon Mushroom Sauce
1 On a sheet of wax paper, combine the potato flakes, cracker crumbs, and sage. In a 9-inch pie pan, beat the egg white and lemon juice with a fork until blended. One at a time, dip the cutlets first in the egg white, then in the crumb mixture; transfer to a... - 30.2761
Braised Chicken In Carrot Juice
This braised chicken is really good! The carrot juice and spices give it a very exotic yet affordable taste. You can even make it for a casual dinner party because it is so different! Serve it with mashed potatoes, roasted potatoes or rice. - 132.269
Hot Chicken Curry
1. Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until just tender. Cool.
2. Place onions, garlic, curry paste and
1 tablespoon of juice from tomatoes in a saucepan over a medium heat and cook for 2-3 minutes or until onion is soft.
3. Combine curry powder, cumin,... - 37.8607
Mediterranean Braised Chicken
Braising is a nice way to cook chicken. After you are done with the initial prepping all you need to do is let the meal cook itself! You will end up with a very tender, super flavorful dish. - 131.532
Jerk Chicken Skillet Shepherd's Pie
1. Stir the chicken together with jerk seasoning and olive oil and set aside.
2. In a pot pour in water and salt add in the sweet potatoes and plantains. Set it on high and bring it to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 25 minutes.
3.... - 105.389
American Style Chicken Fricassee
Gear up for bon appetite! Then here’s a chicken dish that certainly won’t disappoint. Creamy, succulent and delicious, this simple dish of chicken in white sauce is all you need for a stick-to-your-ribs meal for a hungry weeknight. No who says you need to... - 120.711
Chicken In White Wine Sauce
1) Cut chicken into pieces and arrange other ingredients.
2) In a casserole, put chicken pieces with onion, parsley sprigs, mace, peppercorns and bay leaf.
3) Stir in wine and stock and cook in oven for 35-45 minutes, until tender.
4)... - 43.3706
Braised Chicken In Beer
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C/ 325°F/Gas Mark 3. Cut each chicken joint in half and put in an ovenproof casserole with the prunes and bay leaves.
2. To peel the shallots, put in a small bowl and cover with boiling water.
3. Drain the shallots after 2 minutes... - 46.8158
Easy Chicken Marsala
This week I had some left over mushrooms and a couple of chicken breasts so I decided to make chicken Marsala. Chicken Marsala is an all time favorite at our house. Everybody loves it and I seldom have leftovers! It is easy to make and very frugal and tasty. - 122.087
Coq Au Vin
1. Remove skin from chicken; discard skin and keep aside chicken in a plate.
2. Crush garlic.
3. Drain and reserve tomato juice from canned tomatoes; finely dice drained tomatoes.
4. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
5. In a saucepan,... - 47.9543
1) Boil water in a soup pan. Cover the pan and let the water boil.
2) Add chicken to the boiling water and once the chicken has boiled, add the pork. Cover the pan and let the ingredients boil.
3) Remove the boiled meat from the water and let the water... - 83.6031
A very yummy sauce. This side dish is very tasty. Sauce Supreme the name says it all. Definitely a supreme side dish. - 38.8696
Green Lentil Soup
1. Put the lentils in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and boil rapidly for 10 minutes. Drain.
2. Hear 30 ml / 2 tbsp of the oil in a pan and fry two of the onions with the garlic:, cumin and turmeric lor 3 minutes, stirring. Add the... - 38.6603
Pheasant Supreme With Creamed Cranberry Sauce
1) Debone the breasts or pheasants, and reserve the legs for later use
2) Use the remaining parts to make tock
3) Into a large skillet, melt some butter
4) Add salt and pepper to taste to the pheasant
5) Cook the pheasant for 10 minutes... - 47.0848
Turkey Patties With Beet Sauce
1. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add the greens to the oil and sprinkle the garlic on top.
3. Reduce the flame to low, cover the skillet and allow the greens to wilt for 3-4 minutes.
4. Take the pan off the heat,... - 44.5852
Coq Au Vin
Coq au vin, or chicken braised in wine, is a classic French dish. Like other stews and braised dishes, coq au vin tastes even better the next day — after the sauce has had a chance to thicken and the chicken absorbs even more of the savoury flavour.
My... - 0
1. Chop cauliflower, broccoli, celery and shallots into small pieces, place in large bowl, add carrot and mung beans, dot with 30g butter, cover, cook on HIGH for three minutes.
2. Stir in potato, curry powder, cumin powder, crumbled stock cube and egg. Allow... - 35.6593
In a large saucepan, saute onions and leeks in butter over medium heat until very soft, stirring frequently, about 10 minutes.
Add potatoes and saute another 5 minutes.
Add chicken stock and wine and simmer until the potatoes begin to soften, about 15 to 20... - 37.8095
Homemade Bean Spread
Ditch the mayo! It's time to go healthy with bean spread instead. A blend of lip-smacking ingredients, this finger-licking good spread tastes absolutely heavenly and is a breeze to make. Just follow the recipe as shown in the video to quickly cook up a jar of... - 117.729
Italian Goat Cheese Polenta
Take a look at this incredible video that shows you how to make goat cheese polenta at home. See the video to make this simple side dish that can be paired with any barbecue, chicken or meatloaves. Try out this recipe for goat cheese polenta and enjoy! - 116.371
Meatloaf With Gravy
1. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions; cook 5 minutes. Add garlic, oregano, thyme, kosher salt, and pepper; lower heat and cook 5 minutes more.
2. Heat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine the meats, bread crumbs, tomatoes, eggs,... - 32.3214
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Cut the cabbages into halves and remove the thick stalks.
3) In a pan, place the leaves carefully to prevent them from breaking.
4) Stream in the water to cover and bring to a boil.
5) Take the... - 45.139
My Mother-in-law’s Easy Dressing
Dressing is the perfect—and, I would argue, necessary—companion to turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberries, and green beans on Thanksgiving. My mother-in-law has a great recipe for easy dressing (or “stuffing,” depending on what part of the country... - 27.6777
New England Shepard's Pie With Veggies
New England shepherd’s pie is an extremely simple, delicious and inexpensive meal for the people who love to eat good but not costly. In this video, chef shows you to make the pie with the available ingredients in the kitchen. - 117.84
1 In a pan, add the peas and cover with cold water.
2 Bring to a boil and drain
3 Return the peas back to the pan along with butter, chicken stock, onion and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
4 Cover and simmer until the peas are tender and... - 41.9848
Lemon Asparagus Soup
In a medium saucepan, combine the stock or broth and asparagus.
Cover and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Simmer for 3 minutes.
Stir in the potato flakes, lemon juice and pepper.
Then cover and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes or until the asparagus is just... - 35.4105
Microwaved Shepherds Pie
In a deep, 2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole, place vegetable oil, onion and tomatoes and heat, uncovered, on full power for 4 minutes or until tender.
In a small, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl melt butter on full power for 30... - 44.1117
Fall Vegetable Combination
In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients except cheese and onion.
Cook, covered, over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
Drain vegetables; mash thoroughly or puree.
Stir in cheese and onion until well mixed.
Serve hot. - 29.3365
Heat half the oil in a large frying pan and fry the onion until it is soft and beginning to brown.
Transfer the onion to a large flameproof casserole dish.
Heat the remaining oil in the pan and fry the meat, a little at a time, until it is brown.
Add to the... - 44.1473
Spiced Shepherds Pie
1. In a frying pan heat oil over a medium heat, cook onion stirring, for 2-3 minutes until onion is tender and stir in meat.
2. In a cup or a bowl, blend flour with a little of the stock or water to form a smooth paste.
3. Into the pan stir flour... - 47.0892
Saloni's version of the Irish Shepherd's Pie is the ultimate Comfort Food that can be served for a lunch or dinner party. - 0
Levi Roots Makes St George's Cottage Pie
• Turn on the oven and heat to 200C
• Heat the oil in a saucepan and carefully add the minced meat along with the carrots. Fry lightly taking care to break up any lumps of meat.
• Sprinkle over the stock cube and add the jar of sauce along with the... - 36.0584
Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Make mashed potatoes: In a saucepan put potatoes with water to cover by 2 inches.
3) Boil the water and cook potatoes for 20 minutes till tender.
4) Drain the potatoes. Put it through a food mill or a... - 44.0084
St. Patrick's Day - Lamb Stew With Colcannon
Planning for St.Patrick's Day dinner? Here, the chef is making something special for this occasion. Lamb stew with colcannon is hearty, rich and unbelievably delicious. - 123.46
Healthy Version Of Shepherd's Pie
Shepherd's Pie is a classic English Pie that is rich and comforting. The potatoes and beef in the recipe provide the right amount of carbohydrates and protein and make the pie filling too. Mutton or chicken mince and vegetables of your choice can also be... - 0
Country Style Shepherd's Pie
Boil potatoes until tender.
Mash together with skim milk and pepper until smooth; keep warm.
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
Heat a heavy, nonstick skillet, at least 10 inches in diameter, over medium-high heat.
Add ground beef and saute, stirring occasionally, 4... - 42.6031
Dill Salmon Chowder
1. Drain salmon, reserving liquid. Discard any skin; flake salmon and mash bones with fork. Set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, potatoes and carrots; cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add stock and... - 35.8306
Roasted Duck With Sweet Wine And Grapefruit Sauce
“Duck is one of my favourite meats - it is rich in flavour and colour. The fattiness can put people off, but when it is cooked right and with the right accompaniments that shouldn't be an issue. The grapefruit and sweet wine sauce cuts through all of that... - 32.2204
Pumpkin And Leek Soup
Heat butter in large pan; cook leek, stirring, until soft.
Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave pumpkin and potato, separately, until tender; drain.
Mash pumpkin and potato together; stir into pan with leek mixture.
Add stock and milk.
Blend or process... - 38.1029
Smoked Pork With Pureed Split Peas
1) In a quart saucepan or soup kettle, cover the pork butt with water and bring it to a boil.
2) Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan partially, and simmer for about 1 1/2 hours or until the pork is knife tender.
3) In a heavy 2-quart saucepan over... - 46.2955
Roast Pork Belly With Colcannon
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
Mix the honey, mustard and cloves with 400ml warm water, adding a good pinch each of salt and pepper.
Put the pork into a small roasting tray and pour the honey mixture all over, rubbing it into the skin.
Break up the... - 46.5765
The Best Damn Meatloaf Ever!
Let The Kitchen Witch show you how to make her delicious rendition of a comfort classic. Better still, the recipe makes two and freezes like a dream for make ahead cooking! - 0
Pork Roast Stew
Pork Roast Stew is an amazing dish that can be served with corn tortillas, rice or mashed potatoes. Chef Jeff cuts up a picnic ham and adds a Latin twist to the mix by incorporating various spices. This pork roast stew pairs beautifully with Pinot Noirs.... - 118.955