- » Mashed Potato Cheese Puff
Mashed Potato Cheese Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mashed potato cheese puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mashed potato cheese puff recipes.
Cheese Potato Puff
1. Cook the potatoes till tender in a 10" deep dutch oven and water for 20 minutes.
2. Drain and mash the potatoes.
3. Add 1 3/4 cups cheese, milk, butter and salt.
4. Cook and stir over low heat until butter & cheese are melted.
5. Fold in eggs.
6.... - 103.134
Potato Cheese Puff
1) Combine together all the ingredients and pour the mixture into a slow cooker.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 2 ½ hours or over low heat for 3 to 4 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 31.9003
You May Also Like!
Cheese Potato Meat Loaf
Prepare basic meat loaf except mix in half the cheese; shape into loaf in un greased pan, 13x9x2 inches.
Omit catsup and bake as directed.
Drain off fat.
Prepare potato puffs as directed on package except stir remaining cheese into potatoes.
Spread potatoes... - 23.089
Mashed Potato Puff
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Peel, quarter, and boil potatoes until tender. Drain and mash with 1/4 cup milk, margarine, and salt.
3. Beat egg yolks and 1/3 cup milk. Add to potato with onion, parsley, and cheese. Mix well.
4. Beat egg whites until stiff.... - 29.349
Mashed Potato Puff
1. Place water and butter in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole; cover.
2. Microwave for about 2 minutes on HIGH, or until hot. Add milk; stir in remaining ingredients, except egg whites and crumbs. Beat well.
3. Beat egg whites in small mixing bowl until stiff... - 34.5521
Prepare basic meat Loaf except spread mixture in ungreased baking pan, 8x 8x2 or 9x9x2 inches.
Omit catsup and decrease baking time to 40 to 50 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Prepare potato puffs as directed on package.
Spread hot potatoes evenly over meat in pan... - 26.5805
1. Mix ham, onion, and mashed potatoes together.
2. Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into potatoes.
3. Sprinkle cheese on top, if desired. Garnish with paprika.
4. Bake at 350Â° for 1 hour or until puffy and golden brown.
5. While potatoes are baking,... - 29.4343
Potato Bacon Puff
Using an electric mixer, beat butter, egg yolks, onion, dry mustard, pepper, and Tabasco into potatoes.
Blend in cheese, bacon, and parsley.
Beat egg whites until stiff, not dry, peaks are formed.
Gently fold into potato mixture until thoroughly blended.
Turn... - 35.9232
1 Beat egg whites just until they form soft peaks in a large bowl.
2 Beat egg yolks, one at a time, into hot mashed potatoes in a second large bowl; stir in cheese, chives, parsley, pimiento, and liquid red pepper seasoning.
Fold in beaten egg whites until... - 28.7708
Devilish Potato Stacks
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Mix meat, deviled ham and worcestershire sauce.
Shape mixture into 4 patties.
Place patties in un greased baking pan, 8x8x2 inches.
Prepare potato puffs as directed on package except decrease water to 1 cup.
Stir cottage cheese and half... - 37.2385
Mix first 7 ingredients, and beat well until light.
Shape into balls, and chill well.
Fry in deep hot fat until golden brown.
Serve at once. - 29.5101
Savory Cheese And Potato Puffs
Mash cooked potato with butter and seasoning and combine with onion and grated cheese.
Shape into balls about 2 inches in diameter and roll in crushed flakes.
Bake on greased baking sheet in oven at 400Â°F.
for about 20 minutes. - 20.0598