- » Mashed Potato Batter
Mashed Potato Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mashed Potato Batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mashed Potato Batter recipes.
Mashed Potato Loaf
1. In 2-quart saucepan, combine potatoes and 4 cups water; heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes. Drain, reserving 1 cup potato water. Return potatoes to saucepan; mash until smooth.
2. In... - 37.15
Idaho Mashed Potatoes Or Pommes Duchesse
Another classic dish made better with Idaho® potatoes. Serve these piped from a pastry bag with fish, steak, pork, or chicken. Can be prepared in advance. - 96.9258
Prepare yeast batter: mix 1 cup flour, the sugar, the compressed or dry yeast and warm liquid together in a large bowl.
Cover and set aside for about 20 minutes in a warm place, longer in a cool one until frothy.
Mix the mashed potatoes, oil and salt into the... - 39.8721
Shrimp In Beer Batter
How can anyone not agree with me that this Shrimp In Beer Batter is simply delicious? The primary ingredient in this is Seafood. Do try out this recipe. I am eager to know if you like it. - 46.7216
Haddock Potato Cakes
These Haddock Potato Cakes are the best fish cakes that I've ever had! Try out these Haddock Potato Cakes for a snack and I'm sure you'll get addicted to them! Feel free to comment here! - 32.0164
Crispy Onion Rings In Beer Batter
How about some alcoholic snacks? No, we are not talking about drinks here, we are talking about food. These Crispy Onion Rings in Beer Batter are a unique snack. View this video and you will understand its specialty. It remains crisp even after an hour of... - 127.796
Deep-fried Fillet Of Cod In Beer Batter
Looking for a simple yet delicious recipe that can be served as snack, side dish or even an appetizer? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to cook the perfect sandwich that has a deep fried cod fillet in the center. And you know the... - 88.0348
Potato Devil's Food Chocolate Cake
Prepare the cake batter using 3 eggs, 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 1 1/3 cups water and mashed potatoes.
Pour the batter into 2 greased and floured 9 inch cake pans.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out... - 31.203
1) Skin the potatoes.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) before baking.
3) Soften the potatoes by cooking them in boiling water.
4) Process them in a food processor until smooth.
5) Blend in 1/4 cup (60 ml) of butter, 1 egg, 2 egg yolks,... - 44.9788
Potato Fritters/potato Bonda
Potato Bonda/Potato fritters are my favorite snacks on rainy days. It's easy to make and goes great with a cup of hot tea or coffee. Serve hot with ketchup or hot sauce. - 0
1. To the finely mashed potatoes, add bread slices soaked in water and squeezed out, salt and pepper and knead well.
2. Make equal portions and stuff each portion with peas mixed with coconut, coriander, green chillies, ginger, salt and pepper.
3. Form into... - 34.8723
Spicy Potato Dumplings
Cook potatoes in salted water just until tender; drain.
Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
Peel and grate potatoes.
In a bowl, combine the flour, egg, salt and nutmeg.
Add potatoes and mix until a stiff batter is formed, adding additional flour if... - 37.8423
Sweet Potato Muffins
Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nuts; set aside.
Combine eggs, milk, sweet potatoes, and butter; add to dry ingredients.
Mix just until moist.
Fill greased muffin pans two-thirds full.
Combine cinnamon and sugar; sprinkle over... - 34.7333
Sweet Potato Muffins
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl.
In a food processor, blend the eggs, potato, and sugar.
(Or by hand, beat the eggs and mash the potato before blending with... - 42.3293
Cranberry Sweet Potato Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine sweet potato, egg substitute, orange juice, and margarine in a bowl; add to dry ingredients.
Stir just until moist.
Fold in cranberries.
Spoon batter... - 46.5477
Indian Potato Balls
These mouth watering Indian potato balls are real treats for your guests. These are at their best when served with Indian mint sauce (chutney). However, you can also serve with the regular ketchup. Go through the video, so that next time you have visitors in... - 112.025
Sweet Potato Muffins
Sift first 3 ingredients into bowl.
Add brown sugar and nuts; mix well.
Combine next 4 ingredients and mix well.
Add to first mixture, stirring just enough to moisten dry ingredients.
Fill greased 2 1/4-inch muffin cups two thirds full of batter.
Bake in... - 41.9022
Unbaked Sweet Potato Pie
The only cooking process involved in this sweet potato pie is to steam the sweet potato. Rest of the process is just simple mixing and serving, without any baking. How to do that? Just watch this video and prepare this fabulous dessert within minutes. - 109.993
Baked Potato Burgers
Fond of junk food but afraid of all those extra calories? Here's a recipe that is just right for you. Watch the chef prepare this totally delicious and healthy Baked Potato Burgers. This snack is a great combination of taste and health. Don't miss out on this... - 102.964
Boil the potatoes until tender.
Peel and grate them.
Mix ground cuminseeds, salt, black pepper, chopped ginger, coriander and chillies into mashed potatoes.
Make small oval shaped balls.
Dust with flour and dip into flour batter.
Fry in hot ghee until golden... - 34.298
1. Sieve the flour and the baking powder
2. Return the sieved bran to the mix
3. In a large bowl, tip in the sieved flour and add butter to the bowl
4. Rub the butter into the flour until a uniform mix is achieved
5. Mash and sieve the... - 40.8037
Sweet Potato Hazelnut Pound Cake
THE DAY BEFORE making the cake, preheat the oven to 350°F.
Bake the sweet potato until tender, 50 to 60 minutes.
When the potato is cool enough to handle, remove the skin and put the flesh in a small strainer set over a bowl.
Let sit overnight in the... - 44.6408
Potato Curry Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter or the Herb Crepe Batter.
Beat the eggs into the mashed potatoes one at a time.
Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
Remove from heat and stir in the flour and curry powder until... - 39.3007
Boil potatoes until tender.
Meanwhile, beat egg yolk with salt, sugar, butter and milk.
Stir briskly until batter is smooth.
Fold in egg white.
Butter 6-inch skillet very lightly.
Pour in very thin layer of batter just enough to cover bottom of... - 46.0214
Potato Dumplings Using Matzo Meal
1.Using a food processor ,steel blade added, blend all the ingredients except 4 parts liquid.
2.Alternatively, mash potatoes with a masher and mix the remaining ingredients using a wooden spoon
3.Chill this batter for several hours
4Take a pan and... - 42.8383
Potato Cream Kabab
1 In a pan, boil the potatoes.
2 Allow to cool.
3 Mash the potatoes and mix with salt, red chilli powder, black pepper, milk ,melted butter, chopped green chillies and coriander leaves.
4 In a pan, cook the prepared mixture for about 3... - 46.5575
Potato Kabab (parsi)
1 In a pan, boil the potatoes in salted water until tender.
2 Allow to cool and mash them.
3 Remove the brown part of fresh coconut and grate.
4 Soak bread slices in water and squeeze out gently.
5 In a pan, heat 1 tbsp ghee.
6 Add in... - 45.5869
Fried Ham And Potato Cakes
These Fried Ham and Potato Cake make an awesome snack! Not really cakes, but pan cakes, the Fried Potato and Ham Cakes are easy to prepare too! Make this dish and let me know about it! - 34.5905
Fried Ham And Potato Cakes
Mix potatoes, ham, parsley, and seasonings.
This mixture will be able to be shaped into flat cakes.
Dip each cake into flour, be ing sure to batter both sides.
Heat oil in skillet.
Saute cakes in oil, ad ding more oil if needed.
When cakes are browned on both... - 32.0119
Sweet Potato Cornbread Muffins
1. With fork, pierce sweet potatoes in several places. Pop it in microwave on high, and roast for about 12 minutes or until tender. Turn once while cooking.
2. Remove skin, cut open and let it cool.
3. Mash roasted potatoes, and place it in a... - 101.509
Sugar-and-spice Potato Bread
Lightly grease a 9x5x3 inch loaf pan; set aside.
In a mixing bowl stir together the flour, baking powder, ginger, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
In a large mixer bowl beat together the sugar and shortening till combined; beat in eggs.
Add the... - 43.1789
Oven Baked Potato Pancakes
1) Set the oven temperature to 400Â°F before baking.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together mashed potato, milk, flour, and margarine in it.
3) Beat the mixture at low speed using an electric mixer until well blended.
4) Raise the speed... - 39.3141
Sweet Potato And Raisin Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/ 180°C/Gas 4. Grease a 2 lb (900 g) loaf dish or tin.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a small bowl. Set... - 45.2152
Sweet Potato Streusel Muffins
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Take 15 regular-size muffin cups and grease with cooking spray.
3) In a medium bowl, add flour, cornmeal, granulated sugar, 1/4 cup peanuts, the raisins, baking powder and nutmeg. Mix together.
4) 2. In... - 45.9158
Dissolve yeast in 1 cup lukewarm water.
Add sugar to potatoes; cool.
Add yeast; let stand overnight.
Add eggs and salt; add shortening and enough flour to make batter.
Let rise until light; add enough flour to make soft dough.
Let rise in bowl until light;... - 41.5919
Spicy Orange Sweet Potato Muffins
Spicy orange sweet potato muffins are filling and flavorful muffins made with sweet potatoes and orange juice. Baked with brown sugar and a medly of spices, this moist and delightful muffin is excellent for serving as an after meal dessert. - 46.7687
Monsoon Delight - Aloo Bonda (potato Fritter)
Aloo Bonda is a delicious recipe of India, which is loved by all age groups, whether kids or elders. In every region they have their own version of this delicious snack, here I am presenting a North - Indian version of the recipe that is easy to make and... - 0
Aloo Stuffed Bread Pakora
Bread pakora is a popular Indian dish, commonly made as a breakfast dish in many Indian households especially during weekend. The bread pakodas can be either made simple by dipping bread slices in gram flour based batter and deep frying them in oil or they... - 0
Indian Style Aloo Cutlet
It's a fully desi version of potato cutlets. There are medium spicy, a great option to serve as n evening snack with a dip and a cup of hot tea. - 0
1) In a bowl, combine yeast to lukewarm water until the yeast dissolves.
2) In a saucepan, add salt and bring the water to boil.
3) Add potatoes to boil until tender.
4) Drain water by reserving 1 cup.
5) In a large mixing bowl, pour in the... - 45.6183
Ratalu And Potato Pancake
Wash, peel and cut ratalu in big slices.
Cook the pieces in salted boiling water till tender.
Drain and mash ratalu.
Boil, peel and mash potatoes.
Add salt and pepper to both ratalu and potatoes.
Mash peas slightly.
Heat one tablespoon oil and fry a pinch of... - 42.9896
Dutch Potato Pancakes
Mix all together and beat into batter.
Place on hot, greased grill; fry on both sides until golden brown. - 29.5293
Potato Pancakes With Cheese Sauce
1) In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients (except sauce and batter).
2) Beat well to mix thoroughly.
3) On a hot griddle, make all the pancakes.
4) On each pancake, spread the mixture and roll up.
5) On a fireproof dish, place the... - 45.558
Yummy spicy potato balls wrapped in gram flour batter and deep fried. - 0
Potato And Salmon Pancakes With Caviar
After mashing potatoes, cool and then add egg yolks.
Beat egg yolks into mashed potatoes.
Add egg whites and cream and mix well.
Add flour, garlic, and dill.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
The mixture should resemble thick pancake batter.
In a skillet on... - 46.3074
European Potato Pancakes
Grate raw potatoes into water with lemon juice.
Place potatoes in strainer or cheesecloth; drain off liquid well.
Beat raw and cooked potatoes with egg, milk, and salt to form batter.
Using 3 tablespoons oil for each batch, drop batter for 3 or 4 pancakes at... - 46.0913
1. Boil and peel potatoes. Mash.
2. Chop onions, ginger and grecri chillies finely.
3. Heat 30 ml. of oil. Add mustard seeds and curry leaves.
4. When mustard seeds crackle, add chopped spices potatoes, turmeric and salt. Add lime juice. Mix well. Remove.
5.... - 43.1407
1. To make a soft batter, add potatoes and seasoning and a little flour. To make it extra rich, add an egg, then enough flour to make it of a firm consistency.
2. Shape it into flat square cakes.
3. Coat the cake with flour.
4. In a frying pan, heat... - 37.0317
Spicy Potato & Roti Roll
How to proceed
1. Apply a little masala water, sprinkle a little onion masala mixture and chillies in vinegar on each roti.
2. Put a potato roll in the centre, fold and cook each roti on both sides for a few minutes using a little ghee.
3. Serve hot. - 32.0873
Chocolate Potato Cake
Prepare 1 cup lightly packed riced or sieved potato from instant mashed potatoes according to package directions, using only the water (omit milk, butter, and seasonings).
Blend potato with the 1/2 cup milk; set aside.
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt... - 42.6082
Aloo bonda is a delicious Indian snack which is a great crowd pleaser! The dish is made by coating mashed potato balls in gram flour based batter and deep frying them in hot oil. - 0
Sweet Potato And Raisin Muffins
Line your muffin tin with paper or foil muffin cups and preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon until well incorporated.
In a medium-sized bowl, beat the egg whites with the sugar... - 41.4788
Chocolate Potato Cake
The unlikely combination of mashed potato and chocolate makes a light and moist cake with the rum adding a richness of flavour.
Butter and line two 18 cm/7 inch round cake tins with greaseproof paper.
Brush the paper with melted butter and dust with... - 48.1835
Luscious Potato Crepes
Mash cream cheese and flour together.
Beat in eggs, cheese, grated potatoes, pepper and parsley.
Add sufficient cream to make a thick batter.
Heat oil in small frying pan.
Pour in 1 tbsp (15mL) batter; move pan to spread batter over base.
Brown both sides.
To... - 35.628
Hot Potato Balls
1. Boil the potatoes and peel them.
2. After peeling the potatoes, put them into a pan and mash them.
3. Put the pan on the cooker and put it on low heat.
4. Add the red chilli powder, salt, turmeric powder and the lemon juice.
5. Stir the ingredients... - 37.8834
Sweet Potato Gingerbread
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, baking soda, ginger, and allspice, and stir to mix well. Add the sweet potato or pumpkin, apple or orange juice, and honey or molasses, and stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the raisins... - 35.5119
Sweet Potato Cookies
Beat together the sugar, acesulfame-K, and cream cheese until smooth.
Add all the other ingredients except the chopped apple.
Beat the mixture well, then stir the apple in.
Drop the batter by tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet coated with non-stick cooking... - 39.0067
Spicy Sweet Potato Muffins
Preheat oven to 425°F Grease 12 (2 1/2-inch) muffin cups.
Combine 2 tablespoons brown sugar and cinnamon in small bowl; set aside.
Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and allspice into large bowl.
Stir in 1/3 cup brown sugar.
In medium... - 42.8119
Sweet Potato Rolls
These sweet potato rolls are yam and flour rolls. Yeast leavened and baked in the oven, they come out nice and soft. Made with a batter of milk, they are lovely and almost melt in your mouth. - 40.8059
Grease two large baking sheets and one large bowl with vegetable oil spray.
In another large bowl, combine whole-wheat and all-purpose flours.
In another large bowl, mix together yeast, honey, salt and 1 1/2 cups of combined flour.
In a 2-quart... - 48.3025
Maharashtrian Vada Pav
Vada Pav, bas nam hi kafi hain ;) an awesome snack from Mumbai, which is goes just well during heavy rain. This is very tasty, filling and yummy snack to have at any time, anywhere and any number of times :) - 115.677
Potato Crepes With Sour Cream And Caviar
In a food processor, or using an electric mixer with paddle, blend the flour gradually into the potatoes.
Mix in the eggs one at a time, then the whites.
Add the cream to pancake batter consistency and season with the salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Coat a large... - 35.6318
Bateta Vada Or Aaloo Bonda - Spicy Potato Balls
If you are keen on making a famous Indian snack, then do try this. It's a mouth watering snack. It is normally served with chutney. I suggest that you should watch the video before making the snack. I'm sure you're family will love it. - 103.281
Sweet Potato Pancakes
Sweet potato pancakes are a great variation of regular ones. They get their sweetness from the potato and are fluffy and moist. They are also quite easy to make. - 122.766
Potato Onion Puffs
1) Cook the instant mashed potatoes as per the package directions.
2) In a bowl add the potatoes, snipped parsley, pancake mix, and dry onion soup mix; mix well .
3) Drop a few tbsp of the batter into deep hot fat at 365 Deg F.
4) Fry for about 1-1... - 32.3768
Potato Paneer Tots
Want an appetizer that would please everyone from kids to adults? Chef Manjula has developed a recipe that will not only suit your need but with a surprise twist. She is making Potato tots with paneer, to please Indian and American fans. With Chef Manjula,... - 119.873
Haddock Potato Cakes
The Haddock Potato Cakes is a perfect dish for parties. Donâ€™t be surprised if there are demands for a second or third serving. The Haddock Potato Cakes are too good to be ignored. Try them! - 31.1252
Potato Corn Muffins
1. In a mdeium bowl, mix together cornmeal, baking powder, nutmeg and brewer's yeast and mix in egg and all the other ingredients into it, beating till smooth
2.In a lightly oiled muffin pan, divide the batter between the twelve cups and bake in an... - 37.5198
Potato Chicken Cutlets.
Mix all the ingredients with mashed potoes. Prepare cutlets any shape, dip in egg batter ,then cover well it bread crmbs & fry in deep oil.
Serve the crispy cutlets with criender sauce & Tomato ketchup. - 32.5889
Schezwan Potato In Bread
Are you craving for a unique snack? If you know what a vada pav is, then you are going to love this! If you don’t know what it is, a vada is a deep fried potato ball placed into a special kind of bread called a pav. Here is Chef Vikas preparing this in an... - 91.4814
Beef Pie With Potato Crust
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 400° F
2. Take a skillet and heat some oil in it.
3. Sauté the onion in oil until transparent before adding the beef and browning it.
4. Add the Tabasco, parsley, olives, raisins and salt to the... - 44.7705
Potato Pancakes With Shrimp And Dill
Peel potatoes and cut into quarters; cook in saucepan of boiling salted water until tender.
Drain well and mash until smooth to make 2 cups (500 mL).
Transfer to bowl and let cool.
In separate bowl, beat eggs; blend in flour, baking powder, salt and... - 43.1639
Potato Coffee Cake
Boil potatoes in water to cover.
Drain, saving potato water.
Mash potatoes and beat well.
Measure potato water and add more water, if necessary to make 1 1/2 pints.
Combine with remaining ingredients, including potatoes, using enough flour to make a rather... - 43.4278
Sweet Potato And Bourbon Souffle
Bake the potatoes at 375° F. until quite soft.
Peel and mash or puree them with the sugar, spices, and salt.
Use a little of the butter to grease a 1 1/2-quart souffle dish or casserole.
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Blend the rest of the butter, the bourbon,... - 41.3195
Potato Onion Biscuits
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Take a small mixing bowl and mix together all ingredients except salt in it.
3) Beat the mixture at low speed using an electric mixer until well blended.
4) Raise the speed to... - 38.5666
Potato Kabab Pulao
1 Wash the rice well.
2 In a bowl, soak the rice for 15 minutes.
3 For the potato kababs, in a pan, boil the potatoes until tender.
4 Carefully peel them and grate.
5 Combine ground cumin seeds, salt, black pepper, chopped ginger,... - 48.5359
Homemade Potato Bread
Potato Bread is a delicious and extremely addictive bread. I served this unique bread the other day for brunch for a friend who was staying over and she fell in love with it! Try this easy Potato Bread recipe. - 40.8481
Sweet Potato Hazelnut Pound Cake
1. To make the sweet potato puree for the cake, roast the potatoes in an oven at 350°F for 50 to 60 minutes until soft.
2. When tender, peel the potatoes and place them in a strainer set over a bowl.
3. Allow the potatoes to drain overnight.
4.... - 48.925
Sweet Potato Pecan Muffins
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners or grease the muffin cups.
Prepare the pecan streusel topping: In a medium-size bowl, combine all the ingredients except the butter.
Use your fingertips to work in the butter until the... - 45.2401
Healthy And Delicious Sweet Potato Pie
Sweet potato with its excellent binding properties suited best for this egg less version of pie. This recipe is sure to be a hit with everyone. It is smooth and delicious and pleases your taste buds too. - 0
Potato Yeast Rolls
Soften yeast in very warm water; set aside.
Pour boiling hot milk into large mixing bowl over shortening, sugar and salt.
Stir until shortening melts.
Stir in potatoes and eggs; cool to lukewarm.
Stir in yeast; then half the flour.
Beat until batter is smooth... - 45.2925
Potato Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat oven to moderate, 350°F, 180°c, gas mark 4.
2. Grease three 8 inches layer pans with waxed paper.
3. In a saucepan heat milk slowly, add chocolate, stir to melt and allow cooling down.
4. In a bowl cream the shortening and... - 47.8535
Potato Kofta Curry
1. Peel potatoes. Boil in salted water. Drain and dry. Mash.
2. Add chopped onion (a), coriander leaves (a), green chilli and salt.
3. Shape into balls. Press down in centre.
4. Grind chutney ingredients to a fine paste.
5. Stuff kofta balls with prepared... - 46.8461
Crispy Fried Fish And Potato Chips
Watch this amazing video that displays great slicing techniques and an elegant recipe too. The video is impressive and the recipe is really simple and worth trying. Take a look to make a delicious treat for a enjoyable snack time with your family and friends! - 106.137
Indian Vada Pav
Manjula is showing a very popular breakfast dish from Mumbai. She has tried to replicate the potato patty stuffed in buns with peanut sauce from the street vendors who make this dish for the office goers in Mumbai. If you are missing your grab of vada pav... - 124.526
Parboil the flowerettes for 10 mins.
Dry and dip flowerettes in butter and deep fry them until just tender and slightly golden.
Drain and serve with mayonnaise sauce tartare or tomato sauce, and a surround of chips or mashed potato.
(Gram flour batter... - 16.3359
Vada Pav Stall - Indian Street Food
During vacation in India, my American/Canadian son asked me to feed him burger and I took him to Vada pav Stall. He really enjoyed Indian burger! - 0
Masala Dosa By Tarla Dalal
A tried-and-tested recipe that serves as a wholesome answer to the hungry palate! A thin crisp dosa, engulfed in a spicy potato bhaji. - 0
1. In a pan heat 2 tsp oil and slightly saute onions,add ginger-garlic paste.
2. Now add green chilies,boiled potatoes,garam masala,salt and pepper.
3. Add lime juice and coriander.
4. Mix well and make small balls of this mixture. Keep aside.
5. To the besan... - 36.8093
Bonda is a typical South Indian Snack. It is made of gram flour. In each region it is made differently. This is my take on this simple snack. It can be enjoyed warm on a rainy day or winter evenings. - 0
Masala Dosa- South Indian Delicacy
The ubiquitous south Indian dish, masala dosa is dubbed as an all day fare. Serve it up with some steaming sambar or coconut chutney and it never fails to impress. - 0
This is a very common South Indian dish that is liked all over the world. It is delicious as it has the potato filling in it and is served usually with chutney and sambar. - 0
1)In a bowl, mix together besan and water and keep it aside.
2)In another bowl, mash potatoes and add next eight ingredients well.
3)Make small round balls.
4)In a wok, heat oil for frying.
5)Dip the balls in besan batter and fry them until light... - 45.9249
Yeast Raised Spud Doughnuts
1. In a large bowl add 1 ½ cups of flour, sugar, spices, undissolved active dry yeast These are your dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl. Combine the water used to boil the potatoes with the butter and margarine. The water should be at a moderate... - 47.9311