- » Mashed Potato Bake
Mashed Potato Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mashed potato bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mashed potato bake recipes.
Creamy Mashed Potato Bake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine mashed potatoes, sour cream, milk and garlic powder.
2. Spoon half of mixture into 2-quart casserole. Sprinkle with 2/3 cup French Fried Onions and 1/2 cup cheese. Top with remaining potato mixture.
3. Bake, uncovered, 30... - 30.4799
Sweet Potato Cider Bake
1. Preheat the oven at 350Â° F
2. Take a 4-quart saucepan and add all ingredients except sugar,
3. Cook the ingredients over high heat until liquid reaches at boiling point and start boiling.
4. Now trim down the flame, cover the pan... - 44.5347
Homemade Creamy Potato Bake
The secret to make your boring weeknight meals extra-flavorful is to add some sumptuous, creamy, easy-to-make creamy potato bake dish to the platter. Sarah bakes the mashed potato to add a twist to this classic side dish. To jazz it up even more, you can add... - 83.3294
Sweet Potato Bake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Lightly grease a 1 ½ quart shallow baking dish or casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, use a potato masher or the back of a wooden spoon to mash the potatoes or yams.
4. Add the other... - 42.2642
Irish Potato Bake
1. Grease a 1 Â½-quart baking dish with butter.
2. In a bowl add crumbs and remaining butter. With your fingertips, rub the crumbs so that they are well buttered. Keep aside for topping
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before... - 47.031
Sweet Potato Praline Bake
1. Preheat the oven at 400Â° F
2. Take a medium mixing bowl and combine in it potatoes (or yams), eggs, and margarine.
3. Spray 1-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray and place potato mix in the casserole.
4. Bake the mix for 15... - 44.9129
Turkey Sweet Potato Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. In a mixing bowl, combine the turkey and stuffing, and spread the mixture into a buttered 9"x 9"x 2" baking dish. Beat together the egg, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour evenly over the turkey mixture.
2. Mash the sweet potatoes,... - 32.0023
Brussels Sprouts Potato Bake
Boil potatoes in water until tender. Drain.
Mash potatoes in a mixing bowl, adding milk, salt and nutmeg. Beat until smooth.
Place Brussels sprouts slices in a saucepan with 1/4 cup lightly salted water. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce heat. Simmer... - 34.9516
1. Cook, drain, and mash potatoes with margarine, salt, and milk.
2. Preheat oven to 350° F.
3. Cook broccoli according to package directions. Drain well. Fold into mashed potatoes.
4. Put in casserole sprayed with vegetable pan spray. Sprinkle with... - 27.4759
Sweet Potato Bake
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Take a beater and thoroughly beat the combination of sweet potatoes and orange juice together with egg, salt and butter.
3) Take a greased 1 ½ quart sized casserole and scoop in the beaten... - 39.9785
Cheddar Potato Bake
1. In a large saucepan or skillet, combine all the ingredients and mix well until well blended.
2. Place pan on a medium high flame and heat through before serve.
3. Serve the Skillet Rosemary Potato as a side to roasts or grills. - 30.8187
Rutabaga Potato Bake
1. Be sure to make mashed potatoes without butter. Use skim milk.
2. Place potatoes in a 2-quart nonstick casserole, forming a nest in the center. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes.
3. Steam or boil rutabaga until tender. Drain and season. Spoon into potato nest... - 25.6115
Potato Cottage Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a 1-quart casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, cheese, eggs and seasonings.
4. Use an electric beater to mix the ingredients into a smooth mash.
5. Stir in the... - 42.8739
Quick Potato Cheese Bake
Combine potatoes, Parmesan cheese and eggs.
Season to taste.
Place in casserole.
Top with cheddar cheese and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees. - 26.7566
Lemon Potato Bake
1. In a bowl, add the bread crumbs, cheese, and butter or margarine.
2. Toss the mixture together and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, place the egg whites.
4. With a rotary beater, beat them into stiff peaks and keep aside.
5. Take a... - 47.3472
Creamy Mushroom Potato Bake
Cook potatoes in salted water until tender; drain and mash (do not add butter or milk).
In a skillet, saute onion and mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter for 3-4 minutes or until just tender.
Stir into potatoes along with sour cream, salt and pepper.
Spoon into... - 36.1053
Herbed Fish And Potato Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Follow the package directions to prepare spinach and drain well.
3) Prepare instant potatoes as per the package instructions bringing down the water by 1/4 cup.
4) Add in drained spinach, sour cream, and... - 45.7004
Walnut And Potato Bake
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C/350Â°F/Gas mark 4.
Steam the potatoes until tender, then mash them and add the butter or oil and grated cheese or yeast flakes.
Stir in the milk or soya milk, chopped walnuts and tamari to taste.
Mix well and transfer... - 32.9127
Lemon Potato Bake
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole add potatoes in water.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 12 to 15 minutes stirring once.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) Using a potato masher or an electric mixer mash potatoes on low speed.
5) Mix milk, mayonnaise or... - 44.5389
Fluffy Potato Bake
Cook, peel, and mash the potatoes.
In a saucepan cook onion in 1/4 cup margarine till tender but not brown.
Stir onion, cottage cheese, parsley, and salt into mashed potatoes.
Spoon potato mixture into a well-greased 2-quart casserole.
Drizzle melted... - 36.1053
Spinach And Potato Bake
1. In a casserole set the spinach mixed with half of the white sauce, salt and pepper to taste and 1/2 tsp mustard.
2. Cover with paneer slices.
3. The last layer consists of the mashed potatoes mixed with the rest of white sauce, salt and pepper and 1 tbsp... - 29.1749
Potato Hazelnut Bake
Mix all ingredients with the exception of the cheese, and season to taste.
Put into a greased shallow ovendish and top with grated cheese.
Dot with butter and bake in a hot oven for 20 minutes. - 23.5809
Beef 'n Potato Bake
Spread meat and gravy in 8x1 3/4-inch round baking dish.
Sprinkle onion over.
Bake at 425° about 10 minutes or till hot.
Meanwhile, prepare the instant potato (enough for 4 servings) according to package directions, but add last of liquid slowly so you can... - 28.6418
Golden Potato Bake
Cook potatoes in boiling, salted water till tender; drain.
Mash at low speed with electric mixer; slowly beat in enough milk to make light.
Stir in margarine and a little salt and pepper.
Turn into a 2-quart casserole.
Dot with additional... - 32.179
Fluffy Potato Bake
1. Preheat the oven at 350°
2. In a bowl combine potatoes, milk, butter, salt and pepper and beat at medium speed of electric mixer until smooth.
3. In another bowl beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored and stir them and cheese... - 39.9832
Spinach Potato Bake
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Spray deep 9-inch casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Brown ground beef in large skillet.
Add mushrooms, onions and garlic; cook until tender.
Stir in spinach and nutmeg; cover.
Heat thoroughly, stirring... - 44.3591
Curried Vegetable Potato Bake
Cook potatoes in a large saucepan in boiling water to cover 25 to 30 minutes or until tender.
Remove potatoes with a slotted spoon, and transfer to a large bowl.
Add carrot and parsnip to boiling water; cook 5 to 10 minutes or until tender.
Drain vegetables,... - 42.1401
Mashed Potato Bake Recipes By Category