- » Mashed Leek
Mashed Leek Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mashed leek recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mashed leek recipes.
Savory Squash And Leek Casserole
1. In a 2- to 3-quart pan over high heat, bring 4 to 6 cups water to a boil.
2. Cut squash into 1-inch chunks. Add to boiling water, cover, and simmer until tender when pierced, 12 to 14 minutes. Drain and mash squash with a potato masher or a mixer.
3.... - 34.127
Avocado And Leek Dip
Avocado And Leek Dip is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Avocado And Leek Dip is a dish that you will surely love to serve at your coming family get together. - 23.2198
Leek And Lentil Supper Dish
1. Cook the lentils in 900 ml/1 1/2 pints of water, bring to the boil stirring and cook fairly quickly for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain well.
2. Peel potatoes, slice and cook in salted water until tender. Drain well and mash with 25 g/1 oz of the... - 41.3606
Chicken With Bacon And Leek Seasoning
chicken with bacon and leek seasoning is a stuffed chicken preparation roasted in the oven. Stuffed with a filling of bacon, breadcrumbs and leeks with egg and butter, the chicken with bacon and leek seasoning can be served with mashed potatoes and a side... - 40.1921
Leek Soup has a smooth taste. The chicken broth adds a taste to Leek Soup. Leek soup is an easy to prepare dish. - 42.0773
Pumpkin And Leek Soup
Heat butter in large pan; cook leek, stirring, until soft.
Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave pumpkin and potato, separately, until tender; drain.
Mash pumpkin and potato together; stir into pan with leek mixture.
Add stock and milk.
Blend or process... - 38.1029
Leek And Potato Puree
Trim roots and most, but not all, of the green leaves from leeks, leaving each leek about 7 inches long.
Split down to but not through the base and wash thoroughly.
Bring 3 quarts salted water to a boil in a pot, add leeks, and cook until tender, about 15... - 36.0579
Sweet Potato And Leek Patties
1) Preheat the grill or broiler to medium.
2) Peel and cut the potatoes and into 3/4 inch thick pieces.
3) In a pan with water, place the potatoes and boil for 10-15 minutes. Drain well and mash, then keep aside to cool.
4) Saute the... - 46.7659
Leek And Herb Stuffed Jackets
1) Pre-heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas mark 7.
2) In a microwaveable bowl, add in the leeks with a little water. Microwave the dish on High for 3 minutes. Take it out and set it aside.
3) Next, microwave the potatoes on High for 10 to... - 35.7035
Leek And Potato Puree
Peel and wash the potatoes and cut into thick slices.
Wash the leeks well, trim and cut into 1" pieces.
Place both vegetables together into boiling salted water and cook until soft.
The water should be as little as is necessary to cook them.
Strain and mash... - 24.8161
Easy Leek And Potato Soup
1. Cut off the root ends and green tops from the leeks. Halve the leeks lengthwise, separate the layers and wash them thoroughly. Cut the leeks into 1-inch pieces.
2. In a large saucepan, combine the leeks, potatoes, celery and stock. Bring to a boil,... - 29.7468
Chicken Butter Bean Tarragon & Leek Pie
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan.
Add the chicken, leeks, and mushrooms, and stir-fry over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes, until the chicken begins to brown.
Stir in the flour and gradually add 450ml (3/4 pint) of... - 43.5854
Potato, Turnip, And Leek Chowder
Perfect autumn weather food! Watch Chef Lisa demonstrate this easy to make and delicious chowder at the Newark Natural Foods Farmers Market in Newark, DE. - 118.688
Asparagus Carrots And Red Bell Peppers With Cauliflower Leek Puree
To Make Puree: Chop cauliflower florets into 1-inch pieces.
Measure out 6 cups and save rest for another purpose.
Place in a microwavesafe pie plate with leeks and 1 cup broth.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%) for 10 to 15 minutes, or until very soft.
With... - 42.3739
Roasted Garlic And Leek Chowder
1. In a small skillet, melt the butter over very low heat. Add the garlic, cover and cook, turning once, until tender, about 25 minutes; the garlic will be golden, but should not burn. Using a fork, mash the garlic to a paste.
2. Meanwhile, blanch the salt... - 40.5306
Add On Vichyssoise
Prepare leeks, then coarsely chop.
Melt butter in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Add leeks and onion; cook, stirring often, until leeks are very soft and slightly tinged with brown (about 30 minutes).
Add potatoes, broth, and cucumber.
Bring to a boil... - 43.9311
Insert rnetal blade.
Chop onion; leave in work bowl.
Change to slicing disc.
Prepare and slice leeks.
Melt butter in a 5 to 6-quart kettle over medium heat.
Add onion and leeks and cook, stirring occasionally, until leeks are very soft and slightly tinged... - 45.0678
Mashed Leek Recipes By Category